Shillary's health going down the tubes

Hillary wants to attend debates while sitting, likely has Parkinson's

Hillary having issues just standing nowadays. Mike cernovich claims they want to have the debates sitting instead of standing.

Board certified medical doctor analyzes Clinton's behavior and comes to the conclusion she has Parkinson's disease and it has progressed rapidly over the last year. Granted, its an anesthesiologist and not a neurologist, so take it with a grain of salt.

archive.is/p1EWb
dangerandplay.com/2016/08/12/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease-physician-confirms/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1WQtioAxA6k
geni.com/people/Della-Howell/5556177689720037294
geni.com/people/Dorothy-Rodham/6000000001961447466
us21.chatzy.com/61935151970595
healthline.com/health/parkinsons/stages-of-parkinsons
teachinghistory.org/history-content/ask-a-historian/20431
vocaroo.com/i/s1TgtX9ofHHV
petapixel.com/2013/07/13/photographer-gets-so-close-to-lava-that-his-shoes-and-tripod-catch-on-fire/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village
twitter.com/lyz_estrada/status/764308628744437761
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/762388093785833472
archive.is/EFTDu
archive.is/3nhmG
archive.is/4Q9fm
archive.is/3EeXW
vocaroo.com/i/s1dTZRV5F6q5
geni.com/people/Edwin-John-Howell-Jr/6000000001670697981
infowars.com/secret-service-whistleblower-hillary-has-major-neurological-problems/
archive.is/0HyTZ
archive.is/EpVXR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PRAISE KEK

So is it just me or does it seem like there's a pattern of democrats foisting unwell presidents on us who enter the US into world wars? First Wilson, then FDR, now Hillary.

Man, wouldn't it be something if they had to pull her and Obama tries to go toe to toe. I'd love to see an Obama v Trump debate. I mean, it'll likely never happen but man…

Also

CAN WE FINALLY MAKE A HILLARY HEALTH GENERAL

Polite sage for yet another Hillary health thread.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

SHE COUGHS
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER LEG
AND SHE LIES!

maybe? trying to play off the beautiful cruz attack by mein Trumpenfurher

Hopefully she dies in October.

Mine eyes have seen the browning of the tacky pantsuit
She is squirting out a log that is more liquid than poop
The Don hath loosed the fatihful memeing of his internet people;
Let the peepee poopoo flow

Praise, Praise Kek Invictus
Let the peepee poopoo flow

All Trump has to do is trigger her hard enough and she'll have an aneurism right there on stage.

easier to control

Trump will wind up debating a Hillary Hologram before long. CGI facetime debates incoming.

Nah, then they go for some wildcard Jewy trick to beat Trump. Better to let them have to stuck to the sinking anchor of the Shillbot and let Trump beat the shit out of her on stage.

Wouldn't mind her living juuuust long enough to see Trump sworn in. That would please me greatly. Or living long enough to rot in prison. But I REALLY want to see her head lopped off via guillotine during a great purge of the establishment

We all have to meme her to even more bad health. If we hold a group chant of at least 2000 kek wizards we can make our memea reality.

Is she going to fucking die before the election day?

She needs to peepee poopoo on stage, then she can die.

Not unlikely.

No I hate to admit it friend, I would rather see her keel over at the debate.

Twitching, frothing at the mouth, eyes rolling back in the head, spraying shit everywhere, screaming how she fucked the nation and the world for her own personal gain, as she slowly suffocates on her own filth. You know a just demise.

It will be extremely painful.

She can stand like the rest of the men.
Get her some adult pampers so it won't leak down her legs

(checked and kek'd)

Hitler dubs calls for this to come to poopoo fruit.

POO POO
PEE PEE

TRUMP CURSE IS REAL

4 u

It's critical for her to keep on.

Seriously.

Every single piece of upcoming stress can be her end.

Would've been a lot more clever if they went for the Burn™.

like this?

That's crippled from polio suffered at youth. We're talking fast track to dementia city with Hillary here.

FDR, while a leftist who greatly harmed this nation, at least had the courtesy to be a damn man about things and held himself up grasping podiums when he spoke publicly. He would never allow himself to be caught needing help.

vocaroo.com/i/s1WQtioAxA6k

remember how severely obama aged during the last couple of years?

he had black hair in 08 and went to full granny just a couple years later.

and he was fuckin healthy.

now imagine the effect the stress of being president will have one someone already being ill.

even if she makes it into office, the possibility she wont survive her 1st term is rather high.

the sword of damocles will kill her

Either that or she will look identical to pic related.

That shit is overblown. Most presidents are middle-aged. Guess what happens when you age? You get wrinkles and your hair turns gray.

Obama is only 55. How many 55 year-olds with white hair do you know of?

wew that would be one hell of a show.

Hillary will die before Election Day.

if that happens we can only hope, the dnc is probably going to trot out biden. what are his approval rating looking like these days?

My uncle had two strokes and died from pneumonia because of aspiration.

It was awful.

I almost don't want to wish that fate on her.. except that she's a sociopathic murder granny and deserves worse.

Bill probably gace her syphilis. Would explain why her mind is going.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

God willing.

When compared to other people of the same age over that period of time, presidents still gray and age faster than your average person.

Dubs demand it.

This doesn't surprise me. Trump should force her to stand and die debating.

I was going to say that can't be possible since it would require them to be in the same room without having a screaming fit but then I saw those repeating digits.

Can some drawfag or photoshop master turn Hilary in the first picture into a Sockpuppet?

Can't happen, unless you mean Michelle. Obama has served 8 years and can do no more.

I think they're going to bring in Biden.

Obama has the JUST eyes

They'll probably try to pitch the idea that Hillary can attend the debate via video conferencing, and possibly with pre-tapped answers to questions she has already been fed with. Obviously, no follow up questions will be possible and Trump will have to stand there and be grilled for 2 hours.

haha, yep.

shadow government presidency confirmed

perfect candidate to start WW3. why care about the future when you don't have one?

dubs confirm

oh man its like Dr. who all over again

heil kek

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they tried to bend the rules and bring in someone to argue on her behalf at this point.

We don't have to do anything but wait for her to keel over. This is gold.

what has he seen
also maybe the Jews want Hillary dead or incapacitated after a few months of winning so the VP can be completely controlled

Lurk more newfag or go back to cuckchan. We like order by numbers here. Generals only started this summer with you fucking cuckchans autists.

PRAISE THE MEMES, FOR THEY HAVE DELIVERED US MANY GREAT CONQUESTS!

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE
TH- TH- TH- THIS KONG IS A FUCKING DISGRACE

please someone get this joke

i would feel sorry for her, if she hadnt ordered to kill so many people.

so in the end it will just be karma.

well deserved.

Trump better demand to stand, and constantly make fun of Hillary for being such low energy that she can't even stand at the debates.

Hillary really is a crazy old grandma. I imagine she'll be in a rocking chair with cats.

If dubs Clinton will have a breakdown and admit all of her wrongdoings, then urging America to return to Jesus.

I would prefer a tomb.

How did this guy not notice he standing on hot lava

Dubs confirm, but I think Kek might be fucking with us.

Jesus was Kek's Wojack all along.

Because it's fake.

Dubs confirm, all hail Jesus the most high.

Only way that is happening is if she wins the election and then dies in office. I'd rather have her lose the election and die in 20 years.

Why so we can see her drug out of the crypt for 5 more elections?
I honestly hope she either dies after the election or Get's Julius Caesar'd.

There's no way in hell she would run a third campaign in 2020 or 2024, even if she had godlike health. At that point it's clear you can never win, and she isn't Nixon.

Not to mention the DNC rigging pissing off half the party.

I would laugh if he had a debate where she was sitting, the debaters tried to get him to sit, and he just debates while talking and walking around to rub it in

Fucking underrated. Well memed sir. Saved.

I know that Trump thrives on stress but I hope that it doesn't fuck him up to badly.

Trump already has grey hair, so we're not going to see that from him, unless he no longer bothers to dye it.

If anyone can do it though, it's him and Pence. Pence is a quiet, hard to notice dude, but he has a good record. He knows how to run a government.

After surviving the media onslaught of 2016, I'm pretty sure he'll be living longer than any of us.

i dont think it will fuck him up so badly.

why?

he is a lot more used to the stress that standing in public light brings with it. obama was a absolute nobody and therefore a lot more distressed when he had to step into the light.

Funny thing is, she looks a lot better as sheev than she does without make-up.

kek

Here's a bump to atone for my sins.

fucking checked
Lets hope she names the Jew & throws Israel under the bus
America & its allies declare war
Israel is destroyed & mudslimes get driven back to their wasteland

If we're going by the Bible, the world is going to turn against Israel anyway. It just won't end well for them.

I believe it, honestly. Hate the kikes all you want, they are fully capable of defending themselves, and defending themselves well. They just prefer to make us do it for them.

considering the fact that epigenetically inherited characteristics often skip one generation, looking at hillarys gradmother is prety interesting.

the last mentioned died being just [b]58[/b] years old.

another interesting fact is her name, which originally reads della rosenberg

>geni.com/people/Della-Howell/5556177689720037294

her daughter (hillarys mom):

>geni.com/people/Dorothy-Rodham/6000000001961447466

That's not in the article you sourced. Where did that kike hear this from?

Hillary's a lesbo, user

Missed opportunity

Trump is not going to want to sit down but he'll be happy for her to sit down
It'll show he's more powerful

Magick check.

OH SHIT NIGGA

Also, I hope Trump responds

I HAVE WITNESSED YOU DIGITS

I AM FULL OF LIGHT

I AM FULL OF LOVE

PRAISE HIM

you know the (((media))) spin is going to be fucking atrocious

Fuck you mate, i'm crying with laughter. Legit the funniest thing i've read in weeks

My sides are orbital

Being President meant Obama could take any number of weird military experimental drugs he could want, I think the Stress and that is what got to him while Trump lives off of Stress and is Straight Edge

To be honest my dad is 47 and is getting Grey but he's a smoker

Hillary won't have any stress. It'll be Huma running the country.

huma?

Yeah and 80% of people who watch the debates are going to know that's complete and utter lies

Her muslim lesbian lover/personal assistant, Huma Abedin, dubs user.

Really Trump can't lose here. If they have the debate sitting down, Trump can just stand up and walk around while he's talking. At 6'3" towering over the seated Hillary he'll create a visual image that would make Scott Adams cream his pants.

It is when a male human mates with a female puma. Usually they are infertile but are actually quite decent at passing infrastructure bills through the senate.

Trump talking about how Hillary won't stand up for Americans.

well, even if trump loses, i look forward to hillary dying in office.

How I would love seeing Hilldog drop dead at the debate oh that would be amazing.

KAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNEEEEEE!!!!

Hillary has as many female lovers as Bill shockingly
Like Huma, Lynn Rothschild, Warren, Rach and Bernie's Wife

If dubs, Hillary gets torn limb from limb by enraged bernouts.

God, have mercy!

Wilson didn't suffer from neurological problems. Hillary is going batshit insane.

I thought you couldn't be sexist to men.

Actually Satan, it would fall to Paul "Just Cuck My Shit Up" Ryan at that point.

Surprised I haven't seen a shoop like this earlier tbh.

I can actually see Bernie in full cuck pose standing by as his wife gets fucked by Hillary.

You know the minute Obama tells him to step aside and appoint him president he will. He's Obama's bitch boy.

Well I forgot about Pauline Ryan to be honest

that will be hillaryous.

When Trump did his 'I have a different pledge' speech, I was really hoping he'd recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

Oh well.

Don't get my hopes up Holla Forums. What are the odds she really has Parkinson's?

If so will she be exposed before the election? How fast will the disease become too apparent?

There appears to be a murky smell of shit at the lower altitudes, I'd rather stand.

She's already collapsing and having seizures on camera, not to mention shitting her pants. Her media buyout is the only reason she has any kind of lead.

Trump's long game is slowly coming to fruition.

I'm with you the American people was still a great counter to I'm With her though

She may not have Parkinson's but unless if Hillary has a tongue stud she told no one about there is no way she doesn't have nothing wrong with her

Everyone join here and tell this Clinton supporter what's up.

Parkinsons is a stupid diagnoses, but she clearly has some health problems.
I wouldnt have bought into it but she did legit have a brain stroke a few years ago and is a obese 60 year old woman who isnt getting any younger about to maybe have one of the highest stress jobs on the planet

Well if she does, she looks like she's pretty well into Stage Three and maybe into Stage Four:

Now the shits and shakes really kick off at Stage Five-

Source: healthline.com/health/parkinsons/stages-of-parkinsons

this.

he seems to have a pretty solid health.

no way he will 'naturally' break down or somthing the next 10-15 years.

this.

dont forget that her stylists get her 10-15 yrs younger by putting tons of makeup onto her face.

Good work guys. That was fucking hilarious.

How come Micheal J Fox is able to hold on for so long, but she's rapidly declining?

My sides are gone.

Honest question to Americans: What would happen if Hillary were to suddenly be incapacitated or die during the campaign? Is there a precedent for such a thing? Would the Democrats run with Sanders then?

I work in healthcare, and with the medical files claiming she has vascular dementia combined with the increased support she requires and absences, I'm not sure she's going to make it to November and still be able to stand, let alone walk. You've had presidents who were physically disabled before, but it wasn't because of a degenerative disease which would eventually lead to mental degradation and death in the short term.

To think, people were speculating that Bill might suddenly die during her campaign to win her sympathy and she might be the one to die instead. Weird.

Reminds me of my chats yesterday on Omegle I found someone who knows our memes and another I convinced that You don't Relax around blacks

Go read about Trump's daily life, the times reporters have been tagging along for a while. What he has already done for the past 50 years daily well exceeds even the busyness of a presidency. Trump even goes well into the night when everyone else is asleep, too much energy to be contained by a bed.

He'll do fine.

pretty sure.

but if its too late, lets say 1-2 before the election, id say her vice president candidate probably sneaks in.

Well shes a woman so shes mentally impaired to start with.

He can make a martini by looking at it he shakes so bad, but I think with him it onset so early he could outlive it.

When it hits older people (fuck it, cunt is elderly) from my personal experience it goes quick. We also don't know how long she's had it. Didn't she fall the first time in like 2005 or something?

If she dies, or renounces her candidacy, the DNC would pick a successor. I am almost positive it would not be Sanders though. Biden has already been floated as a replacement candidate.

I'm not sure if they would run Bernie….I'm not sure if a candidate has ever died during the election before I assume they'd just run Tim Kaine.

Bobby Kenedy died before the convention and that caused the Dems to air drop a candidate in but I think as it Stands thry'll make Kaine the nominee and chuck on Micheal or Bernie as the VP

Forgot Source: teachinghistory.org/history-content/ask-a-historian/20431

polite sage because I have the cunt's memory

No it won't be Sanders. They'll just put in Kaine.

ISABELLA CAME BACK

BTW guys, I don't know who came up with Parkinson's, but look up vascular dementia. It's much more in line with what we're witnessing.

what is this? ctr chat?

I think it would have to be her VP at this point, Sanders or someone else may be too late to put on the ballot

If she got in she would would probably die from illness but the whitehouse would lie about it and just make shit up for why she cant show her face.

I think it was Shrekeli

checked

if an user wants to use this to make a webm feel free

vocaroo.com/i/s1TgtX9ofHHV

Hillary wears a fuckton of makeup to look more attractive? But I thought she was a stronk womyn!

Checked tbh

If Hillary dies, especially if it happens shortly before the election, it won't change the ballots. People will still be voting for some elector for the electoral college. They'll tell everyone to trust in those people to come up with someone good - just imagine your ideal candidate, goy, for sure that's who you'll get. They'll try to get the Bernouts to believe that this is their chance to get Bernie in, and so on.

Nice quads m8

No, they'd claim she was assassinated by whoever they want to polarize the nation against. Middle class whites, most likely.

Nice Quads

Middle Class Russian

He said whites, user
:^)

Praise be to the true god of universe and the lord of chaos, Kek in the highest. May he bring s great happenings.

:3

Isn't it what we'd claim if Trump suddenly wound up dead?

Mind you, I know there's a big difference. Trump shows no signs of illness while Hillary is obviously struggling with something.

checked.
saved.
blessed.

This was a fucking beautiful moment we had pol. I love you.

There was never any doubt Kek is real.

Isn't syphilis easy to cure with modern medicine? Especially if you're rich?

Confirmed seizure at debate.

Syphilis is not curable. It can be treated and the progress can be slowed to the point where you could say it's halted, but there's still no cure or a way to reverse any damage done by it.

She's a woman. Not worth shit.

Kill yourselves.

Stay mad Isabella

The anons memed too greedily and too dank.

brownspot: "holy bartender. kek, I get it."

Mother Nature can sense the imminent nuclear fallout and is trying her very best to prevent it.

OOO good find user. I had a family member that had that. Does fit the bill. So where do you go from evil batshit crazy? evil batshit shitty pants on your head crazy? Hopefully at the third debate

GOD IS REAL AND HE IS A NAZI FROG

MAXIMUM FUCKING WEW

Eric, pass this along to your pops!

My guess is she'll go blind. She might very well already be losing sight, which would explain the blank stares into open space.

Dubs demand it. Trump must stand for the people as Hillary sits and shits at the debate.

That's her trying to recognize the tormented souls of the people she's had murdered over the years user.

Or maybe that

Isn't that what's already happening? She isn't the one who will be running the country.

Reminder that black magic is real, and years of blood libel, ritual rape and child sacrifice are finally coming to a head and rotting Hillary's mind and body, that it may finally match the state of her soul.

Remember, you get back what you put out, 3x3.

So mote it be.

Donny J here actually, don't worry Dad knows how to think on his feet, it brings out his best.

we're hitting the core of the meme here.
and checking it only makes its power grow.

STAND WITH TRUMP

I want to believe.

rolling for truth
whats the word great and powerful kek?

well i guess that settles it then.

Well would you take a fucking gander at that.

And there it is.

A reminder that technology is advanced enough that someone can create a near flawless digital representation of a human. Cosmetology is also not far behind.

gasp

at this point i'm almost tiered of Holla Forums always being right, but then again, its the only constant that helps me sleep at night.

you first.

top fucking jej

nice source

i'd hate to break it to you, but she's not just on account that her grandmother's father was, and if you look at the genealogy, he isn't blood related - he was her stepdad

Does anyone have the webm of Obama doing AIDS-patient-tier exercises?

You sound upset

Haha better start thinking of a new plan :^)

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

True. I love the trump rallies. High energy. But the debates is where the god emperor truly shines. It is going to be a once in a lifetime event.

Kek wills it.

anybody make a video compilation yet of all her goofs, and people having to help her stand/etc?

thx

jeez I couldn't even get that far in. that's a lot of coughing. someone needs to make one of all the silly faces and confusion and all that she's been doing (since 16 minutes of coughing isn't very watchable as far as propaganda goes)

For the last 16 years Bill is only allowed to have Hillary's sloppy seconds.

It's a power play, an attempt to get Trump out of his element. Trump is more powerful in a standing position. They think that getting him to sit will minimize the chances of Hillary getting the Jeb Bush treatment. It won't.

And that's not even all of them. Add the mysterious forces knocking over american flags in her presence and her being held up by ss and you have a ticking time bomb.

?
I guess I haven't paid close enough attention. Do you have that one vid right off hand where the fat nigger with the epipen thing runs up to help her?

Do you think its all hype, or have people really been missing out on something? It's not uncommon for candidates on the campaign trail to have problems with exhaustion is all I'm saying.

And, if that secret service agent can be believed, Markie Fucking Post…which really chaffed my ass when I heard about it, lemme tell you.

I wanted to fuck her so bad in the 80s. If Hillary Cunton got to bury her witchy face in that snatch, she deserves to shit blood on-stage during the debates.

Don't be such a retard your whole life faggot. Generals/Sticky's about happenings have been around since the election started.

RAPID EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEAL EXSANGUINATION ON LIVE TV!

I'm liking this new twist I want tickets

The funny thing is that Hillary's Handlers are almost as incompetent as her

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

The appropriate response is to let her. Hillary sits, Trump stands, the audience sees just how low energy she is.

petapixel.com/2013/07/13/photographer-gets-so-close-to-lava-that-his-shoes-and-tripod-catch-on-fire/

EXECUTE ORDER 66

SOME user HERE WITH SKILLS, MAKE IT HAPPEN, KEK COMMANDS IT

Holy kek, checked. Is that the WA user that did the Ebola song?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

oh yes. mein frog god.

I think the establishment has been grooming doofy Kaine for quite a while. He stepped down from the DNC in exchange. Mind you, I'm not sure they thought she'd go downhill this quickly.

Also, word is that Hill and Bill did a lotta coke back in the day. Robin Williams, Linda Ronstadt, can anyone think of other formerly coke-happy celebs who've turned up with Parkinson's? There apparently is a connection.

His face is so clean.

I'm not joking. These intense closeup pics of famous men usually reveal unattractive blackheads and grime. Look at those pores. Clean as a whistle, even on his nose.

I find that unnerving in the extreme, actually. This is a very, very thorough, aware, and detail-oriented man.

Trump is arguably more mentally powerful when he's sitting that's how he eats, after all

ALSO SHILLARY IS 5ft6. TRUMP IS 6ft3! HE WILL TOWER OVER HER WHEN THEY STAND NEXT TO EACHOTHER

Astonishing digits.

what does this MEAN

Hillary really will shit her pants on stage, won't she?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Trump is 6'2", but yes Hillary will look like a nursing home candidate next to a man like Trump.

Pic related. I'm surprised it hasn't been posted to this thread yet

Then again there might not be any additional stress involved for someone who has zero compassion.
But probably she won't even make it to the election day at this rate.
Also it makes me wonder if her rapid health degredation over the past years has anything to do with the sudden push by globalist elites to rapidly advance their agenda (shitskin invasion of europe, and various attempts to increase power of the EU central government).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village

One day 20 years from now we'll watch documentaries about the smoke and mirrors the Clinton campaign pulled in a failed bid for the Whitehouse. We might even get a comedy film out of it.

Not a doubt in my mind that he has sucked a dick before.

Wew wut?

Trump's a big guy.

and those are big digits

what a pussy

I bet sucks dick 3 or 4 times a week when Michael needs his balls drained.

Michelle probably mounts him and puts his ankles behind his ears and there's nothing he can do to stop it.

Like that weakling could stop Michael.

The memes are becoming real.

Better with her to frame it as concern.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HAVE A STROKE
FALL DOWN BROKE

She literally looks like a jew. And obama literally made a point in a speech that he selected her because of her genetics to improve his gene pool. It all makes sense now.

People don't blurt out coherent words when they have seziures, but a loss of consciousness and collapse will be perfectly sufficient.

Because of the way the debates are staged, it'll take a nice long pause for the SS to come pick her up.

Strength is a social construct, shitlord!

Will they also demand that the nig be beside her the entire time?

They'll probably just rig up some sort of auto-injector to solve that problem

Trump campaign is becoming a disaster.
This is litteraly the only way trump would be able to win.
MEME MAGIC IS REAL PRAISE KEK HE SMILES ON US ALL!

PRAISE KEK

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

KEK BLESS THIS POST

twitter.com/lyz_estrada/status/764308628744437761

You really got my hopes up, for a second, but then I realized you meant the Secret Service.

You have to go back.

Is she speaking at a fucking air port gift shop?

A university store.

That's even worse. Universities always have auditoriums. Why is speaking at a book store?

Jesus Christ, this makes ¡Jeb! rallies look like rock concerts.

I can't believe she wasted one of her last 90 days of the campaign on this.

Is it even her? She doesn't seem to be wearing the overcoat with the bullet proof vest and shit.

Are you implying that Hillary has a doppelganger?

I doubt that isn't her. If she had a replacement, she'd be able to do big rallies instead of speaking in a fucking bookstore.

Probably a vetted event. And everyone goes through a metal detector at at a rally.

The more I think about things, the more I think she has ALS aka Lou Gehrig's Disease. Dementia, coordination problems, long lasting symptoms getting progressively worse, ending in death, it all fits with a lot of the symptoms she seems to be having. Her sporadic inappropriate behavior (sudden outbursts and so on without explanation) is also in line with this shit as well.

She really is going to die.

Hitler dubs confirm that Trump is a big guy. (For you.)

Also, change in her voice (notice how exceptionally nasal it sounds now?) and problems with saliva swallowing thus her coughing are in line with this as well. The bitch is doomed.

Hillary is the candidate for the End of Times.

Ask yourself, why are they pushing her so hard? Why is her entire platform shifted to war with Russia?

Who better to burn the world with nuclear fire than someone who's already dying?

Don't praise, invoke.

So what if Trump refuses a sit-down debate? Can she just sit anyway? Will she be mounted Hannibal Lecter style?

According to Martin Shkreli she has Parkinson's Disease.

How about she's some sort of vegetable so they can't put in someone else? We can rig her up to a giant hamster wheel and whip her to generate electricity.

Is there a DAYS SINCE HILLARY SCANDAL picture yet?

We also need a 'Days since someone who stood up to Hillary shot themselves in the back of the head twice' pic.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

We need to parody the trail of tears with Trump, Warren and Clinton and call it the trail of shit with some pepe poopoo memes. Trump/Jackson/Pepe followed by crying wojack with Hillary and Warren's hairs pasted on it.

That would speak volumes and make her look terrible. I hope she tries that.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

dude in wheel chair =/= demented aids patient

I will make stool on her grave

Strongest woman to lead our nation requires a man to prop her up and her husband to campaign for her.

I'm calling it right now anons

What the actual fuck, animals.

stool
stool/
noun
noun: stool; plural noun: stools

1. a seat without a back or arms, typically resting on three or four legs or on a single pedestal. short for footstool.
2. a piece of feces.
3. a root or stump of a tree or plant from which shoots spring.
4. US a decoy bird in hunting.

verb
verb: stool; 3rd person present: stools; past tense: stooled; past participle: stooled; gerund or present participle: stooling

1. (of a plant) throw up shoots from the root. cut back (a plant) to or near ground level in order to induce new growth.

knowledge is power, you illiterate nigger

Penicillin cures it but not if you wait too long

Poop. Stool means poop user.

Generals are not stickies. That you confuse the two underlies your newfagginess. Generals are universally cancer.

Cop did nothing wrong, in fact, I'd hate to be a cop in a shitty place like Sao paulo.

Throwing the helmet at him during a chase could be enough to kill him.

good riddance.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Top Kek.

lel

Plato's cave is meme magic. This whole lugenpresse onslaught against Trump is the manifestation of Plato's cave. The mindless normies watch the lugenpresse and base their concept of reality on what they are told. They think Trump's campaign is a total disaster and hes the incarnation of the devil.

They would never allow them to do head to head debates. They will be "Town hall" style where the candidates come out one at a time and get questioned by the audiance or the moderator. With Hillery they will leave nothing to chance

She is afraid. Also she knows how humiliated she will be sitting down next to him while he's towering over her pathetic frail body.

Shrekeli said it's probably parkinson's too.

I actually recommend watching this

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/762388093785833472

Also check these digits faggots, kek approves of my post.

kek does not jump for beggars

checked

The way this could get any better is if she was dying of Ebola.

The only way*

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

I'm honestly more excited for the upcoming debates than for christmas. Seeing Hillary getting stumped by Trump. I don't think that anything can really compare.

Checked nice digits.

What do you goys think - how does Trump negotiate this? Does he want some concession? Does he refuse to budge?

He's a big guy… for her.

You are talking about children who have no choice and are thus literally helpless

understand that there are situations where a kid will be bullied because the bullies are forced to spend time with him every day and because it's fun to them they will simply continue to do it whenever they can. There is simply nothing a kid can do against a campaign of targeted abuse conducted specifically in such a way to not draw attention or punishment from the staff.

instant detention, and my bullies tried to bait me into attacking them and never used physical violence because: instant detention.

I bet you're a complete coward nu-male cuck who has been in a fight in his life. I have fought, so go fuck yourself with your misused adolf quote

whoops wrong thread

She doesn't care.

Hillary wants one thing and only one thing: to be the first woman President. She could die one second after taking the oath of office and she would consider her life's work complete. If she really cared about the country, she would support someone like Elizabeth Warren for president, but it's not. It's about her and her vanity.

Here's a pro-tip kid. The very fact that you were more worried about detention than standing up for yourself means you are a faggot cuck and every last ounce of bullying you received was DESERVED.

Or is that too hard for your autistic special little snowflake brain to understand?

Have you seen the way the guy exercises? wew lad

O for Kek's sake, lad. 10/10

Really makes you think

archive.is/EFTDu

fug nothing we can do folks, pack it up and take the beatings.

have some self-awareness please.

That fits KEK's powers perfectly :^)

Archived.

Hillary's grandmother (Della Howell Rosenberg) : archive.is/3nhmG
Hillary's grandfather (Max Rosenberg) : archive.is/4Q9fm
Hillary's mother (Dorothy Emma Rodham) : archive.is/3EeXW

Holla Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Why is there a Star of David in the exclamation mark?

I know what stool is, I was reacting to his choice of verbiage and sentence structure. When is the last time you heard someone say ''I need to go make stool." or even read it used that way? I never have before, and I found it slightly amusing and very peculiar, hence my reaction. Polite sage for nigger tier OT.

If anyone has a good video that goes with the music I can use that instead of a still image.

Glorious rendition

I'm thinking we need a video that's black and white with imperfections so it looks vdank vintage. For the actual footage, an I'll looking Hillary with smug trump coming in at the end. And of course Kek needs to be in there.

All they can handle are disarmed Palestinians. They tried pushing into Lebanon and got their shit rekt in fucking days.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
We should really make a full version and have someone sing it

Done.

Jewtube link for easy sharing.

So why?
Why are they still determined to get her in?

Is it to get her running mate into office perhaps?

PRAISE BE

PRAISE BE

Unless they put her on a raised platform, it will not work well for Shillary. Everyone will look at the Don, who is standing tall over the weak and submissive Hillary. Unconsciously people will gravitate toward the stronger person and Trump will easily look better from the get go and before he rapes Hillary.

Another one with grayscale Hillary

Kek smiles upon us.

But it's current year America, where weakness is celebrated as bravery and strength is viewed as inherently oppressive.

There are even rings now on shapeways. Kek

my sides mate

As much as people pretend, they cannot hide years and years of human development that make it so humans gravitate towards the stronger person. They may hide it, but even Shillary supporters will see that their candidate look weaker then Trump.

underrated

Just realised, wouldn't this mean that Hillary could die from stress during a debate against Trump? Would be pretty hilarious to see "Hillary shitposted to death" in headlines

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

Real talk though, how degenerate is her VP?

good gravy the shoulders on that guy

This is how they're gonna stop trump.
She'll die in the debate and the media will run it as trump killing her.

Are you fucking serious? No no, really, is this true?
There's like… 20 people there, at MAXIMUM, including what's behind the camera. And she's not even in a rented building, it looks like.
It's like she went into an Old Navy, asked if she could do an event here, and they said "Sure thing, Granny."
Then she got ALL of her fucking supporters in one room, and did her speech in front of a shirt display rack. The sad part is, she has more shirts behind her than supporters.

she wants to sit down during the debate

Holy shit.

1488 minutes in sound recorder

vocaroo.com/i/s1dTZRV5F6q5

HOW DID SHE MANAGE TO STAND FOR HER WHOLE SPEECH, THEN?

It’s obviously fearmongering.

Reminds me of pic related.

much worse than she is because he has publicly talked about how he hates whites and he's got another 40+ years left in him to complete fuck shit up.

Answer the goddamn question. A person’s health doesn’t fall off that quickly unless they’re a month or two away from dying. She couldn’t even be making her scant appearances (and people would NOTICE at them) if it was that bad already.

No amount of assassinations can help her now.

Ding ding

Hugo Chavez won a presidential election after death.

Guy was dying from cancer yet the powers that be covered it up and had the elections anyway. He had been dead for at least two weeks before his fourth presidential term began.

They just appointed his VP (((Maduro))) as President.

HER PALMS ARE SWEATY
KNEES WEAK
ARMS ARE HEAVY
THERE'S POOPOO ON HER PANTSUIT ALREADY
MOM'S SPAGHETTI

While I doubt she'd be able to get away with that, it's certainly possible, obviously, since it's been done before.

user, that’s just too optimistic for me. 70 years of kike control can’t end that simply.

Fucking Saved.

meant for

top kek

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Don't know why people try to defend or humanize Bill, he's just as evil as Hillary.

There is a very good chance that this could be it. She has had quite a few vascular events that could have damaged her brain by a stoppage in blood flow. I've worked with enough people with Vascular Dementia, this could be the early stages of it.

i'm not /fit/ in the least, and even i feel confidant that i could do more than that.

the auto injector malfunctions, causing her to OD on stage
oh please great and powerful kek, let this be a viable possibility

Oh man, that's good.

He's more evil than her tbqh.

They're both still pieces of human-shaped shit

keep in mind the guy is over 6 feet tall. he's literally weaker than most teenagers half a foot shorter than him.

Friendly reminder:

All it takes is someone in the crowd with a laser pen to giver her the final seizure.

YES!

Finally we have hit the memestream. A few weeks back it seemed Hillary was un-memeable. Showing her as cruel and evil only strengthened her.

Showing her as Trump's bitch (pic related) was a bit of a stretch.

We can't force a meme, we can only accept what bubbles up from the heart of reality.

You've tapped into true memetic power. Now I hope it bleeds into normie-land.

The democrats are very selective and picky about who they lit into their rallies. Otherwise Hillary would get hundreds of "Booo!"s by the crowd at every event

Sorry to disappoint, but it looks like Rosenberg was Della Howell's second husband, and not Hillary's biological grandfather.

This is her grandfather:
geni.com/people/Edwin-John-Howell-Jr/6000000001670697981

Part of me questions if they even need to be selective because who the fuck would want to go at all.

Nice dubs. Nice way to commit suicide. Kek

You can't bring laser pointers, flashlights, whistles, and so on. No wonder all the Bernouts went to Bernie rallies - you can't even wear a tie dye shirt at a Hillary rally.

She might insist on some "kill switch" where one of her people can hit a button and cut off all audio/video, cleanly transitioning to commercials or something. She would probably give Trump the same power to make it look "fair". I wonder if they'll search everyone in the audience and take away phones, or just forbid independent filming.

You know, if they bring in some Hollywood stunt/grip guys, they can rig her with a harness and invisible flying hardware - whisk her up off the stage the second she malfunctions. She might die in the process though. These harnesses put a lot of stress on the body and an infirm person probably shouldn't wear one.

Hmm, they could also connect the lighting board to the kill switch so if it's hit, all the lights on stage go out and "teaser" lights go on to blind any phones that are filming.

wtf why cant i bring a fleshlight

you mean like how phones pick up infra red light as white light whereas the human eye cant see it?

She's not fit to be running, she doesn't even have the energy to come to the debate! What kind of candidate does one press conference a year and then stops? I've done ten or twenty! And she only did one!

We don't need that kind of low energy running! We've got the best energy, don't we, people? We know energy.

Can I get a link or source on her team requesting for her to be sitting?

that's not how PD (parkinson's disease / pantsuit diarrhea) works though

Chavez was assassinated by radioactive poison. Seems the Obama Regime learned a bit from Putin.

Holy shit!

Wow, Holla Forums. At this point I expect them to replace her with Bernie Sanders.

THey hid the wheelchair from the public for years

I'm a 5'9" with no muscles and even I could do better

Crooked Hillary is a Meme Straight from Trump like other hits like Lying Ted and Low Energy Jeb

Hillary Clinton = Baron Harkonnen?

Men are always more powerful standing.
This is like the Swedish feminist attempt to make men sit when they pee.

Emasculation.

Don't forget that he loves mudslimes at least as much as king nigger.

I approve the choice of using the "crazy lady in the attic" face hillary is making

are you sure it's fake?

any larger version?

WEW, LADDY, BY KEK

tl;dr: Trump is high energy and is in better health than most 20 year olds.

Ben has got to be lurking

yeah, I read it, but it is small.

Maybe the whole "Hilary's health" thing is a ruse, so that when Trump attacks her in the debates, she can start acting like she's ill for the sympathy vote, making any continued attacks make Trump look like a big meanie.

He has better pectoral development than his husband

I never knew why that game had its stupid appeal.

haha holy shit

Memes imitate life. Life imitates memes.

Anybody wonder if hillary's handlers are poisoning her, or you know want to get rid of her before the election?

I was only laughing at you two idiots laughing.

When is the first debate?
I can't wait.

Or they might have something rigged to set off the fire alarm or a worm in the audience jumps up and shouts something whilst waving something about , so if she falters she hits a switch and it gives her handlers and medics a legit opportunity to storm the stage around her blocking her from view while they carry her off. I really hope they have something like that and the switch is some cheap crap from china and doesn't work so instead she stands there all slack jawed and glazed eyes slowly crumpling to the floor with a darkening stain in her pants.

I want that girl as my daughter-in-law.

so adorable

Good question.

I don't think there has ever been a debate with the candidates sitting, not even when it's in a TV studio.

HOT OFF THE PRESSES!

infowars.com/secret-service-whistleblower-hillary-has-major-neurological-problems/

archive.is/0HyTZ

Hillary walks into an ice cream parlour. The attendant asks, "What would you like today, ma'am?" She sneers, and angrily remarks, "I guess it doesn't matter, I'll just fucking drop it, anyway!" and storms out…because of Parkinson's.

Then, while walking past a toy shop window in Trump Tower, her arch nemesis appears: an Etch-a-Sketch. She faints, and her nigger witch doctor scrambles to stab her with a MagicMarker to save her from another aneurysm…only when they get her into a tub, it's transformed into a jacuzzi by the furious twitches of her creeping senility…because of Parkinson's.

She had to drop out from the presidential race; but, rather than be placed into a nursing home, she was integrated into CERN's new experimental resonance cascade generator which then created over 9000 black holes. This shifted earth into the timeline where Hitler won. There were no jews, no niggers, or other parasites in existence. Even the tapeworm and mosquito couldn't be found. Pure coincidence? Not this time! …because of Parkinson's.

The European man has reclaimed the previously spoiled Earth, created colonies on the moon and Mars, terraforming the latter and attempting Venus, mining asteroids, while he awaits the journey of astronauts hurtling toward Alpha Centauri in sleep stasis. Our species' greatness has been restored, and the entire globe runs on peace, prosperity, and progress slavs aren't white and no longer exist…because of Parkinson's.

found this in another thread, apparently everyone is too young to remember the Parkinson's meme. Look it up on ED for bantz fuel

If only the announcement was today, it would be just what I wanted for my birthday.

In 6 weeks

This can be proven or disproven very easily, by comparing pictures of her vehicles to stock models.
Why haven’t we done this?
Was there a prohibition on flashes at the DNC? If not, how can this be true?

This is what happens to every single president of the last 100 years.

So it would be kind of complicated to get a dozen Holla Forumsacks in one of her rallies at the front to yell COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT! in her face when she starts coughing?

KEK WILLS IT
THE FUCKING STRESS IS CAUSING HER TO DETERIORATE BEFORE OUR EYES
MEME HARDER LADS=

I hope to fucking god we do not dishonor an American flag to wrap her rotting corpse.

They wont be normal debates like the GOP ones. They will be the style where each person comes out and sits and a chair one at a time. Like the last one. They wont allow Clintion on the stage alone with Trump. They wont allow her to be out there alone with out a friendly(the moderator) on the stage with her.

If Trump doesn't agree to do it they will say he is chicken and backing out of the debates. You already saw them plant the seeds for that when he was bitching about the debate days. They jumped RIGHT to "He is trying to back out". He is afraid to debate Hillery.

Exactly, my Holla Forums brother.

MOLOCH WILL DIE
KEK WILL RISE

PRAISE KEK!
PRAISE KEK!
PRAISE KEK!

did she actually shit herself?

Noice.

ONLY WHEN SHIT RUNS DOWN YOUR LEG WILL YOU HAVE ME PERMISSION TO DIE

Women don't wear makeup to please men shitlord!

She couldn't even fill the book store why would she need the auditorium

The kikes are noticing.

archive.is/EpVXR