He could have had any young hollywood slut, why choose a prostitute?

he could have had any young hollywood slut, why choose a prostitute?

John Candy had a decent wife, let the man be

He wasn't a Jew, so he was 1) too decent to partake in the kid fucking and 2) not allowed to touch the actresses anyways.

who?

Melissa Mcarthy

dont remind me

Because he knew all the Hollywood sluts wanted him to further their careers, and if he didn't, they would run straight to the tabloids. At least with a hooker he knew they just wanted cash and they'd keep their mouths shut.

he is not dead, the man that died in the apartment his brother Kevin ,there was a ritual where a virgin dagger was used and incantations and stuff in latin and greek he then cut out and partially consumed his brother's heart and re-emerged as him a few years later with no memory of his past. Why he did it? Who can really tell, maybe he got tired of it all ,maybe he wanted to get away from her , maybe he even wanted to see what it was like to live as a thinner man ; we may never really know

that's very convincing ,he is a great actor

you have to wonder about the type of person who saves images like this

Likely a shallow, hateful, commiecuck.

the crucifix makes it kino

shitting on a grave.jpg

saw that when i looked this up last night……………whats the deal with that besides kino?

You have to wonder even more about the prostitute who mocked him as he begged her to take him to a hospital then photographed his corpse for her own amusement.

Farley was Catholic. He wanted to make peace with God once he realized the whore wasn't going to take him to a hospital and that he was going to die.

He just wanted to make people laugh.

Didnt he immediately go unconscious?

Either he was doing cocaine with the fucking thing in his hand or the hooker put it there

lol

should've thought about that when he was taking enough drugs to overdose on in the first place. snooze you lose, got what he deserved tbh.

Massive understatement.

Still not over it.

I never make it too long without thinking of him briefly, especially when I see David Spade. Right in the feels

Women really suck at comedy.

nowadays it's the comedians who kill the women

really makes you think.

And a whore. How come he is the only "cursed" comedian that got a photoshoot? The rest were just in their coffins and/or bodybags.

That's feminism for ya'

Zing!

Speaking of people we miss the fuck out of, how about this guy? Anyone else love him as much as me? I always hear shit talk about how fucked up he was, but his slow, calm attitude was really relaxing to me.

4U

Huh?

I also liked that he wore glasses and sometimes had his eyes closed because he was nervous or had stage fright. Sucks that he's gone. Dude was great.

i meant to say 2U

Don't you mean mouths wide open?

I bet most of you fags are literally so poor you can only have sex with women who do it because they love you, [email protected]/* */ life

I really hope this is true

To this day, normalfag tv documentaries still take the prostitute at her word that she was genuinely worried about him but made the "mistake" of leaving him because he didn't have the cash to cover her costs for staying with him for 3 days.

Yea, he had crippling stage fright. It was one of the reasons he did heroin and he wore the glasses to hide the fact that he had his eyes closed most of the time when he was on stage because it scared the fuck out of him to open his eyes and see everyone looking at him.

I hope Eddie Murphy strangled that bitch.

lolol