Animals getting rekt thread...

Animals getting rekt thread. Btw this is for a good cause: shocking my normie friends until they're not my friends anymore

Wassa matter where are you fags? Lets get the ball rolling

Friendly reminder that gore and torture is fine, but animal crushing pics/vids are a felony in the US.
You can thank Californian politicians trying to put a stop to all the gook immigrants indulging in their sick fetishes for that one.

back to 4chan with you. underage is not allowed

Yeah so i used the word normie and am currently on my iphone just because android gets EXTREMELY laggy (with bad usage) after a while even the best flagship phones. If you take good care of it avoid dropping it and avoid malware still gets slightly laggy thats a fact
. I like to use phones which are buttery smooth and have virtually no lag despite it having a simple interface which was designed for braindead sheep
Ok then animal gore thread. There happy?

don't you have school to go to?

this

I don't like dogs rekt but I really enjoy mouse rekt

We don't appreciate you're kind around here.

what is it a frog in sudafed?

go away

It's the Holla Forums frog.

kek'd

Exactly.

I told Mom im tired and she said i didnt have to. I love my mom

What a bunch of fags you sickos like seeing human gore theres like a huge gore thread every day but when it comes to animals you suddenly care. What kind of logic is that?

animals are better than humans

Op here imo all animals deserve to get extinct. It would be much better for humanity that way everyone would be forced to turn vegetarian leading to a healthier longer life. As of right now i cant resist meat but if the whole world would turn vegetarian imagine a huge new world of possibilities for vegan cuisine. There will be a huge number of tasty New dishes. Inb4 the ecosystem will be fucked. Mechanical bees ever heard of em necessity is the mother of invention. So lets start killing them animals to make the world a better place.

What is the story behind this?

True story. Kill all animals + castrate all humans = 0 suffering for all eternity

This should be the wet dream of all vegetarians / vegans tbh

Most content comes out of China, Philippines and Russia

Damn is that really true and does it apply to all us states? So let me get this straight if thats true sharing pics/vids of human suffering and gore is legal but for animals its not? If ur gna go into that trouble why not make them both illegal god the us is really retarded and the problem is you think you have the most freedom and liberty in the world when in fact most of europe is lightyears ahead of you in terms of freedom.

pfffwhwahhahaha

In the us it is very illegal to drink/be intoxicated in public in most of europe its not. Government spies on you even if you're of no concern/threat just to 'make sure'. Jews control your puppet president and you send billions of tax dollars to support israel every year and banks fuck you in the ass everyday. Euthanasia illegal in most states. Want more? Europe's right to freedom and liberties are better than yours in every way
The only thing that you have to show for freedom really is legal firearms which is extremely retarded hence mass shooting by americuck psycopaths. Dont tell me guns are sold for self defense look at the rest of the world they dont have mass shootings unless it was by a muzzie terrorist but immigration policies is not the point here. Americans have the dumbest empty headed people in the world. You even think hollywood news is real news glad im not an americuck

Story on op pic?

Heard it was a korean broad who loved her dog so much she killed him. You see the woman brain sometimes short circuits

Russian vet student needed to get some dog skeleton.
Since she couldn't buy one, she just looked for a dead dog. No point in killing one since you can always find their corpses in highways.
Since removing the meat from the corpse was tedious, she cooked the dead dog.
She took some pics making fun of its rigor mortis.

They made a lot of fuss as if she had killed the dog to eat it.

I forgot about that thread.

this, edginess is not appreaciated, wether it be niggers or animals

Wow that is truly evil forcing the bound mother watch her babies get incinerated

Moar!! PLEASE MOAR!! I search the internet day and night for this kind of shit. CP is easier to find. Can someone please direct me to where I can find animal abuse vids.

You can find a lot of those on cuckchan