The crisis on HalfChan

HALFCHAN
I just went on halfchan and tried to talk about fullchan but i got notifications that i am a spammer every single time. Even when i created a stupid thread on Holla Forums i couldn't comment on the issues of Holla Forums n sheit.

The worst thing is that Holla Forums on halfchan also saw me as spam. Wtf is going on goys?

8ch has been spam on cuckchan for years lad. lurk moar

CTR converted the mods of Holla Forums

lurk more newfag

No sheit? I've been lurking the top posts mostly but here and there i would see someone complaining about half chan. I've used Holla Forums, Fullchan, InfinityChan but everytime they would say it was a spam.

Do you have any proof of this? I mean i know where are you coming from, but factual evidence would be useful.

I think I found the problem.

halfchan mods are as fragile as glass and cannot handle even the suggestion that there might be other places to post

I spend most of my time on this board, but i wanted to see the perspective of halfchan regarding the situation that is currently developing across the internet in general

do you think we should red pill them to come to fullchan somehow? Cos i think we should. There are lots of good men that could help us with our cause

stop telling cuckchan about us retard.
they're cuckchan for a reason, and need to stay there
and you need to go back

Like gamergate, i think we can gain a lot of like minded people like us from cuckchan if we try, and red pill them

that's at least what im trying to do

Anti-trump threads stay on the top despite few to no replies, pro-trump threads have been banned or are sliding

Fuck off back to reddit

on halfchan? or here? because i see a lot of pro- Donald threads on fullchan

The wise will find their way. Do not open the flood gates.

Fucking newfags

I agree that the wise will find their own way, but do you not think that we should shepard those who are on the brink or the red pill?

At least it wasn't a sage

I am a newfag, but please come with a better argument than this

You realize you useful idiots are the reason the aut-right is worshiping a kike faggot, right?

Those gamergoys posting their eceleb bullshit was so fucking infuriating. I would flip the fuck out when we had 9 threads on the catalog about a game winning some nothing award or some similarly unimportant bullshit like that.

Halfchan has been like this for a long time now. Let this thread die, as everyone here is already aware of (((4chan))), and do yourself a favor by not posting there anymore.

Jesus Christ nigger. How new r u? This started back when GG first blew up and half/pol/ tried to shut it down and firetires started advertising his site over there. Fucking lurk more.

Originalchan user here. We know about this place and we come here regularly whenever we need to raid someone for stealing Trump signs or whatever.

It's nice, because threads stick around for days and mods don't delete dox.

So, you're basically our raid board.

XOXO

I knew that it started then, that's why i moved here. The thing is that i didn't know until now how bad it is.

Buu fucking hooo. Now you know how we feel who want to talk about something else than just Trumps spam all over the fucking place. We get called shills, spammers and on top of that banned by mods.

This place is a shit as 4chan these days. Complete shoah of the fucking faggot mods is needed to get this place up to standard again.

Fuck no. This place is so fucking horny on jew lover Trump as it is already. We don't need any more fucking idiots spamming the board with their fucking faggotry.

YEAH PEOPLE LIKE ME GET IT. Trump is the best of two cancers but he's still a fucking jew lover and nothing will change that. Fuck that guy as much as all other jew lovers.

Why don't all these Trump faggots start their own board. I'm sure /trump/ is free. Just go there and leave us others alone in here.

I dare you to go to halfchan and post something regarding fullchan. Then you can talk about MUH CENSORSHIP all you want.
Being called a shill is not the same as being fucking censored.

What the FUCK has Trump have to do with censorship on imageboards you fucking cretin?

Kill yourself you useless meat suit.

Don't fucking talk about here on cuckchan. We don't want to take on anymore of you. You're making this place worse and worse everyday.

With the usual influx of summerfags and now the cuckchanners I know a lot of the regulars have left and I'm certainly coming on less and less, considering giving it up all together.

It's like the fall of Rome all over again.

O i am laffin. Tell that to everyone that got banned for not sucking Trump's dick or mentioning his jewish connections. I myself got banned God only knows how many times until at one point I asked 1 single question in an Evallion thread(I just asked if she had another JewTube page up, and didn't make a single other post in any Evallion thread at all) and received a lifetime ban. Then later on after I was using one of my VPN's I commented on this board had become a completely laughable mess and nothing but a Trump circlejerk and even got one of my VPNs banned. This place is fucking terrible. I'm just hanging out and waiting till Trump fulfills his mission of easily handing the election over to Hillary because the only way that America could honestly believe a cunt like that could win an election is if she ran against a clown like Trump, and then coming here and posting thread after thread of smug anime girls and laughing at all the Trumpcucks.

Holla Forums is filtered since the exodus bro.

you should probably hang yourself nigger.

Pick one, nigger. I'm the same guy btw, but my ID might be different since I have to post with a VPN since I originally got banned for pointing out how much of a zionist faggot Trump is.

didn't get banned or censored you fucking faggot.

Shilling is a banable offense, have fun with your next VPN faggot.

Like i showed you, i did not get censored.

You obviously have NO idea on what censoring actually is

Shutting down discussion because it doesn't fit your narrative sure sounds like censorship to me, friend.

kek, fucking kill yourself you nigger lover.

What a great contribution.

Where have you been for the last two years?

I would love to see some evidence for this statement

You got banned for shitposting. Nobody is censoring you.

Keep crying CTR.

Fuck off newfag, we have enough cancer as is if 4cucks are too retarded to find their way here they can stay on their cancerous chan. Do not fucking invite them here.

(checked)

Why wouldn't we want more red pilled pplz here to help our cause?

Because it leads to fucking retarded mass shitposting. Those who are actually smart enough find their way, you wouldn't bring low-IQ subhumans in your own home, would you?

It's because you are a jew

you kinda have a point, but there are a lot of red pilled people on cuckchan still that don't want to migrate because of the comfort of the platform that they are using

Well fuck them, if they want to act like adhd faggots because there isn't 200 shitpost/minute they can stay in their shithole.

There is a reason that halfchan exists, and fullchan exists. They are not the same, although the fullchan was birthed from half. The quality over here has gone to shit since CTR astroturfed halfchan, but most of the exiles are starting to at least somewhat adapt now. In fact quite a few are starting to get /comfy.

As said, let the morons be astroturfed and let the quality prevail, trust me anyone with half a brain and has lurked for more than a month knows about this place.

It is simple modern chan evolution, let it take its course.

and shit the servers work over here again so that's a big plus!

yea but the webM's and gifs take time to load which is sheit

pls don't do that there are already enough 4cuck rapefugees here.

I literally saw a thread where they were accusing 8pol of being CTR. Had over 150 replies. Pls stop talking about this place on 4chan.

Not sure if actual nigger or just redditor

>only got mentioned as an alternative before the first major exodus the other idea was masterchan

the difference and why this will probably last longer than 7chan that came before us, is that we can talk about 4chan.

7chan died because the admin got asspained so badly at halfchan he forbade any mention of it and banned people who even spoke negatively about it

it's been like that since goymergate

Thanks leftypol.

What an interesting personality disorder, thanks for the educational display, faggot.

Basically this, myself included.
Imageboards are experiencing hard times, this site included. cuckpol has probably compromised by CTR scum and a bunch of other shit. I don't know or care how this shitshow pigchan is faring, but quality keeps tanking. Too many threads get out right deleted and bump locked like this one.

Yeah it's shit, but the mods here are shit too. Rach shouldn't be tolerated & data mining still continues.

Just posting to keep the possibility of a renaissance of better quality and better times on image boards in general