Clinton Murder Victim #12,753

MAN WHO LEAKED CLINTON MEDICAL RECORDS FOUND DEAD

yournewswire.com/man-who-leaked-clintons-medical-records-found-dead/

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/355639-soros-clinton-albania-wikileaks/
archive.is/fbfSv
foxnews.com/us/2016/08/07/69-year-old-dies-during-swim-portion-new-york-triathlon.html
archive.is/B8UeY
archive.is/nUzrH
educate-yourself.org/cn/sorchafaaldisinfo15mar08.shtml
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_booth.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I Think we're at 6 in less than a month

HWAT

I hope Cunton gets cocky and ends up suiciding a high level low profile kike by mistake and the infighting subsequent tears her shit apart

Jack Black go murdered?

I wish I'd never taken the red pill sometimes.

Imblying that stupid demented bitch makes any calls. She is a kike through and through, but a low bitch level kike. The Cia is just monitoring and whacking people for her.

rt.com/usa/355639-soros-clinton-albania-wikileaks/

wow

Can we get an updated list of people connected to HillRod that have died since June?

BREAKING NEWS: JACK BLACK SUICIDED BY HILLARY CLINTON

You keep posting that same source.

And it never has any backing to it.

Reported.

LOL

6 in a month holy shit

This shit is getting intense.

How did he suicide this time?

Please tell me it was two bullets, a heart attack, or an OD.

Now that I check the catalog, are you just waiting until your initial shill thread gets removed, then posting another?

That "explosion kills DNC staff" thing was the same source.

As was that one that claimed the dude had said something on Twitter.

Don't be fooled by misinformation - check all sources.

(((Someone))) is trying to flood false stories to make the real stories seem more (((conspiracy theory))) style.

She wont she is an Israeli mole herself

codenamed MEGA

Told ya those were legit soap notes and that shit was a bad goy medical records clerk doing gods work.

Fucking called it.

Is someone compiling all of these assasinations into a list? Who it is, how they are connected to the Clinton machine, how they died, and why it was suspicious?

We reeeeeeally need to get on putting this into a meme or photo that has this info condensed down into its smallest and most effective parts. Voters need to be aware that people surrounding the Clintons are dying and it is accelerating at an alarming rate.

We need to push this hard

Here's some of the recent ones in a YT video.

The list I have is dated as fuck.
I can't keep up with her body count.
We really need to complie all the names and make an update so as to use as a anti-hillary propaganda hit to use on (fb and tweeter) on normies.
Hit her in the votes
It is the only way to take this globalist whore down.

archive for those who dont want to give shekels archive.is/fbfSv

There's no link in the source between the dead guy and the documents were posted here.

It's just reinforcing what you want to believe so you're running with it without evidence. Ordinarily I wouldn't care if people believe stupid shit, since most people do, but this time there's a misinformation campaign rolling that's trying to make all right-wingers look crazy, and every time you take the misinformation bait, you're helping them win instead of helping Trump win.

Nigger, the fuck are you talking about. I just posted that now. Sorry I forgot to archive but you don't need to be bootyblasted about it.

thx m8

Why would you think the news article had the documents that were posted here?

Seriously, what is up with the idiots here? The thread with the medical data wasn't confirmed, nor was the identity of the guy that showed them off. And now some no name news site posts some "news" without any sources, and everyone goes batshit crazy.

What other records would this be about?

This. There's a cancerous behavior on this board that's seriously gotten out of hand. Most of you will lose your shit over some article from a site nobody's ever heard of, and the second someone steps up to question it - you guys most of the time will immediately call him a shill.

Research your shit before you post a thread. Don't fucking accept everything you read as a fact just because it makes you feel good.

Anyway, this is likely what ACTUALLY happened to this Vincent Fleck guy:
foxnews.com/us/2016/08/07/69-year-old-dies-during-swim-portion-new-york-triathlon.html

IDK you tell me? What other medical records have been leaked other than the documents posted here a few days ago? If it's a different set of documents, then post them, and we'll see if there's a good link between Fleck and the leaked records.

It's Russian counterintelligence crap. This is why I chuckle when I hear the "huuuur r1337 ushen h8xxxors!" line from the DNC.

For those who don't know, SVR is a Russian intelligence agency. They dump dis-info all the time.

If the dump was legit they wouldn't have crossed out anything. Hillary probably is sick but this is just bullshit taking advantage of social media hype.

SVR has a twitter account, tell them to fuck off and stop shitting up our board

What are you trying to prove?

vs.

Reading comprehension?

You're right, nothing to see here.

Holy shit talk about grasping at straws. You're a fucking moron, OP.

Do you not fucking understand the difference between dying at your home and dying somewhere entirely different? The article said that he died at his home, which he factually didn't. Now, how are we supposed to believe any of the other shit the article says if its reporting lies? ESPECIALLY from a site nobody's ever heard of?

Go away you SVR shill.

You climbed aboard this train, there is no stopping now.

I'm talking about yournewswire and this 'journalist'.

In the last 24 hours, 3 stories have been posted from that source, all absent archives, all with shit-tier faggot images like OP, and all were without verification of any value.

You're shilling this shit to try to cover, and its obvious as fuck.

Not everyone - but YOU are a shill.

общий мем скрипт активируется

I just don't understand how there's not a single person in a position of power that isn't willing to overlook this. She is literally getting away with murder as often as she wants, how can we expect her not to murder anyone that prevents her from rigging the election?

Do you? The article says he died near his home not at his home, the swimming section of the triathlon was near his home. Also

archive.is/B8UeY
archive.is/nUzrH

Obviously just another coincidence.

I knew the Clintons loved to murder people, but damn. I mean … damn.

I really have no words.

In this thread: the death of Holla Forums

Learn more here

It's a fake news site but all the gullible well-meaning tryhard 16-19 year olds here will swallow it hook like and sinker.

Holla Forums is dead on every chan, because of these kids.

read more here:

Lifeguards and EMTs aren't allowed to pronounce someone dead unless there are visible signs of decay on the body, or there is cranial trauma with brain matter showing. A man is not dead until a doctor says he is dead.

CPR is first aid.

t. EMT

Present an argument or kill yourself? :^)

Whatdoesitmean.com is a disinfo site ran by Sorcha Faal (David Both).

When are you newfags going to learn?

educate-yourself.org/cn/sorchafaaldisinfo15mar08.shtml
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_booth.htm

Aw, you had to ruin it. I like seeing the 16-19 year olds make fools of themselves.

Indeed. Thanks user. Shill posters make low quality threads and low quality sources.

You speak exactly like the CTR user in the thread you linked to twice, and are using cliche shill tactics saying Holla Forums is dead for random reasons that wouldn't kill Holla Forums. Besides, pointing out your shilling wasn't meant to be an argument, it was simply me pointing out the obvious.
Why don't you go an hero user

Rothschild, right?

This is becoming too often for the normies not to take notice.

TOO LATE MOTHERFUCKER

ONE OF US

ONE OF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's mass, not weight.

That hardly seems like a reputable news source OP.

What are you worried about, exactly?

They are planning on killing us anyways, yo.

Fuck off, Sean

also reporting

Clintons are truly psychotic power hungry people.

Seconding for this. I've got some pro-Cunton friends who need to see the full butcher's bill. They can explain away a few or even 20 if they feel like being stubborn, but ain't no way they're getting past THIS block of shit.

It's a beautiful kind of torture isn't it?

These are shills attempting to create false consensus by replying to themselves. I doubt any user worth his salt would take the bait.

Astroturfing is very real and very dedicated. CTR exists. And it is probably not the only funded group of people doing it. Unpaid activists are also involved. They are the true believers. They do it because they think they are "on the right side of history". This is a moral crusade for them.

Just need to get through the rest of summer before the summer flags have to leave user. It happens every year

ignorance truly is bliss, eh?

The doctors reports are black propaganda as is connecting the deceased guy with them.

Found the Kike.

Don't you have actual wells to poison?

Don't give him any ideas.

Do we still have that thread up? I distinctly recall being the first one to call this, though I thought the doctor was the one who would be suicided.

She can't keep getting away with this.

See

i don't know what the big deal is.

people die from time to time it's not a big deal

you guys are making this into a big deal when it's not

Too late now motherfucker.