archive.is/OZwu
norse-mythology.org/tales/thor-the-transvestite/
8ch.net/x/
facebook.com/pages/CERN-building-40/246867391996113
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_in_Rama
yournewswi>>7112504
yournewswire.com/cern-mysterious-deaths-linked-to-ongoing-activities/
youtube.com/watch?v=PUK1P5x9Xak&list=PLxSUMS3CSNTaYIdBrGdswCXFMNUBmlhe4
youtube.com/watch?v=JMR9DdYiA-w&list=PLxSUMS3CSNTaYIdBrGdswCXFMNUBmlhe4&index=20
map.web.cern.ch/map/building?bno=40
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decay_(film)
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/07/opening-swiss-tunnel-may-stupid-isnt-satanic/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yv-PlF1XSA4
poal.me/mtzfjw
youtube.com/channel/UCw2mMqvZlTntgRHcwJ-kTMg
youtube.com/watch?v=n-NwLUPZWZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike blood libel is alive and well, this is how they get their power and influence from Moloch

Webm, you idiot.

Idk how im retarded

Webmwebmwebmwebmwebmwebm.
Where'd you find this… And when?

Mee too user. Me too.

google: webm for retards

I just downloaded the video, webming now but don't worry it's safely stored

halfchan has been going nuts about it. The mods there moved it to a board with less traffic when it made it to the 1st page at the top.

Hey, lads. We are hurting a bit at 4/pol/. We had this vid posted, got 290 posts. Lots of correcting the record but the thread was hot. Mod moved the thread to /x/.

Just wanted to update you all on that.

Good job any idea when this was? They must be scared that instead of moloch Kek appeared with that storm

fake and gay

Always bring anything relevant here. If it's not shit it will get the attention it deserves.. And control the record is ineffective at best here.

How so?

Embed because sign in.

Thanks for correcting the record.

5 ₪ has been deposited into your account.

Idk about this fam, that was a pretty fast ritual for a demonic sacrifice. Also why did the guy with the camera just freak out and stop recording?

Well, since the guy didnt film the actual sacrificing, this is as credible as the Holohoax.
Even then, I wont put anything past the kikes.

because they killed the girl and she started screaming i guess he was not expecting that.

So the fact that they have a knife out and dressed in cloaks at cern is what scientists do for fun?

everyone knows cern doesnt do amateur rituals. this fucking shit is some summerfag summer intern retarded stunt.

but then again i dont expect you kids to even know what summer interns are because you are all a bunch of fucking jr highers.

Staged rituals have the same effect as real rituals, the fact this happened at all is concerning at least. Webm coming up in a sec

Probably fake, but it doesn't matter.
What are those kikes thinking? Worshipping a false god will only strenghten Kek's support for us.

Praise Kek!

That's why some are calling it a mock ritual. Like it was the youngin practicing for the real thing. Or, it was a cern employee prank.

The exchange of info between us is most important.

Clearly fuckin trolling

Interesting, can we verify that location with photographs?

hey fellow scientists you know what would be fun. Pretending to kill someone in front of our demonic statue tonight. hahaha good idea!

Source of this guy is:
facebook.com/sery.jakop/videos/1465910066768427/?_fb_noscript=1

The source of that guy is from youtube video - now removed:
youtube.com/watch?v=9hvBfp8wpgs&feature=youtu.be

I wonder if we could dig an archive of that video, to see the user who uploaded it.

Shitty webm here. Looks like kids trying to get a viral video tbh fam.

Oh thanks, save this one

Do kids have access to cern?

Apparently.

Bad acting.

Remember though, reality is badly written fiction.

Because it's fake.

heres some more seems VERY secure

how would you react to someone getting stabbed in a satanic ritual and you were peeping at them?

That looks the same.

Look at these (1) suddenly showing up claiming things without offering any proof

It's in front of the statue of Kali. The Hindu god of both destruction and creation.

Starting to wonder if this is some DOOM level shit going on there.

I'm good at that game so I'm fine.

SPEAKING OF KALI AT CERN!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3jUoJhat6e0

People are having a giggle.

Real or fake, it is interesting that they have a statue of the Nataraja at CERN.

webmenco.de for quick, dirty, and effortless

Why? WHy have a giggle? How did they get in? Did you not see the pictures of security? Why sacrifice your job to putt a hoax?

Why is it that the anons that always call people faggots for not posting webms never just create the webm themselves and post it? Just whine and complain, like you're afraid to to get v& for your IP hitting a youtube vid. Could it be because you, in fact, are the pathetic faggots in this scenario? Hmmm.

i'm thinking it's just a couple random fucks decided it would be fun to do a mock sacrifice at the place where demonic portals are supposedly being opened while their buddy filmed.

so it's nothing, really.

Any proof this actually takes place at CERN? Keep in mind that there is not a single CERN building, like the description says. There are like a dozen of them. None of the buildings near the Hadron Collider match the one in the video.

Seriously, this whole CERN conspiracy is pretty fucking retarded.

RIP AND TEAR THEIR GUTS

That's not a stabbing motion, that's an "ok the script says pretend to stab her" motion.

to me, here's what it looks like
or

HOW DID THEY GET INSIDE DO YOU NOT SEE THE SECURITY

Weak magicians are weak.

There's no way tat employees pull all that off without having the pull to make sure security turns it's back for them. Feels real man…

What if that is their security team?

Go on their Facebook go on their instagram. THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE LOOK INBRED. These are SICKK SICK people look heres the director of CERN she looks batshit insane

As in they got the guards in on the sacrifice, or in on a prank? Because I don't believe that a guard would risk a pension for a giggle.

Yeah, its real. Here's an article from CERN's website talking about it

cds.cern.ch/record/745737?ln=en

Is there a pattern to the blood libel(ie date or time frame): Any holidays for them ?

its happening

it does seem staged to me, but you never know with these people

Not sure i do know in medieval history giant statues of muloch were constructed and they would sacrifice children in front of it to ensure a successful harvest, building, rain, etc.

all they can do is conjure up storms

Holla Forums already conjured up a presidential candidate, a plane crash, and a partial physics deal with kek worth billions

Hitler dubs confirm it's happening.

Yeah, I see that it's actually there now. But the whole video is fucking retarded

Shitty camera? Check. Shaky as fuck? Check. Horrible quality and shitty angles? Check.

And not to mention the guy conveniently freaks out and shuts off the camera at the most important part of the thing: the supposed "sacrifice."

The whole video fucking screams fake and if any of you believe its real, you're a fucking moron who should be euthanized.

It does seem staged, they all seemed young.

But, I just think it's a rehearsal. A young member rehearsal.

It's pronounced "jew", and yes they have been infiltrating large goy projects and staging ritual murders forever.

There's one thing here that leaves me maybe 40 percent back towards it being staged, and that's the speed with which they act. Dude films, people come right up and make a quick stabby. That flies in the face of most occult ritual practice, usually you want to milk the trance. So they could have figured the guard patrols and done it in between shit.

But that doesn't explain away security cams. There's no way the front door isn't cammed to shit. So question, did they get the camera watchers in on it, or is the hidden filming guy turning away just convenient to hide that the girl is not really stabbed?

Totally fake

Checking get.

Fuck

Do you really really believe this?

Yeah, but how the fuck did these rusemen gain access to CERN?
You try going to your local big government whateverthefuck with a bunch of pals in black cloaks at 3AM and see if they shoot at you or now.

If it is fake how did a large group of people sneak into CERN and perform this then.

Tell you what your local power plant is less secure then CERN. Do me a favor. Get your friends together in cloaks and a knife and sneak in and try to do a sacrifice there. Im sure you will all make the news

Shits totally faked fam.

Like I said before, CERN has a shit ton of buildings all over the place. AFAIK, the only locked down area is the property with the Hadron Collider, which I don't believe is where the statue is.

Why are christ cucks so fucking paranoid about non christian rituals?

because the bible says don't fuck with the old gods anymore

Jesus is king

The courtyard is still in the compound you fucking MUPPET

I'm not even a christcuck but people who worship satan/moloch even if it's for teh lulz are complete faggots.

Look at the inauguration dance that was staged in Switzerland after they finished a train tunnel, in June 1st.
They were commemorating what could be the opening of the Hell's gates. Plus luciferian being chanted.

What fucking courtyard? Have you even bothered to look up what CERN looks like you dipshit? There's like two dozen courtyards.

Anyway, the statue is located next to the fucking hotel and gift shop. Definitely a perfect place for a ritual.

i'll give that much to you. security looks tight and that many people couldn't just stroll in the front gate without some form of clearance.

but, i still think they're all random edgy kids and in no way associated with CERN.

one of the things that made me go Christian, was the fact that every larper that was like

somehow found it un ironic that they were usually into Satan stuff, or at least found it cool to look into.

Looks like she's stepping on someone.

HOW TO "SNEAK" INSIDE CERN

1) Be a university student
2) Form a group of students who like science shit
3) Go to this site:
smb-dep.web.cern.ch/en/CERN_Housing/CERN_Hotel_BookNow
4) Send in a group booking request
5) Record shitty spooky video to trick idiots on the internet.

Fake and gay.

I'll have to post the whole Joseph Campbell write up here after work.

Its kinda a ying yang character…. a lot like the black sun. Darkness before the dawn.

Issue is, what dawn???? The light of Lucifer? Or the light of Jesus????

most likely scenario

finally someone figured it out.

portal obviously

oh what the fuck is that newsweek cover

archive.is/OZwu

Daily reminder that Aliester Crowley set up the O.T.O as a sodomy club for faggots, made the guzzling of semen a sacrament (seriously) and that satanists are the biggests cucks (and pedophiles, and cumguzzling queens) on the planet. Don't let their attempts to play tough guys fool you; they are weak, they are backstabbing, treasonous liars, and and nearly all of them have acute personality disorders, making them functionally retarded.

archive.is/OZwu

Our understanding of science has finally breached the realm of Magick

this is a bad thing.

They're the guys who want to play a chaotic-neutral assassin in DnD, not realizing lawful good Paladin smiting filth is GOAT-tier.

reaching apologetic whining.

Ya, growing up with edgy kids like that, they were all top tier faggots. Ego driven autists .

No wonder they push faggatory so hard to be something universally accepted, they are faggots in both senses unironically.

Looks pretty fake to me. That said, there's still the matter of getting past the security. Although is certainly a possibility.

Also, who recorded this?

OR THE GREATEST THING

Science and the occult used to be intertwined in the past.

This is where we get alchemy and hermeticism from

This version is the highest quality.
gtfo

Ya, its a cycle, its coming back around.

The guy who ((caught)) this was recording before he had seen the people that were conducting the fake and gay sacrifice. kys.

He also has the light on in the room as you can see his reflection in the window.

oh please, sacrafice yourself to some demon you fucking faggot

*sacrifice
fuck

the real question is why they're doing this

they are pushing conspiracy theory angles all over the place now to discredit the massive shitstorm that the US could find itself in. so why the fuck do they make this fake cern vid of all the things they could push, why is cern the one they associate with the occult?

I posit that it's to disguise the moloch cultists and the bohemians doing some other ritual very soon.

t. muh crusades

in this moment i am evphoric

nice argument faggot. at least you're open about it.

Why do pagan retards have such a total lack of understanding of Christianity?
Its a shitty strawman comic but still

Because the OP is supposed to do it you stupif fucking faggot now stfu and go back to cuckchan

jesus christ check out that dudes' quads.

i think you made a mistake frend

Shit looks fake as fuck, but why is light reflecting red after he pulls it out?
Is it me being awake too long?

Turn the other cheek means don't chimp out, not bend over for your enemies.
fight smart, fight with your head, not with your dick.

This shit is very weird and getting weirder.

The point of webming is to not give shitty yt channels hits, this is some backwater trash channel.
Another user said it first, but we've become that experiment where a monkey gets sprayed with water when another monkey tries to grab a treat, so the monkey beats the shit out of the other monkey every time he tries to grab the food, and the other monkeys start beating each other just because "Hey every one else is doing it."

Another frame of red reflection.
It reflects in another color before.

damn…

Stop peddling your fake ass viral video you nigger.

“Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.” — James 1:27

“Contribute to the needs of the saints; extend hospitality to strangers.” — Romans 12:13

“When an alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.” — Leviticus 19:33-34

You goys, I just need to quote your bible to BTFO your pacifist religion.

the muscle you dweeb.

refer to

thats the joke. ok.

Enjoy your barbarism you nihlistic cuckold.

Much like archiving pages, not giving them clicks is part of it, but we also want to have a backup in case the original is removed.

and in case it get deleted.

This, or a it's just a bunch of young employees at CERN who saw the tinfoil hat videos about it and decided to fuck with them.

I work at a less known accelerator facility, and I know it wouldn't be hard to get a bunch of colleagues to do something like this if there were videos about us opening demon portals or shit like that.

People tend to think these kinds of facilities are just full of old professor types, but the employee demographics tend to lean heavily towards the 20-35 bracket across the board.

Science doesn't pay very well, but they like to milk the young, ambitious, idealistic types for all they're worth while they can. Most end up leaving for better paying industry jobs once they start building and needing to support a family.

oy vey! have the jews heard these verses yet?

because they're 20 something year old nerds who work there and wanted to make a goofy viral video for laughs.

Or they're doing satanic sacrifices in sneakers…

Sorry, you're against pederasty now? You're against ancient Greece and Rome? Antiwhyte!
thats very old you retard. if you seriously didn't know what that was you should probably learn to read, your reading skills are Holla Forums tier.

Christians on Holla Forums are seriously approaching WE WUZ levels of delusion

Thaaat would be you. Caring for strangers comes at a cost. If that cost endangers your family, your kin and your nation, then you are a fool for doing so.

Begone fiend.

The romans and greeks were gay as fuck.

Those strangers are members of your extended family and of your nation you dumb fuck, holy shit.

Well, if you dont have a budget for the highquality rituals?

You even read what that guy was quoting?

Passover.

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD BY BICKERING OVER MUH CHRISTCUCKISM AND MUH PAGANISM

FOCUS ON THE VIDEO

REGARDLESS OF IF THIS WAS AN ACTUAL DEMONIC SACRIFICE OR A REENACTMENT OF ONE, THE FACT REMAINS THAT THIS OCCURRED AT CERN, AND THAT ALONE SHOULD ALARM YOU

Reminder Christians were half retarded barbarians until they adopted roman virtues

The coming of Christ abolished that along with sideburns, circumcision, and stoning disobedient children to death, retard.

You fags saying it's fake care to explain how they were allowed to pull some shit like this off? Shouldn't pretty much everyone close who could have looked through the window called the cops or security because it looks like these people are killing someone? Doesn't security patrol the premises?

They didn't take the ones that make you a fucking faggot.

He posted three entirely separate quotes, two of which only said to extend kindness to strangers, the third is from the OT like said. Nice IP change btw.

Why?

It's just a bunch of young nerds fucking with tinfoilers.

No fun allowed at CERN?

Ya, anti christ people always bring up the Jewish old testement.

That book is in the bible just to compare to the new testament.

So how many boy servants have you fucked today?

So are you for or against European culture?
Are you saying the ethnicities of Europe and ANCIENT GREEK culture were shit and worthless?

Keep telling yourself that.

We drowned gays in bogs, christcucks

Almost everything that Christ said was out of the old testament.

I don't trust people supporting satanic cultists.

Reminder europeans made Christianity great reminder without us it would be an irrelevant nigger tier desert religion. We don't need to to make us great But it needs us.

Greece, Italy and Scandanavia are all of Yurop who knew :^)

I'm for Christian European culture, not this faggot shit. Depends.

norse-mythology.org/tales/thor-the-transvestite/
sure bro

a third penalty awaits the bearded thief.
If a woman steals from me, or a man, or a boy,
let the first give me her cunt, the second his head, the third his buttocks.
My dick will go through the middle of boys and the middle of girls,
but with bearded men it will aim only for the top." - Greek God

And now I know you're a fucking retard who has never read the NT.

Less then the local Catholic priest…….. those poor poor quite boys

Satanic rituals are "fun" to you?

This isn't a fucking college. This is an institution of nuclear physics research funded internationally. This is no fucking place for satanic rituals, now leave you molech worshipping kike.

Even if this is wasn't a real human sacrifice, atheism tends to make even scientists edgy for satanic themes

Faggot. If you want a Yurop without Christianity just wait ten years.

Germanic tribes were always anti fag and I honestly don't care about the boy Fuckers anyways the Spartans and Roman's were huge faggots that didn't stop the Roman's from crucifying the christnigger king or feeding the savages to the Lions like they deserve.

You are so dumb. Stop posting.

Okay, first off, It's ChristCUCKOLD to you. Second what the fuck is with your posts do you even speak England? Also, I will start with this, why are your gods faggots?

I don't even need to wait 10 years the religion is dead I just want you to stop shilling this politics board and to stop shitting all over western civilization like the cowardly niggers you are because you are not capable of attacking outside threats like musliums so you try and bully your own.

8ch.net/x/

Oy fuckin vey!

All Christians early and modern are fucking savages

Why?

tbh it is because they smash subatomic particles together to create new ones

Pardon?

Because they don't fuck little boys.

You guys, we can explore CERN in google street view. Lets figure out which path the cameraman went.

Ok please show me the faggotry that apparently was so prevalent in pre-christian slavic, celtic, nordic and germanic lands. It can't be that hard right?

Pick one, Cucktian.

That image is we wuz tier, you're an idiot. Have you ever seen what a Semitic person looks like?

The area in the middle east is right on the edge of europe, africa, and the middle east.

It was multi culti.

You cling to irrelevant superstitions and cannot face any sort of real criticism you resort to lying that would make the worst jew blush and your retarded egalitarian doomsday cult is leading all of its practitioners off a cliff. Early Christianity had to adopt roman and later germanic virtues traditions and laws to not make it a blank egalitarian slave cult.

what the fuck, that's just art.
I don't see any satanic imagery in that vid

Kiketians just cant accept the facr that this faggot is doing EVERYTHING that rabbi yashuha said to.

Says the fucking pagan, alright. Do you have any self awareness?

I see LearningChode's disciples are back. Been a while since I've seen this degree of Christian vs Pagan D&C. Almost missed it.

I'm not a pagan you fucking failure even if I was that doesn't make sense.

I know I shouldn't respond to them, but sometimes I like bantzing paganbros.

Yeah you're a moslem. It's clear in the way you type.

Yeah just like this perfomance is "just art"

Should I? Should I really?

Nice Italics!

What's wrong with feet washing? I'd like to see you reach that level.

It has like purple eyeliner under her eyes! What an ugly kike!

Cern has a huge shiva statue on their campus or whatever I've seen it with my own eyes. Could still be someone being funny or a false lead but that certainly looks like the place.

Makes perfect sense if you were a pagan, it was fun arguing with a monkey though I guess.

All these Jews and retards using Kali imagery with foul and stupid motivations are going to bring down upon them the wrath of the meme Goddess of life, death and rebirth.

After reading The Myth, The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, and numerous other works… I've become inoculated to the Abrahamic nonsense you fiddle and toot.

Europe made Christianity great. Not the other way around. Our ancestors used it to unite, so we could defeat Islam and stave off the corruption of Judaism.

It worked for a while. Now Abrahamic Christianity, finally corrupted by Judaism, has lost its purpose. Instead of protecting us from Judaic Satanists and Muslims, it opens our gates so that they can destroy us.

I suggest you study the works of the Ahnenerbe.

no thanks

Nice picture chaim where did you get it done? Where is the sonnenrad? Also take this gay roman salute.

*calling superstitions barbaric

You're both absolutely horrible, please take your feud somewhere else and focus on the video, you're derailing the thread

Its keeps happening!!!!

Yeah it's (((you)))

And

(((You)))

(((You)))

(((You)))

Yeah you should, if you're going to claim that Europeans were all fags before christianity how about you give me some better examples than some half nigger italian/greek pottery. I'm not mediterranean why should I care about them? The only people doing the WE WUZ FAG KINGZ shit are American mutt larpers.

okay, in rituals every little detail would have a meaning pertaining to what's being worshiped, so what the fuck do rocks and orange labor uniforms have to do with anything dark

Cmon (((Correct The Record))), the JIDF were much more subtle than you.

literally just laveyan satanists fucking with people

camera guy is just a laveyan satanist, aka professional christfag troll. motherfuckers don't even worship satan, or anything for that matter. it's an atheistic "religion"

stop falling for their shit, christfags. get your shit together

Can't deny that but it's too late now.

Did you dress up?

This echoes shit is really getting on my nerves smh smh smh fam

Fuck you.

You retarded fucking faggot, watch the video. Skip to 7:00, it's about the three people that died while building the tunnel. They're seen as sacrafices, at the end you can see a goat mascot walking on the stage. In the three sacrifices seen there's a dervish spinning in the backround like in I pet goat II

What's the matter, Jew? Don't like being exposed?

>PROTOCOLS ARENT REAL

HAHAHAHAHAHAH SHILLS ARENT EVEN TRYING ANYMORE. TOP KEK!

*scene
it's getting late here

"I am not hewn from fragile elm, nor is my member which stands stiff with a rigid shaft made from just any old wood. It is begotten from everlasting cypress, which fears not the passage of a hundred celestial ages nor the decay of advanced years. Fear this, evil doer, whoever you are. If your thieving rod harms the smallest shoots of this here vine, like it or not, this cypress rod will penetrate [i.e. sodomize] and plant a fig in you." - Priapus

Its also obvious you've never read any mythology, being that fucking Hercules himself fucked other men.

Prove they're real, do it.

KEK TRIPS CONFIRM KIKE CORRECT THE RECORD SHILLS SUCK

PRAISE KEK

Nigga look around you.

Yeah. It really hurts my ego based off of worship of my ancestors while I do nothing for myself.

he cant.

No wonder (((they))) specifically attack the roman and hellenic paganism since they actually rekt (((their))) shit up hard.

At the end before the goat takes the stage there is an inverted black tree to be seen, it stands for the tree of knowledge in the bible and f.e: yin/yang in other cultures. It's the negative aspect of reality and the universe

The statue is located between Buildings 39 and 40. 39 is CERN's Hostel. Not sure what building 40 is yet.

Watch the whole video before posting you fucking absolute retard.

clearly that isn't a fucking satanic ritual, what is wrong with you? If it were, it would be blatant. Do you not understand Satanism?

Christcucks, fedora's, please. This fucking infighting is what we kept being fucking warned about. Now think, shit like this shouldn't happen. Satanists do a ritual at cern. Place is guarded to fuck, this should've been shut down quickly. This is done next to a shiva statue. According to , there is possible molech fuckery. That child murdering old bull is at it again, but we need to know further, why at cern?

Did you even read any of my post you autist? I do not give a shit about you're latinigger buttsex fairy tales.

"As a symbol of masculinity and warriorship, Heracles also had a number of male lovers. Plutarch, in his Eroticos, maintains that Heracles' male lovers were beyond counting. Of these, the one most closely linked to Heracles is the Theban Iolaus. According to a myth thought to be of ancient origins, Iolaus was Heracles' charioteer and squire. Heracles in the end helped Iolaus find a wife. Plutarch reports that down to his own time, male couples would go to Iolaus's tomb in Thebes to swear an oath of loyalty to the hero and to each other.[20][21]
One of Heracles' male lovers, and one represented in ancient as well as modern art, is Hylas. Though it is of more recent vintage (dated to the 3rd century) than that with Iolaus, it had themes of mentoring in the ways of a warrior and help finding a wife in the end. However it should be noted that there is nothing whatever in Apollonius's account that suggests that Hylas was a sexual lover as opposed to a companion and servant.[22]
Another reputed male lover of Heracles is Elacatas, who was honored in Sparta with a sanctuary and yearly games, Elacatea. The myth of their love is an ancient one.[23]
Abdera's eponymous hero, Abderus, was another of Heracles' lovers. He was said to have been entrusted with—and slain by—the carnivorous mares of Thracian Diomedes. Heracles founded the city of Abdera in Thrace in his memory, where he was honored with athletic games.[24]
Another myth is that of Iphitus.[25]
Another story is the one of his love for Nireus, who was "the most beautiful man who came beneath Ilion" (Iliad, 673). But Ptolemy adds that certain authors made Nireus out to be a son of Heracles.[26]
Pausanias makes mention of Sostratus, a youth of Dyme, Achaea, as a lover of Heracles. Sostratus was said to have died young and to have been buried by Heracles outside the city. The tomb was still there in historical times, and the inhabitants of Dyme honored Sostratus as a hero.[27] The youth seems to have also been referred to as Polystratus.
There is also a series of lovers who are either later inventions or purely literary conceits. Among these are Admetus, who assisted in the hunt for the Calydonian Boar;[28] Adonis;[29] Corythus;[29] and Nestor, who was said to have been loved for his wisdom. His role as lover was perhaps to explain why he was the only son of Neleus to be spared by the hero.[30]
A scholiast on Argonautica lists the following male lovers of Heracles: "Hylas, Philoctetes, Diomus, Perithoas, and Phrix, after whom a city in Libya was named".[31] Diomus is also mentioned by Stephanus of Byzantium as the eponym of the deme Diomeia of the Attic phyle Aegeis: Heracles is said to have fallen in love with Diomus when he was received as guest by Diomus' father Collytus.[32] Perithoas and Phrix are otherwise unknown, and so is the version that suggests a sexual relationship between Heracles and Philoctetes."

There's also all the quotes about pederasty and homosexuality in endless amounts of ancient greek and roman literature, that you've obviously never read.

refer to and>>7111574

is that your fetish?

cern is well known to be an evil place thats why

You kikes dont even hide anymore. Whats wrong? Sensing the inpending GAS CHAMBER???

I'm now 100% convinced shills are even being payed to support satanism on here. I even explained the symbolism, since I'm well read on the subject and you just deny it because "something is wrong with me" and because it "clearly isn't". Typical media tactics to silence opposition

^^^
These jews seem to be getting a little hot and bothered. Must be all the homotalk.

GAS THE KIKES

Okay, that doesn't sit right. Either that other dude is a fast typer or something is afoot.

Bro I don't know how many times I'll have to tell you this I'm not a mediterranean fag I do not care. Why do you Americans seem to think europe is one big country where everyone is mixed?

They could just clone the keys, DUH. The video has already been proven to be fake, do your self a favor delete this thread and never post in this forum again.

Anti-white detected.

No, you just seem intimidated by some euofag's shit art, did it even occur to you that it could be pagan instead? You see a fucking goat and you automatically think "satan".

I was talking about the faggots posting gay greek artwork and pasting Heracles slashfic while claiming the protocols don't real.

The video seems to be taken from inside Building 40, which is a building hosting members of ATLAS and CMS collaborations, which are tasked with studying the Higgs boson.

facebook.com/pages/CERN-building-40/246867391996113

LOL

They don't like their shit to be exposed like that, because it's correct. Look who went to see that ceremony

basically all of its predictions came true

Memeing autist detected. Holla Forums is not Radix or TRS, nobody says this WE WUZ ROMANZ shit here. Fuck off.

Well you know kikes and their SATURN WORSHIP.

You're the faggot who called Mediterraneans half niggers.

Christian mutts are not white, and are disconnected from the real european religion paganism.

Holy shit, stop bumping this.

This thread is nothing but dead kike on a stick worshipers shitting themselves over an obvious act.

There is no God. There is no Satan. There are no demons. Science isn't evil. Evolution is real. The big bang is the most logical explanation for the creation of the universe so far.

Yes. Can someone look at the metadata?

Yeah, I'm a happa. Problem bro?

Cancer

Unfortunately for you there is, and he doesn't like you.

That's exactly what satanists are trying to spread to the masses, pure material view of the universe so people can appear smart. A disbelief in god or satanism it doesn't matter. In both instances it's exactly what the devil wishes

this is what the kikes want you to think

I don't think you understand how much he doesn't like you.

If the shoe fits, faggot.

wew

There is no God. There is no Satan. There are no demons. Science isn't evil. Evolution is real. The big bang is the most logical explanation for the creation of the universe so far.

Metadata on what? That picture? Why would that be relevant? If you mean the video, nobody has the original file, since the source was Youtube.

That's because they are. Faggotry is implicitly non-white.

fedora tipped sir

this. the ENTIRE point is to be edgy and controversial.

and that's satanism. literally nothing to do with satanism. they call it that only to piss of christfags. their rituals exist only to piss of christfags, and they only do them as some nerdy get together or because they're edgy teens, or they want to fuck with some people.

then you've got luciferianism, which is really just a separate interpretation of the bible, making it another christian religion but seeing lucifer as the one who gave us free will, like our version of prometheus. unlike satanists, they (usually) aren't edgelords. they just kind of sympathize with lucifer's whole "uh, god? why'd you make they monkeys but not give them the ability to make their own decisions? as your right hand, i think we should give them th-"

which contrasts laveyan satanism, which is literally just

they do so much dumb shit. like those series of videos where the guy has the kids tell him about all these fucked up rituals. except the guy filming is himself a satanist and is only doing this to get youtube ad revenue because the core tenet of his "religion" is selfishness

We wuz romans

You will be made a believer.

Explain Sweden vs. Corsica?

Can you screenshot it?

who the fuck said science was evil? do you expect every christian to be a stereotype?

The sliding going on here is unreal

Explain what?

He has no contact with people irl. The people he talks to all day are in his own head. He has verbally destroyed them thousands of times.
Beware, christians. He is coming.

this

Can all you faggots please fuck off back to cuckchan?

Science is the product of spirituality you retarded fuck, hermeticists, alchemists and philosophers made the greatest discoveries in ancient and modern times. The Renaissance was triggered by the rediscovery of hermetic knowledge

In other words, Masculine Arabs vs. Faggot Swedes?

Most of these atheist types actually believe that Christianity and science cannot coexist because they don't understand the difference between the natural (science) and supernatural (Religion), it is impossible for a religion based on the supernatural to be debunked by study of the natural, but they have the narrowest worldview of all.

lol you can't make this shit up

you christfags are ETERNALLY buttmad at the most fucking contrived, overdone meme religion in history

do you not realize that these are just people who congregate to hate you? their rituals are designed to be something you hate? christ, they have a thing where they spread holy water on their altar, which is usually a naked woman, but they use a giant metal dick to spread the holy water. then they ring a bell 8 times (i think) and everyone does the japanese new years thing were they decide what their goals are going to be right now, then everyone goes home

and then you faggots leap from the shadows
AHA! this is EXACTLY WHAT THE DEVIL WANTS YOU TO DO!

Of course it is, maybe because satanism consists of edginess? Pretty much being the ultimate incarnation of it? That's why it's edgy, not because it's an act

It'san unofficial page for Bldg 40 that some random made. A good amount of people use it to tag pictures and selfies. I'm looking through those photos now.

nice edge

dafuk u tlkin bout, tardboy? they have bodies like michael cera

That fucking Vigilance thing is right. The fucking sliding and D&C shit is getting fucking ridiculous. Can't fucking get through these threads trying to figure stuff out without spats about personal beliefs get in. What should be mattering is fact we learn and deduce from information, not fucking "trying to save people" or personal interpretations of faiths on one side of the fence or another. We need info, but we won't get to it through all this inane bickering.

moor invasion joke. knew it would go over your head.

Look at all these shills. All of them claiming with absolute 100% certainty that this video is fake. Some even outright saying that it's been "proven" fake, even though no evidence has been presented to back that assertion, at all.

If any of you niggers knew the depth of fuckery related to CERN, you'd know this vid is just another drop in the bucket. It's strange, to say the least, that there is so much Pagan and Satanic imagery regarding CERN. Not only from their symbols, but embedded directly into the location of the facility and the actions and quotations from many of their (((scientists))). Of course, you probably are all aware, since you're faggot shills and it's fucking obvious.

You're fucking wrong, retard. And even if you weren't, the fact that very powerful people worship entities commonly known as "Satan" should be troublesome to you, if you weren't such a flaming faggot.

Slavs are much more masculine than meds though so that doesn't mean much. Mediterraneans are far more cucked and homo than anyone else. The most popular political parties in moortugal, spain and greece are all communist/socialist. The only redeeming factor in Italy are the Germanic northerners.

I'm not even a christfag, I study all the religions and see myself as an independent believer in god what I'm saying is the absolute truth, and you satanist faggot getting this buttflustered and trying to defend it just proves my point.

Bullshit, Aleister Crowley's sex Magick includes all kinds of Sodom and Gomorrah tier shit, including child ritual sex and murder

Checked. Sieg heil.

Perhaps the unwitting fools at CERN will bringing us to the end of the Kali Yuga cycle, and the Kalki will emerge from some quantum physics portal and go around slaying leftists and refujihadis. One can hope

it was a very funny joke

k

Hi Chaim. We know this video is important because of posts like this. So much sliding and (1)s in this thread means something big.

Just filter them and keep digging. This thread has triggered the fuck out of the shills so there's definitely something big behind it.

Indeed user. There's fuckery afoot.

nothing wrong with umbrians. spain got fucked so idgaf. slavs? depends, i like polish people

thx bby :)

You mean a Yurop without whites. You christfags attribute everything good to your religion from us whites. Look at some of the most christian countries in the world of south america, they are shitholes. Go away.

it literally is just an act

nothing spectacularly interesting goes on at these rituals. they're mostly just social get togethers with a bonus of (maybe sometimes) seeing some tits

i'm not saying that there aren't real cults out there that do human sacrifices because there are. but satanists are, as a rule, just edgelords for the sake of it. also the women are sluts. really. if you ever want to bang some broad, become a satanist for a day (the "religion" actually encourages this behavior, lol)

and i'm not even a satanist.

again, nothing to do with "satan". these are straight up just psychos. they aren't given some supernatural power by the devil, dude. and they sure as hell don't tape their rituals and upload it to youtube.

also, "satan" is too mainstream so they call it baal or whatever. btw kek is an egyptian version of baal, lol

Fucking luddites man…

crowley wasn't even a satanist. satanism didn't even exist back then, it was just "the occult".

which satanists don't even fucking believe in lol

That isn't an argument. Look at the histories of those countries. Brazil for example, the Poortogeuse barely brought any women so they had to breed with their niggers and the natives. Actually, you could say that about all of those countries, Spain, and Poortugal were shit at planning colonization. And yes, a Yurop without whites is a Yurop without Christianity because it will be a literal caliphate if the Jews don't nuke it first.

(check'd for JUSTICE)
You're right. Just a fucking pain with so many (1)'s about.

Sorry m8 the only butthurt one is you.

Good job, religious sliding aside this cern ritual requires real digging, is there a slower board specifically for digging purpose?

Stop fucking lying, they're doing the same shit at the bohemian grove. To the statue of AN OWL

Satanism is basically just fan fiction for christianity anyway. I've never paid attention to it for the same reason that I ignore fan fiction in general.

alrighty

Fucking thread theme.

luciferianism is alive and well
REMEMBER WHO THE TRUE ENEMY IS
lucifer,abbadon,cernyos,baphomet,shiva,moloch,ba'aal,allah,horus,etc etc

Source?

You have no idea about the occult, do you? It's fine to admit, user. I'm not trying to shame you here for not studying something that is batshit crazy, but "hiding in plain sight" and making sure your enemies see what you're doing is a tremendous part of it. So yes, it's not impossible that they might upload this shit directly to youtube. It's a way of mockery.

Whether or not they gain power from it is irrelevant. You see, I don't care WHY someone skins a child and eats it, I just want them to fucking stop. Same goes with CERN and their black hole portal fuckery. And considering the fact that one family, who very openly worships these occult entities, has been in power, privately ruling the world, for over 500 years…well, I think they must be doing something right.

It's all the same. Satan/Set/Lucifer/Kek/Osiris/Isis/Horus/Tammuz/Ba'al/Athena/Minerva/Moloch etc all that shit is the same faggot chameleon god they all worship. Part of the occult knowledge is knowing their god is one of many names.

if you are religious, then you would know that spectacular things can happen at satanic rituals. Paranormal or not.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_in_Rama
reminder

Crowley wrote those things to literally fuck with Christfags who read his books.

I've been to an O.T.O. mass, you drink your choice of water or wine at the end of the ritual. There's no cucking or weird orgy shit, just the reenactment of the Egyptian creation myth mixed with some elements of enlightenment masonry.

The higher ups are all dorky LARPers who are anti-psychedelics and need some kind of structure to feel important outside of their boring jobs.

What in the actual fuck, he wrote the book of the law ("Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" doesn't sound like satanism huh? The occult and satanism are very intermingled), the Church of Satan is based on his teachings, he and his wife were possessed by demons posessed, he saw himself as a reincarnation of Eliphas Levi a well known satanist.

idk about the bohemian grove, that's some spoopy shit

but it's also not satanism. satanists will go over to his friend Chuck's basement, who got his gf to agree to get naked and have candles placed on her in front of his friends. then they pray to themselves like they tell you on self-help tapes, talk about whatever random shit and go home.

satanism is literally just what baby boomers came up with to make their parents mad. now their kids are falling for it too

like it's just a prank bro haha
just don't attend man haha

HE WROTE A BOOK ON SEX MAGICK

I hope I can be as cool as the satanists in this video some day. Aren't they badass?

If you can't tell the difference between theistic satanism and Hermes-Thoth based metaphors you shouldn't even contribute to any conversation about the Occult.

What's your fucking source that you need some superhuman powers to get there at night when everyone is sleeping?

Yeah. The sneakers bit is what makes me the most skeptical.

that's low level satanism you fool

Satanists make furries look alpha.

Usually this board is slow enough to dig just fine, the amount of sliding going on now however is indication of how important digging into this is. We've kicked up a hornet nest.

He's just going to call it a goof—it's the same bullshit Masons pull with 99% of their damning literature:

The second someone admits they went to any of these occult rituals, even for "a goof"—disregard them as a shill, filter, and move on. They can't be reasoned with, and they already 100% beyond compromised for even going to one of these pagan bullshits even for a second.

the church of satan is a laveyan satanist church. they're atheists. they don't believe in the occult. their "magic" is only about rituals that are supposed to get them pumped to seek out and succeed ON THEIR OWN. in that way, the members of the church are "their own gods".

it's not a complicated religion. also, it's based much more on ayn rand than it is on crowley.

you are literally just chasing shadows here. crowley and all his shit is a separate thing from satanism entirely (which is all cringy fanfiction anyway)

Gotcha, only a follower of the book of the law would call Hermes Trismegistus: "Thoth".
Calling him thoth is the diefication of him in later egypt, he was never supposed to be worshiped since he was an ordinary man and no god. "Father time" has corrupted the Egyptian mysteries and made it idol worship, which ultimately led to their fall

notice anything in this pic?

satanism is the religion of the selfish

Oh my god you guys are autistic about some things, what kind of human sacrifice last 30 seconds , like they were playing out a skit?

Why was the cameraman wearing a cloak

Why did he act like the classic little bitch in every hoax video

Wew lad.

The fuck. The memes scream more.

Faggot you didn't even read the link, or you assume I haven't. There are tons of testimonies from his former O.T.O. cohorts that vividly corroborate his obsession with cocks, cum and everything homo.

Seriously, kill yourself. Or direct your l33t magick towards me, tough guy. I'll gladly stomp any satanists skull into a lumpy red gelato.

So there's no security at night? Good to know, now i can just walk into cern and use their server farm to mine bitcoin, wish me luck!

That's exactly what Satanists think, want the same as in that New Age bullshit, it's all the same but in another package. They believe in the same thing:

And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
BECOMING AS GODS
The ultimate goal of a satanist is to break this rule, but they want to live forever in the flesh, as opposed to in spirit

a little bit hard to navigate the massive compound

what a pussy

There's probably very little to no security at day too.
CERN's location isn't in the middle of new york or some other super-accessible area also there's fucking nothing to steal from there.
Also everyone's afraid of black holes so no one goes there.

Doesn't look hard to me.

So the ritual where he calls for a homosexual to be hung from a ceiling fan with his cock is the ONLY satire in all of his works?

Jesus you entry level philosophers are hilarious. You read literature of your imagined enemy like it's a bible.

Read the stuff like it's an episode of South Park, it'll make a lot more sense.

so what exactly is this place?

Seems like the shills are extremely butthurt about this thread

in its purest form, yeah. and that's all-encompassing. so if you don't like exploiting people for example, the tenets of satanism tells you to follow that natural inclination. and if you're a piece of shit, be a piece of shit, but expect people to hate you for it, as is their natural inclination.

like i said it's not complicated. they could've just said "be yourself, we're all gonna make it brah" and it'd have gotten a lot more members. but they gotta be edgy

It belongs on /x///fringe/ here too. You Cuckchanners are a serious cancer and it's spreading, need to be cut out.

Such a shit tier ritual is most likely some shitty indie horror project. The massive increase in /fringe/ tier threads seems to coincide with the influx of cuckchanners…. Hmmmm.

every

sure thing goy, crowely was just a harmless fag and free masons aren't real,
next you'll tell me people don't actually believe in lucifer and "its all ironic lel user its the current year"

Yes, I'm a shill for a no-evidence video that fucking belong to >>>/x/ or >>>/fringe/.
Would you like it if I shat up the catalogue with /cuteboys/ or /s/ threads then claimed everyone is a shill if they disagree?

every satanist i have met has been a selfish fag, and not ever serious about demonmancy

satanists don't even believe that shit, how are they going against it?

they're straight up just fedora tippers with more edge. they're the fedoras of the baby boomers

i cannot fucking believe you people STILL think they're evil devil worshipers. they're regular ass people who get a kick out of a silly edgy ritual every month or whatever their meetup schedule is

THIS IS WHY THEY MAKE FUN OF YOU
STOP LARPING YOUR SHIT

Wow oh noez, look out, these cern wizards mean business.

I think what is crucial is create some CERN images that elucidate for newcomers just HOW MUCH pagan and satanic fuckery is related to this stupid place.

Last year for example, during that Shemitah happening scare, if you typed in "6th Seal" or "Last Trumpet" or "September 23rd" into Google Earth, it would bring you directly to CERN. There is also the fact that it's located on what is presumed to be the ancient pagan temple site of Apollyon—the gateway to the underworld. "Religious leaders – always suspicious of the aims of the scientific world - drew a connection to a verse straight out of Revelations (9:1-2, 11), which makes reference to the name ‘Apollyon.’ The verse states: “To him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit… And they had a kind over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

CERN is also named after the God of the underworld: Cerrunos. And of course there is that statue of Shiva outside, who brings "destruction before the creation". And that the very shape of the facility is a 666 and the logo has 666 embedded right into it.

There are tons of quotes from CERN scientists where they mention how they are trying to "reach into other dimensions" to see if something "reaches back". "One year after CERN’s grand opening, Sergio Bertolucci, former Director for Research and Scientific Computing of the facility, grabbed headlines when he told a British tabloid the super collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension for "a very tiny lapse of time,” mere fractions of a second. However, that may be just enough time “to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.”

"Of course," added Bertolucci, "after this tiny moment the door would again shut; bringing us back to our 'normal' four-dimensional world … It would be a major leap in our vision of nature… And of course [there would be] no risk to the stability of our world."

And of course, CERN is where the World Wide Web was born, and www in Hebrew is 666, since w (vav) is the 6th letter of the Hebrew Alphabet and letters double as numbers in that written language.

This is obviously too much to type and read every single time, so it would be good to have some better image macros for quick redpilling. Fuck CERN.

lmao, fuck off reading the book of the law or other misguiding satanic literature doesn't make you a master philosopher. Satanists are always like: "It's just a joke bro, it's all fun" they probably told the guy filming the same shit which is why he shat his pants after he saw the real thing. And you are exactly the same kind of gullible faggot

This didn't take place anywhere near the LHC, user.

As I've stated before in this thread this statue is between the CERN Hostel and Building 40 which as I stated is hosting ATLAS and CMS. It is publicly accessible.

God these fucking shills are going berzerk over this. Haven't seen a thread slid this hard in a long while.

I'm still digging through the FB photos currently.

yeah you retard without transportation? all those people running/walking miles and miles through the country side only to traverse miles of pavement dodging sercurity, to stage a youtube video?

cern from the outside

Ayy do you know how expensive servers are? if i could get my hand on some cern scraps, i could probably run some 8ch mirrors and earn some ad shekels.

yeah, it's pretty much just a larp religion. spergs are attracted to it

see
pick one

what's the purpose of the swamps in the middle and the rings of water?

Considering he borrowed stories from multiple religions as metaphors for SCIENCE (which rejects theism) kinda ruins your angle of it being a part of theistic satanism.

I almost forgot bout that one. Thanks for bringing it up.

Didnt take long for this thread to derail, gg kikes. Rituals are always important.

I'm with you user. CERN is hiding its demagoguery in plain sight. The well is deep when it comes to the shady shit they are involved in.

wew lad

you really think the most expensive machine in the world is unguarded?

Go live in a cave if you hate technology so much.

try much ctr?

dude it's fake as fuck. they're just satanists fucking with you. AGAIN. and you're falling for it. AGAIN

You're trying hard my friend, try a little harder maybe, you sound worse than the CNN reporters shilling for Hillary. Your whole argument is still "It's just a joke bro". This is some real heresy

you're as bad as the religion of peace nuts

Of course the shills are pushing this shit, they are constantly trying to get us to chase ghosts with all of this /fringe/ tier shit. We need to concentrate on saving our race/nations not getting distracted by this kind of crap.

I had hope that once the summerfags left we'd be free of this cancer but it seems the cuckchanners eat it up too.

This is it.
Why the fuck does he record BEFORE they even come into view??

they don't worship death or evil
they don't even worship

the whole thing is about self gratification by whatever means. christfags take that to mean that they're evil because they think that humans are inherently evil, and without god people are lost little puppies that will rape and murder everything they can

it's silly as fuck. maybe there's a cook religion but it sure as hell ain't satanism

The kind of shit the Devil comes up with to trick fags like you into satanism

No, we need to end CERN and purge all scientists so we can please the christcucks who will then LARP on 8/pol/ about deus vult while IRL they donate food to their churches to feed "those poor refugees".

Fuck off, the WWW is directly responsible for buttfucking the whole of society. Doesn't mean that we can't use it for good, but it is been the number one implement in connecting the world and enabling the very real possibility of a New World Order, which would be entirely unfeasible otherwise.

It would have been impossible to indoctrinate and manipulate the masses through social media without such an infrastructure.

And honestly, any time a thread is locked and censored on 4/pol/, that should send tremendous red flags to anyone. They'll allow practically ANY thread on that board to exist and hit 300+ posts, so if a topic is banned and moved then it should be a tip that someone is trying to suppress it.

Just because news has supernatural elements doesn't mean it belongs on fucking /x/. This is just the chan way of saying "lel tinfoil hat!!"

PRAISE KEK. I HAVE BEEN BLESSED

you're just assuming this is satanist

Part 1 on Siva and Kali pic related

THEY DONT WORSHIP

that's true, but the ritual is the same
they forgot the fucking candles though, pouring candles on women is the best part of anything involved candles and women

Except it does.
You're free to post an intelligent OP with proof of scientists being satanists and demon worshippers and of human sacrifices taking place at CERN (actual evidence).
Also see

1. this isn't even a religion
2. this isn't even satanism

the bohemian grove and everything like it, as far as i understand it, is an ultrarichfag social group where they do degenerate shit. and probably illegal shit

to me it looks like retards trying to do something they have no understanding of.

just shut up shill we all know your "god of many names"

You would feel differently if you understood the ritual and what it says.

smh tbh. why are the swiss such fucking autistes

tavistock

Just fucking slipped my mind. They did that weird fucking opening for that huge ass tunnel. What is the background to that ceremony, and does the culture it stem from involve sacrifice?

"All go, all return,"–the wheel of life ever turns. All die, all flourish again,–the year of existence runs eternally.

"All perish, all live again, the same house of existence is ever building. All separate, all meet again, the ring of existence is ever true to itself.

"Existence begins at every moment. Round each "here" rolls "there". The middle is everywhere. The way of eternity is a curve".

You see that dragon at the bottom? It stands for the "downward" movemement of time, the negative aspect, destruction. The symbolism of siva and Kali is that it's only the "destruction" part of the wheel of fortune without it's life counterpart which would be the positive aspect, in other words good

Except no. CERN is an important worldwide scientific research center and anything that happens there is newsworthy. I'm sorry you're a blind faggot but that's the case.

Are you retarded?

OR
OR

Your "proof" that its staged doesn't mean shit. You're just a retard that can't think outside the box.

Already explained here:>>7111995 and here>>7112026

it's the same shit as the freemasons. it's not a religion, it's just a social group. doesn't mean they don't do illegal/degenerate shit.

i'm just saying, it's not satanism.

then you'll have to educate me. you seem to be confusing satanism with something else

i agree. maybe some college fags trying to pull a sick prank

reeks of college faggotry tbh

oh boy its another one of those cum-guzzling pagans

You hit the nail on the head
Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike (probably the most important and known freemason ever):
" LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange
and mysterious name to give to the
Spirit of Darknesss! Lucifer, the Son
of the Morning! Is it he who
bears the Light, and with its
splendors intolerable blinds feeble,
sensual or selfish Souls ? Doubt it
not!"

One of these is a lie, because they are mutually exclusive. Freemasonry is Satanism. And so is the shit they do at CERN.

Do your own homework faggit. There is a Freemasonry thread on this very board where you can redpill yourself about Satanism and all that shit. God of many names.

You're either a shill or a retard.

You're the real retard.
If he's a scientist living there, he would have been asleep. If he isn't, wtf was he doing there, awake, wearing a fucking cape?
Oh so it was staged.
Again, how was he awake, with a cape and in that spot?

Wow, you really are either a kike or a complete dumbass by how you argue.
Of course CERN is important.
Which is why real news is taken to /n/, /newsplus/ or if it's political, Holla Forums.
If it's some fringy theory "are scientists satanists and demonologists" you take it to /x/ or /fringe/.

oh boy its another one of those cum-guzzling cuckchan shitskins.

nigger, you can't even see them through the window through the CAMERA. guy def cannot see with his eyes. and if they're moving at the same speed as when they're visible, he started recording when they were way the fuck far off and he 1. wouldn't have seen them and 2. wouldn't have heard them

he heard about an ultra secret ritual sacrifice through the grapevine? dude needs some new friends

Oh so it was staged.
lmao at that conclusion

People working there are usually old enough, so that their mommies and daddies let them stay up after 8pm

Someone's really raking in the shekels

it also looks like a teaser for a shitty found footage movie

ISAIAH 14

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

PSALM 2

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Proof? All people live according to how you dictate? Fuck off.
All rituals are "staged" dumbass, in that they are PLANNED to OCCUR beforehand to take place at a LATER TIME. Are you fucking stupid?
I don't know fag, I didn't ask him. Why don't ask him yourself?

I think a research center that creates mini black holes on earth has implication for every country in the world and is indeed a political interest, but feel free to disagree, kike.

Yeah, none at all.

and yet you type
do you see the irony?

lucifer is literally just the christian version of prometheus

and just as prometheus brought mankind fire from the gods and was punished for it for eternity, lucifer brought free will from god and was punished for all eternity

same fucking guy, same fucking story, same fucking moral (don't disobey god, goy! a crow will eat your liver forever!)

anyway, freemasonry is just LARPing for old people

I often have gone to bed at 4am to wake up for 8am work, and many many people do this as well.

Also, you have no idea what time this took place, or what time they start work—you are such a fucking obvious disinfo shill pulling shit out of your ass it's fucking appalling.

wouldn't be surprised. paranormal activity 8 or whatever they're on now

the whole world should be informed. Prank or not

No. Read a fucking book.

They certaintly don't wear fucking capes at 2 AM and film people then attempt to run from their bedrooms towards nowhere (well, towards 6 armed murderer weirdos).

Learn fucking science retard.

Watch the fucking video retard.
He himself says it's 1-2 AM.

Wrong, Lucifer seduced the woman to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thereby stealing from man his innocence. God gave us free will.

GENESIS 3

1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

link?

see pic

Exactly you fucking faggot, which makes it evident that all: Satan,Set, Prometheus, Baphomet, father time, Kronos, shiva, tree of knowledge, yang, freemasonry, luciferianism, new age is all the fucking same satanist shit

if it is dark, it is one with lucifer.

This thread is pretty shit.

This takes place between CERN buildings 39 and 40.

Building 39 is a hotel, or where the majority of non-CERN people would be staying.

Building 40 is an office building.

Both would be pretty easy to get into if you wanted to film some fake shit, especially if you were an intern group with access to building 40.

I'm not denying the existence of occult rituals, but when comparing this to something like whatever happened at the Gotthard Tunnel, it's nothing.

ctrl+f you cunt I'm not going to do your homework for you

especially since your shilling is retarded and obvious

None of your argument is based on evidence or even logic. Shut the fuck up already and stop spamming the thread, kike.

youre replies are gradually decreasing in quality

What would disqualify the Bible as a historical source? Its the most well documented and widely propagated ancient text.

1 TIMOTHY 6

20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

ROMANS 1

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

You know how when you look through a camera, it's not the same as looking with your EYES? It's often much DARKER looking through a camera, retard.

based

this board is gradually decreasing in quality
so is this thread
now we discuss the bible and its portrayal of historical events
what's next, discussing alice in wonderland and its portrayal of 18th century childhood experience

you're argument is shit—you're shit

lol

seems like they are trolling everyone who believes cern will rip the universe apart or something….

thanks for nothing cunt

gtfo bitch

How do we even know this is CERN user?

see

Otherwise it would be a movie studio quality reproduction.

yes because it's perfectly normal to sleep with a cape and wake up at 2 am with a camera ready for some invisible sillhouettes in the distance then run out
your brain a shit (assuming you have one)

yes

as evidenced by this thread

Is that where the new mods are moving Holla Forums related discussion?

As if political intrigue and conspiracy are subjects of the supernatural?

Do you have any idea how obvious you're going?

I was browsing through the comments, and I found this comment from the uploader.

This sounds a hoax, and the video uploader is probably in on it. It does look like it was recorded at CERN, though (from what I can tell). Are the employees there really so irreverent that they would allow something like this to happen?

it's just one thread
you're over exaggerating.

inb4 IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO!

spoiler this shit you psychopath

richie from boston confirmed psychic powers, know about deaths of random people on earth without anyone being able to communicate them to him

unless the guy called emailed richie while getting stabbed

did you ever check the catalog

yes, people stay up late with capes on them and magically hear 6 slow-walking people who are 100 metres away

It's all just a way to silence and suppress.

I think I'd like to know whether or not the good (((scientists))) at CERN are up to, from a Holla Forums perspective.

There are so many active threads, RIGHT NOW, that any of these fags could go to. But no, they have to stay in this one, shit it up, and DEMAND that it be taken off the board, and sent away to a board with significantly less traffic.

I mean really, is that not fucking obvious or what? Get the fuck outta here, shills. It's pathetic what you try and accomplish.

Stop bumping a slide thread faggot.

I admit there's something weird, what are you doing to stop it though

They are in a courtyard late at night. Sound echoes and is amplified in a courtyard, especially when everything else is quiet. If all those people made noise he would probably hear it. Its also possible that he just had his window open and saw it. We can assume that the cameraman wasn't Hellen Keller

I'll stop bumping when you stop sliding

I wonder how much they get paid?

Agreed this has to be shut down and never brought up again

DELETE THIS SUBREDDIT, MODS!!!

NOT BUMPING A SLIDE THREAD

Ahh, the last refuge of the shill. "NO U"

All we wanted to do was discuss this weird video. But certain faggots seem to find that inappropriate and refuse to stop telling us its fake and gay. It's almost like…they have a vested interest…in trying to get us…to look away.

Perhaps if he was in building 39, but not 40. There would be no reason why he would be in building 40 that late at night, see

[citation needed]
oh you mena that 1 (one) email where a kike joked he'll sacrifice a chicken to moloch in an email to huma?
yeah, I guess hillary worships him

this is a slide thread and you're bumping it

but absolutely no one else heard them? and he sleeps with a cape on? and he runs outside instead of hiding or running in?

this isn't a slide thread you autist

I chuckled.

What has to be shut down? What do you see? What is there to be gathered from this? Are you really this fucking stupid that you can't see someone's yanking your chain? Or are you the shill?

I'm sure they don't break out the Virgin sacrifices until they know they can trust you user.

But this is the same excuse the media used with Bohemian Grove.

I beg to differ. This is low-hanging fruit for /fringe/

Hillary?

Legitimate question: what do you think happens when you 'sacrifice' someone? Does a demon come out of the ground? Do you believe in demons?

not when it happens in a fucking weird as fuck place.

Faking this is not difficult with modern video manipulation techniques.

It could also be some interns there goofing off and making a hoax video.

These threads are the best though. Really show the most unhinged elements of Holla Forums and why you shouldn't Listen and Believe to every random bullshit people pull out of their ass.

Avraham?

Why in the hell would a group of interns stage a human ritual sacrifice? That would not make a good impression on potential employers.

Unless the employers were into that sort of thing, of course.

What am I sliding then, retard?

What CRITIKAL THREAD is being slid and hidden from your precious view?

CERN is Satanic and Hillary worships Moloch, as do the rest of the elite. You can fuck right off with your citations, because you'll just call everything bullshit and continue saging the thread.

A bunch of old faggots get boners and fuck each other in ass, saying "OO I'M A SO POWERFUL"

All retards.

So, how much do you pay your shills?

If that's what you would describe CERN, then you are the one who is being fucked with. What is the result of sacrificing a human? Does something happen? No.

You tell me.

I'm going to un-cuck this whole discussion for you.

The answer to whether or not "satanists" are evil or just a guys club is actually pretty simple.

So church of Satan, Levey shit is "satanic" because if focus on you "being your own god" and "mastering the world."

Sound positive, but it is not because the whole thing about Jesus is TRAN-CEDING the world altogether. In a sense it is mastery, but only after you have "died" and "born again" into the 2nd life, after the death of your first EGO.

Don't buy into the edgy Satan larpers ITT.

As a joke and aware of the sensationalism around such kinds of rituals right now. Again, I'm not saying that such rituals don't happen, but this is pretty weak.

Probably.

Why was human sacrifice practiced widely throughout history? These are questions that might not have obvious answers. But there's no real reason to assume anything has changed

CERN is fucking weird, claiming its not only makes you more obvious pal ;)

And that's why I'm saging this. Because only someone mentally fucking retarded thinks that people with shit tons of power kill people like this for literally no fucking reason and risk everything. That's not even the point of sacrifice retard. Sacrifices are suppose to result in something tangible.

Meant probably to this.

That response doesn't make any sense.

[citation needed]
I can also claim that Hitler was satanic and worshipped Moloch, which is how he got into power. Or that Trump worships Kek and has satanic rituals to him every night.

sliding this

I repeat

I repeat

I repeat

regardless if a demon were to come about, it is still, clearly, a sacrificial murder in a strange place below a statue.

As a child, they do a good job of brainwashing you into thinking, all that shit is so 200 years old, and we are so advanced now lololololol.

Antarctica is fucking weird, everything is fucking weird. You're being manipulated.

Yeah, science is like, weird man!
Churches are simpler.
You give shekels to your priest, you get on your knees like a good goy, utter some words to invoke a holy spirit to interfere in your life then go home.

That's why children need to be introduced to the Bible at a young age.

ECCLESIASTES 1

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

wasted potential tbh

To what end? I didn't say science was fucking weird, assholes. I said CERN is fucking weird, because they say weird shit, have weird symbolism, and put out weird artistic videos, and have weird (((suicides))) associated with their facilities.

Nice ad hominems though you guys are a great team.

So tell me genius, what's the motive for sacrificing someone and risking jail?

People rob people for 50 bucks and kill them.

You think someone after 50 billion dollars and world domination would not try out Devil worship and sacrifice?

I'm here for the truth, nigger. A thread about it will only make the truth come out.

BUMPING A SLIDE THREAD FAGGOT

No, I'm here for truth. You're here for conspiracy theories and being suckered into buying water filters.

[citation needed]

The shill let slip the truth in that he is trying to manipulate you.

They are working very hard to make this thread hit the bump limit.

100+ posts about how something is "fake" and a "ruse" and "gay" while insulting anyone who believes it is even a little strange is J I D F tactics, and I hope Holla Forums is smart enough to see that.

No, I wouldn't think that, because that doesn't make any goddamn sense.

I thought that statue was Shiva?

Because the devil is real and daemons are real.

I mean, the people doing the sacrificing ARE in charge of the entire planet right now. MAYBE there is something to it.

But from a spiritual perspective its really just math at its core.

If all life is "GOD" then when you eat an animal or plant you are eating part of GOD which mean you are eating part of yourself. Life feeds on life. This is the symbol of the orosboros. Pic related.

In order for us to live something else must die, its a basic tenant of the order of reality, you can't escape it (which is not totally true).

The rich fucks just do it on a mass scale with abortion and human sacrifice and it brings them NEW LIFE.

oh shit, I am?
in the post you replied to, I literally said I want the truth.
But I guess you are the one who wants the truth
You sure will find the truth by sage bombing ;^)

also this

Have you ever seen a demon before? Spoken to one before?

yournewswi>>7112504
re.com/cern-mysterious-deaths-linked-to-ongoing-activities/
and see

For symbolism and quotes.

But it's ok…keep going [citation needed] as a response for every fucking post I make like a trained seal who can't look shit up on his own.

The reason I'm not interested in spoonfeeding you, faggot, is because you're not interested in the truth. You're interested in debunking and silencing and suppressing this stuff. It's fucking obvious.

Stay gay.

You're shitting up the catalog with conspiracy bullshit that has no content.

You talking about stem cell based cellular rejuvenation regimens?

Define conspiracy.

True. I've come to knowledge of that myself as an adult even having been raised atheist.

it seems that since it's high in the catalog, it most likely has content

Conspiracy theories are like religion, it's something that cannot be substantiated, it's total speculation. There are no facts here, nothing to dig. I live for the dig, so I can't fucking stand conspiracy theories.

Yes I have. I had my chance to sell my soul, I chose not to, because thats not who I am, and I was rewarded with the Sun (son) door, and to be born again.

Get a load of this autism

STRANGE DEATHS RELATED TO CERN FOR
yournewswire.com/cern-mysterious-deaths-linked-to-ongoing-activities/
HE WILL CALL IT "FAKE AND GAY" AND "CONSPIRACY BULLSHIT"

HE IS A FAG

It's only up there because retards like you take the bait.

Better than 100% Trump spam all the time.

You're probably really new but there was actually a time when Holla Forums wasn't a mainstream conservative forum focused solely on US politics.

Let me help you. A conspiracy theory can be defined as "a theory of a conspiracy." For your information, a conspiracy is any plot involving multiple people. To claim that conspiracy theories can never be substantiated is to suggest that people never conspire.

And because people like you won't stop telling us to stop talking about it.

When, O WHEN, will you retards learn about the Streisand effect?

WHEN user

IT'S IMPORTANT

Detectives investigate criminal conspiracies.

Most of law enforcement does this, every day.

To say that "Conspiracy theory" is retarded, is to say that criminals do not conspire with eachother to break the law.

Are you asserting that criminals do not conspire to break the law?

You can find a quote or video of just about every major movie star or artist saying they "sold their soul."

Combine that with every major politician globally being into the occult. Its not a coincidence.

It's also a very easy shorthand way to instantly debunk and discredit anything instantly.

Want to suppress the growth of an idea? Call it a conspiracy. Instant doubt in the minds of millions, all in one word. Like magic.

so what you are saying is that, even though it was filmed happening, you are not at all interested in any of the facts of the situation?

A conspiracy and a conspiracy theory are not the same. A conspiracy theory by it's own definition can't be substantiated. When a conspiracy is uncovered it's no longer a theory. I don't see any facts here, just a ruse and the rused.

you are acting like theory has never become fact.

There's no motive, no evidence that anything happened, it looks like a joke.

Care to source any of those implications or are you done kike?

Trauma based Behavioral conditioning

1. a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization; a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a group.
the idea that many important political events or economic and social trends are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public.

Try looking shit up next time. Defining terms based on your own standards is what Leftist retards do.

You're acting like all theories become facts.

I'm curious as to why he was recording before anyone appeared outside. Thoughts?

Can you prove it?
Unicorns are real too.
They were mentioned 11 times in the bible actually.

Why kill them AFTER they publish the papers?

Its also noteworthy that he claims religion can never be substantiated, while himself conforming perfectly to biblical descriptions of an atheist.

Huh, you realize the term "conspiracy theory" was literally invented by the CIA in order to create the exact retard "muh skeptik" discourse you are trying to create here.

Filter and stop helping this retard on his quest for the bump limit.

I was shocked really, you can find quote from litearly almost all of them

One guy actually compiled many of them back in the 00's

youtube.com/watch?v=PUK1P5x9Xak&list=PLxSUMS3CSNTaYIdBrGdswCXFMNUBmlhe4

youtube.com/watch?v=JMR9DdYiA-w&list=PLxSUMS3CSNTaYIdBrGdswCXFMNUBmlhe4&index=20

Here are a few.

Okay, so if I told you that martians and lizard people walk amongst you would you believe it?

Theory does not work that way.

so, because you say so, everyone has to believe that something that interests them didn't even happen?

That's my point.

There is a lot of evidence linking CERN to occult practices. An obviously Satanic occult ritual would be yet another piece of evidence. Their motive is to OPEN DOORS TO OTHER DIMENSIONS, to see if there is something on the other side. These are their OWN words. If they are expecting something Occult or Satanic on the other side, that is cause for concern. Even if there is no such thing as demonic entities, that they wield the most powerful hadron collider in the known universe and might be using it to shake hands with Satan is cause for concern.

You can believe what you want, there's just no legitimate reason to believe somebody killed someone to summon a fucking demon at CERN because that's retarded as fuck.

Numbers 23:22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

Job 39
9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
10 Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

Isaiah 34:7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

So unicorns:

They are also mentioned like lions are.

It would seem we have a likely candidate.

even though it was filmed there

Conspiracy literally defined means a secret plan by people who wish to do something harmful or unlawful. These happen everyday on all scales.

A conspiracy theory is about connecting data to explain a possible conspiracy. Since by definition, a conspiracy is secretive, someone who is attempting to expose one will never have enough information without making speculations.

I've already agreed this thread is shit, but you cannot say with a straight face that there isn't anything more to rituals done by higher members of society.

A better example of what people want to believe was going on at CERN in this video was the Gotthard Tunnel ceremony. The EU's most prominent members, including Merkel, watched a completely bizarre ritual with easy to see symbolism as if it were completely normal. The same kind of people that have been responsible for the Muslim invasion of Europe and the general decline of the EU into a full commie-bloc. I agree that speculators flock to things like this because there is no way to disprove them, but completely dismissing the idea that there isn't something more to an event like that makes you look like you have an agenda rather than being the resident skeptic.

I'm sure killing a person is definitely going to open portals to other dimensions, that makes so much sense.

Maybe upon reviewing the papers, it was discovered they knew too much. Perhaps the papers suggested that these individuals might be valuable to other institutions trying to build Hadron colliders, and perhaps an attempt to control these individuals failed, hence they needed to be eliminated.

I would like to point out that asking WELL WHY WOULD THEY DO IT is faggot disinfo tier. I don't know why, and I will probably never know the answer. The point remains, that there are mysterious deaths related to CERN.

What's it? Nobody died. It's a fucking ruse. Stick to facts.

Did I say that? God damn you are such a fucking FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

So demons are also animals then? Or lava shapes? Since everything is a metaphor.

I just watched a video of men in robes seemingly stab a naked, and that a fact, you retard

There were a couple of extremely mysterious deaths related to a hotel in the US.
One woman was in an elevator and was acting like there's a ghost or person chasing her.
Turns out she was paranoid schizophrenic and she had hallucinations.

Another woman ended up in a fucking water tank on the roof.
Turns out she got drunk and drugged.

What are you talking about? This is literal:

Unicorns are real, we just call them by a different name.

I want a fuck report on a death, give me a name and give me an official report. Give me facts or give me death.

Facts within the theory can be proven.

Facts such as innocence or guilt.

This hotel story has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. But thanks for playing.

You're talking to a shill or a moron. Filter and move on. This thread is actually interesting. Stop shitting it up.

You are so bad at your job. I hope you get demoted to halfchan.

No, but weird deaths can happen anywhere.

also

Weird deaths can also be related to Satanic rituals, faggot. Filtered and moving on, taking advice of

Rhinos are real, unicorns are not.
Demons are not.

What's next, you tell me that humans can access a third eye using DMT and I'm supposed to believe you?

I just love to BTFO these silly faggots. They think they're so intelligent and enlightened yet they can't figure things out that a child could

Yet you can ask your average kid if they can think of an animal with one horn and they'll give you the answer

Unless there's proof that somebody actually died, this could be one of the best pranks I've seen in a while.

So since there are no facts, we can consider the possibility that this is a joke. That sounds more probable then human fucking sacrifice to demons.

not every theory is a fact :^)

Yeah, they can also be related to
The fact that 2 young stupid students drowned (1 of whom couldn't swim) doesn't prove satanic rituals.
The death of a navy seal in a pool is weird but it can be any of the above.

A bunch of paganfaggots doing a LARP ritual

Wat? Who wears sneakers to their satanic ritual? Also the emotional reaction of the guy filming sounds fake as fuck.

Also, why would cern satanists do their ritual in front of a statue of an Indian god? Why would they do it where they can be filmed? If cern is some sort of satanist hideout, why don't they build a real temple inside the complex?

This screams fake to me at least. Either it's some guys with clearance doing some creative trolling, or it's an actual effort by cern to scare/misdirect christcucks and low intelligence conspiracy theorists.

Don't get me wrong, cern is corrupt as fuck and there is something seriously wrong going on there. But something like this would be a perfect deflection from whatever it is.

And it all looks and feels fake as fuck.

it does not make sense to you

it doesn't have to either. Islam does fucked up shit because they believe it. The thugs who worshiped Kali during british occupation believed fucked up stuff. The Aztecs believed in fucked up stuff.

What you believe is irrelevant, what other people believe is what matters. And you are fooling yourself if you think this shit does not exist.

“Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you.” (Genesis 22:1-18)

Exodus 13:2 the Lord said “Consecrate to me every first-born that opens the womb among Israelites, both man and beast, for it belongs to me.”

“So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites. When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. “My daughter!” he cried out. “My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back.” And she said, “Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a virgin.” “You may go,” Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children. When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin. So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah’s daughter.” (Judges 11:29-40 NLT)

At the LORD’s command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice. Then at the LORD’s command, he shouted, “O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you.“ (1 Kings 13:1-2 NLT)

“Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Sonic.
Gotta run fast.

“The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered.” O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don’t give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, “All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children.” (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

“So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin.” Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.”

“The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, “How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God’s curse.”

“Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, “Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, ‘Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn’t find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'” So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.” (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

I think I realized something based on a few pieces of evidence.

Some counter arguments to the legitimacy of this footage have been

a) how did he know about it
b) why is he in building 40
c) he is wearing robes (is this true?)
d) why was he awake

What would make sense is if he was invited to participate, then pussied out when he realized it wasn't a joke. Went into the building to film the rest of it, freaked out when he really realized that it wasn't a prank

Daniel 2:44

[The Israelites] warred against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and slew every male…. And the people of Israel took captive the women of Midian and their little ones; and they took as booty all their cattle, their flocks, and all their goods. All their cities in the places where they dwelt, and all their encampments, they burned with fire, and took all the spoil and all the booty, both of man and of beast …Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live? …Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

Numbers 31:7-18

He [the Jew] should not press his fellow [Jew] for payment …the foreigner [Gentile] you may press for payment."

Deuteronomy 15: 2-3

You must not make your brother pay interest, interest on money, interest on food, interest on anything on which one may claim interest. You may make a foreigner [Gentile] pay interest but your brother [fellow Jew] you must not make pay interest.

Deuteronomy 23: 19-20

Foreigners (Gentiles) shall rebuild your walls, and their kings shall minister to you …Your gates shall be open continuously; day and night they shall not be shut; that men may bring to you the wealth of the nations, with their kings led in procession. For the nation or kingdom that will not not serve you; shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste….

Isaiah 60:10-12

You shall suck the milk of nations, you shall suck the breast of kings; and you shall know that I, the LORD, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

Isaiah 60:16

And strangers [Gentiles] shall stand and feed your flocks, strangers shall be your plowmen and vinedressers; but you shall be called the priests of the LORD, men shall speak of you as the ministers of our God; you shall eat the wealth of the nations, and in their riches you shall glory.

honestly I think its fake. Doesn't mean I don't think this stuff isn't real on other occasions, but this seems fake to me, in all honesty.

Wait and see if some young intern at CERN croaks in a few weeks. If so, its probably the guy filming, and I'll be willing to believe this is real

Please don't post unsolicited bible verses.

I'd like to expand on how fake I feel this is:

Why would anyone do a ritual outside the front door of some place? That would be like a priest holding a sermon on the church steps outside. Why? Why not do it inside? That exact spot is pretty much the only spot at cern that you can be completely sure that everyone will recognize. Everyone's seen a picture of that statue.

Also, I don't know much about human sacrifice rituals, but it seems very hurried. I'd imagine you'd take some time to build up the mood… isn't this about loosh farming? Say something… not just run up and stabby stabby. I'd imagine slow dignified movements, presenting of the knive, some sort of dark benediction.

This stuff… just some guy walking awkwardly and hurriedly up in his robe and sneakers and BAM STABB!

Nah, I really don't buy it.

Medieval western Europeans would not have been familiar with unicorns, hence their strange artistic depictions. The Romans would have been vaguely familiar with unicorns because they displayed them in gladiatorial arenas, enough such that they would have a word for them. When the KJV was translated, the authors went with the Roman word that readers would be able to decipher, lacking one in their own tongue. Elephants were also depicted strangely, yet both elephants and unicorns exist.

They performed their ritual in front of their idol. They chose to perform it in front of the statue because that is their idol, their physical connection to the demonic realm. You might ask why they would choose to place their pagan idol outside, but that's irrelevant in this case.

No. Its not about loosh farming, its about the act of shedding blood for their idol. Only people who genuinely believed in their idolatry would perform human sacrifice, and therefore they would be more concerned with the act than with the theatrics. Go outside, put on your robes, get it done, clean up, and go back inside.

Part 2 of Joseph Campbell on Siva and Kali meaning.

Part 2

Well, I don't buy it. Nothing seems right about it to me.

My theory of the events that ties all the loose ends together neatly and simply:

This explains
a) his apparel
b) his presence
c) his attention
d) his reaction

It doesn't fucking say that, and most of the new testament talks mad shit on jews, which kept europe pretty jew-free. Later on, passages were twisted and context was lost, allowing christianity to become another facet of the false morality leftist cuckshed, but that's one of many byproducts of culture-crisis and jewish subversion.

I just don't buy your "hasty in out ritual" stuff. I've dealt with cults of all kinds, all sorts of occultists. I've never met anyone who ascribes to your 10 second ritual just to get the blood spilled. Rituals have certain forms for a reason, you build things up.

I just can't imagine someone doing something so hasty and with so little gravity when it comes to ending a life for spiritual reasons. And if it's a real sacrifice, then the person being stabbed is a willing sacrifice? Giving your life in a hasty and cheesy event like that by a besneakered priest?

The theory that this is some guys having a little troll session also ties all the loose ends together neatly and simply, and that you choose a more complicated explanation is because you want it to be true.

That said, I can't say it really isn't true… but if it is it's the strangest and most pathetic ritual I've ever seen, a serious ritual made to look like a frat joke.

LOL when will christcucks learn

Shhh… you ruin it

Trolling christcucks 101

This shit has been going on for 40+ years and you still fall for it EVERY SINGLE TIME WITHOUT FAIL

The Old Testament does too.

Isaiah 3:8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the Lord, to provoke the eyes of his glory.

Malachi 2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Isaiah 5

5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

There's your problem, buddy. There is enough formality in the structure ritual. Fanfare isn't necessary for regulars. Its also more likely that they would wax poetic while indoors before or afterwards

So are you an atheist who participates in satanism ironically, or are you a satanist claiming that satanists don't really do satanic shit

Ah…

Ok, I see now why you're so hellbent on believing this when everything points to it being trolling.

I suppose those scary sneaker satanists will make some nice loosh in your congregation at least.

Everything does not point to it being trolling. You have a theory and I have a theory, both based upon the same evidence. The only differential factor is whether you think the knife actually drew blood or not.

It doesn't really make sense for people to be performing such an irreverent prank on such a secure facility. At the very least you would expect trespassing charges or some sort of disciplinary action within the CERN institution for such a shameful display. Either way its a political event, major or minor.

As I said, there is obviously something very wrong with cern… So it might be that they sanction this stuff to saturate the conspiratard/christcuck propaganda channels. Intel likes to keep these people occupied with fear, so that would make sense.

But what speaks against that theory is that it's so shoddily made. If you had some real intel doing this I bet they would have thought two seconds and got these young guys some proper robes and shoes… and told them real rituals aren't done with uncertain motions and in 10 seconds.

Also, I'm not sure cern would take some disciplinary action even if this are some interns or janitors or whatever having a lark. The cern people obviously enjoys scaring gullible people with voodoo, otherwise they wouldn't have put that statue there in the first place.

But sure, you can believe whatever you want, I won't stop you. I'm just saying why I don't buy it.

What if I told you that there is a Satanic conspiracy on this very board to get people to turn away from the Christian God and worship a demonic entity known as "Kek"? What if I told you that "meme magic" is simply black magic by another name?

If the bible tough me anything is that people need no incentive to go whoring after other gods for their lusts.

are oaths void?

At least you're somewhat right about the masonic subversion of our keks.

I've got to say this is the most out of control topic dilution spam I've seen in the last week or more. There absolutely is something about this that is causing this level of spam. This is an obvious attempt to get it to max. replies, I'm sure there will be another thread, at this rate, so keep shitting it up, shills, and you'll stay filtered. Time to dig… there is no way to say 100% that it's real or fake at this time, do not go with a gut instinct.

A Christian who can't elaborate what their god was just 3000 years ago really has no credentials in talking about what a demon, or daimon, is.

how to verify if fake:
if yes then it's fake, if no then dig like fuck.

Why do you think CERN is so invested in turning public opinion against itself? I understand that to a degree any press is good press but it doesn't bode well for an institution priding itself on science and rationality to be associated with idolatry and ritual sacrifice.

Also, with regards to your own experience, I think that there may be a difference between LARPing a ritual sacrifice and actually performing one. I relate it to my own beliefs. As a Christian I completely believe in Biblical doctrine. Baptism is a ritual that we perform. While certain LARPing Christian sects might be more concerned with theatrics over substance, I see no spiritual difference between baptizing somebody in the grandest of churches after a three hour ceremony and baptizing your cousin in the creek after giving him the gospel at home. The theatrics can be nice but they are by no means necessary. A sneaker baptism is just as legitimate as any other. That's why I don't think the brevity of the OP video is a significant factor, if this were a real human sacrifice performed by practicing idolaters .

No seriously though.

All joking aside this is literally just satanists fucking with people. The more attention you give them the more likely they are to keep doing it until you get a self sustaining reaction of this shit.

You can stop it by just telling people that it's fake and then moving on. That's all there is to it.

I already know that.

REVELATION 16

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

No way, faggot. This is evil by any parameter. These kikes must pay.

Well, for the record I tried.

Goodnight kids, figure it out on your own.

Tried what? telling people what they already know?

I can't say for sure.

Well, as I said… your theory is certainly possible. There is nothing really I can say to that. I just don't believe it's probable, due to my stated arguments. No reason to continue going in circles with those.

I also immediately got a feeling of acting from the guy filming when he started omg'ing, that's really when I just knew it was fake… for myself that is. I have to go with my gut on that, but that's not something you can use as an argument.

I guess at least we can agree there is something shady as fuck with cern.

Idk about KEK but Christians are so self-righteous in speaking out against "idols" when their entire Bible is a Jewish subversion of the truth. Do you not know who wrote it? So much ignorance with just a subverted exoteric understanding of the Kristos Myth.

Sacrifice is probably fake but the kikes like to taunt us. Very cocky little shits and you know they do this for real in private.

Would you mind elaborating on this user? Genuinely curious of the situation you're referring to.

It's building 39/40 faggots. hotel du cern. same statue, google maps to verify it.

when is this picture from? the current street view image, which is from april, and most of the other pictures of this area in the thread show a gravel walkway, this photo appears to have a deck added and some new landscaping

But is the sacrifice even fake?
He is holding a white/golden reflecting knive and stabs her. While the knive enters her chest you can clearly see for a short reaction in which she slightly lift her arm. When he pulls out the knive is reflecting in red which also happened when he stabs her again.

Years old fake video. Fuck you and fuck your slide threads

For the record we have seen followin deities at CERN: Vishnu, Shiva and devil himself

What book is this?

OP is a colossal faggot, fuck you and fuck your slide threads.

The map page for cern building 40 is currently blocked map.web.cern.ch/map/building?bno=40

Lol, so it is.

Well, it was a fun little prank by whoever. But they should have made more out of it. Taken some time to made it look like a real ritual.

And dropped the fucking sneakers.

Where are the fucking mods? A bunch of jokers put on dark robes and had one of their friends film their act in thr middle of the night and you people freak out. What next, one of you dead kike on a stick worshippers is going to buy a rubber devil mask at the dollar store and film himself coming out of a closet, then add CGI flames with Wilhelm screams as the shrieks of the damned and you people will all think it's proof Satan exists?

Better question: If they did shit like that, 'why would they do it fucking outside where everyone can see?

Moreover why the fuck people don't do the legwork?

OP is a faggot and needs to go back to
>>>/x/

You can read a lot of things into the Bible. You can read at least a solid 100 widely varying interpretations of all the books from OT to NT. After all, that's probably about the bottom count that I can throw out for denominations and schools of thought within these schismatics. It's a maze of literary interpretation and hermeneutics with no set rules, no guidelines, no official presiding. Certain people want to pull the Yid routine and lawyer and haggle as much as possible; others want to try to find what works or what Jesus seemed most probably to preach.

So many of Jesus's lessons were probably him dictating tactics in the moment. As you say, him telling his followers to "turn the other cheek" was probably him merely counseling them to avoid a fight they cannot win. Of course in another passage, he storms the temple where the money lenders have defiled it and beats them; in yet another, he tells his apostles to carry swords, and to sell their cloaks if needs be to afford one (if I recall the content accurately). Clearly, if the books cohere, Jesus was not a pacifist - if the Jesus across all these books was one man indeed.

BUT not everyone reads "turn the other cheek" as tactical advice, but as a life guideline, as a goal for all men at all time. Some cannot see the difference between when he's giving context-sensitive advice, or tactical advice as I call it; and the more general life aphorisms.

As for THIS shit… I can believe in Bohemian Grove and accept that the Dutreaux Affair was 'just the tip.' But this vid is so fucking fake that if any of you are actually buying this and not trolling, you're fake and gay and you should stick a revolver under your chin.

It's a very long story with so many parts to it to make it real in the user's eyes however I will say this.

The experience matches very closely to the Hero's Journey, and this was before I really knew what the Hero's Journey was.

The devil is not interested in you, because he has already got you with "original sin," it is only at that moment when you are about to flip over to the "good" side, when you are "riding the razors edge" between the pairs of opposites that the devil comes to offer you anything you want to keep you in his dimension (earth). Why expend resources on a good goyim?

Before it happened I had the realization that their was no difference to a "god" between a mass murder and a saint. These ideas of good and evil are temporal distinctions that keep us here in the 3rd dimension. I experienced the pure "evil" of those ideas for a moment. Then snapped out of it, and repented.

Not long after that I had an out of body experience where I was sucked into a black hole, and at first I went along with it until I heard a "voice" that had the clear intention it wanted to make a deal. It showed me things that would happen in my close future (that did happen exactly as I was shown) but I got the distinct feeling it was evil. This was all happening very fast, shorter time than it is taking you to read this.

I noped the fuck out and tried to get away from the blackness and was sucked up into the sun door (pic related) and then was snapped back into my body.

I repented to Jesus 3 days after that, and was blessed with the 2nd life, reborn.

How does that work? If you're baptised, the original sin is removed, how would anything "have" me already?

coming from a country where you're baptised as a baby, not sure I'm reading these burger perspectives right

Joseph Campbell

"The Hero with a Thousand Faces."

Its a must read, its basically the key to all this occult stuff, but also the Bible. Its simply the master of myth giving you his interpretation of the stories based on massive research across cultures.

Oh really?

Escaped one, captured by the other.

To the young occultist, Gods and spirits are sneaky bastards, learn from that guy and keep your wits about you.

I believe you may underestimate the sneakiness….

Have you considered the concept of controlled opposition?

An easy thing to do.

Could you elaborate on that? I'm only asking because it sounds a lot like Boethius' description of evil, namely that:

This description of evil is probably my favourite, and I'm a big fan of Boethius because of it. So it's interesting to me to see something similar mentioned on Holla Forums of all places.

Can you describe that somehow?

That may be the point of some of the sneakiness, i'm afraid.

Its very complicated but the Christian church is cucked to hell with satanists, that is why there are so many Pedos. The church is infiltrated. Its why so many turn away from Christ, because they are teaching the incorrect interpretations of the texts on purpose.

Its certainly why I turned away from the church very young was because what I was being taught did not make any sense.

When you are born its because you CHOSE to be here, like an angel falling from heaven. Also, in order to live, you must feed on life. If God is everything (part of you, your desk, your cat ect) then you must feed on life (god) to survive. Eating animals and plants is basically God consuming himself like I pointed out ITT. The snake eating its tale.

THIS is original sin, that you cannot live an unclean life and survive in the world without the death of others.

The Church RITUAL of baptism IS NOT true baptism, it is only a ritual meant to guide you onto the correct path. Its a Jungian physiological ritual meant to spur the mind into action. To be born again you must "profess with your mouth and with your heart" that you accept Jesus Christ, and then be tested, like Jesus was in the desert. Then if you pass, you will be reborn in the spirit into the 2nd life. Like a phoenix from the ashes.

There is no fooling God, you MUST mean it with your heart.

Um…these seems more like a Netflix found-footage movie.

Yep.

THE SCREAM OF THE CARROTS

THE HORROR!!! THE HORROR!!!

Sounds a lot like Mirdea Eliade's "The Sacred and the Profane", along with most of his other work. All good recs.

I'm Orthodox. We have some drunkards, but no pedos or cucks. Quite the opposite.

Fucking Christcucks
Yeshua bin Yoseph isn't real and neither are the jewish "shedim"

Fuck off with your /x/ tier BULLSHIT

even if this is fake, this is unsettling to its core, and makes my sweat cold.

Joseph Campbell explains it best, but basically, the mind experiencing time and the pairs of opposites of reality is what keeps us here in the time dimension. If you transcend those you transcend the world, as Jesus would say.

The mind as Satan.

——-

Pure evil simply, for example, the idea that actually gassing all the Jews on earth would be nothing but another day for a God. No judgement, and the idea that you indeed have that power in your hand. Its not really a nice feeling.

Well, I should point out, for purposes of posterity…

That whether or not demons actually EXIST, is not necessarily correlated to the existence of those who may practice human sacrifice rituals.

Well, the doctrine has been cucked to hell over the last couple hundred years. They are teaching you lies.

You're not wrong, but it says "Demonic Sacrifice" in the OP.

Can someone give me a detailed rundown of what the fuck I just watched?

You might have to elaborate.

When you say, from one God to another. Do you mean from the "blackness" to the light, or from the blackness to Jesus?

Yeah, that's one flaw of our Church, I think. Being baptised as a baby, it's the godmother/father that says that stuff in your stead.

I'm not sure if I don't prefer our way of doing it anyway though. In the west where you have to have confirmation and it's fashionable to be baptised at 18 or whatnot, Christianity is taking a beating. In my country, we're 90% Christian because we grow into it and it's a natural part of life. By giving teenagers the opportunity to choose, you're creating a state of anxiety that need not be there. But this is admittedly a more pragmatic way of looking at it, rather than a purely spiritual perspective.

Anyway, interesting stuff. Thank you for taking the time to write about this.

Well, i'm sure that's what they BELIEVE they are doing….

Still sounds like murder tho.

There is no god that cares about anyone of us you fools.
You are worshiping a jewish lie created to control you

I don't care WHAT they think they're doing. Demons don't exist. Neither does any abrahamic deity or agent of said semitic deity.

It's wrong, but it's murder, not some sort of nonsense /x/ ritual

Vade retro, faggot.

It doesn't matter… they still killin people, right?

If your not shot with a "bolt of lightning" down your spin, you have not been born again or baptized.

Hello JIDF. Your boogeyman not working as well as you hoped?

Definitely. But I don't think it's a good idea to make it into some spiritual nonsense. That's how they trick you into doing nothing.

If you two really want to find out and your so brave, why don't you ask, and believe it, for God (or whoever) to take you to the next step.

If you really mean it they will answer. May not be what your looking for though.

Well, my perspective on the matter, is this is their motive…. Demonic sacrifices or whatever is what these people actually BELIEVE.

And it is what motivates them to do these kinds of things.

See what I mean?

The very fact that shills are trying to derail this thread indicates to me that this shit is real.

Sorry, I'm not interested in jewish fairytales

First off the guy in the video has a pretty normal reaction to ritual murder, if I saw that the first thing I'd do would be to get the fuck out of there. Second off he has acess to the inside of CERN and is wearing a robe as well meaning the others with robes likely have inside acess as well ergo not just teenagers that hopped a fence. The guy who filmed was probably new and wasn't sure about all the shit that was happening and decided to try to expose it. Also all the people saying its too short and convienent for the guy to just start filming as the people walk in, he's wearing a robe he would know when it was supposed to start and if he didn't he couldve edited the whole thing down to the important stuff.

It really doesn't matter what motivates them.
Who cares if muslims blow people up in the name of Allah?

You kill them. You fucking exterminate them all until they no longer exist.

So, thinking is for bad goys, eh?

IT does if you are trying to psychologically profile them, yo.

Doesn't the odd of this many dubs say otherwise?

Its the trinity, Mind, Emotion, Inner body. Time is a temporal mind experience, it does not exist in reality.

Thinking keeps you in the time dimension and from your "true self."

pic related

Buddhism, specifically Zen, explains how to get into such a state better 2bh.

psychology is for kikes, synchronicity is for real humans.

Its basically the same thing yes, but that is only one screen shot of a whole book.

the one and only thing that keeps bugging me is how did some faggot in a cloak get into cern?
I know it's not the LHC, but it's fucking CERN, and right in view of their spooky statue inside the building on the third or fourth floor.
fucking how?

Would you be one of the "turn away from the light" people?

That doesn't require a complex answer user: they were allowed to.

I am sure they have security, fucking motels and dive bars have security guards that would stop some weird guy in a robe like it was nothing, and you're telling me fucking CERN doesn't?

I think the CERN people were having a laugh. Their may have been an Aussie in their midst.

the top /sci/fags sure have a weird sense of humor that sure coincidentally lines up with the one the world's (((power elite))) has.
sure is getting coincidental in here.

Jew spotted…

"Oy vey, goy, don't learn human behavior, that's OUR territory!"

New Age faggotry? No.

The sheer amount of D&C in shilling in this thread has convinced me I may die in a house fire in the next month.

psychology is a jewish distortion of human behavior. studying synchronicity will give you much better insight than studying shit (((Freud))) and his cohorts pulled directly from their anuses.

muh mommy showing up in court to protect precious jew vegetarian varg

No, what is TAUGHT of psychology in the pozzed universities, is a distortion of human behavior.

Subtle difference, I'll grant you, but an important one, nonetheless.

This shit is so fake I wanna ritually stab every motherfucker in this thread that tough it's real.

Is this the introduction to the bible?

Very true

How did they get into cern even if it was a ruse?
also get

WITNESSED

How many secret rituals have actually been witnessed?
Is there some guide book to sacrificing women to Kali?
I want to believe Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Doom is a realistic film but I don't know if I can.

Here is one from skull and bones

how do you know it is a satanic ritual? it could be an Aztecan ritual or Indian one for that matter.

Aztec and Hindoo gods are also Satanic entities

If you're a Christian it'd still be considered satanic as satan leads people toward false gods.

how is the Canaanite bull-god EL renamed as yhwh the true god?

If the ritual is based on strengthening the Egoic mind, it would be "satanic."

Aka, here is this baby, now GIVE ME POWER!!!!!

That is egoic mind talking.

You wanna savour the moment like this one and that Moloch in the Bohemian grove. Also Eyes Wide Shut is a prime example.

These rituals simulate sex in many ways since it's sex magick. That's why the woman for the phallus stab stab is there for. And you need to keep building steadily going till the climax. You don't want to blow your load too early do you?

These retards should have read a thing or two about rituals. Even witches in cartoons do it right.
And you slide shills should fuck off. Reported.

How does anyone know that these threads aren't done by computer generators?

ie., computers slide the threads, we respond with "oh wow, its being slid, there's a coverup here."

or, computers generate responses to the slides, we respond with, "oh look, they're trying to get us to think this thread is being slid so we'll believe OP, but we know better"

How can we take anything posted here seriously unless it ties back into real-world identity? Why are people OK with talking like this? Why are people OK with communicating ideas into the void?

This thread has touched so many facets, some of them touching the fabric of this board as of late. It can all be a ruse. It might all be part of an algorithmic scheme. Are people here worshipping a Kek god as a result of manipulation? The thought is terrifying.

Why are people OK with trusting the void? Anyone?

Take it elsewhere you retards.

So if I get it right, that means that any cult group who leads people to a false god are considered satanic, even when the said cult group doesn't have any satanic symbolism at all?

So generally speaking or in the sight of the Christians?

Don't respond to anyone diluting the topic at hand. I have so many people filtered it's insane. Until someone can prove something here, one way or the other, actual investigation needs to happen. There are security gates on all the roads into most areas of cern, you can see it for yourself from google maps. The ground in this area has been covered with a wooden deck since the filming of this video, see photo I haven't dated the facebook photo yet, but it appears a deck has been built and some landscaping has been done since this video was filmed. This area is not public. Anyone planning on staying in the hostel must plan weeks ahead, and I can't find any public calendars for cern events. This little gathering is breaking quite a number of the listed hotel rules on their own website. I'll even sage the rest of the way… sorry if anyone thinks this is sliding something else important, but the sheer volume of derailment here is astonishing.

Satan is a trickster and master ruseman, any imagery that a cult has that "isn't satanic" is still satanic because he influenced them into it.

This is what paganism brought Europe you fucking Christcuck.

I thought it was whites who brought that?

And Christianity gave us the entirety of Europe, some of Asia, and the Americas before progressives ruined everything.

Now stop derailing you fucking shill, this is about CERN.

I am not trying to argue about ancient pagans, but if you practice a long forgotten religion (that you know nothing about) you are an idiot.

How typical.
Never change leftypol, I mean christians.

Another occult video filmed at CERN lol en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decay_(film)

I thought about observing some ancient greek rituals just for shits and giggles mostly, but trying to find anything on it was a lost cause.

not him but I had these weird dreams from when I was little to about 23-24. They were infrequent when I was little but became more frequent. When I was a kid, from almost a position just slightly out of my body and above my head I'd witness someone come into my room and strike me across the back with something.

When I got older they became more frequent and if I thought about them before I went to bed they were more likely to happen, so they very well may have been psychosomatic. There were different, often times everything was black, sometimes I could head an incomprehensible voice or sinister laughter while being thrown around by a giant force, felt like I was being smothered, prodded etc. Sometimes I saw gibberish writing that someone would be reciting to me.

The culminating two dreams were, I was laying in bed smoking, and a man in a suit told me very clearly that he would let me re-do most of my life, and he put out his hand for the cigarette. I almost gave it to him, and woke up.

The next was a much more sinister seeming version of the earlier ones with a huge presence lording over me laughing. I saw a flit of light and moved towards it and the laughter stopped and turned to screaming and consternation. I never had another type of those dreams again in 5 or however many years it has been.

Obviously dreams are highly symbolic but these "dark dreams" so to speak are much much different from my typical ones and while most dreams of mine, even the odd ones are always slightly fuzzy but these stick out clear as day.

Idk tbh fam I think there's something to this kek shit. God or gods are what we make of them and our thoughts clearly have an effect on reality but our inability to quantify or qualify their effects relegates them to /x/ tier bologna. CERN's creepy. Scientists are often whores for grant money.

Now hypothetically speaking. There is a evidence brought by means such as Investigation, Police Raid and among other things, that the cult who is doing sacrifices has absolutely nothing that could hint that they are following satanism.

So that means that Satan somehow managed to con the cult god(-s) that they are now satanic in origin despite the cult not knowing about it?

What if the said cult despite satanism? Does that mean they still practice indirect satanism?

And why does the christian god not intervene it?

Tl;dr you are schizophrenic and had weird dreams therefore god and gods and demons exist. Checkmate, scientists!

Are you still crazy, it you have weird dreams, then find out years later the exact symbols in your dream are in esoteric books about all kinds of weird shit?

Are you crazy if an entity shows you things in your future, and then they happen exactly as shown previously?

Even the gothard tunnel crap wasn't satanic.
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/07/opening-swiss-tunnel-may-stupid-isnt-satanic/
(click on vigilanat citizen link)
tl;dr stupid swiss tradition of using a goat to trick the devil and using goats as spookies for christmas.

…and that video wasn't fake.

Take your meds.
Maybe try to prove the existence of "entities" once your meds had their effect.

Which the Christians have destroyed it. No wonder it is a "long forgotten religion"

Also leaving this here:

Christianity is truly a dindu nuffin religion.

sure, you're the ones that worship demons then claim you dindu nuffin.
religious d&c is cancer.

Where?

What has this board come to?

Does this board even have mods that deal with shitposting retards and derailing?

You know that Kek worshiping is fun satire? It gets the normies and zealous religious types to fuck off. Same as Nazi imagery. It's a filter.

But yeah, threads are made by Jim's bots to throw us off the scent and muddy the waters.
There is esoteric stuff way more interesting than this heap of fake garbage.

Trump

the only overton window that got shifted is Holla Forums's views on jews and homos

Is a great way to fuck this board hard. Its' why you saw shills using false codes and meaningless imagery like that

i I I I
- - - - - -
i '

bullshit

Some things you say sounds all fine and good, but then other times I have no idea what you're talking about. What's this about a bolt of lightning down your spine? What's with the idea that God tests you before salvation? I never had a test, but it did have something similar to the bolt of lightning, but I wouldn't describe it as a bolt of lightning. It did feel like something passed through me though, and I was definitely reborn, even before I really knew that that was a thing.

The Host Of Seraphim by Dead Can Dance sounds like it the remastered version too

Like the three temptations of Christ. That of economic, spiritual, or pride.

I would say that was it then.

Ya, but where do you get the idea that we have to be tested before we're saved though?

Also, did you feel as though you could simply sense whether something was evil or not after that? I felt that. I couldn't seem to sense evil before that time, but immediately afterwards, I could. Did you have anything like that?

This place is trigger-happy tumblr for your very special identity that deems you spam and derail threads you don't like, and if you get a majority, you laugh the others out.

This whole thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yv-PlF1XSA4

Thread theme.

Keep your crowbars and MP5s close bros.

I made a comment expressing my concerns over what they're doing there on their FB page.
I said something like (summed up)
"This is wrong. Nothing good or natural will come from it. I don't care what stupid names you call me."
"I don't care"

Was able to identify a bot arguing with me. It said "Your views are inconsistent"

Pointed out how that account was a bot meant to derail and nitpick people with negative comments, and made no sense in responding to what I said.

There is something really fucking weird with this thing.

Afterward no. During yes.

But did you see the sun door?

What? I've never seen that message before on youtube. Is this a new thing?

About this event.. the most spooky thing for me was the song, very strange and occult, if anyone is interested i could provide a translation

No, I didn't see anything like that. I felt what I explained, which is more or less impossible to put into words accurately, but I didn't really see anything, except that I remember being outside of my body, going in, and yet I also remember being inside of my body through it all too. Even visually, for both of those.

Also, I want to mention that my sister explained that hers felt like a gradual change, instead of this big explosive thing. I trust her judgement, and she certainly wouldn't lie either. What do you think of that?

You mad, bitch?
poal.me/mtzfjw

That's the gayest bowl I've ever seen.

Please! That would be great.

Yeah I'm sure you would hold the camera steady and calm if you seen something like that happen.

You sure aren't from the first migration, are you?
This is a discussion board not propaganda. NS is a great system but attention whoring is not a part of an enlightened mind.
Flag weavers like yourself are cannon fodder, like Israeli kikes are for the Rothschilds.

Any serious person, even one who is for the NS cause, would find this retarded. There are 2000 users here with 10000 on 4cuck.

Everyone awakens differently.
Being such a deeply personal journey, I expect no two experiences would be exactly alike, though they would certainly share similarities.

I would recommend everyone read these books.

Demonic possession is real, and this is not based on purely religious faith - it is a well documented, empirical phenomenon. (((The Spirit of our Age))) doesn't like to admit anything that contradicts empiricism, but I expect any member of Holla Forums to have an open mind regarding this issue.

Ask yourself, if people can really be possessed by Satan and his minions, what prevents them from shitposting and spreading confusion on Holla Forums - after all, Holla Forums is ground zero for subversive ideas on the internet. There is no risk of attracting the attention of psychiatrists or exorcists by posting on the internet.

I've got to say this is the most out of control >topic dilution spam I've seen in the last week >or more. There absolutely is something >about this that is causing this level of spam.

Indeed.

Forgot the books.

"Hostage to the Devil" by Malachi Martin

and

"Glimpses of the Devil" by M. Scott Peck

[Peck is one of the most famous and respected psychiatrists of the last half century]

Palindrome digits confirmed.

Begone from this thread, Satan. You've already lost.

The battle was won two thousand years ago. Everything else is a clean-up operation.

When I was about 3 or so, I had a high fever. I saw my stuffed lion come to life and it marked an X on my left hand. When I looked at the palm of my hand, there was a single black dot. The lion spoke with a very sinister voice and only referred to itself by "X".

I had my tonsils removed shortly thereafter and the fevers stopped.

Dubs confirm - user would not be a complete faggot under pressure

spot on m8

So much this.
They were dealt a hefty blow, but they yet scheme in the dark.
Good thing their efforts are in vain.
The requisite alignments for their spell have passed away.
Anything they do at this point is literally just damage control, and tactical retreat.

Don't worry, a nigger/animal will be the best that you will manage to be be in the next life.

Here a quick translation, if the english sucks it because it's not my prim. leng.

Few notes, the singer mispronounce a lot of words, so maybe the translation isn't perfect.
Second, she talk about the avalanche as a living thing, like an enity of some sorts..
—-
The vertiginous path skirt the abyss.
The mountain lead to life (or another life)

if you don't want awake the sleeping avalanche

then walk in silence by the roads of horror

a bridge stands high on the chasm, straight. curved.

It wasn't build by humans hand,

none could ever attempt (such a thing)

Sits high and bright the queen on a timeless throne

the forehead magnificently surrounded by an adamantine crown

the sun cast bright arrow that lighten (the queen or the crown unclear), without heat (her/it)

Easy explanation to all of that. They're all affiliated with CERN and the cameraman was invited to participate but got cold feet.

to be fair, the plane crash was mostly /bane/

Yeah I thought about this too.

I can't fathom how a country with 95+% of its inhanitants being Orthodox Christians can be communist.

Priapus was a figure associated with male fertility. The text you posted also doesn't say anything about homosexuality.

Fun fact…there's also a medical condition named after Priapus called Priapism (a condition in which you get very long lasting erections to the point they become painful).

He's given people free will to follow him, and the bible says remote peoples who've never heard of the Christian god will still go to heaven if they're righteous.

Satan doesn't try to get people to worship him, he tries to get them to simply worship other god's than the Christian god so he can get them into hell.

In addition to
its also to get people away from using youtube at all. Noone should be using any site owned by Google/Alphabet.

Citation needed. Every religious authority I have come across have told me that people will go to hell UNLESS they say the christian god is the one and only true god. That sounds more like a kike trick rather than spititual advice.

It seems like most of the "conspiracy" youtube channels are starting to call this "fake" at this point. (these same channels are filled with plenty of bullshit that they are claiming to be true, so that means nothing). One channel I came across, was a guy just repeating over and over that it's 100% fake (which is besides the point, why would this be happening here? Where is the security? Many hotel rules are being broken here, fake or otherwise), and his "proof" was a cropped screenshot of a supposed email from cern's HR that would be 1000x easier to fake than this video.

My gut reaction was that it was "fake" too, but the reaction this "fake" video got here yesterday was absurd to say the least. Cue 3 or 4 immediate posts about Christianity after this post, to get it to max replies, and complete the derailment.

The earliest source of the video is this channel, youtube.com/channel/UCw2mMqvZlTntgRHcwJ-kTMg which has taken it down, and all that's left is a strange message. Finding out who was behind the initial upload is the most important missing piece here imo.

This is wrong.

To all that have not heard the word, they have a chance to make it in to heaven. It is not a given.

First they have to be instructed and be proven to follow Christ during the Lord's day, the Millennium period (1 day for God is a thousand days for us). This occurs at the 7th trump when Christ returns.

God will judge them after this Millennium period.

I'm agnostic primarily, I just like studying theology in general, and studying cultures of importance or that I hold close. I just want to say: it would be wise to consider that if there were a "Satan", an opposition to a God like the Christian NT God, then that being, the Satan, would be intelligent beyond mine or anyone other persons means. His worship by these people would not be necessary to spread the corruption of the values and virtues of sex, using certain drugs other than for medical reasons, any other number of things, not to mention actual animal sacrifices for the extra edgy thrill they get out of it. I've watched supposed "men", "adults" burn bibles in the street like it was an accomplishing act. In conclusion, because their minds are closed off from civil culture by a pathological fun condemnation, or fundemnation, they pose a threat to our society.
They are militant anti-keks searching for IRL lulz filled with edge. A lot of edge. And as many buzzwords as I may be using, there are many autist among their ranks. and their sustainable disorder is their strength.
God Save The Queen

t. Benin

Not sure if its been mentioned yet (not autistic enough to go through the whole thread) but this could be staged as the guys at cern have previous (sort of).
Few years ago some of the people that worked there made a zombie film at cern, its on youtube and they had full permission to film it there.
youtube.com/watch?v=n-NwLUPZWZc
Not saying its def fake but all the people screaming "HOW DID THEY GET PAST SECURITY?!?!?!?" didnt consider that they may have already been on the grounds to begin with and it may not be some ebin secret viral prank vid.
It could be an ebin prank vid that was planned and ok'd by cern.