Ask a professional red-stoner anything.

what the fuck is that?

You think you're smart?

why?

How often do you stoke your cock. What's you fetish when you fap

autism

how do you stoke a cock?

High or low functioning?

16-bit, stored-program, stack-based, call-enabled microprocessor built using minecraft's redstone logic. It has 64 memory addresses(128 octets total), 8 logic modes, and a basic instruction set.

100% autism

And this accomplishes what?

Yes.
I am correct. Anybody who conquizs this is a blithering idiot and should be ignored.

Developing personal familiarity with basic computing concepts and the low-level structure of a processor. The schema that I built up from it has been helpful in understanding some of the concepts involved x86 assembly and other low-level programming.

I'm sorry but we have to put you down.

Good, because you've got a good brain in your head kid.

You are going nowhere in life, at a pretty fast rate. You are basically an autistic version of Terry A. Davis.

Idiot detected. Please report to your local eugenics and genetic counseling center for mandatory sterilization.

I too am someone interested in making computers in game. Tell me, how did you learn to do this stuff? I'd sure love to know!

Alright everyone, the gig is up and I feel like I owe everyone ITT some earnest replies.

Autism, user. Hyper-concentrated autism.

No and I was absolutely stupid at the time when I made this. Fortunately things normalized over the past fer years, and my autism has subsided. I'm pretty sure that everything said would have come true had that not happened. Also,

* If I wanted to feel smart on the internet, I wouldn't go to Holla Forums, but to someplace like reddit or facebook where the people are stupid and criticism is essentially banned.
* Doing something like this isn't hard
* It's not even that great compared to other designs

Intense autism

about once a week. I do it to reward myself.

paris air show(fuckhueg airshow in france), wide hips(but not butts), warm foreheads against my dick( there's something about the texture)

Higher-functioning when I made this, pretty much normal now. (Make eye contact, don't get obsessed over things, don't feel disconnected from the world, generally more rational)

It taught me a few things, but was ultimately a huge waste of time. The time that went towards it could have been used more efficiently and the small amount of information that I gained from can be picked up in the first few chapters of a book.

lol no

Pretty much how my life would have played out if I hadn't cured my autism.

(checked)

I don't know much abou this. I only posted it on Holla Forums to troll. I'll try to help you as best I can, but seek out an expert if you're serious about this.

First of all, don't make it in a game, use something like Verilog or logisim.

You may want to learn C, it was helpful for me.

Get a few books on x86 Assembly Language. Read them and do the exercises. This will teach you a great deal about the low-level structure of CPUs and give you an idea of the routines, instructions, and services you'll need to implement.

Get a book on general computer organization. This was Structured Computer Organization (pretty old, may want to get something more modern) in my case, but any similar book should work. You may or may not want to follow up with with books on advanced CPU design topics.

gay

can it run windows 10?

I once made an 8 bit adder with 5 registers and one byte of memory. I still think that was badass.

OP the fact that you can make that looks good on any resume for low-level programming/ architecture design. It's just not possible to do that without knowing your shit.

Any good read on maths?

What literature did you used to make this?

Good god. What does it do?

a reply

Minecraft isn't popular with kids now? Great, now I can play it and be hipster again

Imagine if OP actually spent his time making a mod API instead of building a toy computer inside a building block sandbox.

No but it can do your mom.

oh fuck no. I can just imagine the aftermath of putting this on a resume.

Japanese anime math textbooks

Last section of

runs a program

yuo = gay

a reply to a reply

I don't think autism is nearly as dangerous as a chemical/biological weapon is.
(Unless you measure them based on their global economic drain, in which case autism is far worse)

Pic related: another view with components labeled. I'll upload the world file if anyone wants to play around with it.

how old are you?
do you have a job?
if yes, what is it?
if no, are you planning to get one?
what is the highest level of education you have done, finished or not?
are you living by yourself?
what's your income currently? autismbux?
and what country do you live in?

Just want to compare you to myself a bit, because I'm in a similar situation.