Race war is in the Womb, not the streets

It's become painfully clear to me that if we want to save western civilization, we're going to need another baby boom.

It has come to my attention that violence against the migrants will painfully backfire. (Unless you can actually cleanse them from the land.) Women's delicate sensibilities + "intersectional feminism" will ensure that is will be called far right violence.

Instead we need to use feminin biology against them. Become the best men we can be and attract the best mother we can.

Yes women have been badly damaged by our culture, but we can point out how much happier married mothers are. That's a meme that needs to be brought back into the public discussion.

Yes MGTOW, women are raised to disrespect you and are given every temptation to fuck you over. My advice is you go all in or not at all.

Those of us who do go in, must try and have as many children as we can raise properly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
youtube.com/watch?v=dISNgvVpWlo
archive.is/wgXEs
newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/07/30/jersey-city-teen-organ-donation/
youtube.com/watch?v=Se8bbsUFjC8
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

truth

If you can't make that Trump change. You got to fuck a bitch and let this Commie system help raise them because if you don't then a nigger will

remember, trump is gonna give a tax deduction to people who pay enough taxes, aka white people
theres alot of help to make a baby boom

Why didn't Ann Coulter have kids?

Exactly. We are running out of time. As time passes, more genetic SHIT pours into our countries and our people die off because we are below the replacement rate.

Better put down the Chinese cartoons and get a real 3D girlfriend, or else we'll all drown in the mud.
There are white woman, mud man couples all over Europe now, so take that into account too.

Fuckin amen to that picture.

Not going to happen before it gets bad. You don't understand how fucked Western Civilization is atm. Birth control and abortion are not going away anytime soon. It takes a massive culture shift for that to happen or a complete collapse where that's not even possible. Then again look at women sterilizing themselves in Venezuela.

Uh, that's the goal. Anyone claiming that it isn't shouldn't be considered twice. They ALL must leave one way or another. On a boat or in the ground. That is the only two options they should ever have.

ill be marrying and impregnating this one soon. been together 6 years. i hope to have 3 or more master race kids. when trump gets elected im gonna start shooting loads deep inside her as a maga celebration.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc

Go back to Reddit you fucking faggot

living as a single permavirgin is fun. even after spending a shit load of money on vanity item, i still managed to save up 15000$ after 7 months of work. LOL, brandda up with coreans, goyim.

FUCK OFF GOOKPOSTER

stupid faggot, you think all asians look like that?

you think griorius masterr race gooks arent as much gold digging whores as a modern western woman?

get gud, lift and find a virgin who respects her father

they are rare as fuck, but if you are a non-faggot they are not that hard to win you find them.

Notice the amount of shills swamping the thread already

Reproduction is the only way my friends

mah aryan

think what you will about Varg, but his views on women and family are wise and spot on

poor lil azn boi

What do you think we intend to do?

Once it begins nobody will care what women or the lugenpresse think.

she never found me

having sex is a meaningless pursuit for ant-people. i am a perma-virgin wizard who strives to achieve omnipotence, you meek mortal.

wew

fun story: my supervisor told me he wants to kick out the old white dude in his forties (he has a wife and children), because I am way better than him as a programmer. haha, get reckt and brandda up stupid goy. hehe.

Children are a pain in the ass.
Remain childfree and enjoy the decline of western civilization. Who cares?

Pathetic

Solid.

a-user… i …

Just knock up random whores. Simple.

i take it that you are an aspiring wizard?

Those girls are cute and all…. But Asian women age badly and their nasal holes become huge like a monkey. The kids are not white.

And they are mother fucking disloyal GOLD DIGGGGGERS

Have fun getting sodomized by muds on your 60th birthday.

I'll be chilling out back with my 4 sons, laughing and shooting. We might come help you if we're in the neighborhood, but we probably won't be.

but tyrone you have a monkey face.

If I had a quarter for every cheekbone those cunts in your pictures shaved off, I'd be rich enough to give George Soros a run for his money.

Varg is right about everything. Truly a modern European spiritual master. I used to think he was wrong about christianity, but after enough study and efforts to reach Christcucks, I found he was ultimately right about that too.

I just want an Aryan woman.

Enjoy your children getting sodomized by mudslims.
I'll be moving away anyway. Without children you are more independent to move wherever you want.

my nephews and cousins look like that. no need to shave off anything when you have the master race genes.

Just kill yourself now

Your life has literally no meaning or point unless you have children or aspire to

Yeah yeah… Asian gold diggs are cute. But they will never love you like your own kind

You're literally throwing your insurance policy down the toilet and proclaiming yourself smarter because of it.

Everybody except you thinks children are essential to a happy life. Mudslimes and beaners brag about how many children they have because they know nobody will ever be as loyal as they are.

I bet you don't even have any friends you could trust your life to, do you?

I hate your type of MGTOW faggotry.

i actually smile when i see a blond beta male with an asian woman, because it means that the white race will die out and we will be able to colonize Canada.

Come on, are you even trying?

my fucking sides. Keep dreaming.

MGTOW? I don't hate women. I love to fuck them, just not to make them pregnant and play the faggoty family dad.

The concept of race will become meaningless when designer babies will become a reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY

I gotta tell you guys. Asian women arn't retards. Why do they always pick the most beta white guys? Have you ever even thought this through?

It's because they know they can control them. As soon as you put a ring on that finger, the cute little asian girl becomes a fucking harpy from the 9th circle of hell. Literally no second of the day will be your own, you'll always be too fat, too lazy, too poor, and too stupid.

They will have you by the balls and never let go.

Yellow cunts are the property of White men. Children don't enter into it with birth control. Go stand in the corner.

they pick the most blond beta white male dude who looks like Leonardo Dicaprio.

Notice — this thread is SO REAL — that it will be shilled harder than any christian vs. pagan vs stoic vs Overman vs esoteric faggots thread

ONLY WHITE WOMEN CAN TRULY LOVE A WHITE MAN AND THEIR CHILDREN

They hate the idea of us realizing WW3 is a womb war

hence MGTOW

half of them are very unattractive

ONLY WHITE WOMEN HAVE TRUE MAGIC IN THEIR BLOOD — AND EVERY JEALOUS RACE KNOWS THIS

at least i can tell mine apart, fuckin zipperheads

contribootin

this is why i lift

unless you were waiting to finish college, you're a deadbeat.

zipperhead? no, call me superior infantile spherical head.

THE BEST GOOKS HAVE OUR BLOOD IN THEM — WHY SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST?

WW3 IS A WOMB WAR!

why did you photoshop that second picture to have the same girl twice?

too many unattractive women to be an effective post. you must be a jewish shill.

you're retarded OP. we're in this mess because jews have made it too damn expensive to have even a single kid, while subsidising nigger and spic single moms. we need to fix our government and instate monetary incentives for white couples to have children before we can think about outbreeding the browns.

this guy gets it. i wouldn't marry a woman unless she was a friggin millionaire.

a .223 bullet costs like 40 cents. very cost effective way to remove nigger/spic/mudslime. takes less time than raising 12 kids.

My air conditioning is broke and that made me too hot to watch

Hale the magic of Aryan blood!

i had more attractive white women come after me despite my asperger autismo perma-virgin glare.

Jews want this idea shut down!
bump

But you're shitposting like a faggot larper so stfu and realize the reality of or situation

It's not possible to outbreed niggers in the projects.

do you get paid extra if you shill with pictures?

keep that civic nationalism in the cancer that is brit/pol/

true, focus on removal first. To raise white children that will be a credit to their race you need the resources and securtiy to do so.

To all younger anons, focus on learning a trade and establish yurself as an honorable man. Then you can find a 17 yr old qt to bear your 5 children at least

Truth digits we are K selected

(heiled)

unless they have a healthy dose of copper coated lead to keep the birth rates down

I'll be having surrogate children using the eggs of a High IQed Olympian nord. Have fun with your mediocre weakling children, one of mine will be worth 100 of yours.

race will become an obsolete race since the jewish elite has realized they can't possibly survive the nignog apocalypse.

It's a Jew for sure posting this shit. No gook would want us fucking his women

*obsolete concept

what is your purpose in life besides sucking fat nigger dick?

life is meaningless, better take it as it is instead of constructing an elaborate facade to lie to yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=dISNgvVpWlo

aka traditional and pure

They all travel in packs. I know the Jews have convinced you that you can be stronk independent aryan superman who don't need no in-group, but try not to be retarded.

A significant priority placed on breeding is a cockroach survival strategy. "We know how to deal with people that breed fast and carry switchblades."

there are too many things to do, to see, to hear to let a woman take them all away.

the only solution is genetic engineering or designer babies. that's the only viable strategy, tyrone. it's not possible to outbreed tyrones.

It takes three days to die without water.

archive.is/wgXEs
newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/07/30/jersey-city-teen-organ-donation/

oh god my fucking dick

Even K-selected species need to have kids, and will generally have as many as they safely can.

"Don't breed goyim" is no more K-selected than starving to death is a diet plan.

yes good goy not all women are like that who cares many chads they've fucked or how many kids they have

do you really think humanity will survive a mass extinction. the only way to insure humanity's survival is genetic engineering. in 1000 years, we'll all look like friggin greys anyways or we'll be ashes.

IMAGINE HUNDREDS OF 4.0 QT GIRLS GOING FULL ANNE COULTER ON THE SYSTEM

TELLING MEN TO LIFT AND BE MASCULINE

TELLING JEWS TO STOP DEMONIZING THEM

TELLING WOMEN TO BE FEMININE AGAIN

CAN YOU THINK OF ANYTHING MORE DANGEROUS?

FIRST A COMMUNITY

THEN A DOGMA

THEN WE BECOME THE MOST DANGEROUS FORCE ON EARTH

THIS IS WHY THE JEWS FEAR THE ARYAN WOMAN

THIS IS WHY WW3 IS A WOMBWAR

MGTOW's don't hate women either except the small whiny bitch ones. No, I'm talking about the half that is pretty much, "Fuck Western Civilization".

You serve no purpose whatsoever anywhere in life other than to make money and just live like a child.

FIRST A COMMUNITY

THEN A DOGMA

Life is objectively meaninless. All meaning is subjective. If you can't enjoy your life without believing that you would somehow be fulfilling some objective purpose by having children (nature wills it) , then you should kill yourself, because clearly you have some sort of mental issues.

That place really needed more autistic spamming.

So you actually believe that the only way you can be of use is by impregnating a women? You must be pretty useless for anything else then. No friends? No other skills?

Then find meaning

FIRST A COMMUNITY

THEN A DOGMA

you must have a mental issue if you think people shouldn't assign their own meaning to life and live the way they want to live.

Meaning is subjective. That is not the same as being meaningless.

You are retarded.

That's why i qualified my statement with the word "objective". Try better.

I try as hard as your black pilled ass deserves. Which is, not at all.

If you can't mathematically prove that life is meaningless, then your statement is purely speculative in nature.

You can sink OP's thread. I'm just going to make another on every fucking chan because of you, JEW

FIRST A COMMUNITY

THEN A DOGMA

i got arrested for trolling on reddit. do as you wish, peasant.

Why are there pictures of Asian women plastered in this thread?

GOOK-POSTERS OUT

because I am Shalom Goldberg and I am the ultimate troll.

I should know by now. Fuck me.

No shit Sherlock, what other revelations do you have for us?

I am a FBI informant and I am given the task to give a list of potential terrorists every week, so be careful of what you say, you little goyims.

Nice argument moron

White women hold the blood and magic of our race soul

youtube.com/watch?v=Se8bbsUFjC8

curiosity killed the cat

These threads are every bit as cancerous as MGTOW threads and we chased off MGTOW threads for good reason and the board was made better for it.

Constantly whining about whites needing to have babies does nothing to increase white birth rates. Memes do nothing to increase white birth rates. Raging at mgtows does nothing to raise white birth rates. Pretending women are blameless does nothing to raise white birth rates.

Here is a list of things that do raise white birth rates:
1. Young white males having low unemployment rates.
2. Women having less education.

Raise white male employment and lower white female access/incentive to higher education and white birthrates will go up. Hopefully Trump's trade deals and deportation of illegals will hopefully improve the employment status of white men all around.

Getting women out of college is a tougher nut to crack. A lot of women use college as a means of prolonging adolescence. Problem is all those EZ college loans leave a lot of them in huge debt which then pushes them toward having careers even if they get married because they have so much debt. This also raises average age before first child and lowers the total number of children had.

Hell, if anything the only time women should even be thinking about going to college/work is when their in the 30's and their 3-4 children are at least teenagers.

Better

ONLY A WHITE WOMAN CAN LOVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE — NOT A FOREIGN GOLD DIGGING GOOK

Already contributed two young warriors, hoping for a little girl next.

I raised quite a huge army of younglings over here

I caught two frogs in a pond and forced them to mate

So, man up and marry that slut right?

ONLY A WHITE WOMAN CAN LOVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE — NOT A FOREIGN GOLD DIGGING GOOK

No, I think Asian women can love better today.
Compare an American girl with a Chinese one.
Which one has a better personality and can love better?

Asian women are boring and have no character.
Also mixed race asians look like shit.

Compared to who?

White european women.

White women, for a start.

The picture was related

only in bed, they don't do anal.

ONLY WHITE WOMEN HOLD THE BLOOD MAGIC OF THE RACE

The kids yes.
I disagree about the women.

Make a SKYRIM mod that allows you to generate a NPC outside of the player's vision with a custom facegen and a custom set of armor of your own choosing and I will never come back here to troll.

\

ONLY WHITE WOMEN HOLD THE BLOOD MAGIC OF THE RACE

Asians look all the same and they are all the same. They only appeal to pedos.

this pretty much.

I don't think so they are way more unique then white women that's forsure

stop posting underage girls faggot

4u

Nope, asians are way more collectivist than europeans, because they don't value individuality so much as white people. That's why communism works so well in China and North Korea, but not in any european country.

No, find a good one first.

My cousins look like 17 and the girls I knew in high school look like 40 and they all have kids.

>>>/liberty/

You goofed.

It's funny how much hatred this thread is getting from the (1)s. It's funny how the simple, non-violent and (up until a decade ago) completely non-controversial suggestion for whites to reproduce gets so much hate.

Varg is the Ultimate Avatar.

Nice strawman.
Now I see why leftypol calls some of us stormniggers or stormfags, it's retards dailystormerfags like you.

I want to impregnate all of them.

Nice strawman.
Looks like logic isn't your strong point.
Fucking pedo, I wish Jim would have permabanned your IP's from all boards before deleting /loli/.

hmmm fap or not…

Marry a asian woman. Have mentally insane mixed race children.

You're not particularly clever, are you?

You're either a pedo (the lowest of the low) or incredibly dumb.
Judging by how hard you are shilling for kid fuckers…

which one?

You do realise most girls were married off in their mid-late teens, right? You do realise that sexually mature teens are capable of bearing children, right? You do realise that someone's 18th birthday isn't some magical date where pregnancy and sexual intercourse suddenly become functional and safe, right?

in the past, that is

Asian women have brown pussies.

What's up Mohammed?

Where did I excuse sex with a 12-13 year old? I asked you to show me which of the girls that user posted were 12 or 13.

I am perfectly fine with teens who are saxually mature getting married and producing children. What is wrong with this?

All except 2nd one.
And you're shilling for them having kids before they're even 14.
So yes, chances are you're a pedo (or a muslim).

please stop with these make muh white baby cuck threads

The only one that looks 12-13 is the first one and maybe the third one who looks more 14-15.

I am advocating anyone who is sexually mature to have kids. If they are 14 and sexually and mentally mature enough to bear a child, then that is perfectly fine. If they are 16 and not, however, than that is not fine.

Yep, I was right, pedo moslem confirmed.

What is wrong with a sexually and mentally mature teen bearing children in a stable monogamous marriage?

It's against the traitors, not against non-whites (which are only pawns) or for white babies (which come as blessings for good choices).

Whites must go against the white anti-white traitors in each white country, that's the conflict that is worth having.

lol

Also, Nothing I've said has been pro-pedophilia, so how about you try getting a real argument.

As far as I'm concerned, a sexually and mentally mature teen who is capable of bearing and birthing children is an adult.

I filtered this one right away, save yourself the trouble.

God damn

More white women pics please
I might break my nofap

Who are you talking to?

user, pls….

Don't fool yourself - it's going to get to the streets at some point.

Implying it won't become more meaningful.

that third bitch ain't white, mate

So?

t. bitter kissless virgin

we've been there user

Fuck off you disgusting nigger-loving racemixer. Filtered

You're correct as far as our need for children is concerned, but the fact still remains that even if our birth rates soar, we cannot leave the muds in our countries. In that case we would end up far worse than Albania or Sicily.

The fact that you even have those pictures on your computer means you should kill yourself.

R E P O R T E D
E
T
A
R
D

(v:

Forgive me

Thanks anons. Had a good ole tug

Remember all of the non-German women that took German men as their mates during WWII that were publicly humiliated post war? We are already BREAKING THE CONDITIONING. It's only a matter of time where we won't care about what women decide to label our "violence" as. Women are verifiably destroyers of nations once given power. So not only do we need to remove the mud, but we must also remove women from power.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
embed already exists

First, we start mercilessly murdering niggers after the nigger Obama leaves office. We make the nigger Obama cry bitch tears every fuckin day after his term is up for his disgraceful performance. After he commits suicide from seeing his race annihilated, then we celebrate.

There are already too many people for the natural resources on this planet and automation will gradually take care of most jobs, reduce the number of shitskins and we'll have enough space to enjoy the robots' labor.

yeah, to zero.

We don't have 18 years to grow an army.

Doing kek's work saving the thread. Thanks based anons.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." - Alex E. Jones

cancer, repeated, is still cancer
do it again, repeat anew, tell me more about cancer

when the well is poisoned, you don't drink from it, no matter how thirsty; rather, you realize that thirst is an input, not an output command, and practice self study. the desert frankensteins cannot understand this; to their degeneracy, gratification can only be delayed at best. to animals, female is rank-1, as the insatiable seeking of satiation is the frame of desert existence – literally and figuratively, in every metaphor and meta.

rather than all this qt novelty, have this one: don't seek satiism, don't bring the credit to the debit and nullify memory. instead remember each time: don't loose sight of gravity in the hall of mirrors. build memory, not forgetfulness. build industry, not poverty. and keep both for you and yours alone. do not trade it away, do not do debt prostitution, and do not grant forgiveness.

We've been at war since the early 1990s. Stop larping. The real war is in the womb

Wtf did I just read? Go home, shill. You're drunk.

This.

And he has been uncompromising from the very start.

Not once has he chosen a semi-cucked comfortable solution to anything to try to win more people over.

100% integrity. That's what is going to save our race, ultimately. He is quite possibly the most nordic person alive.

Reminder that (((They))) would have your white women fighting and dying on the front lines beside you, and not at home taking care of the children and wounded.

There's a reason the NatSocs honoured the Mother's Cross as equal to the Iron Cross.

i know chum!
because women vote we have all these problems!
it couldnt be that voting is a scam and we are being exploited by usury and injust "justice" in the legal code!

no but therell be no one to hold down the fort if you dont have many kids today

choose ONLY one.

there are 1 billion whites on Earth, and until we can colonize other planets we should only be having enough children to keep our population level stable. Get rid of the nonwhites in our countries and let them overpoulate their own third-world shitholes, but breeding like rabbits is only going to overextend our resources.

is it just me or red haired women look more healthy from a making babies point of view?

As has been said many times before on this exact topic, both the Jew and the woman are responsible for the erosion of Western Civilization; the Jew through his endless selfish schemes, and the woman through hers. However, the Jew is not critical to the reproduction process of the European, whereas the woman is, and so there are two solutions for each distinct problem: the liquidation of the Jew, and the political and economic suppression of the woman, and with healthy instincts restored to their feminine hierarchies in their traditional social roles of family and local community building.

globecuck spotted. sorry to kill your wishful thinking this flat plane where we are stuck.

Whatcha spewing, Woody? Some tired propaganda?

If you have shekels to pass there Moishe, I will happily set up a houseand and get a grill. In the meantime you just come off as some faggot.

I can post pictures too, but what did it achieve? The war will be fought on many fronts, it would be physical if faggots on here actually did something. Unless, you're excusing your own weakness?

Yes, your life has really improved.

What we need is another catastrophic event to trigger this new theoretical baby boom of yours.

Instinctually humans tend to reproduce in large numbers shortly after a major natural disaster or crisis, we fear that our livelihoods are in danger and wish to spread on our genes.

This is why you have a shit load of births in 1942, 1964, and 2002 in America. Pearl Harbor happened in 1941, Kennedy was shot in 1963 and we all remember 9/11 pretty well.

Of course whatever this crisis may be, a lot of death usually follows these crises which can kill off otherwise competitive males from the selection pool. And you can guarantee that the plethora of women left behind in the aftermath will be willing to be submissive wives out of instinctual fear of being alone until they die.

What would be ideal is if we go into some massive war that we put the hispanics on the front lines since they are the biggest threat to our survival right now. Blacks are doing a pretty good job at killing each other.

Though what OP suggests is a good idea, history shows us that the only thing that eradicates weakness and inefficiency from a soft society are hard times.

Only God knows what the future has in store for us though…

Shills are more, and their shit is harder to clean up. You can't stop their whining with skill, either.

Never gonna happen. Never has happened.

Women do not lead, they follow. They adapt to the norms of society.

Which is good, because that means they can be lead back to the righteous path.

If wait for women to become being red-pilled and virtuous on their own, you'll be waiting forever.

What can happen is that men can wake up, men can raise their standards, and men can start leading their wives and children again.

Women will throw a fit at first about becoming submissive again, but once they see a few success stories, once they witness other women living happy, fulfilling lives as wives and mothers under strong male leadership, their natural envy will motivate them to seek a life like that for themselves. And then we'll see the "follower" nature of women bring about good again.

It won't win us victory unless you get every last white person together and have like 7-10 kids each in the next 10 years.

6.5 Billion non whites on the planet and the Jews will let in every last one of them into the west until society crashes.

You underestimate your own people.

If jews can do as well for themselves by being comfy with leadership and taking media positions as they have in the past, we can do just as well for ourselves with greater numbers.

No it's not, outbreeding your competition is an r-selected dindu strategy. We need fewer muds, not necessarily more whites (the population should adjust to the conditions).

If we get into a breeding game they'll win because muds are more likely to produce twins. Our job is to produce the master race and use our wits to eliminate our foes, not to muh dick more than they do.

The average white should have at least between 3 to 5 children.

Aryans should have 7 children.

Have you left your house in the past 30 years? Go to ANY major city. I was in Paris last week, loads of hot prime girls around.

You know what all the guys I saw with hot white girls had in common? BARELY ANY OF THEM WERE WHITE. LMFAO.The same girls you spend HOURS white knighting for online WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, while they fucking DREAM about Ali and Tyrone.

I'm not stupid, obviously women do sometimes find (good looking) white men attractive. But you Holla Forums browsing autists who've convinced yourselves that being white in itself is somehow worth ANYTHING are fucking RETARDED. The things that attract women are things like height, face, frame, dick size, robustness, low-inhibitions. Unfortunately for stormfag incels like you, blacks and north Africans are on top in those areas.

Yeah srsly just kill the muds

.>>7127028
They wont fuck em if they're dead.

Then lead and stop D/C on female Holla Forumslacks. Because that's what this entire board does

That's not how the West was won, user. If Indians had been fucking instead of fighting they would still be around. Proud warrior cultures die off when population bombs are superior.

No they killed each other with European horses and guns and getting drunk and civil indian war

The thing that attracts women the most is not being obsessed with what attracts women you fucking beta

this

I plan on dying alone, solitude is my only freedom in life, leave me to it.

That first one is a Canadian kids' hockey team, mate.

Yes, let's all have a bunch of white babies who will grow up to be wageslaves for non-white welfare scum.

Fuck off. When men fight, women shut up and do what they're told.

NO RACE WAR!!

This is exactly what (((they))) want!! Why do you think theyre pitting us up all against each other?? Whites kill blacks and vice versa as well as asians involved. All 3 main races kill one another and meanwhile a snickering laughing evil (((merchant))) reaps all the benefits.

For all you so called enlightened fools i cant believe you never see through this.. This whole race war was first introduced by (((them)))

Relevant.

Mais le pouvoir de la BBC est tellement énorme…meme les beurettes n'en ont jamais assez…

…et n'oublions pas les white boyz qui veulent de la BBC aussi..

Ce maquillé et s'habillé en pute pour des negres…tellement excitant…

The content it's too?

Regardless of source…

One thing is being MGTOW because things are highly fucked up, shitty and risky.

Another is being because "muh fun". The second type is just degenerate egoist person.

Imaginer…un gars blanc qui s'habille comme ca et va se promener dans un quartier black…la vie de ma mere, il se ferait expliqué le plan…

Sadly true. White man can compete but Woman don't care about White civilization as typical male or Holla Forumsack does.

You will be forced to accept this to be real, either here or by real life experience.

C'est la que tu as tors, Nigel…les blancs ont juste bons a etre des cocus et des truies a renois…la tombe de mon grand-pere…

The white knights from reddit have arrived.

They don't exist, only some mentally ill trannies browse this board but they are not women of course. Actual women should just fuck off before they turn this place into 4cuck's Holla Forums.

Meme la master race y passe…les Allemands veulent des bonnes grosses renoiseries aussi…

I wish I could have 3-4 kids, but I doubt I will be able to afford it. Face it, our economy nowadays is shit and it's not getting any better.

My gf also thinks big family is awesome, but she's so busy working in her office, I am busy working in my office, while those fucking middle eastern leeches leech on our blood.

I am so tired Holla Forums. It feels like everyone is against us, like our govt literally wants to destroy us, native Europeans.

By your logic, every single non-white who wants to get with a white (see: most) are retarded then for valuing whites more. If you actually believe that a 10/10 black chick for instance is going to be valued as much as a 10/10 white chick by -most- non-whites, you've clearly never been around non-whites or you're a straight up liar.

Even for a (1) this is some weak bait. The rest isn't even worth addressing.

I'm a guy with 3 girlfriends who all want my kids. Harems are the only way we can outdo the shitskins.

They are here. You can't blame woman for anything.
Even on anonymous imageboards they don't know what a "responsability" is.
And by they I mean 60-70% of women. The rest are the hard quality ones.

I'm proud to be an ethnic European, but we deserve what comes next. We didn't fight against the jews, losers deserve to lose.

Also fuck women

this guy gets it, i got the same feeling
i would fight if there was any kind of resistance, but there's nothing, only Holla Forums, maybe stormfront, there are no real neo nazis anywhere, and if they are, they're labelled ultra evil and bad by the media before they reach 1% of votes

this world is doomed guys

Both of you faggots need to start lifting.

I am!

shall I think about white supremacy while lifting?

It's not that there is no resistance, there is. There are many people out there who can see through the lies of the media. As the lies become more and more obvious, and they will, more and more people will wake up.

I think the biggest issue is that people just don't see the point in fighting. I mean, for whom would they fight? Numales and libcuck faggots? For women who openly betray their own societies by racemixing and voting left? How do you fight to preserve a race that doesn't want to be preserved itself?

We can only hope that shit will eventually hit the fan so hard that people will finally open their eyes and see what is going on around them. It's either that or going quietly into the night.

This is why we redpill, this is why we try to warn people. We are the soothsayers. If they don't heed and listen, it will be at their own demise, not ours. We have seen the world for what it is and we got nothing to lose anymore, because everything has already been taken from us.

We fight for each other, there are more of us than you think.
We fight so our children can live in a brighter future. That alone has always been enough for me
We don't need to be Soothsayers, we need to be Chads, good, fit, successful men with many children.

I don't want to put children in a world with these kind of horrors, I want to fight for it. Die for it.

Race war is the only thing to save the world. We're close to the point of no return, at the current moment every white family needs to have 7 or 8 white babies to make sure we're still a majority in our own countries.

There is only one thing to do, be a hero.

and we can be pretty fucking sure that ain't happening, man
our Volk has been brainwashed beyong saving
nothing left to fight for

it will never happen

You don't need to go that far, support one child enough so they can have more kids than you reasonably can.

Between compound interest and technology advances our children will be able to live far better if we live below our means and save for their future.

It's not glamorous or fun, but it's the winning strategy.

LOL so much fedora bullshit going on here. Okay. Some parts were true while others were blatantly biased to that OP's Opinions.

>>>/TRS/

You're a cuck

Pro natality posting isn't enough.

We will need government giving tax breaks to married couples with children, the more children the more tax breaks, and single mothers with alimony pay extra taxes.

Also some excuse to subsidize with births under a discreet name.

Like "diversity anti-failure" that implys with no more whites there is no diversity - the leftists can't attack this if they are minimally smart

*white births

sorry for typo

Black guy here (like it matters)
Willing to find a nice young white female and tell her to be the surrogate for 10 white peeps. Or donate her eggs on some science fiction ish.

I only fuck white wimminz in the ass as well. That way, they can truly say they never had BBC in their sweet wet wet.

10,000 men brought down czarist Russia then subjugated millions to fight for them. You don't need to convince everyone, just those who are willing to fight for the cause which is certainly more than 10,000 at this point. If 10,000 Swedish men took up arms, they'd have their government under their control in less than a week

bbc isnt a real thing nigger. keep watching jew porn though and tell all the white sluts about it, maybe youll get to fuck one if they believe you have a huge cock.

Simply dumping your load in a woman isn't going to save the white race, you fucks. It's better to make sure you give a proper upbringing to your child than it is to have a "baby boom"

why not both?
children grow up better in a group and leaving them vulnerable to other kids whom you are not parent to and might be propagandized is a bad choice

because quality>quantity

You can't do that. Most people can't afford that. Most people can't risk having children then a divorce and being homeless.

You have to stop rationalizing and trying to find ways to win the race war without extermination. The game is rigged in their favor, this war will not be won peacefully.
Niggers + migrants will mathematically outbreed you, there is no winning without a cleanse.
Now stop being a cuck and accept that this will end either with us genociding them or them outnumbering and then genociding us. The sooner you accept this reality the sooner you stop having to reinforce delusion that you know are false by making faggy threads like these.

BAIT
the post.

Who cares? If the race war happens guess what? Our women won't be siding with the kikes and the way I see it if I can breed with a superior woman that's better than breeding with a basic bitch if I can do a good enough job of rasing the offspring on my own.

My bloodline lives on and I make smart and healthy babies for the race war that's a win win as far as I'm concerned.

Here's the deal. If you want me to get married and have white babies, then hand deliver me a 10/10 loyal, pretty, virgin wife and a job that makes 100k salary to support the family. Give me these things on a silver plate, and I will happily help.

Thats why they ramp up birth control adds. heres one ((they've)) been playing for more then a year thats give you birth control for up to 3 years with a side effect of never being able to give birth again targeted at white girls having the freedom to be whores.

Common side effects of Skyla include pain, bleeding, dizziness, inflammation or itching of the vulva or vagina, abdominal or pelvic pain, irregular menstrual periods, changes in menstrual periods, acne, dry skin, ovarian cysts, nausea, vomiting, bloating, weight gain, depression, mood changes, headache, changes in hair growth, loss of interest in sex, breast tenderness or pain, or back pain. Skyla may come out by itself and you may become pregnant if this happens. Contact your doctor if you think this occurs, and use backup birth control

Uncommon side effects
Blood Clot Formation in VeinsSevere
Blood Clot in a Deep VeinSevere
Blood Clot in an ArterySevere
Blood Clot in LungSevere
Blood Infection caused by group A Streptococcus BacteriaSevere
Breast CancerSevere
Expulsion of Intrauterine Contraceptive DeviceSevere
Giant HivesSevere
Non-Contagious Disease due to Actinomyces BacteriaSevere
Pelvic Inflammatory DiseaseSevere
Perforation of Uterus caused by IUDSevere
Pregnancy Located Outside of Womb; Often in Fallopian TubeSevere
StrokeSevere
HivesLess Severe
Swelling of the AbdomenLess Severe
Visible Water retention

So goy forget about condoms use skyla snd ruin your womb

Woah woah woah. No one in this thread has encouraged anyone to marry a jew, let's not idly throw around shit about mentally insane mixed-race children.

Just an extra 10%-20% would be more than enough to overpower minorities and seal borders.

No… because they can't support them.

If they know about each other, go for it

Proper upbringing overrated. If your genes are fine, her genes are fine and your families are fine, your kids will be fine.

Never listened to TRS, only know of Morrakiu from his youtube stuff.

Anyways, a cuck would be worshipping women. Women are worse than jews.

Women are the jews of gender.

Proper upbringing could have prevented a lot of shit that we're dealing with today. Passing down your wisdom is important, so they don't make the same mistakes as the generations before them.

The day will come when we can replace women with waifu bots. Maybe genetic engineering a woman with perfected traits.

Real women want someone that can provide for them, not unlike a parasite living off its host.

One day I will have a irl Ciri, and she will be my waifu.

Partially. When resources become scarce it will then become a full fledged war. We need to keep our numbers up until then.

Learn game. Teach your sons game. Don't pedestalize white women but don't be a whiny faggot about them either. Take what's yours and advance your people's interests.

We just have to suck it up and deal with them for breeding purposes for this generation, maybe one more generation as well. After that, our children and grandchildren will be able to live in a world with artificial wombs, and women will be thrown in the oven.

Ehhhh I don't really know how much wisdom-passing-on effects long-term personality results or other traits. The problem is that they can never find any shared environment effect for MZ twins, DZ twins, or other siblings raised together.

this!