WTF

WHAT THE FUCK

Ever had a babacock? They have the perfect curve for hitting your prostate.

That movie was garbage and everyone knows it
I'm actually quite butthurt about it. It could have been SO FUCKING GOOD but they fucked it all up.

Eh. It was meh. For a horror flick probably above average.

This, normalfags just blew it out of proportions.

No, it was shit.
They could have made it so fucking fantastic though. They could have made the babadook into this unseen force which subtly fucks her life over and drops subtle cues to alert her that this was his doing. They could have made it slowly drive her to madness without ever revealing overtly himself apart from in that book. But no. They had him do that stupid spiderman crawl in her car to make her crash while shouting "BABA DOOK DOOK DOOK" like a fucking retard. They made him crawl on the ceiling, exorcist style, and jump INTO HER FUCKING MOUTH and possess her. They made the child (who was such an annoying twat that I wanted to see him fucking die) stop the monster with the power of love or some stupid shit. And in the end, she keeps the fucking thing as a pet in the basement.

Garbage, the whole fucking thing was garbage. I don't care if it was supposed to be a statement about depression or whatever, it was garbage.

not an argument
There is NO EXCUSE for that possession scene.
Who the fuck decided it was ok to have the monster reveal himself like that and JUMP INTO HER FUCKING MOUTH? The fucking thing shouldn't have possessed her at all. The Babadook SHOULD have plucked at her psychological strings, not take over her body. Terrible, absolutely terrible.

This. Babadook is the most overrated piece of shit since Avatar(the blue aliens).

Homosexuality isn't a mental illness, they said.

I didn't even bother because I figured it would suck ass.

all I saw/heard pertaining to the movie before watching was this clip.
Here's the flow I was basically expecting:
THAT is the movie I wanted to see. But it's not the movie I watched.

lmao, Reddit memes are so funny xDD

t. Queer

Looks pretty gay.

The Babadook was the last movie I saw to genuinely scare me.

Close to a masterpiece.

Are you twelve?

This can not be serious that shit no scares me

Well you were more right than you can even imagine.

I didn't see that movie, but I'm sure a literal monster is a pretty good mascot for the gay plague.

( )

Everyone is focusing on how shit the original movie was but the original point of the thread was to talk about how batshit insane it is that faggots have made the fucking Babadook a gay pride symbol.

Interesting.

Who gives a shit about faggots? They're gay.

what movie? I have no idea what any of this shit is.

Instead babadook turned into a fucking pet for no reason at all because of "muh simbolism" fucking autistic director.

No one give a fuck about gays new mascot, the real shit is that they're talking like this piece of shit movie is Iconic.