TPW P4-15-NB laptop dig thread

why do they not want you to find info on them?

why is random spam being interjected into google results from government domains?

why is the only known picture of these laptops taken by a dog?

we need to dig into this, guys. CALLING DIGGERS. REV UP THOSE GOOGLES.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fT3b6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"man's greatest ally" they said

Looked it up, sounds like they're just super secure so they don't want citizens having them

elaborate or stop shiling/sliding

If I am not mistaken, it was taken from this that 4chan LARPer who said the (((you know who))) is preparing for a happening.

most likely they're the last generation of chipset/motherboard/etc. that doesn't have government backdoors in them, so they would be insanely valuable to anyone that would actually try to rebel against the gov't while coordinating more people than they could just shout to.

They probably have classified info that can be recovered so they're trying to get as many of them back as possible.

I was in the other thread talking about this, it's not a laptop, it's a chipset that doesn't have Angry Neighbor backdoors that the military used up until a few years ago.
When you google it you get only one result for a laptop with that chipset that the armory ruseman wanted us to find.
It's probably nothing tbh, just a little detail he gave to give his shitty story more credence, faggot even called a chipset a laptop.
Where's that picture from though?

proof?
Also, stop posting such vague baits to continue bumping this shitty thread
Either elaborate (FULLY, WITH SOURCES) or shut up

aww whats wrong? been off Holla Forums for a week and miss out on the thread?
or were you ever here to begin with?

its like you dont even check the catalog user.

archive.is/fT3b6

this is the thread that OP was apparently talking about….hmmm seems like some really elaborate shit that can't easily be shitposted…will continue to make my investigation

bump for discussion

I am not a NEET

Any open source computer (like novena, tnx bunnie) with DoD level encryption can pass the "IBM500" test
No need for this "ohh spooky, its weird and cool" shit
Government could easily buy off the shelf laptop, break it down and reverse engineer it, find if there is any backdoor, build unhackable linux distro from scratch and start buying those laptops locally to covertly get their gear
no need for all these weird spoopy shit to make your conspiracies sound smart

to be honest I don't really have the time or energy to

i highly doubts its anything substantial given where it comes from and the nature of technology these days, and if we're all being honest, its probably nothing but a funposter having some giggles.
that said, this is a chan contrary to popular belief and we all love a good tin foil story everyone once in a while.

also something tells me you're not a regular user and have some sort of agenda in this thread.

call it a hunch.

no, you fucking tards. It's not some super secret high security shit. It just doesn't have the backdoors that compromise all CPUs at the hardware level.
It's nothing like IBM's chipsets either. You people are fucking idiots, stop watching so much anime, computers aren't esoteric no matter what Stein;s;Gate;;;;;; says.

I looked at the specs and this thing is extremely low end, I mean the fucking thing still had a floppy drive by 2005. The reason why there's not any around it's because it was a shit product to begin with and no one gave enough of a fuck to document it at lenght

Good goy

look at Angry Neighbor chipsets.
this TWP "laptop" doesn't have one.
that's why it's special. that's fucking all.
someone bureaucrat cuck probably got word that even our own secrets shouldn't be genuinely secure and issued a recall.

it's not a laptop, stop falling for armory ruseman's shit. he wanted you guys to find that page describing an IBM laptop that uses one of these TPW chips because it makes his bullshit look more legit.

this sourceless thread is on the same shit tier as the edited "leaked Hillary health document" thread that keeps getting spammed. It's threads like this that force admins to sticky the relevant ones.

fuck off

…..why is that image file size so big? is there hidden information in that file?

No

anything new?

Nothing to see here goys move along :^)

I remember who it was. The military 'leaker' user who was just taking 4chan on another ruse cruise posted that he was posting about the computers. I capped them for posterity. He explained to me in another thread that was just taking the piss from all the Shemitah-level naive anons falling for every fake 'insider' leak that gets posted with no evidence.

Sounds legit. Totally one of us guizeeee

Maybe the dog is a clue?

Try googling "tpw p4-15-nb dog foot"

Just tried it.. Nothing.

But all those gibberish search results. I don't think I've ever quite seen shit like that… Especially since its all government systems