Fights

I noticed in a lot of fights, some people (mostly the bigger guys) like to pick them up and fling them on the ground.
How does one avoid this from happening when they're in a fight?

pic not related, i cant find an example.

by not getting in a fight with a bigger guy

well duh
But I mean during a fight.

Leverage, leverage, leverage. Don't let them get that leverage.
If they got one hand on you, twist out. If they got both hands on you, push against them. If you get the opportunity, get them on the ground before they get you down and try to achieve a dominant position.

Another word from the wise: if you don't have formal training, don't expect to be able to calculate your blows or react fast enough to block their blows. This may sound a bit counterintuitive but you're literally better of just throwing punches at their face while guarding your own.

Thanks man, this helps.

Learn takedown defense

First things first: don't fight men, they're a lot more powerful than women. If you find yourself in a confrontation with a man, look for a way to turn it into a confrontation with a woman.

I fight women exclusively and have yet to be defeated.

Also, bear in mind that just about every move you make is an opportunity to land a blow on them.
If you twist, do so with your elbow towards their face.
If you're guarding your face, a quick kick to the side of their knee will make them weaker for the rest of the fight (don't expect to be able to take them down with this move though).
If they have both hands on you and you're pushing against him to prevent a takedown, this is pretty much the only opportunity you will have to stop and think because once he tries to hit you, you can just twist out. Use this to your advantage. Sometimes a jab to the throat will get you out of the position, sometimes grabbing their leg and pulling will allow you to take them down. Make your decision in this instant count though because the wrong one or even a failed attempt at making the right one will end up with you as his bitch.

Get a good grip on the guy trying to pick you up so that he can't throw you down without coming with you.

only a coward carries a knife/gun to a fist fight

only an idiot brings nothing to a knife fight

you don't have to be a "big guy" to do that, just have a strong back

Gain weight

keep your stance wide and center of gravity low like a wrestler. Also when you fight a bigger guy you need to lean in and keep stepping forward while swinging in order to make him lean back and loose his footing

I know because I'm really tall and have been defeated in this way

Thank you for betraying your race so manlets can stand a fighting chance.

Good advice, but some people won't take "please no sorry" for an answer. Fights are unavoidable sometimes and it's good to have plans.

Every fight is a life and death situation, stab the fucker to death

If you do this, you're going to get grabbed around the waist and die to a Stone Cold Stunner. Either that, or he'll be swinging down and hit the back of your head. Either one puts your life at risk.

You punch them in the troat.

You're thinking of a basic greco-roman take down. It's easy as fuck to avoid if you know how to wrestle.

Most people don't, so they get the shit kicked out of them.

Big 6'7 & gay Guy here.
Manlets get triggered that I'm talking to their girls and want to fight me. I honestly hate fighting because my face is beautiful and I don't want to do any -more- damage to these lovely hands– but there times you need to put these little poodles into their places.

If you don't want to get thrown like the human lawndart you are, learn to dodge or try to climb them as fast as possible. – human bullet and charge headfirst . Just becareful if you're going to try that whole " roll around and fighting shit" because if it's a BIG guy, and they get leverage, you're fucked in the bad way.

Take off your shirt to reduce grappling chances.

Or, You could always intimidate your way out of a fight. I was kicked out of a bar because I kept a small bottle of olive oil in my manbag. long story short , I took my shirt off, took my earrings off, oiled up and told the guy to come at me.
Security who was too busy watching and not doing anything , decided that oiling up in front of the bar was too crazy and made me leave.

Shift your weight in a way to either make them topple over with you on top, then deck them while they're down enough times to make them yield, or at least roll when you fall, kind of like how parkour fags roll or duck after falling 20 some feet and still keep running.

If you can't, gain weight.
EAT BIG TO GET BIG.

someone make this man president.

Being big or looking pretty won't help you when a short cuban or mexican knifes you when you least expect it. The best way to avoid conflict is to not give people reasons to hate you. If you're fucking their girls, you're already setting in motion dominos. One day it will bite you in the ass.

Go learn judo and/or wrestling. Maybe >>>/fit/ can help. I'm sure they have some martial autists there.

People do this? Imo it's better to just trip someone up and then beat the shit out of them once they're on the ground before they can recover. Shit's nasty but it's a solid win and if you were going to be a gentleman you probably shouldn't have been fighting in the first place.

wrestling is fake, m8

"Pro wrestling" is fake. Real wrestling actually does exist, and it's incredibly useful for fights. Especially when you need to take down a fucker but can't afford police or security getting on your ass. It's got lots of ways to hold down people without actually hitting them which is always kosher.

Anyway, go look at MMA. They all know wrestling moves there because it's damn important in a fight like that.

once the fight starts, dont stop. like says, it may be nasty, but it will win you the fight. i can tell you from experience if you just hit them once, or if you just try to intimidate them away from you, and then leave it at that, it wont work. i did that and didnt follow it up with anything because i was a pussy, and then took a beating.
the only other fight i've been in worth mentioning, i didnt really want to fight (because as i said before, i'm a pussy with no real idea how), so when i realised that the guy walking at me intended to attack me, i went for the nuts, with a kick, easiest way to end a fight. they were sprawled out on the ground and i didnt have to do anything more. if you're worried about getting beaten up, forget about honour and use everything to your advantage

Bumping because it's too early for this golden comment to sage out.

Shit, wrong post. I mean this one:

INTERGENDER CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

Keep your balance, thats all. Also get swole fam.

This. I'd recommend bjj over wrestling though. Neither is going to be very helpful if you're fighting multiple people

No, not even fucking close
An expert wrestler will fuck up an expert bjj practitioner 9/10 times
Bjj isn't useless but it's been blown way out of proportion because of mma, it's a fucking meme at this point

you gon get fuckd

So feed them estrogen pills beforehand is what you're saying

Yeah real wrestling is even fucking gayer than the fake one though

How has nobody even said this yet?

Push your thumbs into their eyes with full intention to blind them.

Done.

Yeah might as well rip their throat out with your teeth while you're using moves fucking insane people use too

The idea is to win this fight, and every other fight into the future one and for all.

Yeah but when you go to prison for blinding someone by jamming your thumbs into their eye sockets you can't really be said to have won the fight.

its once and for all not one

if they swung at your head, could you use that as a reasonable excuse for taking drastic measures resulting in permanent damage (e.g. eye gourging) or possibly even death, to defend yourself, considering that blows to the head can be fatal?

not really. Aiming to punch someone in the head is normal fighting, gouging someones fucking eyes out is not.

Get yourself into a position where you are respected and nobody with snitch on your deeds without feet of retribution. You need to think long term buddy boy.

Thank you

You don't just go to prison because someone snitched on you. If you poke someones fucking eyes out you will go to prison whether someone snitches or not. Pretty sure the guy who literally saw your thumbs approaching his eyes will notify the police.

Yeah, I am thinking greco-roman

like a true faggot

roman-greco