Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSiehK2asbI
archive.is/bcwCd
haaretz.com/jewish/rabbis-round-table/1.720406
archive.is/GigCT
sojourngsd.org/blog/sixgenders
archive.is/znquW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The remainder of the article not included in the archive.

What, you actually think we want to finish reading this shit?

Yes considering it's more evidence of Soros' subversion of Western culture.

It's nice to have numbers like this.

they also need to look at the Arcus Foundation and Jon Stryker and Kevin Jennings, the Pritzker Foundation, and the Sylvia Rivera Law Project.

So, what nation is soros planning on escaping to after he destroys america?

Look at this cheeky kike openly admitting his agenda

Israel.

will this heeb fucking die already

We just need some silver bullets

Why does soros hate jewish women?

SLIPPERY SLOPE IS JUST A FALLACY GOYIM

Come the fuck on, more of this diversity shit?

why would he have to escape?

it's pretty obvious the white man is never going to do anything other than complain on the internet; it's been this way for decades

whites can't even organize a protest of the splc, adl, cnn, or any other overwhelmingly obvious subversive entity

the white man posts a cathartic rant on the internet, then pops a brew and watches some niggerball

Because muslims don't like teh jews?

way to be part of the solution, m8

It never ends it just keeps on going and going until you stop it. The madness is truly deafening.

Which issue is next for the Fags, Dykes and Trannies Holla Forums ?

They have subsidized castration
They have the right to go into opposite sex bathroom.
They have the right to quotas in major institutions.
They are protected by law against all criticism by "hate speech policies".
They serve in the army openly gay and tranny

We have been subverted it's an irreversible process. We are probably entering the crisis phase in the next 12 months.

It's just logic, name me one plausible scenario in which you can cancel the last phase of subversion and start a reversion process? For that scenario to be successful it would need to take quickly and be complete in it's will. With each step of the subversion process you move onto, you need more and more restrictions of liberties. Yuri said the only force that could prevent late stage subversion, is religion and to expect people to become religious en mass like they once were, in less then a generation is just wishful thinking. It's possible but highly unlikely.

Why not nuke the major cities ? In one fell swoop you would eliminate most of the liberals.

And niggers, spics, and kikes.

He pools in money into current acceptable social groups because he gets tax deductions from it.

They haven't fulfilled that fourth objective entirely. They want to broaden the criteria of hate speech to include incorrect pronouns and other verbal wrongthink.

They become angrily vindictive at people who dump them for coming out as trans, so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted government assistance to punish those people.

The idea is that he gets tax deductions, but why exclusively those groups?

Im going to take a stab without reading that.

Its a Jew isn't it?

You know that 2.7 million USD is not that much over a year if you want to influence the entirity of American society.

I think nobody really does care that much anymore about homosexuality. Also around 4% is gay and 4% is bisexual so 8% of people have these tendencies according to multiple studies done.Might be more since people are still not comfortable being out of the closet so…

I don't think a measly 3 million USD can really make that much of an impact on 250 million adult Americans.

3 mill is like pocket money to Soros

If they truly don't like kikes like they keep claiming, they should have shoah'd them many times over. The fact is, muslims especially of the Arabic variety have shown that they love money and power just as much as kikes do, and will willingly cooperate with kikes from time to time to make everyone else's countries shit - including muslim majority nations which just happen to be nationalistic instead of Islamist. Not going to be surprised if Soros & Co. is also behind the majority of recent sandnigger chimpouts.

No goy, Soros is just a regular person whose name haven't been found to be in connection with a lot of internashyunal habbenings since at least the 1990s!

anyone wanna put together a little oc rapsheet on soros?

I've been asking for both Russia and China to do this for several years. It really would solve a whole lot of problems wouldn't it.

Having the (((press))) and the Fed "agreeing" with you is like having a force multiplier on that money. He just has to plant the seeds, they let it bloom into their vision of a rainbow. It is the same thing he's doing with BLM.

How many niggers can you buy for a few protests for $3 million? Say $50 bucks a head, that's 60,000 niggers on tap to spread your chaos. That's not counting the useful idiots that do it for free.

Soros isn't paying them directly. He's basically setting up the protests as catered events.

Free shit: it brings all the blacks to the yard.

I saw how this worked when I watched the livestream of the Minneapolis BLM event. It wasn't a protest. It was essentially an open air civic festival where the main attraction was laying siege to a police station and screaming at whitey. It had all the infrastructure you'd imagine: vynil shelter tents, port a potties, food catering, and a sound stage with rappers and angry mulatto marxist chicks.

Since it was winter and blacks don't do so well in the cold, there were even twenty-plus (I counted) outdoor propane heaters; the kind that can keep everything in a five to ten foot radius warm without a shelter.

Half a million went into this event, easily. All of this equipment was new and looked rented. Like the stuff you see at open air weddings of very wealthy people. Only five to ten times more of it. The food and facilities were being disbursed to the nogs as fast as they could stick their hands out.

You didn't see any of this infrastructure in the media coverage, and the extensive logistics was never reported on. If you do a google image search for the Jamar Clark protest you won't see any of this stuff. Here's a post from the Holla Forums thread at the time. This thumb shows the dinduettes on the collapsible event stage, which looked like a ten thousand dollar rental with all the sound gear.

The leaders on stage get paid too. They call it marketing.

we're super privileged already, so to give us this gift of LGBTQRST cultural influence wouldn't be fair.
therefor, this type of thing should be reserved for other peoples who need it most, like the ever oppressed jews for instance.

The fucker is 86, how long will their jewish black magic keep him alive?

Why
does
nobody
kill
this
old
fucking
disgusting
old
fart
for
fuck
sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damn it I hate that kike's face. Fucking disgusting.

He's pretty old user. Mama nature's gonna deal with him soon enough.

← when the face in yo' chest has already exsanguinated the monk but it still suckin'

His son, who's even worse, is set to fill his shoes after he dies.

How do you know he's worse?

Where do you think trannies have been pissing and shitting for years? Ever seen someone pretending to be a girl in the mens bathroom before? They've been pissing and shitting in the bathroom that they believe matches their gender for years, only thing that changed recently is that other people realized and started bitching about it. Of course the trannies and groups they've allied themselves with are going to fight back when people try to stop them from doing something they've been doing for years.

FUCKING CHECKED, SIR

Big Pharma supports trans. In addition to hormone treatments they are marketing preventative HIV medication, which is basically birth control pills for gay men.

Abortion providers receive Obamacare dollars for "women's health" and "reproductive justice" which is code for gender reassignment surgery. Here, the "health" is mental health.

Define worse

youtube.com/watch?v=WSiehK2asbI

Why not give the comments section a visit?

When will Holla Forums take the real redpill and realize soros is a jew?

Turn it into a meme.

You know this is basically chump change, right? A million dollars doesn't even pay for 10 people to work at 100K a year.

My brother came out as trans three days ago.

Reminder that globalists promote tranny and fag culture because it lowers the white birth rate.

At least you get to do a honor killing, user!

So in other words they got caught and called out on it. Now they're assad that sneaking around no longer works.

Seriously, this is the same as a child going on about how he discovered that girls fart.

They will continue to push "diversity" until they are stopped, or we are all the same….

These kinds of people won't be happy until everyone but them is a mindless, anonymous, grey drone.

Why has no one been able to shoot Soros yet?

He's been doing this for like 20 years now.

Because cucks

Since the 50s, in fact. (If we ignore people farther back in history who lived cross-gender all their lives before the surgery was available.) Estimating the real prevalence of transgenderism is difficult…but even taking some lower bounds, there's AT LEAST 100,000 people in America, enough to fill a smaller city. ALL of those people, at some point, have used the "wrong" bathroom extensively without it ever being the issue it's suddenly become.

A bunch of you were asshurt about Trump's initial position on this…but he was CORRECT. People generally just use whatever bathroom causes the least fuss, and that's pragmatically what actually WORKS. All of the idiotic "rules" I've seen people on various social media trying to come up with in the past several months ("If you have a penis, use the men's!" "If you've EVER had a penis, use the men's!" etc.) would cause no end of uproar across the Western world if they were actually followed to the letter.

The one issue trans people have always had is the people who are mid-transition or just older (like Jenner) and who aren't perfectly passable. The concern is having a place to go which is both legal and physically safe.

I'm old enough to recall when some areas in the states got around this problem by making it legal for people to use the cross-sex washroom IF they had an official document from a psychologist stating that they had been diagnosed with Gender Identity Disorder. That kind of thing eliminates any objections people have about dudes just putting on a dress and entering the women's…because nobody COULD and hope to get away with it by just claiming they were trans. Getting "caught" without the shrink letter was a one-way ticket to the backseat of a squad car, trans or not.

The North Carolina fight, and Obama's "use whatever bathroom you want" pronouncement was an unmitigated fucking disaster for the trans "bathroom cause," for all kinds of reasons:

- It drew sudden national attention to the issue, amongst people who'd never heard any such thing before…and ALL of those people suddenly have an opinion.

- People are now on high alert for "men" in the women's washroom, which makes it harder for trans women to escape scrutiny. There have also been a couple of cases of hilariously masculine-looking WOMEN getting arrested and shit because someone decided they were really a man.

- Actual pervs took it as carte blanche. For many years, that was what people thought would happen if trannies "started" using the cross-sex washroom. It was not an actual ISSUE though, until this year. I mean, I didn't see a SINGLE actual case of a man (clearly a man, not even trying to look feminine) entering the women's for a peep show and then trying to pass it off as "I'm a woman!" until the Current Year. This is not actually going to keep those guys from a criminal record - but they're clearly dumb enough to think it will. Obama basically created copy-cats of a crime that, until now, hadn't really been committed. (Either that, or those same guys would have had a less news cycle-worthy excuse in previous years.)

- "Whatever gender you feel you are today" associates actual transgenderism with "genderqueer" horseshit, thereby discrediting the former as a real medical condition by associating it with attention-seeking SJW teenagers.

- A lot of recently passed actual laws have become MORE hostile to trans people as a result, not less.

Like most liberal "causes," the activism around this might be destroying useful norms, but it's not actually helping trans people.

Also, as a side note…

When the media DOES focus heavily on trans issues, they very rarely feature "normal" trans people. This board might think I'm drawing a false distinction (all trannies are freaks, etc.), but I don't think I am, as there are several trans people out there who are perfectly passable, not freaky-looking and otherwise sane, and they get zero MSM press. Partially this may be because they're not celebs already, but why does the MSM continue to follow Jenner's every move even though she's fallen from grace amongst liberals?

Your brother didn't ask for a brain disorder, user. You're in a prime position to prevent any major tumbles down radical SJW sinkholes that trans people are prone to because muh allies.

B

i have the archive

SAVE THIS YOU FAGGOTS

archive.is/bcwCd
archive.is/bcwCd
archive.is/bcwCd
archive.is/bcwCd
archive.is/bcwCd
archive.is/bcwCd

Its pretty easy too see these are all destructive forces, but they won't stop, perhaps the Jews can't. The one thing the Jews are most frighten of is physical violence and racial revolution that would dispel all this degeneracy, but we must be smart because how much more of the world is already allied with them now just like back in the 40's. The shabbos goy has always been who they send for us too fight, while telling us how bad monarchies and dictatorships are, and how there is no race, no gender, no division of labor, and the list continues.

Good read user.

California is irredeemably degenerate at this point.

Just a reminder though, plenty of straight degeneracy also exists in California. Soros and his LGBT efforts are one slice of this degenerate pie.

wtf i didnt know this was a prevalent theme in the jewish mind

Please giant earthquake save us

Trannies in the Talmud

haaretz.com/jewish/rabbis-round-table/1.720406
archive.is/GigCT

sojourngsd.org/blog/sixgenders
archive.is/znquW

Holla Forums is always right