Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eGo-CC but i'm on my last atomizer and can't find any reliable replacements

Inb4 Vaping Faggot

Concentrated Farts

Marlboro 100's and weed

No discussion of vaping here faggot. Smoke cigarettes like a real man

Yeah. I quit smoking and started vamping a few weeks ago. I've bought a pack or two of cigs and some cigars since then but I've stuck to it. Never thought I would quit smoking for vapinv but here I am.

Vaping blows i dont want to charge the shit every few hours plus the flavours are for faggy fairies. The tobacco flavor tastes terrible stick to real cigarettes

Nothing, because I'm not a tool that wastes money on shit to inhale that will probably kill me later.

So dont smoke dont do drugs dont drive fast dont eat fatty foods all this annoying advice for what when im mature and rational enough to make the decision for myself. So we shouldnt do all those thing in order to arrive at death safely?

buy a juul

Wtf is a juul sounds like a prehistoric caveman word for a dildo

Tell me about it. When I was buying a vape flavor at the shop when I first started vaping a few weeks ago I wanted to be like, excuse me sir? But do you have anything a little less queer?
I ended up getting raspberry melon. I shit you not that was about the least fairie flavor they had. They didnt even carry tobacco flavor.

~we have a fine selection of lemon berry gumdrops sir, or how about Plumpy The Plumpa troll brand?~

°Do you have anything less fruity? Uh err sweet°

Raspberry Lemon….that'll do`°

I smoke cigars
You smoke cock, OP

My next door neighbour cooks meth

'Faggots make way, best ciggy coming through.

currenty charging my aio vape

nothing because only idiots intentionally ruin their lungs

you, yourself quite openly waste your time, ruin your prospects and damage your mental-health by lurking 8ch on thursday morning.
i hope you are struck by a lightening in the balls today.

pls no bully ;_;

weed and organic tobacco without additives

I bet you unironically think that's healthy

I got a few grams back at my place I'm gonna smoke after work

fagt

It's not menthol. Those are the green packs.
They're lights.

Still a faggit smoke the classic pall malls or gtfo you probably wont even achieve lung cancer with those fairy cigarettes

Get on my level, pleb
I'll achieve lung cancer in about two days' time

Auto Kaya 47, homegrown.

こんにちは, OP

Weed.

Occasionally rollies with Stokkebye Turkish in them.

But mostly weed.

I'm vaping my cats poop.

I'm vaping the pee of healthy virgins

These bad boys right here

but without the ammonia to freebase the nicotine, sending its addictive goodness to the brain faster and the bronchial dilation properties of the flavoring agents chocolate and licorice, how can you be a good goy and contribute to society?

I assume that like most people when you smoke cigars you dont inhale so theres a very low chance to achieve lung cancer solely from cigars. Marlboro reds are life they are getting me one step closer to achieving the great feat of lung cancer or some other cancer

Fuck off LGBT faggot

Did you get permission from Allah?

I didntget permission from allah because i am allah faggot. Move along or i will smite you with a holy dildo

These fucking things create lung butter more than anything I've tried, and they burn out my throat.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Really? I had the opposite effect, when i went back to filters i was coughing up shit every 30 seconds

I smoke the ground toenail clippings from my little sister's friends.

I do nothing of what you just listed.

there really is only one right answer

Not smoking? You cancerous fuck.

kill yourself

I smoke newports. does that make me a nigger?

It makes you cancer.

but I want to die, and I am too much of a pussy to just pull the fucking trigger, thus I slowly kill myself via tar ammonia and sweet sweet nicotine.

tea

How does it feel to have one of the lowest IQ groups in existence?

this. Tea, Coffee & Water are the trinity of beverages.

suicidal.
That's why I smoke.

not suffering, just bored.