SOUTH PARK BTFO

SOUTH PARK BTFO

South Park hasn't had endings like that on years. The hadn't even had endings like thin years 5 years ago when that video was made.

Hey, Get The Fuck Out

hmmm, are there any helicopters that can carry moviebob's weight?

>>>/loli/

if it is, why are the jew-run governments fighting tooth and nail against it?

What the jew doesn't understand about libertarianism is that it can't be controlled by its very nature.

Uhhh, did you just assume that infant had a gender?

>What the jew doesn't understand about libertarianism is that 'they' can't be controlled by its very nature.

This is what logbergsteins and various retards actually believe.

individual freedom is a kike scheme

t. altist

Libertarians are either powerhungry ancaps or gullible retards like you.

Yes, yes it is
individual freedoms brought to the extreme as we see today slowly erode the fabric of society and leed to our doom

Controlled opposition.

The white man is beset on all sides.

yep. This is Matt Stone's influence on the show, and he happens to be jewish

every functioning society in history had to hold some control on its citizens to prevent society from falling apart
i'm sorry, but despite what (((ruthbard))) may have told you your anarchist utopia will never work

This is pretty retarded.

South Park actually shits on their own endings a lot of the time too. there was an entire season breaking them down and shitting on the concept of "lessons at the end of the episode" which itself is a parody of the common ones in kid's TV in the 80s and 90s.

This is just a stupid meta "I hate everything that disagrees with me" on movieblob's part.

DUDE
PARODIES
LMAO

I dont get it

fat austim aside, I agree with the video. southpark went from mostly self contained stories about foul-mouthed kids with a bit of social commentary and pop-humor on the side, to being 100% safe but still edgy sounding pandering

Chipman is a faggot, but man is it satisfying to see Shit Park fans get this butthurt over somebody calling out their shitty cartoon.

not an argument

DELETE THIS

he's totally right

Didn't most of the residents who lived there actually enjoy it?

Why do globalists fucking hate the working man so much?
Do they not realise that those factory workers won't suddenly become successful artists when their jobs are replaced? That if they can't find a new job they'll go on welfare or even become homeless?
The world cannot support the type of job system Chipman is proposing, 80% of the population can't just be "creators" and "artists", if that was the case then anybody with a YouTube account would become an instant success in the world, but the vast majority of video uploaders have less than 10,000 subscribers, and most artists on Tumblr have less than 1,000 followers.

No but we could have achieved a post-scarcity society loooong ago, we could have colonized mars and the moon as well - to achieve 3 post-scarcity societies. We wouldn't have to all become artists after that but we could have all been shitposters at least.

How do you plan on achieving a post scarcity society?

1. invest more into 3D printing and lab-made food
2. create cold fusion engines

you realize this is about as much of a thing as homeopathic surgery?

What are you implying?

>>>/killcen/

pick one

>>>/killcen/

Why is he such a bigot?

I'll never get to live in an Anarchist state where people care about each other and live in better harmony then most of China proper.

Cold fusion isn't really possible, user.
Even if you could create one, it would be useless.
There would be little being produced, what's the point of it?