Muslims brazenly selling female slaves on the street in London

twitter.com/michaelkeyes/status/764129286852780032
archive.is/OBYMZ

Ultimate normie propaganda, spread this shit!

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/16/islamic-state-sex-slave-video_n_5996214.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Uqz8qbuLQz0
youtube.com/watch?v=SbnyqYd3W_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are there even any white people left in london? or did everybody head for the countryside?

White people don't live in the city centre, also this guy is saying "Dollar" - ???

this is why i defend capital punishment.

petro-dollar

tbqh, selling and exporting liberal whores to muds after DOTR doesn't sound like a bad idea.

that to be some kind of "social experiment" bullshit. It can't be real.

pick one.

(heil)

This is not real. It's some staged activism shit.

Before I bother getting psychotic about this, has anyone checked to make sure this isn't just a ruse? Because the auctioneer's patter seems poorly-acted as fuck.

fake and gay

"Weak" in the sense of pathological altruism.

Never seen something like this before. It's like a fucking movie it's so unreal. It also sounded like they were selling these girls to anyone; the guys bidding sounded English.

It's fake though.

Don't look down upon this.This is how Khan found a wife. This is how heroes are made.

Why would you buy here when you can't even see what she looks like? May as well just buy the rag.

Checked.

People who've responded are saying it's from a protest against slavery in other parts of the world. If that is so, did they get Arabs to take part in the protest? The speaker fakes the accent well, if not.

(checked)

This can't be fucking real.

This can't be real, too theatrical. Besides all the pakis still do it in relative """secrecy""", even they aren't this bold

(((huffpo))) says its a protest

Checked and kek'd, why protest against slavery in "other parts of the world", it's a booming business right there in English Rapingham

fake. No Anglo cockney police men coming up and saying "Whats all dis den?"

You should probably be killing them by now tbh fam

How much?

while I wish this was real, it's not. makes no sense for them to do something like that in public when they can do it privately indoors.

I swear to god this better be a ruse/fake because i will fucking buy a plain ticket to London myself and brain these sand monkeys with my whoop ass stick.

This. There is nothing more British than free markets in slave combined with thoroughly British Islam. The left and liberals are just going to have to get used to the idea of a multicultural world where slavery and free markets can coexist.

Our weakling are geniuses to them, just kill them all.

I call bullshit on that. It's probably ((((performance)))) or ((((provocation)))), because ((((not)))) (((((all)))) ((((((((((((((muslims))))))))))))))))) are like that.
Tomorrow there's gonna be clickbait article:

We're going to need to exterminate pro open borders faggots in addition to semites to prevent this ever happening again..

This. It has falseflag written all over it

Is this a recent new thing, or is it that old demonstration to protest what ISIS does?

Think this is a protest or stage lads, in fact twitter seems to confirm it, but so does the accent of that guy and what he's saying

Proof it was a protest

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/16/islamic-state-sex-slave-video_n_5996214.html

It surprises me someone hasn't tried that already.

>>>/britpol/
>>>/gaschamber/

nice trips but obvious bs

It's also from 2014 faggots

huffpost latest paying advertiser: BLM

If I were a mud I'd get a mud girl to help and target nu-males with this approach.
Tell the cucks they can have the girl for a low price, say two hundred to not get greedy, the cuck pays and frees the poor oppressed yet stronk womyn and you take the cash and do it again in a different liberal area.
If you don't ask for too much and pick the right areas the guys will be falling over themselves to be good allies.
Secretly film it all in case someone calls the police so you can say it's a social experiment for YouTube.

doesnt monkeys fuck in front of their kids too?

Holy shit I just realised that the cucks will probably take the woman and give her even more money to help her after he's rescued her!
A pair of enterprising muzzies could make a fortune out of the affluent hipster "men" of an area like San Fran for instance…

UK YES

this isn't something new
the selling of white girls as sex slaves in britain has been going on for decades

Checked.

Also top kek, how did things get this bad? Reality has turned into a clown house.

(checked)
Welcome to 2016!

Nah he'll just chop your head off personally, since he's a muslim.

That little nigger outside the car probably thinks his mother is being hurt.

sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=Uqz8qbuLQz0

youtube.com/watch?v=SbnyqYd3W_0

So why aren't they protesting against schoolgirls being used as sex slaves in britain?

At least you can be proud that your people cucked over half the world once.

Being a finn is true suffering, since not even defying and shitting on all the odds can change the fact we're destined to always be cucked by someone.

Do you niggers even read the thread? Proven to be faked by kurds protesting islamic state.
See

Well at least you beat the Russians in WW2, despite being outnumbered massively.

Yes but the problem is NO ONE is protesting the hundreds of girls being sold in the UK in, well, everywhere.

But we didn't though. Managed to keep our independence through near superhuman feats, but still got cuck'd by Stalin and his jewish cronies, and became their bottom bitch. Then we had a chance for true independence and freedom, but blew it by joining the EUSSR.

At least we have our memes.

Guess cucks can't get their priorities straight

so? it doesnt matter if its fake. it gets them talking.

has you learned nothing from the god emperor's 7-dimensional yutnori skills?

Into the remedial literacy class you go.

Uploaded to jewtube
give it a bump with views and like

I'd buy one, especially if she's young. 50$ is a great deal for a slave

Probably some fake and gay performance art.

its fake as fuck

the "10 year old" is like 5'11

stop shilling Holla Forums faggots

Why aren't you britfaggots false flagging some callouts?

Get an user number and call the cops saying some muslim guys are selling girls on the street (in a heavily muslim area).

See if the cops turn up. Maybe they won't, maybe they will. But they will probably think its legit, even if they arrive and find nothing.

Do it every day over and over, maybe it will redpill some cops…

staged protest, but a true side of Islam…