SWEDEN YES

16 cars torched overnight in Malmo, Swedish police puzzled for motive

The vehicles were torched at various locations around the city, with the first reports of arson attacks taking place at 20:00 local time. Within an hour nine cars were left burnt out in various neighborhoods.

POLICE ARE PUZZLED

archive.is/th4if

Other urls found in this thread:

sydsvenskan.se/2014-03-21/polis-bakom-apejavel-och-blattajavel-talar-ut
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A wizard did it.

Just start arresting muslims. The rest will sort itself out.

Oh right. I recommend applying nukes.

Shit, forgot

SWEDEN YES

Do they even need a motive?

finngols need to send out their khanates to kill them sandniggers

Baffling how fast sweden went from a 1st world highly developed country to a crumbling shitfest

Must have been some high level fire mage or something.

COULD YOU IMAGINE A REFUGEE DOING SUCH HEINOUS CRIMES?

t. Swedecuck Police

HOLY FUCKS!
Peter Dinklage joined ISIS?!!

Is the fire finally rising?!?!

Was gonna make a thread.

I love how the comments on every Finnish site about this are just full snark.

ASPHALT CAN MELT STEEL CARS

It is mysterious. What could be causing this rash of pure coincidences?

DANES

Swedish Police has been tonguetied by politicians and higher brass.

They literally are not allowed to say what is the truth.

Kek, I love Finns

Should have underlined the yugos too. Bet money they're all mudshits who fled pic related.

Yep. I bet the Malmö police are talking in hushed tones about dunecoons and sandniggers behind closed doors. Don't talk too loud though, or you will lose your job.

Population drop in the 1970's, possibly due to manufacturing jobs declining….lower property values in rust belt areas, government buys property, progtards convert it into shitskin housing….fuck, probably exactly the same event progression as Michigan in the US, which is now muzzie central.

That's questionable, though. I remember CF reading an article way back when I still listened to him about the degenerate shit that goes down in the Belgian capitals police department - heavy drinking and orgies between cops. If Malmo police is anything like that, they'd be eager to write this "strange and mysterious" stuff off and just float along doing their job as half-assed as possible.

pic related

If swedish cops are anything like Finnish cops, and I believe they are, then they are just normal people doing their job the best they can and trying to not take part in political discourse even if they are very very redpilled on the situation because they know they'd be lambasted for daring to tell the truth and breaking everyone's dream utopia bubble. So they hang on there like Holla Forums waiting for "the happening" or "the signal".

AROUND DANES, CHANGE LANES

SANDNIGS GONNA NOG

Danes are the damn migrants destroying sweden

This is the correct approach. The key to correcting behaviour of this errant group is to make the so-called moderate Muslims suffer. Pretty soon, they'll give up their criminal "brothers". If they do not, then you have a perfect excuse to expel them all. Win-Win.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

We know.

why do you keep posting this? we know this shit stop shitting up the boards with this garbage

You are preaching to the choir fucking autist.

MUSLIMS YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES COVERING FOR THOSE FUCKING INVADERS IT'S FUCKING MUSLIMS

FUCKING MUSLIMS

GODDAMN

FUCKING

MUSLIMS

You are justifying genocide.

You are justifying genocide.

We want to save the white race, too. You don't need to post that pasta around here.

This poster bot has been around probably longer than all of you.

calm down

Hello 4cuck

Cry more nazi, we've already identified Danish wizard road workers using combustible asphalt as the perps.

Who cares, let Malmö burn.

BUILD A WALL

Shit, I forgot about the wizards.

Damn wizards, wizzing their shit everywhere.

There wasn't an article about this in Croatia, but whenever Croatian news site reports on cultural enrichment happening in Western Europe and how Western authorities are "puzzled" how this could even happen the comment sections are so snarky you wouldn't believe it.
2 examples I can think if, when there was some knife attack in a German hospital most top rated comments were basically "He's one of those refugee surgeons and he just wanted to maintain his skills so he doesn't become rusty before he gets a job in his field."
Then, when there was a report of this girl who was raped by a refugee "minor", most of the top comments were basically "well the refugee kids were surrounded by nuclear physicists, aeronautical engineers and neurosurgeons on the way to Europe so it's natural that this kid was inspired to become a gynaecologist, it isn't his fault he just wanted some hands-on experience for his future job!"

you sure hes a bot?

Correction: this copypasta yadda yadda yadda rest of original post.

It's a classic fixture of here and random sites on the net.

=must be the heat of the summer=

/abort posting

/abort life

nice.

/abort singles

Malmö is on its way to become the Detroit of Sweden.

not even detroit nigger city has the amount of bombing/grenade attacks that malmo has.

Muslims are justifying it through their actions.

>POLICE ARE POZZED

ftfy

Yes.

No Swedes live in Malmö anymore. This is Arabs destroying other Arabs' stuff.

Oh horror!
sydsvenskan.se/2014-03-21/polis-bakom-apejavel-och-blattajavel-talar-ut

Danes are the reason Swedes want to eradicate the formerly Danish Scanians, after the Øresund bridge made Scania easily accessible to Danes from the Danish side.

kek-de-la-cuck

Answer: just shitskins just making things comfortable, make it feel like home.

It's those buxom blondes again.

sweden yes