The inevitable return of the prodigal douchebag?

Now that the media has started going over the top in shilling Hillary and bashing Trump 24-7, how long until the top brass at MSNBC go full out and bring their wayward poster boy Keith Olbermann back into the fold?

Given that MSNBC is bleeding ratings-wise, plus them shilling "Hillary good, Trump bad!" 24-7, how long until Keith weasels his way back on the airwaves? I mean, MSNBC must be pretty desperate by now and given that they are now just a Hillary propaganda station, why not bring back their very own Lonesome Rhodes, to work his magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/keith-olbermann-i-cant-stand-to-live-in-a-trump-building-anymore/2016/03/08/fc755896-e559-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ss he still anti-shillery?

it's 2016 and you're watching TalmudVision?

They may but I don't see them doing that. He is a far leftist true believer and thus is a loose cannon that is hard to control (too hard for the top brass that is). Also, he is a fucking white male and that would not sit well with the sjws.

Makes me think, could this be trump's strategy all along, to actually cause them to lose tons of money? They've been full saturation war mode for over a year now, people are getting tired of their opinion on trump, tired of fighting. Trump has a very long standing grudge against the MSM.

Except he went after Hillary for her "assassination" comments, so I don't see them trusting him. Even if they did, what's one more lying douchebag in the mix?

I don't think they'll bring Olbermann back either as you said he really drank the cool aid and is a loose cannon (same reason they fired Cenk Uygur).
With the exception of Rach literally all of MSNBC's primetime lineup is White men lad.

Fuck off. Who gives a shit if some nobody gay face is or isn't on your favorite mind control station?

I thought they fired Jenk because he was raping the janitorial staff?

This

He was the only dickbag leftist that actually covered the assassination comment

He's just a straight asshole for no logical reason. Even when he is employed by the most ideal of networks, he somehow still manages to fuck it all up.

The kike media thinks trump is unstable?

This faggot is a modern fucking day calamity jane

/thread

MSNBC is part of a huge corporate machine, so it will never go out of business.

That guy is a massive drama queen. Even he admits it saying he doesn't burn his bridges he "napalms them". He went to work for Al Gore at Current and they couldn't afford to keep the lights on.

Funny thing is watching this guy started my red pilling process as Pat Buchanan was on MSNBC a lot back then.

The official story is the fat retard can't read a teleprompter. Any links on your story?

How can you tell? (pic related).

Olbermann's been kicked off three or four different networks at this point, I can't imagine who would be willing to take on the headache.

he moved out of a Trump building

washingtonpost.com/opinions/keith-olbermann-i-cant-stand-to-live-in-a-trump-building-anymore/2016/03/08/fc755896-e559-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html

Trump's inherent alpha male waves were making it hard for Keith Untermann to fantasize about Rachel Maddow and Megyn 'dyke haircut' Kelly scissoring

Pfft. Katy Tur probably dumped him for fantasizing about mom-daughter tag teams

None. Even people who agree with him can't stand him and don't want to be around him for more than 5 minutes, let alone hours a day, week after week.

Don't you mean her tranny father?

which one?

Seems legit

I don't think they'll have him back on unless there's a huge demand for him. His ratings were very low last go around. Thy can't control him either. He looks a lot like that neocon faggot Hugh Hewitt. They both look like 63 year old Bay Area lesbians.

Who gives a shit.