Spiderchan

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who's been around long enough to remember spiderchan.
Does anyone have the webm's, pics, archive, or anything pertaining to her? My HDD crashed some time after that point so I have nothing ;_;

Really?
Nobody?

Saved nothing, sorry bro. Have a bump anyway

Thanks for the update on this stuff. I will be there in a few minutes. I'm a child of God and I will be in touch with the golden hero.

I remember the name but I didn't browse as much back then. Sorry.

I'm gonna give this one more bump before bed.
Someone's gotta have it.

Spidey!

that's all the pics i have of spider channel

& that's all the webm/vids I managed to save

if others have moer

share it :DD

also OP

iirc

there's a thread dedicated to her at /wx with a bunch of her vids

dunno if that board still exists though

*dunno if that spidey thread still exists though

i mean anything can be dildo if you are brave enough but this is too much

spiders are assholes, they enter your home unannounced and eat anything they can get their hands on. fuck those little vagrants, i'm not running a halfway house here.

fuck you too

t. spider

I have like 10 different types of spiders living inside my house right now. Its winter, so I'm letting them chill inside. Its 15-17 degrees celsius so they would probably freeze to death outside.

Sorry mate. I was here at the time but, because I'm an idiot, missed the threads.

Thank you, user.

I wouldn't mind giving dat ass a sniff.

F

She would draw things sometimes

does she really expect to get a job as a vidya programmer when she has webms of sticking shit up her ass and eating it?

Lol, I'd marry her and give her a secure and loving life with a couple kids in an instant. It's too bad dreams are only dreams on the wide web.
Looks like I'll have to go back to sifting through the masses of undergrad whores looking to find one girl who isn't a complete basic bitch that's taken 20 miles of cock.
Its hard to find an unselfish bitch nowadays, makes you really lose hope in girls.

Who knows? I wouldn't be surprised though, it's pretty common to take pics like this and post them. If she doesn't work PR I can't imagine an employer giving a fuck. Some anonymous person sends in vids and nudes from years ago? I'd figure it was some asshole with a strange grudge.

Yeah her chances probably would be better if she worked as a prostitute for a while.