Another "mysterious" death involving Hillary

Vincent Fleck has been reported dead in a mysterious swimming “event” near his home—and that was followed 24 hours later by the leaking to the public of Hillary Clinton’s secret medical reports from a Twitter account named @HillsMedlRecords—and that was nearly immediately shut down.

Prior to this Twitter account being shut down, however, this report continues, its creator was able to state “I hate to do this, but people need to need to know. Dr. Bardack was not honest about Hillary Clinton’s health and I have proof” and release several damaging medical documents—the most damaging being a diagnosis of Hillary Clinton that says she has “Complex Partial Seizures” and “Subcortical Vascular Dementia.”

Blocked by most mainstream media as usual.

His death was contributed to a swimming accident during a triathlon.

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/07/69-year-old-dies-during-swim-portion-new-york-triathlon.html

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/man-who-leaked-clintons-medical-records-found-dead/
whatdoesitmean.com/index973.htm
archive.is/nUzrH
educate-yourself.org/cn/sorchafaaldisinfo15mar08.shtml
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1138414/britains-top-human-rights-lawyer-who-represented-julian-assange-and-worked-alongside-george-clooneys-wife-amal-dies-in-apparent-suicide/
archive.is/S2HKO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he shoot himself in the lungs 27 times from behind with a revolver while underwater?

Gonna want some sauce on those medical reports there, OP.

No doubt he was having a contest to see who could hold their breath the longest. Looks like he won.

And what proof do you have that he's the leaker?

Looks like it was legit.

Fucking dumbass bitch, all she did was just confirm it

Fuck off, Shill.

i really want to believe this one. the more of these the more people will wake up.

but reaallly need more proof here. this is super weak.

OP's a kike. There's nothing linking him to the leaking of the supposed medical records.

This is a murder.

At some point, the coincidence meter goes to tilt. Vincent Fleck was murdered.

Seems like Sorcha Faal was the source once again:
yournewswire.com/man-who-leaked-clintons-medical-records-found-dead/

When are you faggots going to learn?

who is the news source a gay jew who fell out with icke, seems like crpyto kike?

lol, are you fucking kidding me? Fuck off with your bullshit website - are you a degenerate? Probably.

Shill harder.

I remember those from the thread. I remember the consensus being that they are fake, either because it doesn't have the stamp, or that there was no reason to add her SSN and so on.

You aren't even trying, kike.

Was this the same document about her health that was on here a few days ago? It looked weak to me.

No, you’re not trying, shill.

ok, now this is getting ridiculous. 5 people now? C'mon Mr Hitman, this job is getting depressing now>yournew

I hope when Trump becomes president we launch fireworks out of F-16s while playing anitfa skulls like drums with the ghosts of Hillary's victims watching in the distance.

all my keks

thanks for the visual, user

Here's another example of the kind of stories Faal prints:

The means of Angela Merkel’s birth, as detailed in these documents, was based upon the research of the German Doctor Carl Clauberg, and though classified as o>ne of the worst Nazi ‘Angel of Death’ doctors, and convicted by the Soviet Courts as being a ‘war criminal’, was nevertheless freed by the Soviets as he was recognized as being the ‘Father’ of artificial insemination.

whatdoesitmean.com/index973.htm

a SJW Hitler it seems

I really want there to be a new Hitman game where agent 47 is assassinating all these people

Fake news story.

who is that?

archive.is/nUzrH

archive.is/nUzrH

archive.is/nUzrH

archive.is/nUzrH

archive.is/nUzrH

archive.is/nUzrH

archive.is/nUzrH

archive.is/nUzrH

archive.is/nUzrH

archive.is/nUzrH

Pseudonym of "David Booth", an infamous internet hoaxer
educate-yourself.org/cn/sorchafaaldisinfo15mar08.shtml

I don't know who's kiking who anymore

Are there shills posting unrelated news and calling it conspiracy to try and confuse lurkers or are kikes trying to discredit the thread.

Waiting for proper source

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1138414/britains-top-human-rights-lawyer-who-represented-julian-assange-and-worked-alongside-george-clooneys-wife-amal-dies-in-apparent-suicide/

archive.is/S2HKO

war criminals has died in an apparent suicide.

This happened a few months back though, but still, this isn't Japan, people don't just randomly jump in front of trains.

It would be easy enough to fake those typed medical reports.
Lets see if Lisa is a real Dr @ Mt Kisco?
Anyone check the phone number?

Another shifty thread designed to push misinformation.

You niggers dun go rused by a shill trying to push disinfo to discredit the concerns over the Clinton's legitimate death count.

holy shit that twitter account was legit

Just search her.

She's the doctor who certified Hilldawg ok to be president, in docs released by Time Magazine. Find them yourself.

Holla Forums needs to get a running list going

i think's its the 7th this month

The list keeps growing

Bamp

faked. get out.

Fuck off. You just found a death in the news and weaved it into your made up narrative to make Trump supporters look bad.