Music Thread

It's been a while tbh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fm56fAurNVE
discord.gg/ctagmQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't simmer down there too hot, Seba.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fm56fAurNVE

Holy shit this is from their new album? They haven't mad material in years and I'm sad to say it's shit. This Japanese band kinda sounds like them.

I can embed, but I choose not to use JS.

As for the rest of your autistic banter I have no idea what you're talking about.

Aw hell yea i need some new shit to listen too. I'd love to see these guys live.

Thanks for reading my book.
You have a great sense of immediacy and tangibleness​.
Please let me make a human seed pill for you.

No Jim Ward, so there's no structure, and they're all gonna be strung out on heroin and suck live.

Absolute plebs.

Some funk for you.

What the fuck is all this gay shit you guys posted.

Another one; excuse the spic subtitles.

再一首歌

Good choice. Gonna go see them in a few months.

Here's some King Dude.

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

I think this might be the best song so far

Get this shit back into /mu where it belongs!
Holla Forums has enough problems with other boards bringing their overflow shit in here, we don't want this any more than we want more Holla Forumsacks. This is not 4chan, we don't tolerate other boards' on Holla Forums here. Now GTFO!

random means anything is welcome, assface

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not on 8ch, you halfbreed.
Take that 4chan shit back to 4chan.
Here random means random only.
Lurk
more
faggot!

this
x1000

Found the summerfag.
You must go back!

that doesn't even make sense

ITT NIGGERS

It means anything that doesn't already have its own thread/board. How hard is that to understand? Maybe you should not internet if you are that stupid.

everything has its own board here, though

Obviously not true.
Fuck off already.

feel free to name something that doesn't

mufags must die

It doesn't matter what doesn't, fuckface. Music DOES, and that is where this shit belongs.

pedo

you're not the king of Holla Forums

Anons collectively are though, and if you hung around here at all, you would know that these threads get hosed pretty consistently.

Fucking idiots.
How hard is it to learn how a site works before you post on it?? Yes, we realize that 4chan's' Holla Forums board was shit tolerant. That is why we are here, and not there. THIS IS NOT FUCKING 4CHAN!
We do not operate like 4chan, because 4chan is for faggots!

Learn first, then do.
Otherwise you will be mercilessly humiliated.

I'm not saying it is cuckchan refugees, but it is cuckchan refugees.

parking lot stripes are only for big cars
they don't apply to little cars because they aren't the right size

you would know about little cars

aw yiss

we all agree we have massive shit taste, and also people posting weird songs everynow and then

This is a real trip

Diablo Swing Orchestra - Pandora's Piñata [Full Album] (320kbps)
Diablo Swing Orchestra is a Swedish avant-garde metal band formed in 2003. They have released three albums: The Butcher's Ballroom, Sing Along Songs for the Damned & Delirious, and Pandora's Piñata. Wikipedia
Origin: Sweden (2003)
Members: Daniel Håkansson, Johannes Bergion, more
Genres: Avant-garde metal, Swing revival, Progressive metal, Symphonic metal

If the vocals and lyrics weren't such fucking shit, then yeah, this might be a decent song.

This is always Claypool's style: write a story and translate it into song. So if a song they've created has weird lyrics it's usually due to this. That and Claypool is a very eccentric person.
That also plays into above.

Serious question are you an actual retard?

It was a subpar album but I enjoy this video.

I understand that people like to tell strange and unusual stories with strange inflection, but not to the extent that it becomes detrimental to the composure and quality of the music. So to me it's a damn shame that you have these wonderful instrumentals with horrible story-telling slapped on just to say, "Fuck you, I'm apparently an artist."

I definitely used to be.

That's kind of the point of the studio tracks with Les- especially the ones that are made with a music video. There's usually more instrumental jamming when they play live.