This place is getting filled with summerfags

This place is getting filled with summerfags.
Wat do Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ctagmQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

summer is literally a meme, the board has been filled with pedo spam and trash threads for a very long time
ironically, you'd know that if you weren't a summerfag

Get a gun.

im a shitposter myself, user. But i couldn´t help but to notice the level of autism ahs increased around here. Maybe ==YOU== are the newfag.

what a surprise, you don't even know how to redtext properly

You sure, faggot?

savage comeback faggot, tell me more!

Newfags can't redtext

we don't get enough traffic to even have "summerfags"

your mom gets enough traffic

get outta here

And if you had half a brain you would know that summerfags are not the ones posting pedo and trash threads. Summerfags are the ones posting all the 4chan bullshit and trying to be edgy by posting what was popular here back in December when they were here on holiday break. They are the ones who are discovering that Holla Forums died between then and now, and that there really isn't much of anything going on here anymore. Some of them are trying to fill the void, and failing. But the question remains, why you are here, still sageing every fucking time you post anything. If you don't like it here so much that you sage every post, why bother coming here at all? Are you that lifeless and pathetic that you seriously have no where else to go?

Newfags can´t triforce.

▲ ▲

Fuck summer i hate summer because i dont have vacations my life are complety of disasters and deseptions fuck i hate my life. Why i am not smart?

☺
☺ ☺

Newfags can´t triforce.

fuck off summerfags

▼ ▼
  ▼
Newfags can't inverted blood triforce

♡ ♡

Reported.

samefag

♡  
♡  ♡

▼ ▼
  ▼
I just like doing this weird shit to watch the summer fags go crazy

This is the truth. Long gone are our days of relevancy.

Newfags can't [codered]RED TEXT[/codered] lol

▼ ▼
  ▼
  ▲
▲ ▲

=quiz quiz=

quiz quiz fuck you all

I honestly don't care. I've had a lot of fun here, made new friends, found myself. I miss this when I don't have it.

post 3d lolis

Ç╫¡∟∟ ☺µ†
Lurk moar

╔════════════════════════════╗
║ ║
║   ║ ║ ║ ║ ║
║                                                               ║
╚════════════════════════════╝

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

Wait till the end of summer

12 year old detected

…?

Newfag summerfag here. I am here for the traps and to call people niggers

Leave your fridge and freezer open so it gets cooler in here. The summerfags will think it's fall again and leave.

▼ ▼

▲ ▲