Bunker Bantz Sticky Thread Request

Now that the bunkermag thread has been unstickied, can bunker bantz take it's place?

New episode btw: youtube.com/watch?v=umnX3TFYLw8

no, kys.

No, fuck off back to irc.

Dehumanise yourself

if your cancerous attention whoring/tripfaggotry is supported by Holla Forums you will stay bumped, but I think you have got enough attention to not need a sticky.
I personally think you are a big reason why l.pol is going to shit but not the only reason

how about you actually read some fucking theory before you camwhore xexizy? You are a shallow Marxist.

What anime?

No.

Bunker Bantz has always been a product of utter cringe.
At least Bunkermag had an air of respectability and inclusiveness to it.

I do disagree.
Tripfags make up a very small minority of Holla Forums, the decline in quality over the past year is a problem that rests squarely at the foot of the anonymous majority.

Indeed, alot of tripfags here tend to have been here awhile, are well read (excepting xexizy of-course) and tend to make an effort to provide quality posts.

In many was, most tripfags should been seen as something of a role-model.
An ideal to aspire towards.

Please fuck off, everyone is sick of your cancer ircfags.

Jesus guys it was just a request, dont know why everyone is so salty.

now this is shitposting.
But you are one of the 2-3 tolerable tripfags, and I know for a fact that you were here very early on, so you are alright. Your politics are another thing though.
It is retarded to assume anons are in passing here though. I've been here longer than you.

because you haven't read shit and are giving a 'marxist' analysis of things. Have you even finished State and Revolution Xexizy?

WE NEED LEADERS THAT THINK LIKE THE COMMON PEOPLE, YOU DAMN ELITIST TANKIES!

can't tell if troll.

Why should BO sticky it, if your using google botnet for your podcasts.

Fuggen cockwombles

Oh god you're serious.

Did you guys even look into the context in which Bob Black was writing? I think he's bullshit but you guys clearly knew nothing about him or what he was saying. It sounded like some college kids bullshitting through a paper.

Only anfem poster and sabotcat.

At what moment were they talking about Bob Call the Cops Black?

In the last 20 minutes or so. They refer to him as a leftist and discuss him as if he were a Marxist writing in the 1920s or something.>>712171

Anfem poster is not a tripfag though

Boku no Pico

What the fuck