Why don't you have a gf, Holla Forums ?

why don't you have a gf, Holla Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ctagmQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Real women are disgusting.

Because the userbase of Holla Forums is too incorrigibly inept to have a girlfriend

because i am the gf

great another beta virgin thread about the misery of being incel
You faggots know there is a place called Wizardchan? I think you would fit right in.

t. chad

what fuckery am i looking at?

Looks like either photoshop or roids/synthol

I think the latter

he has no fingers too

He lost them in the war.

Because I'm mgtow

Manginas Going Their Own Way
Literally Male Feminism

yeah, didn't knew that one

Have emotional instability from years of bad parenting.
Also, I am short.

how short?

i'll be your daddy

171cm (5'7 i think)

Thanks user, but I am not gay

Daddy?

Because I have a wife. And that sucks enough

lol

are you Asian?

No.
May I ask, why are you so interested?

You can't trick me, there are no gf's on the internet

where's the like button

You wouldn't know mine, she's Russian.

Because my sister refuses to be more than friends.

Typical ignorant faggot who doesn't know anything about mgtow.

wish it was real, those two were born for each other

plenty of teens out there are still virgins.

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

pretending to play guitar while not knowing how with a real guitar
fucking stupid slut

He's spot on though

I am celibate, saving myself for marriage
It's hard staying a virgin when bitches offer to drive you to the bar and want to do drugs n shiet fucking whores

because I dumped her 2 days ago

same here

used to date, now can't be bothered to talk to women.
they have nothing to offer.

It gets harder to meet and date teen girls when you're in your late 20s.

Tell me just one point of mgtow ideology that coincides with feminism. I'll wait

I stopped because I was almost to the point of killing my ex for the fuckery she caused; thank god she died before I killed her

Replace female with male and there ya go!

Because I am not good looking enough for the 8's and 9s and 10's and Im too fucking good looking for everything below a 7.

Women always date up. My mother used to say this shit while I was a teen, and she was fucking right as fuck.

So yeah…. I would rather jerk off twice a day to get it out of my system.

That's not an ideology moron. You are just solidifying the fact that you don't know jack shit about mgtow

i'm in my early 30s and still get attention from teens, sometimes very young ones 13~14.
it all depends how you hold yourself and how old you look.

Yes yes, but who is she?

Same goes for me but I'm only 21 and have had 8-10 year olds literally grinding on my leg and 12-17 year olds trying extremely hard to seduce me

Did she die when she was killed?

But it is. If you take feminism and replace all references to women and change it to men, you go from feminism to mgtow
should I spell it out for you even more carefully you absolute baby?

her name has been dropped already

I had a 13 year old girl twerking to Alvin and the Chipmunks in front of me while I was eating my lunch. I was so fucking confused, but I kept eating my sandwich and enjoyed the show

don't want one

There was a SPED girl in my high school that would dance to Alvin and the Chipmunks in the computer room at lunch.

I think I went there maybe three times. There were a few people I was interested in laying DnD with. But they wanted to play lizard people, so I noped right out of that, and hung out with the future Army kids.

they're just not worth the effort, they either break you or push you to the point of killing them.

feminism is about political control of society, MGTOW is about walking away from that society.

It's literally the exact same fucking thing and I just proved it. What you said is not a counter argument. You can regurgitate your shit all you want but no one is going to buy into your kike shilling

Because I tired of those bitches and I don't need one.

How? you didn't make an argument.

I really want one again. I got a job and I start next week. So I won't be a neet anymore. I mean. I have an apartment and car…so I should be good. I had a grill and a different job for a while about 8 months ago. I don't know why I haven't felt like dating since then but I just haven't.

cute! CUTE!

I just got dumped, it happened about 30min ago.
We were together for over a year.
I'm a bit disappointed, but not surprised.

Do you regret it?

That's the argument (not mine, not samefag)
I guess i have to babyfeed you you fucking manchild
both want

That's so sad and pathetic, user

Because my standards are too high to ever have a serious relationship, so I resort to sex only.

That means your standards are too low you manwhore

The only woman who has chatted me up recently was an OLD lady today
Should have asked if she had any great-granddaughters

Also I went into a wine store and the OLD - I mean OLD - lady store owner was chatting me up hardcore with free samples
She was a wearing a tight dress and I was impressed with that figure tbh

Anyone know how well OLD ladies self-lubricate? Like 70…

Not even fucking close dumbass. Nothing you mentioned has anything to do with mgtow but you believe it does because you, like I've stated a thousand times before, don't know fuck all about it. You can't have a debate without any credible arguments and you seem to lack quite a few of them. Why don't you actually do some research on something before you go on a rant, spouting bullshit

Who care? Just buy some KY.

Don't give up user

Already had some, not a big thing.

Because these days they've gained notoriety for refusing to cook, clean and make sandwiches, wandering out of the kitchen and speaking when not spoken to

Dethklok - Dethharmonic sums up every women Ive ever met. So i don't date or try to date because all i see is my friends life go to pure shit. I want a kid in the future but ill just pay to get a surrogate mother. Also to all the beta shits who tell me "there is good women out there hurr Ive met them!" Ok then give me their contact info or tell me where to look or how about you marry them yourself?
I honestly don't really care anymore since all it did is make me depressed. Now i try to improve my life "was trying to improve my friends but that shit don't work" and i'm finally accomplishing things. My advice to people with no girlfriend is stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop listing to the dumbfucks who will fall in the pit of normie despair in the future like all my friends have.

Well I was thinking more like rape because finding a young gf with a beautiful body is pretty much impossible in this era

No point in arguing with these blue pill Cucks. They envy those of us who are freed from the system.
There's more hate of mgtow from men (trad cons and beta cucks) then from women or feminist. These men can't understand how a man who can get pussy choose to walk away from relationships.

Tell me just one point of mgtow ideology that doesn't coincide with feminism. I'll wait

Dude I am a virgin by choice.

They are not as appealing after having a wank. Most are airheads from the get go. I'm waiting for a goddess

Yes get a life first then marry a girl

Its called moving on dumbass. If one relationship doesn't work then you just keep moving on to the next one. Also if you want a kid the state isn't just going to let some lonely single man that doesn't date women have a surrogate mother…just so he can raise a child all by himself…Who the fuck thinks that???

What are you even trying to argue? You seem obsessed with false parralles. We see similarities in things we opposes only because we oppose them.

Mgtow talk about gynocentrism. This is the tendency to place women's needs above men's. It's ingrained into our biology. Women can survive without men so men who take care of women used to get pussy. Now women fuck chad and have beta males to provide for them.

*can't survive

So you agree that mgtow is literally male feminism? Feminists would argue that there is a tendency to place men's needs above women's and that it's ingrained into our biology.
Well there's your fucking problem; the entire fucking ideology is INTENDED to be the opposite of another.

Women being whores and bitches is a symptom of a much greater problem and it has nothing to do with biology. Blame the fucking jews or illuminati shit or whatever. Women are only victims of this selfpropagated corrupting culture/society. Women are not the perpetrators or some sort of evil whores bent on ruining society. I mean some of them are, but they can't do shit on their own. Stop giving them so much credit LOL

Take the real fucking red pill. It's funny that the red pill is about jews manufacturing a control system for their goyim yet they managed to subvert the red pill meme into dividing the goyim and have then fighting amongst each other while ignoring the real problem. Of course this is a bit hyperbole, there are jews against israel so they aren't all bent on taking advantage of goyim

Because I shut myself in the house playing minecraft after finishing work at my dead end job.

find a local minecraft meetup user!

It's cute that you think you take care of anyone, even yourself. The saddest excuse for a woman is still 100% more self sufficient than any of you boys ITT. It's pathetic. You're lucky they actually love you like a brother, ignore your stupidity and still look out for you. You'd be fucked right quick otherwise.

and now we see what a fucktard you really are.
do you blame the jews for being a virgin too?

women are useless. only a few of them are capable of doing any kind of hard work.

You have that backwards.
You make my point for me. Way more women have their shit together than men. That's why they get jobs, kick ass at school, are pursued and valued and pull in mad cock and guys here only desperately think of reasons not to kill themselves while being shit at life.

Men are shit, but it's only because they whine forever and don't even bother to try at anything. Born failures, all of you.

You've got to be joking right now. Jews are not to blame for women being entitled, money grubbing whores because it is literally programmed into their lizard brains from day 1. Since the beginning of time, women have sought after men who can provide and/or protect them because they know for a fact that they are the weaker species. Women aren't more self sufficient than men are, in fact if they had a choice of being "self sufficient" or taken care of, they'd choose to be taken care of 100 times out of 100. Women don't love us men the way we men love women; we love for beauty and personality while they "love" for social status and financial stability, why do you think they ALWAYS ask what you do for a living? They don't care about anything or anyone besides themselves and once children are involved, they care even less about those around them.

Lol i didnt even read the thread but this post made me laugh. Thanks user.

Good thing we've advanced to where that's not necessary anymore. Unless you live in some third world shithole. My condolences if that's the case.
Wrong.
Maybe if men could take care of women, but 9/10 it's the other way around. Not that we don't take care of each other in little ways here and there. But women are the caretakers. You can't deny that with a straight face.
You are retarded. The only reason women put up with men's nonsense is because they love you too much to not. They'd gladly strangle you in your sleep if they could shut it off, and in most cases be better off for it. It they can't. Neither can men, though you would love to deny it,
Family, friends and literally everyone ask each other this all the time. It's a natural opener for small talk. But women, much more than men will ask about your family, friends, remember your birthday, kick shit into gear to celebrate it (and all the other holidays) be quick to get pissecat others putting you down and tell the to STFU. Sooo many nurturing things you take for granted that they should naturally be aware of and do.

And they gladly do it all just to make their loved ones happy. Men, of course, do their best at these things too, just to make their loved ones happy. But their incompetence usually ends up with the woman (gf, wife, sister, daughter, friend) bringing up the rear and playing support to the dumpster fire the situation has become.

But they still do it gladly because thry love you.

You're delusional. Or you had shit luck and had shitty women in your life. Sad, either way.

Here they are! Typical D&C strategies

I literally said that one shouldn't blame jews, that they should blame the selfpropagating society. But you fucking brainwashed shills are way too incompetently retarded to ever understand such a thing.
There are good men and women and bad men and women. Stop generalizing you fucking morons

Yes user. The Joos are to blame, im sure of it!

xDDDDD

Self-loathing and health problems. I'm too sick to be anything but a parasite on people.

well, mgtow doesn't want to take money away from 3DPD via government and give it to men

here he goes, kicking the bee nest again

i look and smell like i'm homeless and i'm also kinda fat

I dunno I'd bed that there's enough men who think they should keep the children that think the women should give money to the man if she doesn't keep the kids.

whom ever is paying for the children should keep the children, or if the child(ren) are old enough, then they should pick
and I am not just talking about child support, 3DPD get the most welfare.

uh no. Whoever gave birth to the children should pay for the children. It's that simple. Stop having sex without thinking about it fucking morons
it doesn't really matter who keeps the children, that's who should receive the money. But if the biological parent keeps the kid, then they are responsible for their half of the money
they probably shouldn't and I'd be surprised if mtgow isn't complaining about that.

I do & I met her on 4chan 7 years ago, why can't you take the leap and even talk to people online? Are you ugly or shy?

the biological parent that pays for the kid should keep the kid
shouldn't they be?
They are having money taken from them, and given to 3DPD that they don't know or care about, and these 3DPD aren't like roads, they provide any benefit to these men, so I think they have a right to complain, if not more.

if they have a right then so do feminists. everyone has a 'right' to complain, doesn't mean they should. free speech and shit
both are dumb, they are complaining about symptoms without knowing with the core problem is
anyways if you knew how to follow conversations you'd realize that when this was said
so once again, mtgow fails pathetically. So yes, they should be complaining about that. using it as a point that they don't only shows how stupid it is even more than it appeared

Omg we got dumped at the same time.
I wasn't surprised about it either. Couldn't even call it a relationship.

yeah, complaining that your money being stolen is dumb in your mind I guess
3DPD want to the government force men to pay for them, and some of these men don't want to pay for 3DPD
fucking symptoms, m8
if only you wrote in a more cohesive way

Working On It!!!!

ask yourself why. did they do this before 50 years ago? it's a fucking symptom. it's because of a culture to make women act like men and men act like women. the destruction of society and it's morals and values. can't risk the filthy goyim to actually help themselves can we?

I hear you brah, both sides are dumb. Everybody should just shut the fuck up and deal with their shit.

they are 3DPD, when they got the vote, they started to vote for men to pay for them. That is how 3DPD works.

find any examples of doing such from 1920-1950
and even if you were right
actually find any examples of anything. the laws for alimony are literally almost 4000 years old. nothing to do with women voting and everything to do with logic. before only men had to pay but now, well equal rights mean equal responsibilities

Because no girl wants to be my gf, perhaps because I'm ugly, boring and uninteresting.

This guy will get what he wants and i'm not even joking.

Says the NEET faggot.

I'm a /new/sman or Holla Forumstard and /fringe/ poster. Enough said.

so you know of the wizard ways?

Yes.

That's above the US average

If you really stop and think for a minute, then that's a better minute you spend, than reading this shit on this thread.

Because of

Because I told my crush I was straight last year. Whoops.

Ashamed of my body.
Ashamed of my small penis.
Ashamed of making 14k/yr.
Ashamed of being socially handicapped.
Ashamed of not having interesting-to-women hobbies.
Having standards that don't match up to my reality.
No confidence coward who doesn't even try.
No confidence coward who is afraid she'll just walk all over me and suck my wallet dry.
All the MRA/MGTOW talk about women having all the legal and societal power made me paranoid.

only if you're a nigger or a spic.

Small dick is the only serious problem in your list.

Do you even lift

sexbots aren't up to my standards yet

hey at least your making, could be neet

because life sucks and then you die?

a combination of growing up around super plastic bitches and never actually bothering to ask anyone out. the only girls ive ever liked have either lived to far away or were already taken.
i still think my chances of getting a gf are looking up since im actually a functioning social person for the first time in 4 years.

then you wouldn't be wasting your energy on sex. the concept of girlfriends is pointless to a wizard

what? learn to multitask

hypergamy from 3DPD
gynocentrism from government

Waste of time. Waste of sperm. Waste of money.
And what for? For stupid walking vagina with no personality. No thx

Waste of sperm? no wai

because Maisie is already taken ;_;

Because I'm a schizophrenic 34yo NEET who doesn't have a job or friends and doesn;t know how to talk to grils.

feel free to name a flaw

hint: you can't

broad shoulders, eyes are too far apart, tits look like shit, thin lips, and she has a bit of a double chin there

holy shit it's a man

because im a neet with severe autism, depression and anxiety.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT AND I WILL NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS

I dry heave just looking at her.

I…you…well, fuck, from a Buddhist perspective, you aren't wrong.

Because I am honest to god terrified of women and the retarded amount of power they have when it comes to fucking over your life in court.
Even talking to them at all is a huge risk because you don't know if you're approaching one that will scream rape because you looked at her for one second too long.

Because I want a boyfriend.

Fucking this. How do mundanes have sex so easily? One slip up and half your money gone for 18 years

Because I don't give a fuck anymore, most of the girls I've met have serious mental issues and eventually confirm their childish state by eustrogenes.

The fact that a girl (who got a beta male boyfriend with a 4inch dick) asked me to print my 8 inch penis in 3D plastic so she can be "fucked" by me without "cheating" is one of the many reasons that made me belief that common women are filthy whores.

I don't have a gf because I ain't going to end cuck.
I prefer fuck various pussy and pay a prostitutes time to time because "love" is a waste of time since the beginning of the XX centuries.

looks like my ex.
save yourself times and problems, redheads are notoriously crazy.

gay

fuck right off with your shit

paranoia about women is the same as paranoia about Muslims.
sure they're nutjobs out there but they're minority.

That's short

very nice rare pepe lad
but your english is a little broken

you know it's true. why trust a whore?

women are pieces of shit and you should stick to boy pussy.

pussy feels good m8

kek

underrated

Why does this lady have male genetailia?

I meant with your gay memes, t. faggot