PEDOS BTFO

DAILY REMINDER BEATING UP PEDOS IS A COMMENDABLE HEROIC ACT OF JUSTICE BECAUSE PEDOS ARE NON-HUMAN AND HAVE NO RIGHTS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ctagmQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes! God has made lawful to beat pedos.

Wouldn't Jesus be mad at you for beating up Joseph?

Stop trying to hide behind hebes, filthy pedo. At least teenage girls are sexually mature.

pedo

but they are

Pedos deserve death.

t. pedo

wew lad, or should I say wew SATAN

hebes > pedos

this

Fuck off back to Tel Aviv kike.

America is literally one of the only countries that has its age of consent really high. 14-18 is prime age for women. I can agree that anything younger is pedo territory though

This makes you as bad as them, I condemn such SJW tactics.

Checked

That list is fake because all those mudshit countries don't need the woman to consent anyway.

Our only concern is with Western countries.

The point is that somewhere around 15-16 is probably the right age.

I agree on making the age of consent to 15-16 but simply lowering the age of consent to that isn't enough, they need to know the consequences of their actions at that point.

mehicans actually think it's normal to fuck 12 year olds and younger. that law only covers up the genuine mehican culture that thinks its OK to diddly the kiddlies.

liberals of course will never criticize mehicans for it.

Behind Whites, they are easily the most pedo group. Maybe more, but I have no actual stats

It's legal to marry children in most African and Arab countries. How is the only race that has firm punishments for pedo behaviour the most pedo? That doesn't make sense.

Because white pedos at least realize they're subhuman scum and the shitskins haven't caught on yet

and this is why your constitution dies.

At least my prophet didnĀ“t marr a 6 year old

most hebes are also pedos

Ahh the Irish. Possibly the only whites capable of out niggering niggers.

You communists get pretty ballsy online
I won't have a problem ganking one of you faggots if you ever actually got ballsy in person

Remember the very media is controlled by this race but we never see any stories of Jewish sexual abuse of children.

Yeah whatever have fun in jail bigot. .

What's this guy's story, anyway? I can't find anything about his conviction apart from OMG EBIL BABBY RAPING PEDO!!!!

Did he actually rape anyone, or is this one of those cases where the cops had to lock a little girl in an interrogation room for three days to get her to "confess"?

We don't hear much about tranny pedos either.

All the lgbt needs the bullet

no

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

they did the right thing