JUST

Yes
I dequiz political correctness

d e t e s t*

yeah, racism is still pretty cool

fuck niggers

FUCK

MY

Well that took the wind out of my sails. I guess the IQ differences don't matter and everyone is equal, unless white people did something bad. I'm just going to stay at home and consume and not have kids ok?

or am I? hehe:-)

End this meme.

COUNTRY

UP!

Do you really want to start a thread like this?

>>>Holla Forums

Yeah, real tough.

Antifa warriors fighting for equality, my dudes. I guess honor has never meant anything to your kind.

I want to see more people being attacked for their political views
entertain me

The video is of someone being attacked by their stupidity and physics tho

Yes being racist is detrimental to ones health

Racism is a survival trait. Going into confrontations without clear superiority is not. Ignoring your surroundings is not.

yes

It has gotten to the point where I can't tell if these threads are jokes anymore.

It's always a joke.

thats obviously the shadow from his hand

Don't let leftists hear you say that, it might short-circuit their brain.

That was a special needs man who got tormented for no reason.

more of this gook pls

I double this

Fuck you, nigger

He voted for Trump, you don't need to pint out that he is retarded. I would be shocked if you could find a Drumpfcuck who isn't mentally impaired tbh.

didn't know they had one…

Wow…Who's the cuck now?

How do you have a phobia from something you're actively trying to interact with?

Bumping with old media maymays

Explain this image without changing the subject.

Commies will get the chopper to make way for a better society.

sorry but this is bullshit. i dare any one of you to look up the people in this, for example greg asman. sure some are jews but most is just guesswork by this obvious retard.

Who cares?

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

It always is, user

Fucking racists, they deserve being punched and killed for voting a person I don't like. #lovetrumpshate

OYYYVEYYYYYY

Needs more zeroes

That picture smells like kimchi

Kek

What did they think would happen?

#DOXXED
Do you still think assaulting people is "cool"?

Leftists:
Hardcore motherfuckers that will fuck your shit up in an instant if you step out of line and start talking that racist bullshit I the real world

Rightards:
Sissy bitches who will report you to the police and harass you from behind their keyboard

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK!

found the anti-trump/nigger/subhuman

Are you saying they should go back to murdering people?

youtube.com/watch?v=ArqJF6P7Gg4
I hope this is b8

are you mad and jealous because a "rightard" WON the election?
KEK

trying to use the word "cuck" without knowing what it means

And what is it you're doing, exactly?

Checkmate, atheist.

You're real tough behind tough your keyboard, ain't ya? Meanwhile in reality we are organized and we WILL fuck your shit up if you spout any of that poisonous bigotry in the REAL world.

The only thing that will be bleeding is you, if you spew your toxic bullshit in my presence.

The difference between yours and mine is that mine actually happens on a daily basis. The crowds fucking cheer when pieces of shit like you get their just deserts courtesy of bikey mclockface…They can't get enough of it.

Rethink your life choices while you still can, once you cross into full blown bigotry you become our enemy. There's no coming back from that kind of label. Pic kind of related.

Good luck drawing your bike lock faster then i can draw my sidearm.

Antifa = Sturmabteilung.

fucking nogs man, everytime

Wow guys, careful here we have a though guy antifa bitch here

Even if we assume he was verbally assulting people does that make it okay to assault him physically?
If someone gets beaten does it make the things that person says wrong?
You are an obvious shill.

The chan "racists" are just underages and autists trying to be edgy and trigger reactions with memes.
In real life people making minority advocacy in general tend to be more racists as they are asking for different treatment based ethinicity and gender.

Antifa was trash in the 80s (yeah I'm old), and they're trash now. The only real difference between antifa and neo-nazis are the uniforms and slogans. They are the same kind of people, only random happenstance determines which group they join.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Face it Holla Forums: you're just saying this because you want Tyrone to show you his approval instead of railing your "life partner" and calling you a faggot.

Mr. 45 seems to disagree

Antifa might be a gaggle of pussies, but you guys are still retarded.

Everything in order.

It's a shop.

Yes

quiz

That's a .40 caliber you nigger.

Obviously, atheists never (openly) do anything before communists get the power.

Just check pol, they are all hardcore edgy rightwingers untill somebody talk about Christ.

Sauce?

Nope. Political compass.

This isn't correct. You can't map the horseshoe on the nolan chart.

Go fuck yourself faggot.

Post detected; flood discarded

>Daily reminder these evolutionary missing links are on Holla Forums RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Daily reminder Eric Klanton is going to get raped in prison multiple times per day by Bubba and there is not a thing you can do about it, untermensch.

Trips confirm
Holla Forums (aka reddipol on account of how many their non-bot users are from reddit) must leave 8ch for good.

What I meant with that was that the linear political model doesn't work. The horseshoe theory is an attempt at twisting the linear model into a 2d model, such as the political compass. Better to ditch the horseshoe entirely and use a model that has at least 2 axis. The Authoritarian / Liberal and Left / Right axis seem to be more relevant to current politics.

Does anyone have a high-rez pic of Holla Forums board owner?

Post your rare Porkys, you guys!

There are some choice tradwifes there tbqhwy, I want to convert them to the alt-right…With my penis.

PRAISE KEK!

(praised)
Kek has decreed it! All libcucks will be converted into tradwifes and gifted unto his followers.

PRAISE KEK!

leftytrash b8

Calling them porky will not make it any less anti-semitic.

None of these morons can tell he's faking a russian accent? they should have asked him a question about that

THIS

Professor Byck Locke I presume?

He's from serbia actually

racism is part of life

The go fucking live in a non White country and STFU already.

Non White banging on the fucking doors of White countries to live there because their own non
White Nations are shit.

Then they call Whites racist, the same Whites they would rather live with than their own kind.

FUCKING WEW!

Are you also one of those faggots who thinks "JOOS IS A RELIGION NOT A RACE" ?

reminder bike lock faggot is getting 25 to life
reminder antifa are losing members rapidly due to 100+ of them getting 10+ year felonies for the inauguration riots
good night left side

Yes dear commie! Escalate your violence! Earn yourself a nice long sentence.

Jews being promoted as being a "race" is a zionist tactic used by the state of Israel to justify their genocide and apartheid. So get the fuck out, you filthy jew shill.

Your logic never works you dumb fucking leftist.

It makes more sense that the zionist tactic would be promoting kikes as merely a religion and not from a specific heritage (albeit they're not even who they say they are: the original jews. That's another great discussion that kikes hate.) How can you say they're not a race (or that saying they're a race is zionist tactic) when they all look the same and have the same nose/voice/short stature/hair

GOT EM

The reason I think the left will ALWAYS lose while the modern right always wins, is because the left has this perceptual "us vs them" complex. And when I say "left" I of course mean the true left like the antifa retards and not just sham lefties like the neoliberals.

The biggest redpill that the lefties need to take is that the only way to create a revolution is to learn to play politics. Every revolution in recent history was funded by bankers or aristocrats. The American Revolution, French Revolution, even the Soviet revolutions were funded by banks. Even Hitler rose to power by being elected first as a party member and then asserting himself as chancellor from there. The biggest lie ever told I think is the belief that revolution is a spontaneous uprising by the people and what it really is; a regime change orchestrated by elites or people who work inside the system already.

Let the monkeys kill each other.

Is that guy wearing fucking mascara?