Fightin' Tips

Here's some advice: If you ever want to incapacitate an assailant or someone you hate, here are your options no matter their size:

"1. Neck jab. Punching as hard as you can with your weight forward and finger knuckles extended, you can non-lethally incapacitate even the toughest opponent. It will never fail, and is particularly useful against thugs who expose their bodies as a challenge."

2. Kick in their kneecap. Possibly the most brutal option, but it works. A swift sidekick to the kneecap right above the shin with cripple, torment, and emblazen your assailant into a hellish maelstrom of pain that they have never experienced. They will require a month's recovery, if not longer. Their knee will cave in and they will look for a moment like a reverse biped.

3. Finger jab to eyeballs. A more extreme option, as you are disabling them. If you can land a punch, then this might be something to consider if the assailant truly wants to harm you or people you like.

2 and 3 will absolutely put them in the hospital, and I listed it in order of severity. Hopefully you guys will never have to use these, but remembering them can make you safer when you aren't conceal carrying or if you live in a gun hating state/country. Remember that honor is for boxing and sports, not an assailant.

I should post this on /k/ too.

"1:
Jam index and middle fingers into kneecaps. Put your weight in, pushing with your thighs. This will subdue your every enemy
"

I've heard that if you're fighting a guy much bigger than you it's a good idea to pull their mask off.

I don't know why this made me laugh.

Niggers can't fight, they just swing randomly with wide swings wide open af

Fake. Whites run from fights.

seriously watch this one

Drunk fighting, not even hard to get a knockout.

that part was coo and he jumped on that niggers head huh?

you're a racist, whites are physically inferior

Whites can't fight

You're faggot the race war isn't taking the place in a playground. This is war nigger not recces

Even your children are inferior.

If whites can't fight how do you explain Connor Mcgreggor the greaquiz living fighter of all time.

Check mate atheists.

Whites generally use deception to get their way.

Niggers are p easy to trick