Make Christianity Great Again

UNIFY WHITES UNDER CHRIST

This post is going to make a lot of you angry. Hear me out. Think critically before you sperg. This is potentially one of the most powerful memetic acts we could possible accomplish. Something that could echo through all time.

Christianity is the heritage and tradition of Europa. It is the longest and most continguous single religious tradition that we hold in common. It is undeniably interwoven with Europe's rise to greatness and our intellectual flourishing. It has power and ancient memes which run very deeply in the race-mind. The only other viable uniting religion would be paganism which has no unifying doctrine, creed, and is mostly a hodgepodge of modern fairytales wrapped in the names of old and forgotten gods. Christianity and Christianity only holds the key to revitalizing our race.

But we also must admit the obvious. Modern Christianity is broken and must be reformed. Now let us turn to the proposition.

THE WAY

This is the name used by the early Christians. It directly referenced Christ. It also memetically references walking righteously and the "straight and narrow path" which implies that we are set apart from world at large.

WE ARE THE ANNOINTED
We will recapture the meme of anointing. Christian means "Like the Annointed." We will simply call ourselves "Annointed." This is the literal meaning of Christ. All Christians are baptized which is called "christiening" because it is anointing. This is an act which designates one as appointed for a special purpose such as kingship or priesthood and is memtically tied to the idea of being indwelt by the Spirit of God.

ELIMINATE THE PAULIAN NEW TESTAMENT
(stealing user's great ideas from other thread)

The books written by Paul are to be removed the New Testament. We can justify this directly from Christ's words about no jot or tittle being edited from the Scriptures. Essentially nothing directly about or from Christ is to be added to OT. The OT & The Gospels are to be canon + the Gospel of Thomas added and YHWH's name restored.

We will emphaize how Christ came first to the Jews and then to the Gentiles using his parables about the workers and the wedding party. We will maintain the correct doctrine that we are the heirs to God's covenant after the Jews rejected Jesus.

The commandment on adultery is to be clarified, adulterate is to mix pure things together and make them unpure, like races.

The Book of Enoch (found in Ethiopia, quoted in the bible) is to be added to Canon, and Modern Aryan's are to recognize they are descendant from Seth - Noah - Shem, Ham & Japheth. They will also note the law against breeding outside of that bloodline.

Melchizedek will be said again in the world, and Men will mean it.

FIRST BORN AND FIRST FRUITS
We will teach correctly that Jesus and Israel were the first born and the first fruits. This means the radical nationalism commanded to Israel applies to any nation which chooses to follow God's plan. They are a sort of template or prototype for what comes after.

We then use the story of Jacob and Esau to claim that God's firstborn Esau (Isreael) sold his birthright to Jacob (Europe).

We dismiss the minutia of the Torah but maintain the wisdom of it's tribal organization rituals, and celebrations. We do this by teaching that White people must establish and respect their own traditions and heritage as part of God's plan for raising up strong sons (nations) to serve his purpose.

REDISCOVER NAZARENES
Jesus, his mother, and his cousin John the Baptist were Nazarenes and the early Christians called themselves Nazarenes. This was a sect of Judaism which emphasized spiritual and ethnic purity in an effort to bring forth the Messiah incarnate. This concept of building spiritual/tribal communities is exactly what Jesus does with his 12 disciples. By emphasizing this part of Jesus we can reaffirm the importance of ethnic tribal homogeneity.

THIS MEME NEEDS CROWD SOURCING
If this resonates with you or you percieve it's potential please steal and evolve this meme. We need multiple people working to perfect and launch a revitalized and uncucked form of Christianity.

Ref:
1. The Way biblethingsinbibleways.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/sect-of-the-way-the-nazarenes-christians-names-given-to-the-early-church/)

Other urls found in this thread:

thuleanperspective.com/2015/04/25/about-the-isis-of-antiquity/
christogenea.org/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19798403
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/bnei-brak-man-arrested-for-price-tag-attack-on-monastery/2013/07/01/
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099
theage.com.au/world/former-pope-unfairly-criticised-by-jewish-lobby-fischer-20130804-2r7hv.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fcLTqo4jEK4
youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q
dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2013/Aug-21/228119-israel-monastery-firebombed-in-suspected-hate-crime.ashx#axzz2cbMigeGM
goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiritual/home_study/jew_assault.htm
thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/jewish-gallery-promotes-piss-christ-exhibit/
blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100049072/jewish-hostility-to-christians-the-prejudice-no-one-ever-writes-about/
youtube.com/watch?v=tSrFbNwxAlg
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4257174,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c
haaretz.com/news/orthodox-jewish-youths-burn-new-testaments-in-or-yehuda-1.246153
youtube.com/watch?v=UmCJGiL_kpQ
davidduke.com/trashing-christmas-by-thomas-clough/
city-journal.org/2008/18_1_evangelicals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iASHjjuPhKU
religionfacts.com/christianity/charts/christianity_judaism.htm
convert.org/Judaism_and_Christianity.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/07/bernard-fellay-jews-enemies-of-the-church-radical-catholic-sect_n_2425711.html
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Judaism/liars.htm
biblestudy.org/question/how-do-jews-get-to-heaven-if-they-reject-jesus.html
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Judaism/judiasm_exposed.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/FalseReligions/Judaism/satanic.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
biblebelievers.org.au/judeochr.htm
rt.com/politics/vatican-israel-palestinians-catholic/
allaboutreligion.org/founder-of-christianity-faq.htm
catholicism.about.com/b/2009/02/19/reader-question-why-arent-christians-jewish.htm
jewsforjudaism.ca/resources-info/the-jewish-messiah
jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-category/from-idolatry-to-conversion/?p=3968
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/
aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html
rense.com/general89/notjws.htm
iamthewitness.com/doc/Ashkenazis.are.not.the.descendants.of.the.Ancient.Israelites.htm
educate-yourself.org/cn/texemarrskhazarianjews08mar13.shtml
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
davidduke.com/?p=37894
youtube.com/watch?v=qNMFZZOOZLg
mondoweiss.net/2015/07/christian-zionists-washington
youtube.com/watch?v=LSmOAWJc5ME
youtube.com/watch?v=yc77RzGRdIw
ajmacdonaldjr.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/the-100-year-old-duping-of-american-evangelical-christianity-christian-zionism/
judeofascism.com/2011/06/scofield-bible-zionist-forgery-with.html
whale.to/a/scofield_bible1.html
jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/scofield.htm
dissidentvoice.org/2009/11/zionisms-un-christian-bible/
rense.com/general60/zcre.htm
pastebin.com/GJgrtC5S
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
poal.me/d07jio
sav.sk/journals/uploads/102313498_Vilhanová.pdf
sites.google.com/site/levitedna/origins-of-r1a1a-ashkenazi-levites/2014-klyosov-article-on-jewish-dna-genealogy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_League_(1538)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_League_(1571)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_League_(1684)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_League_(1717)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolingian_architecture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolingian_Renaissance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianization_of_Scandinavia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, just intl.
Intl can’t do that.

>>>/christian/

KIKE
ON
A
STICK

You can't even unify the Christians under Christ

circle on a stick is correct

like this

Reported for intl.

We already have Kek and the Ogdoad you filthy Abrahamist.

YHWH the Usurper will feel Kek's wrath.

This is fine as hidden wizard teaching but it cannot unite the race. It has no memetic connection to our heritage and does not lay out practical guidelines for daily life.

Europe existed before Christianity and Christianity is not exclusive to europeans it also never United europe

Check these digits, Death-Cultist.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD WAS ONCE KNOWN AS ODIN

HE IS HELD IN THE CHAINS OF CHRISTIANITY BY HIS CAPTOR THE JEW

FREE ODIN AND REMEMBER THE OLD FAITHS. SAVE THE WORLD BY SAVING CHRISTIANITY

NORSEFAGS WOULD RATHER HAVE MUSLIM ARABS FUCK THEIR DAUGHTERS THAN HAVE WHITE CHRISTIAN MEN MARRY THEM

this is why nobody likes you fucking larpers

We adopted Christianity when it was a foreign concept why can't we adopt kek

A Christian revival is in the carts, but it can't be the only part of the final solution which we reach. Few Christians will support removing the Pauline Epistles, and ultimately, we need to reach non-Christian whites.

Imagine a world where most people are Christians, but it's ok to be (quietly) irreligious or even another religion as long it's Indo-European in origin.

Odin's shackles = Christianity

To free Odin, you must break the shackles - you must destroy Christianity.

Most whites hate Christianity because of Paul. Removing these parts widens its appeal without sacrificing anything besides "say magic prayer to be saved bullshit"

YES

SAVING CHRISTIANITY IS DESTROYING IT

NO, FUCK NO NIGGER
KIKESTIANITY IS A COMMUNIST SEMETIC RELIGION

You guys really are just like SJWs.

Checked. It must be true.

BUT PRESERVING THE CORE MORAL VALUES THAT IT ORIGINALLY INHERITED FROM THE EUROPEAN PAGAN FAITHS

MODERN VIKING CHILDREN ARE TRANNY FREAKS

Kek isn't foreign - Egypt was White.

That's more than what can be said of the Israel that birthed Jesus.

Odin was a drunk and pervert. He was a retarded weak god for an ancient time. Your ancestors converted willingly to follow the Christ because they were wiser than you.

triples checked for truth. paganfags get fucked

Fuck the kike on a stick

Bring back THE OLD WAYS

THEY WERE CUCKED BY CHRISTCUCKS AND KIKES

KILL YOURSELF.

Peddle that revision elsewhere.

There are nerds, and there are normies. Most of the time, the nerd is going to be atheist. Every now and then, the nerd tries to spread his rationality to the masses. That doesn't work. It is the normie's natural disposition to be stupid and irrational (i.e. religious). If you remove the normies reilgion, he will find a way to be irrational in another way (SJWism).

In a way, I am similar to them. In the world of Current Year, you must adapt to your surroundings.

Sperging in this thread is well over 9000. Must have hit a nerve.

Nah.

Normies in pre-Christian Europe had faith in their Gods too… why not bring them back with Kek as the old Gods' herald?

Haven't you seen the Big Bang theroy user, being a "nerd" is being normalfag
I think you mean the shitskin

You're an idiot. The viking north was not conquered. It was converted by unarmed missionaries because Christianity delivered them from superstitious fear and slavery to dark gods.

I went to Viking museum in Denmark. They had bones of slave girl who was gang raped and strangled to death so she could be buried with her master's treasure hoard. Your "old ways" are backwards and retarded. Christianity brought the light. Your ancestors embraced it because they were wise men and you should respect their wisdom.

Facebook frog is even more embarrassing then kike-on-o-stick

Basically, christianity is on its way out.

Not to mention that christianity doesn't allow for voluntaristic participation. The biggest problem of the abrahamic religions is that they are easily abused by power hungry narcissists to get what they individually want.

Society, even non nihilists are moving beyond this, and anyone advocating to a return to a social order that is so easily exploited should be regarded with heavy skepticism.

Is that the mystical pignis? I've only heard legends!

I should add once you purge Christianity of the eternal hell bullshit it becomes much less easily exploited.

Nah you're a great liar though.

The north was conquered through subversion - the Kings forced your Abrahamism down their people's throats.

No fuck, I'm not gonna worship a jew

That's because we have these kind of threads everyday, you have your own fucking board so post that shit on there.

Reported for intl.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Basically kill yourself.

Reported for intl.

Reported for /christian/

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.
All christcucks are shills and must hang.

Yes, intl. You’re reported.

reported

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl

Reported for intl

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

I accept the concept of a "god" but not the personified god.

Christians are to this rationale what believers in the greco-roman pantheon were to Christians.

Basically they believe in a higher power, they just couldn't comprehend it so they personified it in a very humanlike fashion.

I have no contempt for individual christians, at least they're not nihilists, but at the same time I simply cannot call myself one.

Look at all these thoughtful posts and feedback.

No, actually it's because they were tortured.

thuleanperspective.com/2015/04/25/about-the-isis-of-antiquity/

That's great. But surely you must recognize the importance of reforming Christianity into a more pure form for the masses. You don't have to personally believe it, just adjust it.

And they're supposed to be the least poz'd up Christcucks in existence.

Remember folks - the majority of "Holla Forums" Christian's would rather live with Christian niggers than heathen Whites.

Fuck off to your own board.
>>>/christian/
No one is interested in jewish fairytales, we must take responsibility for ourselves, not rely on a fictional god.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Go read Matthew 25 and tell me about how Jesus was a communist.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

It's up to people to awaken themselves spiritually and find that truth themselves. In this new age a unifying set of beliefs would be helpful, it just cannot be forced.

Let the best meme win my friend. That ship has sailed.

Still trying intl?
Reported for intl.

You’re a cocksucking faggot.

Reported for intl.

How much of that 34% is made up of 'cultural Marxists'?

One type of normiefag is identifies as "nerd." This "nerd" is called such because he is a loyal consumer of various types of kosher media. When I say nerd, I mean someone who is capable of looking at matters as honestly as they can. This group is larger than Holla Forums or even the Alt-Right. There are certainly liberal nerds who have sincere differences of opinion with us, but they're being quietly shown the door by the new religious movement of social justice.

No, dump that self loathing suicidal death cult for natural healthy ethnic identity and traditions.

I'm not talking about forcing anything. I'm talking about making evolving the meme.

reported for reporting

Which was the original religion of Europe, you don't even give a fuck about your own ancestors or culture, why are you here?

Reported for intl.

Please point out these traditions not formed by Christian tradition. inb4 you cant

If there are any Christians in this thread, not exclusively a bunch of secularists trying to get attention and sympathy, the goal isn't missionary work but to smash the heretics and blasphemers in the face while working with other Chrisitians and then take over the reigns of power. Not at the national level, of course, but this sort of thing starts at the community level and grows upwards after that. Missionary work is only in neutral environments where homosexuals aren't free to interfere with your effort, such as they are at places like Holla Forums.

Remember about not throwing pearls before swine.

Well, in that case it is already happening, it's simply not called Christianity.

Dear OP, please explain how you are going to unify the whole of Europe under the banner of your religious creed, without starting another 30 years war and annihilating hundreds of millions in religious wars.

Yeah no, it's not working Schlomo. Meme magic has always been about the ancient gods anyway, don't try to blend your jewish beliefs into it.

Ethnic identity.

Kek's hitler dubs refutes you

These are not behavioral guidelines. All our behavioral guidelines are already linked to Christianity.

Wow I can totally notice you're from here, your'e totally not a shill or anything.

NS Germany did pretty well for itself.

So are they modern vikings or are we christians?

Delusion, you has it.

Yes thank you for this point. They were Christian. Hitler was Christian and supported Christianity as inherently part of German heritage.

Christianity is falling apart and being forgotten this is the age of kek may the best meme win

Paganism lives on in Catholicism. Protestantcucks think it's the paganism that needs to be removed from Catholicism when really it's the Christcuckery that needs to be removed. The only good to come out of Christcuckery has come from the Pagan influences.

Reported for intl.

christ chan > smug frog meme literally invented and pushed by a kike on a krautchan

It’s not 2006, fuckface.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

christcucks will all get beaten into the grave by muslims
jesus "dirty yid" christ is a weak meme

but that's just a meme
There were very few open persecutions of Christians under the Empire, most of the stories of martyrs are made up propaganda

Has this thread just become an intl honeypot?

Great facts and sources.

They're homosexuals, and I already wrote one post to you about this, a little higher up in the thread, O.P.

Of course. They’re spectacular at drawing out the paid shills. And if we had mods who weren’t also paid shills, that would mean something.

Christianity was a meme made and pushed by a kike in Jerusalem I'm glad the Roman's put that meme to rest when they put him on the cross

Reported for intl.

Jesus was a nonwhite version of Odin. Fucking kikes have to steal everything white people make.

Reported for intl.

spot the butthurt kike

yes yes you're a big boy Christian and Jesus will punish the disbelievers and reclaim Constantinople and purge the Jews and Muslims from European clay

Jesus came to FREE US FROM THE KIKES
the Jewish population was becoming corrupt, he never supported the Jewish people and only held them close due to them being the original population. The only means by which you can call Jesus a Jew is because there wasn't Christianity until after he came around, he released us from the degeneracy!

Reported for intl.

Prove me wrong. The Jews stole the idea of Ragnarok with Odin (Jesus according to Christkikes) leading an army against the evil Fenrir (Satan). It's the same story.

once a jew always a jew

What a fucking shitposting thread

this. please ignore butthurt kikes

Reported for intl.

So sage.

Some of them are Talmudic Jews, yes, user. However, many of them are Anons. with Christian ancestors who have succumbed to depravity, including homosexuality, and have become spiritual anarchists.

Nominally.

Are you one of those "positive Christianity was totally legit guys the fact that it was literally created to make de-christianization more palatable to the masses means nothing" types?

This isn't even Holla Forums at this point, this board should get removed and replaced with >>>/reddit/

Not like much will change.

You make a good point, T.B.H.

Christianity is inherently a self-contradictory "system".
There's no fixing it except replacement or complete re-writing of everything (which won't be accepted by anyone).
"Christians" on this forum are nothing but LARPers who would get rejected by absolutely every other christian on the planet. Orthodox christians reject protestants and catholics (who happen to hate each other) and neither of those ever accomplished anything worthwhile (Russia birthrate: 1.7, lowest in the world, religiosity: >90%).

Religion is a money racket in practice and a mess of contradictions in theory.

I don't think that all of those heritics coming out of Austria, Vatican controlled, were really very theologically sound…

user… You do realise this is Holla Forums that you are posting on. some of us know what phenotypes are.

Christianity is dead.

I went to a sermon last week and was taught to honor Israel and to give them my time in order to serve the lord.

I think Christianity is a far ways from saving.

That would be nice. But it's faulty for several reasons.

Christianity is dead in Western Europe. The magic has been forever ruined and reviving it is nigh on impossible.

Christianity is innately anti-European. In the bits of Christianity that are actually originally Christian, there is no trace of the European mind, only the Semitic. Nature is openly despised as unclean. Earth is a hateful world of sin that we just have to get through on our way to the real goal, Heaven. There are no elves, dwarves or fairies, no mythology that we can immediately relate to. All the good stuff - Christmas, Easter (which they didn't even bother to replace with a Christian name - it's just Eostre, goddess of spring) and community spirit - was native to us before and has no need of Christianity. You say that it underpins our intellectual wealth - where does that leave the Pagan Ancient Greeks?

But it doesn't end there. Trying to shoe-horn Christianity into right-wing politics is stupid and contradictory.
We are all one in Jesus Christ.
Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
Turn the other cheek.
It's no wonder that Church leaders in the West are almost unanimously calling for more refugees and more tolerance. They're doing what their Bible is telling them.

That was centuries ago, retard. It's not happening.

Of course, a return to Paganism wholesale is impractical and undesirable. But our heritage and the lessons from it can live on without the cancer of Christianity, which is at best a distraction and at worst an obstacle to our race.

Tell me how Christianity isn't Jewish. The fucking Jews even stole the title of Odin for their god "Lord of Hosts". But no, by all means worship a different lying thieving kike who did magic tricks for slaves and told stories. Face it, they stole from the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Norse, they stole from everyone to make their shitty religion and then Jesus and Paul stole even more from white people.

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I'd like to see in this thread or another your proposal on a new unifying tradition complete with behavioral guidelines and central mythology.

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple." luke 14 26.

Imo a religion like the w40k one would be a good stepping stone towards something greater.
compare with

(checked)
Basically this. Kek blesses your wisdom.

Best post

CHRIST EXPOSED THE JEWS! John 8:44 Pagans are retarded and dont have nor want rules or laws..

Christianity for the thinking man
christogenea.org/

WE EXPOSE THE JEWS AS KENITES..

Christianity had to adopt roman virtues ethics to stop being savages

Reported for intl.

Christianity is Not Jewish

1. Jewish Hate of Christianity
2. Differences Between Judaism and Christianity
3. Christians Saying Christianity is Not Jewish
4. Jews Saying Christianity is not Jewish
5. The Jews of Today are not the Jews of the Bible
6. Jewish Infiltration of Christianity
7. Scofield Bible
—————————————————————————————————————————————
1. Jewish Hate of Christianity

Anti-Christian Graffiti Sprayed on Jerusalem Convent
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19798403

Bnei Brak Man Arrested for ‘Price Tag’ Attack on Monastery
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/bnei-brak-man-arrested-for-price-tag-attack-on-monastery/2013/07/01/

Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

Former Pope Unfairly Criticized by Jewish Lobby: Fischer
theage.com.au/world/former-pope-unfairly-criticised-by-jewish-lobby-fischer-20130804-2r7hv.html

Growing Jewish anti-Christian hatred in Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=fcLTqo4jEK4

How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q

Israel Monastery Firebombed in Suspected Hate Crime
dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2013/Aug-21/228119-israel-monastery-firebombed-in-suspected-hate-crime.ashx#axzz2cbMigeGM

The Jewish Assault on Christianity
goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiritual/home_study/jew_assault.htm

Jewish Gallery Promotes Piss Christ Exhibit
thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/jewish-gallery-promotes-piss-christ-exhibit/

Jewish Hostility to Christians: The Prejudice No One Ever Writes About
blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100049072/jewish-hostility-to-christians-the-prejudice-no-one-ever-writes-about/

Orthodox Jews Harassing Christians Outside a Christian Shop
youtube.com/watch?v=tSrFbNwxAlg

MK Ben Ari Rips Up New Testament
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4257174,00.html

Mocking Jesus on Israeli TV
youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c

Orthodox Jewish Youths Burn New Testaments in Or Yehuda
haaretz.com/news/orthodox-jewish-youths-burn-new-testaments-in-or-yehuda-1.246153

Tourists Praising the Lord / All Hell Broke loose!
youtube.com/watch?v=UmCJGiL_kpQ

Trashing Christmas
davidduke.com/trashing-christmas-by-thomas-clough/

Why Don’t Jews Like the Christians Who Like Them
city-journal.org/2008/18_1_evangelicals.html

A (Zionist) Jew Says 'We Killed Jesus & Proud of It!'
youtube.com/watch?v=iASHjjuPhKU

2. Differences Between Judaism and Christianity

Comparison of Christianity and Judaism
religionfacts.com/christianity/charts/christianity_judaism.htm

Judiasm and Christianity: The Differences
convert.org/Judaism_and_Christianity.html
——————————————————————————————————————-
3. Christians Saying Christianity is Not Jewish

Bernard Fellay, Head of Traditionalist Catholic Sect, Says Jews are 'Enemies of the Church'
huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/07/bernard-fellay-jews-enemies-of-the-church-radical-catholic-sect_n_2425711.html

The Bible Calls Judaism…Liars
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Judaism/liars.htm

How Do Jews Get to Heaven?
biblestudy.org/question/how-do-jews-get-to-heaven-if-they-reject-jesus.html

Judaism Exposed!
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Judaism/judiasm_exposed.htm

Judaism is Satanic!
jesus-is-savior.com/FalseReligions/Judaism/satanic.htm

Marching to Zion
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

The Myth of a Judeo-Christian Tradition
biblebelievers.org.au/judeochr.htm

Vatican Rejects "Chosen People" Claim, Calls on Israel to End "Occupation"
rt.com/politics/vatican-israel-palestinians-catholic/

Who was the Founder of Christianity?
allaboutreligion.org/founder-of-christianity-faq.htm

Why Aren't Christians Jewish?
catholicism.about.com/b/2009/02/19/reader-question-why-arent-christians-jewish.htm

4. Jews Saying Christianity is not Jewish

The Jewish Messiah and Why Jesus Does Not Qualify
jewsforjudaism.ca/resources-info/the-jewish-messiah

Is Christianity a Form of Judaism?
jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-category/from-idolatry-to-conversion/?p=3968

Why Jews Don't Believe in Jesus
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/

Why Jews Don't Believe in Jesus
aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html
5. The Jews of Today are not the Jews of the Bible

Absolute Proof More Modern Jews Not Biblical Israelites
rense.com/general89/notjws.htm

Ashkenazis Are Not the Descendants of the Ancient Israelites
iamthewitness.com/doc/Ashkenazis.are.not.the.descendants.of.the.Ancient.Israelites.htm

DNA Research Confirms That Modern Khazarian "Jews" Are Not the Descendants of Ancient Isrealites or The Seed of Abraham
educate-yourself.org/cn/texemarrskhazarianjews08mar13.shtml

Jesus Was Not a Jew
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
6. Jewish Infiltration of Christianity

Pro-Zion 'Christians United for Israel' is Led Not by a Christian But By a Jewish Extremist
davidduke.com/?p=37894

The Insanity of Christian Zionism!
youtube.com/watch?v=qNMFZZOOZLg

Inside a CUFI Summit: Christian Zionists Dance the Hora and Prepare for End Times in Washington DC
mondoweiss.net/2015/07/christian-zionists-washington

Marching to Zion: Christian Zionism Exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=LSmOAWJc5ME

Should Christians Support Israel?
youtube.com/watch?v=yc77RzGRdIw
7. Scofield Bible

The One-Hundred Year-Old Duping of American Evangelical Christianity – Christian Zionism
ajmacdonaldjr.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/the-100-year-old-duping-of-american-evangelical-christianity-christian-zionism/

The Scofield Bible a Zionist Forgery with Oxford Origins That Has Created Millions of Warlike, Judeo-Christian Zionist Useful Idiots
judeofascism.com/2011/06/scofield-bible-zionist-forgery-with.html

The Scofield Bible, Oxford Publishing and the House of Rothschild
whale.to/a/scofield_bible1.html

The Shocking Truth About C.I. Scofield
jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/scofield.htm

Zionism's Un-Christian Bible
dissidentvoice.org/2009/11/zionisms-un-christian-bible/

The Zionist-Created Scofield 'Bible'
rense.com/general60/zcre.htm
Last Updated: August 01, 2015

Jesus is the singular biggest enemy of the NWO since He claims to be the Jewish messiah. The end goal of the secular/pseudo-atheist/zionist plan is to bring forth a different messiah, at which point the false Jews who claim to be Biblical jews (but are not)–this synagogue of Satan–will try to install a global zionist tyranny with Jerusalem as the world capital.
They hate nothing more than Christianity, since Christianity condemns their every deed. They have committed countless unspeakable atrocities–human experiments in the name of scientific progress, secret agencies going around murdering innocents, the planning and execution of genocides, wars waged to enrich themselves, killing millions of civilians in the process, turning healthy Christian societies into barbaric, sexually degenerate cesspools of immorality. The atrocities they have committed upon the world are beyond counting and their brutality and ruthlessness in obtaining their goals has no comparison anywhere.
There has never been a more perfect global tyranny than that of today, where a small group of ‘elite’ global rulers control every single aspect of our lives while at the same time making everyone believe that this is freedom. Their NWO is 1984 on steroids.
And Christianity has predicted all of this. The prophecies concerning these developments can be found in the New Testament–most importantly, in the book of Revelations where their entire mark of the beast plan to economically enslave the world has been laid out in detail.
As is their ultimate fate–and although most of them are deceived and believe they are actually the good guys and that they can persevere and win a war against God–deep inside they know that they are walking on the broad path of damnation and that there is only one end to their journey: eternal torment in the fires of Hell.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.
– Matthew 23:37,38
Then answered all the people (Jews) and said, “His blood be on us and on our children”
– Matthew 27:25
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten.
– Mark 13:9
Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And I say the truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words, ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:43-47
Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost as your fathers did, so you do. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers.
– Acts 7:51-53
It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you and judge yourself unworthy of everlasting life, we turn to the Gentiles.
– Acts 13:45-51
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision, whose mourns must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake… wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith: not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
– Titus 1:10-14
The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us: and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
– 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet…
– Revelation 3:9
So Jewish.

ROAST IN HELL, INTL
ROAST IN HELL, MODS

The main problem stems from the fact that the word Jew/Judaism has multiple meanings, but most people don't realize this. This confusion was brought about intentionally. The word Jew was invented a couple centuries ago in English translations of the Bible as a shortened form of the word Judean. This refers to the province of Judea, which at the time of the New Testament was a multi-racial, multicultural area, whose capital city was Jerusalem, which was controlled by the Pharisees. Jesus and most of his disciples did not come from Judea–they came from Galilee–and therefore were not Jews by the Biblical definition. Judea was originally inhabited by the Israeli tribe of Judah, but by this point was quite mixed. Whereas Galilee was inhabited only by the Israeli tribe of Benjamin. The only disciple that was a Jew was Judas, who betrayed Jesus.
The Pharisees were the evil Talmudists who Jesus opposed, and who ultimately got Jesus killed for daring to disagree with them. Later, Jerusalem was destroyed, and some Pharisees survived and became rootless nomads. Along the way they mixed with more people who converted to Talmudism. Then, after the invention of the English word Jew, the Talmudists started calling themselves Jews, and renamed their religion Judaism. They started claiming that they’re the people who lived in ancient Israel, and that they’re the “chosen people” spoken of in the Bible. In reality, their religion completely contradicts the Old Testament–even the Torah–and they know it, but they’ll never admit it. They brought about such a deliberate conflation and confusion of the word Jew that today people now use a definition of Jew that is expanded to include everyone in ancient Israel when that’s not at all what Jew meant originally. They also like to conflate Judaism with Hebrewism, but the religion of the Pharisees (Talmudism) only began after they returned from captivity in Babylon, and the Old Testament religion of the Hebrew people before that was quite different. Today, only a tiny minority of people who call themselves “Jews” don’t follow the Talmud.
The modern confusion comes from the fact that most people–even most Christians–don’t realize this linguistic and historical deception. This is especially true of the English-speaking world (Protestants, foremost), due to modern, bastardized, heretical translations of the Bible, plus a divorce from the true traditions of the original Christian church. They’ve totally forgotten how the Jews persecuted Christians endlessly before Christians eventually gained power through the Roman Empire and started dishing it right back to them. Just like a nation becomes ruined when it forgets its own history, the same is true of a religion. In fact, the same arguments used to claim that Christianity is inherently weak because it has now been subverted can be used to say that Western nations are inherently weak because they have been subverted, or that white people are inherently weak because a genocide is being committed upon them thanks to their altruism. It’s just not a good argument at all.

ROAST IN HELL, INTL
ROAST IN HELL, MODS

The failure of our people in the past has always been from trusting Jews. There may well be some good ones, some who genuinely want to make the world a better place. The problem is every time they have been trusted, it has led to disaster. Every. Single. Time.
I say enough. I think the rest of true Christendom agrees with me–we do not need them. We have our own great thinkers, our own great minds. Men of skill, men of purpose; men who can lead us out from this mire. We do not need anyone else; we do not need jews.
One of the few things we will all agree on is nationalism. Due to our nationalist beliefs, we believe that the united people–be it by geographical location, by religion or by genetics–can build a society for ourselves. History has proven the truth of this–our nations being unquestioningly the greatest that the world has ever seen. What led to their downfall? Trusting the jew, taking their advice, accepting short-term gains over massive long-term losses. Small loans from Jews to help us with a war resulted in them worming their way into our society–into media, government, education, and recently even the Church where they defile our beliefs and the monuments we made to God. Taking their advice on immigration. Taking their advice in how we treat money–allowing usury, allowing international banks, allowing debt. Allowing them to brainwash our women into thinking a life of monotony and chasing a false currency is superior to that of raising a family. Allowing them to brainwash our children into believing that socialism is the path to utopia, that communism will work, that it only has not because our people just are not ‘good enough’ for it and thus must either be ‘reeducated’ or removed for their ‘hate crimes’.
The Parasite is our eternal enemy. It is the child of the devil, and we are the followers of God. The adversary shall not triumph over us; we shall have nothing to do with it ever again. We shall serve as a bulwark against it, a mighty shield to protect our people from the beautiful lies of the deceiver, from the poisonous words of the children of he who masquerades as an angel of light. We know now to never trust them, and we never shall again.
There is no need to ever ally with the Jew. If one says something good, express agreement and move on. Perhaps even say that it is a good idea and that as a Christian man of European heritage you may well seek to include it in your own nation, but never the Jew itself, never its people. We must remain forever separate. While it is a Jew it can be no brother of ours. It does not matter what it believes or what it says; it cannot be trusted. History has proven this.
Revelations 18: Rejoice over her thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets. and of saints. and of all that were slain upon the earth.
These merchants–by whose sorcery all nations have been deceived–shall be destroyed. They will pay for what they have done to our world; this time they will not escape the fires. They will be consumed in the wrath of God and we shall rejoice at the spectacle. The Lord's justice done, and our people finally avenged.

The most rabid Zionist supporters are evangelical Christians, so the best way to counter them is to actually teach them the Bible. Most evangelicals are cults of personality with Bible flavoring and preach utter heresy–dual covenant theology and Zionism, for starters. The following are the best arguments for debating and trumping zionist evangelicals:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
– Revelation 3:9

This points out how the Jews, as they call themselves, are not Godly, and that their subversion was predicted.

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
– Galatians 3:29

This destroys any notion of a Jewish right to the land of Israel based on the Bible, as the chosen people are those that accept Christ as savior–not a particular race and certainly not those that rejected Him.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
– 1 John 2:23

This destroys the idea that the Jews are still the chosen people, because they have denied Christ and so have denied God.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:31-47

Taken together, I have taught these passages to several tea party and conservative groups to massively undermine their support of Israel. You will be attacked at first, but if you learn the passages well enough, you can stump them and change the whole group.

Ok this is really good. We can incorporate stoicism and concept of Tau. Basically universe is manifestation of Logos, an infinitely complex signal. We are carrying out it's will be consciously manifesting creativity and higher consciousness.

Something like that. We can then link in some modern prophetic stuff like the Ra Material's Law of One (which by the way pretty much endorses Hitler).

It needs work though, to be fleshed out into practical guidlines. I'd recommend 10 Exortations instead of commandments and make them positive ideals instead of negative restrictions.

Religious fanaticism, is not racialism.

yes, christianity is jewish

Reported for intl.

I meant jesus - christianity was slightly de-unjewified by Paul.

White people can "choose" themselves (cutting out the Semitic tribal god(s) middleman)

Our god = Our sacred people and Our sacred homelands and habitats
Heaven = Our children and grandchildren
Imperatives - 1. Be White 2. Reproduce yourselves exclusively with other White people and raise your children to do the same

do you have a pastebin of those 7 points please?

National socialists were christians. Fedora tippers will hang alongside the kikes and muds

Jews betrayed their own Messiah, read

pastebin.com/GJgrtC5S

>>>/christ/

dubs confirm Jesus enemy of jew world order

thanks m8. kikes hate christians with passion, its a fact

Nope, national socialism hated cuckstianity.
Hitler hated Christianity and the church and religion, Bormann was an atheist, Himmler was a pagan, Goebbels hatd the church and religion.
Goering was busy eating and fucking men and dosing on morphine.

FILTER AND REPORT

THIS IS A D&C THREAD

In order to achieve our dreams we must all be united, Christians, Atheists, and Pagans.

The holy trinity.

If not, we will die alone, but together we'll be strong enough to from true RWDS

No, almost EVERYONE hates christcucks with a passion.
Except,of course, christcucks themselves.

Rational discussion is not D&C. The sperging is all coming from homos and shills.

I am none of those three.

No.
Christians will never unite with anyone.
RWDS is a meme. Christcucks wouldn't do it anyway.

The saddest thing about you is that when you’re burned alive, we won’t even know it was YOU, so we won’t be able to enjoy it.

I agree with this. I can get along with atheists as long as they are white and respect the christian traditions

>>>/christian/

Keep LARPing.

lel

I don't demand people respect my religious traditions, I am not that pushy.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night.

i'm sure you'll be burning the heretics this time next week

for fucks sake
I dont know which RETARD created that image, but that is the siege of CONSTANTINOPLE by the crusaders whos leaders could only think MUH SHEKELS.

They are the main reason, like 90% at fault why Byzantium collapsed and mehmet took giaour girls from the balkanars for his son in Ottoman Empire.

Kill yourself uneducated untermensch.

We can all agree that any modern form of Christianity is harmful to Europeans.
But that doesn't mean it can't be made better by destroying the current "liberation theology".

The Bible is one of those books you can interpret how ever you like. There are things that are contradictory, metaphorical and straight up nonsensical.
With proper editing (as alluded in the OP) and priestly rendition the bible can be made into a force for good.
I'd go so far that abandon the Old Testament completely, as it's the one with the Semitic influences. The New Testament is Greek

You just have to be realistic and cynical about the necessary changes, so I don't think any "true believer" can do it. Old fundamentalism is also our enemy, as is the prevailing, universalist dogma.

Can the faith that today preaches "tolerance" and "acceptance" be considered the same as the Templar warrior-monks had?
Most, if not all the poz in Christianity has been implemented to is post 1900's. It's not too late to go back, yet.
Something that inspired men to build something this beautiful can't be considered degenerate.

Fuck there's a lot of kikes and tippers in here

Just fucking read Galatians 3 for fucks sake

There. Plainly says that the 'chosen people' are not a 'chosen race'. And jes are not the chosen ones today.

Infiltrated Jews want to make you believe the lie that they are still chosen. That's a lie. Fucking vipers

Join >>>/christ/ of you want to talk more about Christianity without being banned

False. Learn what words mean.
False. Learn what words mean.
False. Read the book, kike.
Heresy. Roast in hell, kike.
Proven kike shill
Yes, abandon the significance of the new, retard.
Or you have to kill yourself.
Yep, since that’s not what it does.
Meaning that’s heresy. Meaning it’s not Christianity.

I was half right.
Didn't expect the norsefag wanting us to worship a Bacchanalian religion

The Old testament is not Judaism.
Talmud is Judaism

From genesis to Apocalypse there's a straight thread, it is Jews who denied Christ that split and made their own shit.

Don't believe the lie that Christians were the ones who changed the OT.

It is those who denied they OT that support sodomy now. It is not a coincidence.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night.

Yes because we need a Jewish Messiah to save Europe.

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

The Old Gods return and you pissing yourself to try and keep your Usurpous Abrahamist poison safe from Kek's wrath will do nothing.

CHRISTIANITY IS A DEAD MEME - IT WILL BURN WITH ITS SIBLING ISLAM AND FATHER JUDAISM

I think the hundreds of pages of the OT is responsible for people turning to satan before reaching the NT.

Reported for intl.

I don't demand people respect my religious traditions, I am not that pushy.>>7107886
I agree, and then when they have read the gospels, the letters of Paul turn them to Satan again.

Wow I guess your 'live meme" has hundreds of millions of followers and thousands of years of heritage.

Oh wait you have literally nothing. If you're going to post at least post a counter proposal.

How about "The Annoying" instead?

I agree, and then when they have read the gospels, the letters of Paul turn them to Satan again.

ok, I know you are memeing but I have to ask this, do you realize that you bitching about "desert gods" while worshipping an ancient egyptian desert god makes you look like an idiot?

frog god. clearly not the god of a desert.

yeah, made up by fucking desert people.

O you mean millions of Christian Africans and South Americans?
Try 1,500 at most for the majority of Europe.

30,000 YEARS+ OF ARYAN TRADITION > 1,500 YEARS OF JEWISH SLAVERY

Egypt was White you Kike.

Actually, the ancient Egpytians lived in the delta of Egypts nile, so unlike the Hebrews they where not desert people.

As hunter gatherers with no records of that time, their myths or beliefs. Idiot.

30,000 years really? So surely you could point to this single contiguous tradition and creed? inb4 you can't

Considering the 'proof' of that slave girl being raped and strangled with her master is from the same people whom profess to believe in the kike oven myth.

yea, bring some actual proof next time rather than because I said.

No thanks

No thank you, Christian Identity.

Let's be honest we all are some white is right mother fuckers, we even give a bunch of slack to shitty white folk just for not being niggers.

Chrsitianity isn't useless in the regaurd of our concern here but it isn't going to do it alone.

A church led by whites

A church that declares purity to be important

Conditioning that associates and reinforces fair skin with purity

There are other benefits of Christianity that we need to keep white civilization strong no doubt.

for the purpse of making a humanity better Christianity is the obvious choice for improving the souls of men, but for imrpoving them physically it was always obvious that Eugenics needed to take that role.

Beware the kikery that may yet come but I believe genetic science in the field of gene edditing will be how we make the world pure and white.

Spics the world over want to be whiter, they have enough white genes that they wouldn't even need 3rd party DNA to have white babies or turn white from gene therapy.

Indians want to be white really bad, even some niggers want it, the japanese like their own race I know but they hold european beauty standards and that weeb shit is all european hair color and eye color so they will assimilate into their own created ethnicity that will ressemble, by design, whites

Much of the world will follow this trend very few minorities will want to retain their shit skin and we will win based on the numbers game at that point so long as this natural flow isn't spoiled by kikes.

as to the concept of unity yeah christian values are the thing that unite all white people already, they take these values for granted daily, obviously it what should unit us against islam and the synagogue of satan.

90% of their territory was desert.

they certainly werent niggers but they werent exactly pinnacle of whiteness either

90% of Denmarks territory is ice-desert (Greenland).

I like this. Can we assemble a digital version of this?

kek wills it. acknowledge the true lord of darkness or perish in his embrace

Denmark comes from the word Dan's mark, as in the tribe of Dan.

point?

No thanks. I'm not worshiping a kike.

not the same thing of course, as danes arent forced to live on Greenland because they dont have to use all their fertile soil for farming, unlike egyptians had to.

Christian Identity nutters need to die.

We are NOT Jews.

friendly reminder that jesus proclaimed himself king of the jews and they had him crucified. pretty sure left the gentiles for the goys the second that happened.

KIKE
ON
STICK

I won't bow to the false song of globalism and I sure as hell won't bow to a dead sandnigger or his imaginary friend.

Look, how ever much I like this autism, it's a fact that Egypt was an agricultural society, based around the Nile floods and that the Hebrews where most pastoralists.

These are facts.

It's interesting danish words somehow descend from English words even though that doesn't at all make any fucking sense

Christianity will never be great again because it is no longer a white religion.

At its heart, it never was and never could be White.

It is Jewish.

fact is both lived in the desert and under the harsh sun, egypt relied on the floods from the nile. they were both sand people.

Except Egypt was White, Jews are Semitic.

That is the difference.

Except that they didn't life in a desert.

I mean, this is just typical christian stubborness, your not going to admit your mistakes.

I mean, your a Christian, you won't.

egypt was caucasian, but arabs fall under that category as well, yet they arent white.

yes they did live in a desert. all of the flooded areas near the nile were used for agriculture, not housing.

No, they didn't, they lived in an area between the Nile and the greater desert.

Stop telling lies in the name of Christ.

Nobody who is non-Christian is worth investing time in, as this thread proves yet again. If you keep company with predominantly non-Christians and you tell other Christians that you are a Christian, then those Christians should begin to suspect you as a worthless kind of Christian.

Yes, race doesn't matter, only religious does.

That's what your saying, right?

look you have to get the fact that they were nice and brown people just like the kikes are, and all you have to do is look at the pictures of ancient egyptian monuments and cities. just like here

so lush and green! totally not a desert

The ancient Egyptians where agriculturalists who lived near the Nile river, the Hebews where mostly pastoralists.

These are fact.

stop lying in the name of Christ.

It already happened, OP. Hence why you're a fag.

When the First Civilization (which was white) settled Egypt, it rained all the fucking time and was a lush, forested area. That’s when all the monuments began construction.

Reported for intl

INTL INTL IIIIIIIINTL.

THE ANNOYING

hm hm but that would mean it rained where the kikes lived too.

Reported for intl.

fuck Christianity

degenerate religion

Pope is a cuck
Protestants are uber degenerates

So?

Reported for intl.

100% pure european forests. totally not a desert people moved near the nile.

And your hidden.

Go feel victorious now.

Correct. Christianity and all of its offshoots such as liberalism and communism will be remembered as a short walk down the wrong path for Europe. Thousands of years of European tradition momentarily interrupted by 1000-1800 years of Judaic garbage.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

truth hurts too much so you have to hide it ?

Wrong. Ancient Hebrews were thieves and scoundrels.

holy shit you kikes, if you are gonna troll and shill with something, at least made up something a bit more believable lol.

sage

What I gather from this: Christian revival is what they fear the most, especially amongst the political youth.

nicely summed up, and its like that in every thread that even slightly mentions christianity.

You've already been filtered, so I can't read it.

I don't give a fuck if your an atheist, christian, you worship the old gods or your ancestors, mystic, kek, gnostic, pantheist, deist, or a fallen fucking angel. All that matters is that you're fighting in the race war. Also all whites who are jewish converts, or muslim or some religion from another ethnicity need to be exterminated.

Sage because this board is for kek imbibing, happenings, politics not religion.

REMEMBER MOSES

Might be controversial, but we need no such thing.

This might make sense for Americans, but it makes zero sense for European nationalists. We each have our own traditions, whether pagan or not, that should not be destroyed for an unrealistic and uncomfortable 'unification'. This is committing the same error that Christianity embodies on a larger scale: thinking it can be universal when that's both unhelpful and rarely achievable. With a 'unifying tradition', pagan or not, it's no longer 'we are all one in Christ', but the erringly similar 'we are all one in Europa' - that should not be our goal.

Having said that, you're right in a way. There must be something to replace Christianity to save us from nihilism. I don't know what that can be. But Christ has had his run of it.

The evolution of the concept was christianity (reformed) -> egalitarianism, humanism -> enlightened liberalism -> communism. Egalitarianism can also be spawned by other belief systems, but the one we have now is Christian in origin.

according to that logic we are all the same people because we are all from africa :^)

That's the point of reading the book of Enoch. To break the out of Africa meme.

Nope, today's Jews (Ashkenazi kikes) are not Jews.

This attitude I understand. Jewish weapon is confusion, so getting rid of the jews is our #1 move.

Still a Jew, and still a Semitic cult.

What the fuck are you saying, that all white people except the Ashkenazim are Jews.

Boohoo.

>UNIFY WHITES UNDER A SEMITE
fixed

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

intl reported

Checked. It's intl vs. intl. Something like spy vs. spy meets benny hill meets westboro baptist church.

Also…

reported for intl

Christcuckery, everyone.

This to be quite honest

Christians were once the builders of western civilization. Now there are spectacles like the current Pope being an absolute globalist sack of shit, every christian charity rushing african niggers into the United States, and of course Christian worship of both the jew on a stick, and actual jews. Christians in the US are a huge source of support for the global jew.

Christian theology is the grandmother of bolshevism

No, just pure Aryan's Celt's Saxons, Slavs. Not race mixed kikes or 1/4 breed mullato mutts.

Those who follow Christ and keep the one perfect race of humanity alive genetically. Jesus was blonde with blue eyes, so was Noah. And, um, Hitler?

wat

checked

reporting myself for intl

reported for intl

So let me get this straight. According to you, all Aryans, Celts, Saxons, and Slavs are really Jews?

reported for intl

intled for report

This is just sad bullshit excuse for the fact that those peoples did not keep a written record of their histories or myths such that they could maintain a continuous tradition. The reason why the West had cucked itself on Christianity is because Jews memes were stronger.

You fuckers don't realize that rejecting it isn't enough. You must build a stronger meme. And currently Pepe really isn't going to cut it.

So get your fucking act together and either make a counter proposal or just fuck off.

imported for rental

Liberalism and communism come from several Christian ideas, such as "the individual," monotheistic creator/creation divide, inherent dualism, egalitarianism, etc.

Not a bad thread. Keep at it OP, something is better than nothing.

I am going to roll with Kek and the Old gods. We're putting the band back together, the last time we fucked over the jews pretty good.

IMO we need a Warhammer style religion.

Hatred of xenos (other races)

Constantly on alert for the influence of chaos (jews)

Militaristic and expansionist.

Glorify strength, duty, scourge.

Show total contempt for weakness.

Christianity is inherently weak because it's ideals are weak. It's a religion for slaves, not conquerors.

courage

THE WILL OF KEK IS CLEAR

oh fug

sure, i guess

reported for intl
Okay, shitposting aside.

That's really too fucking bad in an age when pretty much nobody is literate. That's why oral tradition was a thing.

How about use Christ to serve whites?

fuck your semitic desert volcano god

It's bad for memes and that's why their memes lost.

4,000 years of oral tradition written down > 30,000 years of oral tradition not written down

Then build a new religion on literally any European tradition - Norse, Celtic, Greek, Roman, even Egyptian if we fucking have to. Using Christianity as a foundation for a religion permanently solidifies Jews as a meme. Norse mythology is completely Jew free and would only ever appeal to whites on a large scale.

Honestly any 100% white religion would be fine to start with and evolve it from there. Christianity is just unnecessary in today's world when we can spread ancient European beliefs to every person on the internet for free. We don't need a Bible to spread memes like in the old days.

Just let the Jew go.

Christ said to sell your garments and buy a sword if you do not own one. In modern language this means your computers are useless if you have no weapons.

You are missing the point of unification. Internet maymays are great for creativity but shit for agreement.

Much easier said than done. I look forward to your OC on the subject.

hitler tried
the christ meme is utterly cucked and fucked from the core to the edge

Christians worship a Platonic god not the Jewish Death God. The Jewish god is bipolar and insane mostly because the Jews had a ton of gods through much of the old testament but they all merged into on being. Christians on the other hand worship a loving god like the one Plato describes. Also Jesus spent much of his childhood in Egypt and may have even been aware of or read Plato's works since they were written long before he was born and the Roman's, Egyptians, and Greeks all read his works.

Ok, guys… I have a better idea.

Instead of focusing any energy on the impossible task of using Christianity's greatness for anything, how about we focus on it's gayness?

Now, some of you cucks are going to be angry… possibly reporting me for intl, but hear me out. Christianity is on it's most unpopular ever right now. Pretty much any young person anywhere considers Christianity to be totally gay.

Now, here on Holla Forums we have some brains and see the incredible and numerous similarities between the two Jewish ideologies of Christianity and Marxism. The equality schpiel, the inherent sin, the obsession with sexuality, the obedience to authority and all the other crap these two cults try to cram down white peoples throats to make them slaves.

Now, what we should do is expand this idea out outside our board. Use the incredible inherent gayness of Christianity to taint marxism. Point out how being a marxist is like being a Christian. The only problem is that Christianity is so unimportant now that no one thinks about it. We need to meme the gayness of Christianity hard in conjunction with the easy association to Marxism.

Fight semitism with semitism.

Forget the greatness, it's long gone…

Make Christianity Gay Again

That last part is peer speculation but would be an interesting thing to consider.

is that why Christians are so cucked?

i agree. with the brief exception of the colonial period, whites have seen nothing but tragedy for the last 2000 years bc of the christ meme. it turns people into passive faggots

That's how I know I'm right and that your disgusting kin have no arguments.

I don't need to build anything, all the old myths are freely available to me, I can go perform rituals in the woods if I want to. I can emulate the old Gods and try to listen to their wisdom by reading poems and stories (what little has survived). You're the one talking about building a new form of Christianity when it would make more sense to dump it completely and adopt something else.

Start researching old Pagan beliefs and gods/goddesses and rituals and make your own practice. I've shared different rituals in other threads. Then start a local or online following and grow it.

If you're really hung up on Christianity, you need to write a sermon yourself and post it or read it aloud and make a video/podcast or start a physical church somewhere. That's how you get your ideas out there.

Thoughtful conversation. Thank you for the contribution.

kek

This is a brilliant idea.

If it wouldn't back-fire. You'd only succeed at merging the two.

Imagine turbo SJW Jew servants on steroids - all shouting and screeching about their chosen holy Jew, like all Christians do, but openly Communist like SJW's.

A nightmare.

I've already begun subverting my family and friend's Christianity. In the mean time I'm working on a revitalized stoic doctrine to interweave into their understanding.

Tbqh I've never seen any pagans amount to anything more than a bunch of degenerate poverty ridden ragtag cliques. Even mormons put you guys to shame.

classic

I miss the days of Raptor Jesus and Asshole Jesus. ah… to be young again

i stopped reading just a little after that OP

forgot sage

Shit, I didn't think of that. I now have nightmarish vision of the doubled power of Jewishness crystallizing into some sort of Ultra DeusGevult Golem.

Perhaps this was a too dangerous idea.

Just want to point out we may birth anti-christ in efforts to save Europe. So be it I guess.

Trips confirm the ride only ends one way

The concept isn't bad OP but I don't see a resurgence in Christianity unless SHTF HARD. That would also be the only way for it to uncuck itself. Also if this scenario happened we would see interesting schism form and possibly a rebirth in Pagan religions.

Trust me I know as a former Mormon. They are no joke. But I truly believe that there is a strong Norse/Celtic foundation to build upon and up until now it has been dominated by freaks/leftists/women. I'm cooking up something locally and we'll see what happens next. Paganism is weak but on the upswing while Christianity was strong but is on the downswing now.

Private duty reporting for intel

Good thread OP, Mods please delete all posts mentioning Intl, mine included. Based mods as ever. Fedora tips me.

Friends, what are some good books on why God allows so much suffering in the world?

–Terry Pratchett

What a fucking shitshow of a thread.

A crucial point that appears to be overlooked time and time again by Holla Forums is that Christianity is a religion of life and truth. The entire story of Christ embodies the victory of truth and life over the forces of deceit and death. Look at the scriptures of Judaism and Islam. They both encompass a worship of death and deceit.
For Islam, taqqia promotes lying to advance the religion, and the concept of jihad leads to fanatical suicidal followers that hold no regard for human life and nature. Judaism is just as bad or worse, as the Talmud is wrought with multiple passages that promote the death and defilement of gentiles, and children are murdered for Moloch.
The fact that Christianity instead promotes truth and life makes it a far more wholesome than any religion of death(including socialism). Anyone who has studied any basic biology has seen not only the complexity of life, but also its resilience and constant expansion and improvement. Life is a force of creation, of expansion and betterment, and Christianity upholds it by narrating the eternal victory of life over death.
When in their own nations among their own kind, Whites, like life itself, are a powerful force of creation. This force is responsible for all of Western Civilization, a civilization that at its peak not only celebrated life, but also sought to preserve it. Whites are the race that is the most connected with nature, valuing its intricacies and voraciously seeking more information, all while working to preserve it for future generations.
If Whites are the race of life, and Christianity is the religion of life, why should Christianity be abandoned for another religion that doesn't promote life?

Nature isn't evil. Terry Pratchett was a worthless moron.

This is literally anti nature anti pain idiocy. Double think "nature is right there is no God" vs "God is evil because nature is evil"

Antichrist is just Jewish propaganda for evil Jew hater so yeah you wouldn't be wrong if the Holocaust happened as the Jews claim.

Imagine saying this with a straight face when your highest sacrament is cannibalizing the transmuted flesh of your undead demigod.

We don't overlook that. It is just a false assertion. Christianity puts no value in life itself, and there is no truth in Christianity except that which they stole from European paganism.

This thread is a fucking mess, but here are some Christian stuff for anyone interested.

mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg

youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY
Marching to Zion is essential for anyone hung up on the stupid meme that Jesus is what we define as a Jew.
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

I remain unconvinced that christianity can be saved. Fix your own house before you pretend to us that everything is fine. As it stands, 99% of your adherents are pozzed up bluepills wholly unconcerned for what will happen to the world they will soon leave for the land of gumdrops.

Make them care before I care, anything short of that is just Holla Forums crusader larping.

At least be honest. Yeah yeah, khazar theory and all that.

We define a Jew as someone who is ethnically Jewish, born of Jews. Jesus was this. He was literally a smelly sandnigger and you believe he was god.

And that Christian pacifism image just shows how cowardly and subhuman Christianity is. His description of turning the other cheek is straight out of some Trotskyist agitator playbook. And christians mistakenly believe this is noble.

As for Yuri, yeah people need god. Unfortunately for Christians, Jesus wasn't god, there is no proof he was god, what he said lacked wisdom attributed to divinity (compare to, say, the Bhagavad-Gita, which is a million times better than the Bible in every possible way), the Bible is metaphysically childish garbage, etc.

Prep'd your 'godly' nigger bull this evening yet?

WOW that's some slave morality bullshit. Don't fight until your last breath, just take the slaps goyim.

Wew OP, I knew Holla Forumsack christfags could be dense but you win the prize.

The 10 lost tribes. Not abrahamic judeans.

The jews have systematically destroyed cohesion and bonds between whites, the reason for this, is so that we have no reason for higher cause anymore. When you destroy the fabric of religion, a man no longer feels inclined to stand up for that.

When you destroy the fabric of family, a man no longer feels inclined to stand up for his family.

When you destroy the fabric of society, a man no longer feels inclined to defend his own homelands.

They want to destroy any reason that you might have to defend or fight for something bigger than your one human life. To the point where they could just drag you out of your house and beat you, and nobody would care. Being who we are, we recognize that we need to bring tradition back into our völk's life. We need to give religion a new life. Atheism is a religion like any other, but more destructive and soul crushing than the rest. It entrances you with the notion that you've seen through lies, but in reality it gives no more resolve to the question of existence than deities do. The worst part about it, is that once you're disenfranchised from religion, there is almost no chance of you being able to get back into it.

I'm a fedora, but I agree wholeheartedly that we need to make Christianity great again. I will do my best to impeach ideas of tradition and pride into my children, it's the only way we can return to a sane society.

You mean that majority-non-white religion? No thanks. Whites need a racially-based belief system, not your Semetic religion

In non-white areas. Islam is the majority non-white religion in white areas, such as Europe.

Twisting words and meanings comes naturally to kikes, but they are so bad at it, they can only fool themselves and their thralls.

You people are as retarded as the christcucks

What are you even spewing? Christianity is overwhelmingly practiced by non-whites on a global scale. To embrace Christianity is to embrace inferior shitskins as your equals and brothers.

Yes, but it is hardly 'non-white' religion, considering that Europe has been Christian for 1000 to 1800 years.

The fact that a random abbo has found out that algebra exists should not mean you can't believe in algebra.

*tips fedora*

Wow, you're so wise. You've truly shown me the way. Let's create a fucking religion out of thin air.

It's not about truth with these people, it is about association. This is a repetition of console wars to them.

If it comes down to it, I will side with Islam against you and your nigger hordes, Christcucks. At least Islam has good values like anti-feminism, rather than just being a proxy for liberalism like Christianity is. At least Arabs are somewhat closer related to Europeans, unlike Christian "godly niggers."

You mean like kikestianity?

Considering their ability to work, their capability to rape less than their mussie or voodoo brethren… Of course it is preferable.

Regardless, the invasion is made by Muslims. The cultural shift is made by Muslims.
Or should I say kikes.

Truth is niggers aren't human. Christianity assets that they are, meaning it is a false religion. QED

Name the group of people most molded by Christianity.

Then cut them out of human statistics, and stop associating them with humans.

hahahahahahahahaha
shitskin spotted

Nonsense

More nonsense.

Leave it to Christfags to ignore all racial science and evidence. There is no Jew or Greek after all. Racism is a sin and race is a social construct according to Rabbi Jesus.

Typical of a christcuck to put his religion before his race and not even understand the foundations of what constitutes a true nation. A nigger and an arab are equally destructive to our nation. Neither are "preferable". Take your disgusting christcuck nigger-loving out of here.

It's been tried countless times and Christianity always ends up with the "everyone welcome, turn the other cheek" shtick.
The "welcome everyone, be tolerant" bullshit is tied to that religion as much as terrorism is tied to Islam, no way around that.
There is nothing in the bible or by the word of Jesus that says only whites can be Christians so it will always be susceptible to being invaded by "good christian" shitskins.

Religion will not save white people, Nationalism will.

Typical of a kike to lie so blatantly, or typical of a retard to misunderstand what is being said.

Preferable to
Have you stopped pozzing your neghole yet?

Ethiopians had multiple consecutive years of better employment rates in Finland. The opposite group was Somalis and Moroccoans.

I am white. But if Christianity and Islam both seek to create a brown Europe, then Islam is obviously the preferable choice since it has decent traditional values.

Indo-Aryans did move from Middle-East and Caucasus…

They don't. Just as your instincts aren't the reason Europe is being flooded with them, either- despite our leaders sharing similar genetic makeup.

Assuming you're European.

lol you are a shitskin
your women crave white dominance because your people look like niggerjews and you have stinky penises ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry but Christianity is a semitic religion not a European one. Christian Girls would rather go to Africa and help niggers instead of helping the white race, ChristLarpers will continue to shitpost and larp about muh crusades and muh christianity on Holla Forums meanwhile their religion send white women to Africa.

I don't care about people working in a brown society. If it is to be brown, I would rather it collapse.

There are more Christian niggers than Islamic niggers. And in Islam they are basically treated as second class citizens while in Christianity they are treated as equals.

IMPORTANT POLL
poal.me/d07jio

lol

Also, I wonder why Christianity never aimed to create a brown Europe before, it's been around for thousands of years. In fact it fought brown people instead of accepting them.

Christianity was the first thing jews psyop'd

Are you gonna use those same pictures everytime you shitpost about Christianity?

Yeah, you're right. Paganism has done so much better for Europe. For instance, it had Europeans raping and killing other Europeans. And they didn't even write anything down or give it a name.

If they do well, it's not away from us.
Unlike with many religions, mantras and flags are not the key of Christianity.

It is a fact that every major church supports rapefugees.

Every major church supports African outreach and feeding niggers. Another fact.

Don't forget selling them to Mussies for money.

Just as every nation, so it must mean that the people want it as well.

Typical of a christcuck to think that one brand of shitskin is more valuable than another. If anything, the one that "works harder and commits less crime" is less preferable, because it convinces idiots like you that any amount of shitskins is acceptable

Churches have succeeded in their projects, unlike UN or any state organization. This means literacy, self-sustaining groups.
Do they remain limited by their genes? Yes. Are they still capable of savagery? Yes.

I know many missionaries. My barber was a missionary in Africa for ~15 years. The story that always comes back is that nothing really changed. You really think christianity made the nogs more literate? Typical jewish ignorance of race.

Yet you still adhere to it, even knowing it is a Trojan horse pozzed by Jews.

Cant Refute the point? Please explain how is sending their women to africa to "evangelize" niggers in the current situation is in the best interest of the white race and Europe.

Great. That's definitely what we need more of. Niggers supported by Christcuck organisations.

You're not doing a good job selling it, mate.

No.

Go proselytize somewhere else.

Saged because not politics.

I know it for a fact. Did it succeed everywhere? No.

Jews are indifferent to race aside from a single aspect.

Late to the party.

I just told you it is subverted by jews you dumb nigger.

>>>/reddit/

A religion that is centered around the victory and resilience of life and truth over death puts no value in life?
If you're going to be a shitposting LARPagan, at least come up with a better argument.

Provide some citations, christcuck. Support your assertion

Teaching animals tricks is not what I would consider "success." It is a waste of time. Africans need to be genocided. At this point they are slated to exceed 7 billion population within the next 100 years, mostly due to Christcuck negrophilia helping them to overpopulate.

No, they moved from what is now modern Russia.

Pale skin, not from the Middle East.

Compare their argument tactics to kikes.

Thing is, they are either kikes or controlled by them. Kike poz makes their thralls think and act in a similar fashion.

You're just digging your own grave by claiming that niggers are suddenly made smarter because now they know about magic sky kikes that you also know about. You people are so delusional its unreal.

You've never had a dog?

Show the fact or get the fuck out, last time i saw .The democratic republic of Congo still has 75 IQ even thought is 95% Christian, One of the 8 most christian nations in the world

It isn't centered around this. It is centered around the afterlife and Jewish fairy tales.

No. We can give them pavlovization and a framework for success.

See this man in the webm.

Please stop, I don't know if my sides can take your sophistry any more.

into the trash you go

sav.sk/journals/uploads/102313498_Vilhanová.pdf

Some of us work for a living.

Something you seem to ignore in favor of sticking to the one line we can actually push right (and left pushes it left).

Must be a hard time shilling on Holla Forums.

INTO THE FUCKING TRASH
Jesus Christ. This is the exact ideology that lead to universalist egalitarianism in the first place, you dirty christcuck. We don't want to uplift shitskins. There is no universal human brotherhood. We ought to completely annihilate niggers instead of "uplift" them. Get fucked, nigger-lover

How the fuck Christianity is subverted when the the first thing the religion did was destroy the Romans , Constantine I The first roman emperor to convert to christianity decided to create the solidus ( an adittional gold coin) had the civil and military authority separated , And between him and Constantine ii (The second christian emperor) the cities lost their revenue from local taxes and their endowments of property in less than 60 years. Fucking the Romans economically like no emperor did before or after.

Christianity has been fucking Europeans since the beggining you illiterate fucker.

It's true though.

Are you twelve? Where do you live? You must not live around any significant nigger population. Education does not fix genetics and intelligence is genetic. Unless we commit to very, very savage eugenics then the nigger population will be stupid forever. That's why they need to go.

I was born to shill.

This is a quality post. The shills aim at solely pushing these down. It is a known type of demoralization campaign as well, to simply attempt to bully a group out.

Just so happens there has been two millenia of this approach to us, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

This meme again? This has been debunked. Vid related

Should I really have expected honest debating from a christian?

Framework for success works for the smarter blacks- who are definitely above, say, European truck drivers or kikes.
You can teach every dog breed how to behave. Even the dumb as boot ones.

Pavlovization of the dumb masses is why organized religion trumps (alleged) spiritual non-canonized ones every single time.

Problem with this is that the dumb masses got access to information in three revolutions.
Now they post as if they owned the planet.

Topkek. Is this what Christians do when they don't have an argument? Just ignore like a child?

I can't stop laughing. Frameworks for success? What cuckservative website did you filter in from? Also, implying that niggers are above european 'truck drivers' (nice blue collar derision) will not go over well around these parts.

You're a full on christcuck. You know nothing about race, you do everything to score spiritual good boy points so that Jesus will give you the most tendies in the afterlife.

Go back to reddit and dont come back.

I saw a stupid post and thought of you as a shill. Let's see if it was just banter / moving with the masses / social signaling.

1 chance.

Oh my

Are you retarded? Did you even read what you linked? The whole Slav study is about how the managed to convert niggers to Christian not that they managed ot make them stop being niggers .
Page 256

all mission schools.They established schools because education was deemed
indispensable to their aim, but always placed religion at the forefront of the
school curriculum.

Current IQ in africa is close to mental retardation the most Christian nation Congo has a average IQ of 75, Not in a single piece of the paper it shows augment in mental dexterity or Cognitive abillities.

The afterlife is a continuation and victory of life over death.
Except occurrences from the OT did actually happen. See thread

voodoo nigger bullshit=/=divine resurrection

Arbeit macht Frei. There is a framework for success. There are plenty of them.
Nah, I just used typical IT language. Not that you'd know. It requires 110+ IQ.

sigh, another thread shit up by intl and summerfriends that buy the intl memes

edgiest thing I've read all day

This is why no one takes you seriously

Statistics can't measure the depth of understanding or devoutness. Let's see how they act, if it is in accordance with their alleged creed.
Oh wait, they crucify cats.

Ooga booga!

No, you're one of the three posters I hid. Two of them being

God fucking dammiit a jew that thinks that jews are superior (5:06) Debunked all history recorded about Constantine I and Constantine II that any White historian could confirm,

Oh, you were the retard who said
How about you think for yourself you fucking lemming?

You have to be taking the piss. You couldn't be a real person thinking these things.

Nigger (average* - but egalitarians like you think that this is all that matters…) IQ is 70-80, the higher ones being Albania level.

If the average mattered, ever, we wouldn't have

I got redpilled on low-iq whites during my time in the conscript army. Just because they function, they aren't human. The same applies to blacks, obviously, juts empty matter without soul or mind.

So basically you're a little bitch who can't handle being disagreed with. Got it.

I have thought for myself, and I decided to quit that nigger-loving religion. Christianity is not a friend of the white race.

Basically you're not using an argument right now. None of your posts are, by the way. They are just empty jargon.

Must be like a nigger with high iq. I feel bad for you. Do you have a passion for it, or did you just go 'meh' all the way?

That you imply that I'm an egalitarian is amazing. I can't believe how little you understand the argument or the words you use. You are the low-iq subhuman you claim to despise so much, something I'm sure you're aware of. No one hates anything more than their own reflection.

Could you stop constantly shitting up threads to blogpost about your iq

Not really. Those living in DDR knew they were being lied to about everything, but the propaganda still got through.

That's not the point. Of course the top 5-10% of other races are more capable than the bottom 5-10% of whites, this is well known.

But you, like the marxist or christcuck you are give yourself away by designating them as "above."

If a guy from another race is more capable than your brother… you don't spend your resources on helping the stranger along… you double your efforts with your brother to give him an advantage over your common rival.

This is the problem with you cucks.

t. shitty internet IQ "test"

anyways being a high IQ autist doesn't guarantee success, you need to have agency to act

You sure?

I think the guy's a whackjob too, but just watch the video.

Did you even read the end?

If someone saves you, you shouldn't give a shit what they look like. Unless you'd like to follow in the footsteps of "refugees" denying aid just because there's a cross on Red Cross supplies.

Christian pacifism does not mean "Completely let yourself die at the hands of others with no complaint". Otherwise Jesus wouldn't let his followers buy swords, much less TELL THEM TO. It means "Small things are small things. Don't be like niggers who go insane just because someone accidentally stepped on their Jordans".

Ahahaha no.

Once we seize governmental power, and turn the nation into a National Socialist paradise, what religion do we choose?

none, fuck that.

-cognitive dissonance intensifies-

With those digits, I think you already know.

kek is anti white guys

paganism is the way, the truth and the life. actually worshiping a kike on a stick is worshiping a foreign religion and should be banned

Truck drivers are not my brothers, regardless of race or nationality. Low IQ plebs are the enemy.

Let me tell you a tale. Lenin wanted asylum, and the socialist plebs gave it to him. What followed was three useless wars for us and plenty more for the world.

I'll take a white truck driver over a pseudointellectual such as yourself any day. You know nothing and contribute nothing, makes sense you're a christcuck but you make even the sensible ones look bad with your continued idiocy.

Oh, but how could I forget Holla Forums of pre-1917; the nationalists also wanted Lenin to live so they could use the destability to further their gains.

Fuck that paradigm. Royalist and loyalist with Logos taken into account. Every other notion ignores what humanity is about for 'muh simple algorithm life as a dumb goy'.

You cant reject racialism , group thinking and tribalism you individualist dipshit ,The day you realize the other High IQ People from other races dont reject their nature and put you below their racial brothers is the day you will realize how wrong you are.

Yes I can. Classes exist. The difference between a 90 and a 70 IQ pleb is non-existent, merely the cultural influences. Both are cancer starting from kindergarten. Both are doomed to failure if they try to achieve something.

They don't? Last I checked most other nations have their population enslaved to the smarter and more ruthless component.

Christianity is what stops me from killing plebs.

No, I needed no online IQ test- had the highest score in the Army IQ test.

:^)

Pick one

Higher classes have no interest in us, as is natural to the situation when plebs get above their former peers.

If nation is the continuation of the ultimate ruler, it can work as a cohesive unit. Without it, it's just a tug of war for special interest groups, no matter how much you'd prefer it to be race.

Conscription or jail.

Is having the highest IQ in the Army like being the world's tallest midget?

apparently the trinity

the thrice named

the thrice great

lol k

No. Conscription applies to 80% of my generation.

That's like having the highest IQ on a short bus.

Semitic*

And Egypt was White.

I'm starting to think you're some sort of anti-christcuck shill. If that's the case, good job.

Isn't Semitic Sons of Shem?

Haha, I only have a topping of Christianity. I honestly am starting to think that you guys deserve everything you get.

Thanks for brining me back to nihilism.

What's your IQ then?

No, they didn't.

Society doesnt work like that , Human social behaviour was molded trough generations , Human nature is not something that can be changed . Racialism , group thinking and tribalism will always exist in any society .

You are either a Mongrel with Average IQ or a delusional Hyper Individualist Kid, Christianity is not what stopping you form anything you are not superior because an IQ test you are superior becausue of the struggle that all the generations before you did to pass you up your genes , Great Nations arent build by great people but for the many "plebs" that sacrificed their lives to pass their genes on.

You dont understand the sacred duty that was trusted upon your shoulder when you were born
it doesnt discern between king and slaves , And it doesnt care about IQ , social status or anything is the most primal form of nature . To continue to exist , to pass on what was entrusted by your parents . This is what created functional society , empires , not individualistic brilliance.

To put in a simply way is not that we create , solve problems , build empires for ourselves but to the continue of our race and btw we have Ids i can know you are the same.

Yeah, let's twist it in an unbelievable fairy tale fashion.
Hell, using this method of interpretation, Newton's 3rd law of motion wasn't forces are opposite and equal it meant the girl should thrust back on you.
The mental gymnastics are astounding.

You retards tend to be happier, with your simplistic pleb-tier world views where everything is a permanent war of the flags.

Human nature can kiss my ass. Human behavior is what matters.

Watch me become the next Soros.

Read the linked thread.

Good luck in the modern world.

You have been worshiping a literal Jewish sandnigger as a god for hundreds of years and now wonder why your women vote to replace you with Arabs and Jews run your government.

Yep spotted the hyper individualist , Go ahead delusional faggot.

WAR OF FLAGS

That's why op proposes we read Enoch which clearly states it.

No thanks. I am already familiar with all of the alleged evidence for Jewish fairy tales. It is bullshit

So you're Jewish? Why do you deny racialism then?

No, no. Christians are jewish.

That's what it is to you. Brands and stigmas. Images and pipe dreams.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to all the anons in the thread who have overcome Jewish fairy tales. Always remember, if you're ever feeling down, at least you're not Anthony Burch b7f625.

and pigs are monkeys

This thread is an embarrassment to Holla Forums and anyone who is posting here should an hero.

….fuck.

I know more about christianity than you do, and I believe it is bullshit. How does that make you feel?

Except christians never provide a concise paragraph explaining their beliefs. Either they drown you in 3 hour videos ("Why didn't you watch the 72 hours of videos I linked you, huh??????) or they give you walls of text that would require a month to explain why they're bullshit. Explain the points yourself or you're admitting you know nothing about the topic you wish to lecture others about.

Hey man, he's the smartest goy in the army.

Haven't you read the thread?
Low IQ whites claim quilt by association. Therefore facts align according to what their racial instincts tell them.

..or the smartest goy in the jail.

why are you kikes so dense hm? christianity isnt a thing you can sum up in few sentences, just like any phylosopy or pretty much any kind of science.

Holla Forums is dead

Moot killed it. Pity, but since it was a nice thing, it had to go.

english is not my first language so you can go kindly fuck yourself

What is your first language? Hindi?

yeah lolpagans and (((sjw atheists))) are killing it

Einstein said that if you can't sum up something briefly and in a simple form, you didn't understand it.

You mean Christians?

No, they are jewish and semitic.

einstein was a kike

Also black, spic and asian.

I'm sure that your father really loves his job at Nintendo too.

I really hope you aren't serious.

Correct.

That is the truth. Ancient Europe>>>medieval Europe>>>>>>>>>>modern Europe

Christianity has been one long slide down hill for Europe.

kekd hard at it. its pretty much picture related

And prehistoric Europe>>>ancient Europe

you wanna know how I know you're a filthy jew?

non-pauline christianity existed as ebionitism in the early days…it evolved into/merged with islam.

Consider that, heretic. Paul is a rghtful apostle of christ, and without him, you become a pig fucking muslim.

Paul also gives you the ammo to drop jewish kosher and circumcision and serves as a bulwark against gays and feminists.

The greek doesn't reflect it, so you turn into an easily defeated cult as soon as you get into an argument with the big boys. The greek is used most often for situations involving improper/unlawful use, so you lose the similarity to our word.

Only idioits would be swayed by it…do you want idiots?

You can justify this with the OT alone.
I have a feeling you have /fringe/ tendencies and want enoch in for magical purposes.

God renames Jacob "Israel" not too much further into the story. How do you justify that? Israel is explicitly not identified with esau.

why even do this though, when we have the graft model of understanding israel? The church is israel, and the church is a nation to itself – god's chosen, and not the ethnic jews. In this, the radical nationalism of the israelites is our radical nationalism.

really, you need to be burned at the stake.

No, most women, gays, progressives and jews hate christianity because of paul, because paul basically tells women to know their role, tells gays they're going to hell, and tells jews they're not the master race.

People who hate paul hate him because they've either never read him, or because they aren't on our side to begin with.

Yup, low IQ whites belong to the markets and slave pens.

and so is our friend beter bolynu.

You hit a brick wall. You can't teach subhumans how to think or behave like humans.

Come on, don't be no fun allowed. Christians have taken the role as Holla Forumss comedic relief, show some appreciation.

As expected of the goyim.

lel you confused it with lolpagans and kek autists

deported for lentil

Sasuga

And Islam is superior religion to pure Christianity (not to European Christianity, but that doesn't exist anymore).

cuck 1: h-hey guys, maybe we can try something to uncuck our cuck-religion a tiny bit?
cuck 2: you need to be burned at the stake!

This is an ideology that's going places.

Not necessarily low IQ, but those inferior, such as liberals (who often have decent IQ but are subhuman).

Kikes should be able to buy them so that free Romans could enjoy their gold.

Pagan here. Christianity is a kike religion, with a kike god, for kike sheep.

If you have European blood you should follow a European God,is that so hard to understand.

That's why they sold white slaves to the kikes.

CHRISTIANS SOLD WHITE SLAVES ALL OVER THE WORLD YOU FAGGOT. Every heard of the Irish slaves? Fuck off with this Christardation. Go worship a kike and then make more excuses for worshiping a kike. Spiritual cuck.

As usual, all the intelligent replies are in the thread's beginning. I was posting at around the 100 mark. From then those arguing are either shills or abject and utter retards.

yeah yeah kike shill, divide more

Lul your only post is a 'look he got le magic dubs' post.

hehehe every time

The idea of whites being unified under religion again sure brings out the kikes. It's clear that this is what they fear above all else.

Every time what you cunt? Jesus was ethnically a Jew.

Obviously. It would be horrible for the kikes if all whites were unified under worship of kikes. The fear must be immense.

he was as jewish as lenin was democratic

This is what dumb goyim believe.

Ok so we are denying race now. Typical Christcuck behavior. This is why Christians can't be saved.

the very word kike comes from how much they hate Christ.

hey let me post an actual picture with real facts and citations instead, friendo

Lol, let's up this shit-show a few notches. The oath autist have arrived.

Kike on stick, reported for intl, oaths void. GG NO RE.

best christcuck thread in ages

Checked! Kikels hate Jesus who was a Kikel. Kumbayah!

this is why kike shills fail every time.

Read Culture of Critique user

Kikes have been infiltrating and attacking christian institutions for a long time

IIRC they even inflated the reconquista and the inquisition to holohoax teir numbers

Whites should rally under paganism because you can easily exclude nonwhites no questions asked. You can't do this with Christianity because it's explicitly for everyone.

have some more facts

Why do you listen so much to what Jews say? It's almost like you're a part of some sort of cult that has indoctrinated you to take what Jews say seriously.

tfw talmud reference.

you can do better kike

?

You denied that Jesus was a Jew. That's an outright lie. He was born a Jew and educated by Jews in Judaism, he believed Jewish mythology. Just because he started a Jewish civil war and you follow the schismatic group of "good Jews" called Christians it doesn't make it not Jewish you fucking cuck. It was 100% created from Jewish mythology by Jews. It couldn't even possibly be more Jewish unless it was just Rabbinical Judaism itself.

citation needed. also god is a serb so he is 50% white in every case

Well… actually… he was a descendant of some king Davidstein or something, so he was Kikel aristocracy.

So yeah, however improbable he was actually a bit more Jewish than what you said.

Stopped reading right there.

You can say the same for islam after it becomes the major religion of the brave new europe.

Christianity is jewry.
If you insist on having a deity, let it be Europa.

The only tradition and heritage we have is the one we created ourselves.

new testament is called new for a reason, kike. plus christianity was formed by romans, who were western civilization

"Deus" = Zeus.
"God" in Christianity is the Indo-European patriarch God.
By the way, if it's been proven that the pharaohs of ancient Egypt were Indo-Aryan, what makes you think biblical Abraham wasn't? There's conjecture of this by anthropologists already. sites.google.com/site/levitedna/origins-of-r1a1a-ashkenazi-levites/2014-klyosov-article-on-jewish-dna-genealogy

ah its like arguing with a bunch of retards

What? Churches all over have made up pictures of Jesus where they portray a semitic man with blonde hair and blue eyes. This is certainly a more reasonable approximation of how the Jewish aristocrat Jesus would have looked.

I'm talking about the New Testament you dumb fuck. Who do you think wrote it? What mythology was it based on? Who's history is it based on? All Jews. Jesus was the _ Messiah? King of the _?

If you mean the Romans threw a bunch of paganism at a thoroughly Jewish religion then yeah. It sure as fuck isn't based upon Roman paganism. it's based on Judaism as a foundation.

Boy, are you fucking retarded

More likely the Jewess was just a whore like all Jewess. If Jesus was half anything it would be Roman. Jewess couldn't resist.

This thread, and every recent Christian thread before it, as you can see is heavily shilled. It is obvious they don't just hate Christ, but they fear Christ. They fear what Christ does to Whites, what we do when we believe. The so called non-believers and heretics are so afraid of Him they will malign Him, desecrate His images, curse His name all in a desperate attempt to convince you to not become a Christian soldier in the final holy battle for Earth. Will you be on the side of the rest of the White Race? Will you stand shoulder to shoulder with the rest of White America, unbent and unbroken with the Light as our strength?

kekd

Ok, but how are you going to racially discriminate as a Christian? It couldn't be more universalist. The Somalian and the repentant pedophile are all "god's children" just like so you you must love them as you love yourself so then you must also extend charity to them and basically starve the fuck to death helping them. We're all god's children user. There is only one race, the human race. Same shit. The whole world can read the bible now, the global, universalist cat is out of the bag and its never going back. Also no one is ever going to literally believe creation stories and miracle tales ever again. We certainly do need some spiritual unification and motivation but Christianity can't work here and now.

Here's a few scriptural big fucking problems for a "racist Christian" movement. Christian Identity tried to do it and it was an incoherent, laughable mess.

Acts 17:26
and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,

Malachi 2:10
"Do we not all have one father? Has not one God created us? Why do we deal treacherously each against his brother so as to profane the covenant of our fathers?

Acts 10:34-35
Opening his mouth, Peter said: "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:11
a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all.

John 13:34
Verse Concepts
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

James 2:1-4
My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. For if a man comes into your assembly with a gold ring and dressed in fine clothes, and there also comes in a poor man in dirty clothes, and you pay special attention to the one who is wearing the fine clothes, and say, "You sit here in a good place," and you say to the poor man, "You stand over there, or sit down by my footstool,"

Deuteronomy 10:17
"For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.

Ephesians 2:14
For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall,

WHICH WILL IT BE, Holla Forums??

Deus Vult!

reported for intl

Can't tell if bait, cringe or just a hardcore christlubber.

So you're literally an ethnic jew. Hwow who would've thought!

you dumb fuck, you dont even know about first christian councils. christianity was formed and molded by europeans.

Christ was not a Talmudic cuck and, in fact, defied the precursors of Talmudic tradition in an appropriately red-pilled fashion.

Fuck off with your pre-packaged D&C.

Maybe we should just ignore everything Bobby Fischer says since his mother was Jewish amirite!

Dude no one is afraid of Christians. You're technically not even allowed to defend your life from an attacker.

It does things like make whites mix with nonwhites,flood white countries with none whites,encourage race mixing.

good job kike lover,god get some more whites killed in sand nigger land "deus vult" you fucking retard

sill no fact and no arguments

That's the wrong end of the sword you're holding Mr. Vult.

What? Wasn't Jesus the direct descendant of King Davidstein? That's what I was taught in sunday school at least.

Its obvious we would hate a religion that send white woman to Africa to help the sub-humans where the fuck do you think you are.

see

Fuck off back to >>>/christian/

I always wondered why Christians are so dead-set on forcing unbelievers into their churches, where they will lie about believing in Christ and just profane the place.

I wonder the same thing about Muslims too, because they're the only other religion dead-set on making other people pretend to be Muslims and committing sacrilege against their most sacred holy places and beliefs.

20th century neoligistic nonsense. That kind of bullshit interpretation of scripture is a post-enlightenment invention.

If you're life is being threatened, then your attacker has marked himself for death in the eyes of God.

You people are living proof that we will eventually have to completely separate from you cucks. There is no amount of information that will convince you of the obvious Jewish origins of Christianity or of Jesus himself. So why bother when people like you prefer Jewish fairy tales over your own blood religion? You've proven that Christians care more about religion that race AGAIN. And next thread you'll do it again and again and again.

I would wipe Christianity off the face of the Earth to save my people but you would wipe my people off the face of the Earth to save Christianity. That's the difference.

*everyone* is afraid of christians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_League_(1538)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_League_(1571)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_League_(1684)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_League_(1717)

you dont care about our europeaan history and facts, you are either a retard american or a kike shill. fuck off from Holla Forums as you wont bring anything good for our cause, and only cause divisions in the meantime.

Come on, those are some of the most pathetic wars Christianity ever fought. All the good ones, the ones with really high kill counts was against fellow whites.

Is it the semitic cult of marxism or the semitic cult of Christianity who has the record for ideology with most whites killed ever? I don't know, but they are both serious contenders.

You mistake "Jews" in the NT with ethnic Jews.

Jews are the followers of Christ and God's chosen people and Jesus is their king, yes. But God abandoned (ethnic) Jews as they rejected Christ and constantly worshiped idols.

We are the Jews. They are the ones which Revelations 3:9 refers to:
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

There was a time when Europeans didn't have paganism, or a pantheon. Then the gods were invented and eventually people started to believe in them. What about the people who didn't accept paganism? You can argue that them rejecting paganism is defending their heritage. Because what is heritage and tradition if not for what your ancestors practiced? Your most recent ancestors practiced Christianity, and the ones before them, paganism, and the ones before them, nothing.

I care more about the part of our history that wasn't hijacked by kike worshipers and actual kikes. But I forgot that doesn't count because according to Christcucks, they were just stupid uncivilized pagans who deserved to die or be converted. Look how great that worked out.

We have been completely severed from our spiritual roots and now we are spiritually dying as a result. Good job you Semitic psychopaths.

The crusades were a massive failure.
Who owns Palestine today?
That's right, muslims.
They just threw a bunch of idiots at civilian muslim cities on the other side of the earth who died shortly after fighting.

LOL maybe you're the Jew, Kikelstein, but I am certainly no Jew.

western countries are dying because they reject christian traditions and accept cultural marxism and atheism.

I agree… you are the Jews.

[citation needed]
compassion towards those in need originated in christianity

If Christianity was not the religion of the west, we would actually do a better job of keeping out the fucking kikes. But Christianity always lets them in. It's Christianity's fault that they are so fucking rich and powerful because they leeched wealth from Christians for centuries.

according to your retard "logic" even natsoc caused more deaths of fellow whites

hah you cant be serious kike. without christianity the europe would be even easier for the conquest, as every pisspoor village would have their own pgagn "gods"

wrong again

No. Every single casualty in WW2 is squarely at marxist feet. That's why they might be able to contend for the first place when it comes to white genocide.

But Christianity is probably still in the lead. They've been killing whites for several centuries more after all.

I'm sure compassion towards the needy is a European behavioral trait.
You don't think in-group altruism and kin-selection didn't help European civilization skyrocket?

crusades were succesful at some parts of europe and some of the crusades failed, true, but some managed to achieve victory against all odds. the utter failiure was the later bickering of european countries and crusader states.

incredible mental gymnastics

You completely misread my post.

what wars exactly you have in mind?
oh wait, you are pulling it from your ass. carry on then

ah charlemagne, you were almost perfect ruler

Except the whole enslaving everyone to kike bankers thing right? Thanks Christianity.

Don't forget the Massacre of Verden

lold. I dont know about that, but he has massive pros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolingian_architecture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolingian_Renaissance

OH WONDERFUL. I sure hope they destroyed as much white history as possible while they were at it!

Yeah, that doesn't make up for enslaving us all to kike bankers, sorry. I seem to remember the Roman pagans killing kikes and destroying their temple. Then (((ROMAN CATHOLICS))) gave them untold wealth in the form of complete banking dominance. Gee, I wonder what happened to the "legacy of Rome" that made it so cucked… Just a big mystery I guess. I'm sure Christian doctrine played absolutely no role in that.

you are wrong, first banks were created by crusader orders

lel I got so many dubs itt, I just had to check them

Getting dubs is a 10% chance. You posted 51 times getting 6 dubs, meaning your frequency of dubs-getting was average at best. That is not kek's will, merely probability.

The kikes Templar only cared about stealing back their Jewish family treasures from Jerusalem. How is that any better? Literal kike refugees larping as christian knights THEN creating banks. Wow, Christianity is fucking awesome and totally not Jewish.

I see the conditioning is working well for you

u just jelly fag :

Think of it like r/atheism discovering WN.
Same talking points basically.

The only way to positively make use of Christianity for a white society is to completely ditch all of the scripture and focus on Jesus as a powerful folk hero.

Having the old testament be canon is absolutely insane. Why the fuck are you making the sacred texts of a jewish tribal religion the centerpiece of the white mans faith? It is ridiculous.

Not an argument. Jews that became knights that later became bankers and finally Masons are not pro-white by any stretch of the imagination. But you only care about twisting Christian history into something that "simply must be pro-white".

Christianity is just Jewish conditioning for stupid goyim. I want you to go pray to the kike god in the name of the kike messiah tonight and tell me how you feel after praying to the almighty kike. If you feel ok, then you are probably a kike in addition to a kike worshiper.

Yes, tell those Mennonites and Amish in their all-white communities that they're all cucks.

I've asked this countless times. Why, if the OT doesn't apply anymore, isn't it thrown out?

I've never gotten a good answer.

Also, for the average indoctrinated cuck, the OT stories are the ones who stick. Try asking a random cuck about some stories. He'll be pretty vague on what Jesus said, he knows the high points but little else.

But the OT stories… those are the ones with some storytelling, some drama, sex and violence. Those are the ones who stick in the golems mind. That's where the inferiority complex comes from I suspect. Christians make the Jews so special in their minds that they want to be Jews.

The Jews always wins, god always helps the Jews out. The Jews are smart and clever and endure terrible hardships.

Is Christianity the Jews way of tapping into the aryan creative spirit to meme themselves to the top?

Is that possible?

sure, but, ((Jesus)) was a community organizer telling layabouts that by faith alone are they saved, a popular position for layabouts who aren't too busy doing works to listen to a community organizer

And the Old Testament is full of Jews Jewing goyim, making it unsuitable for goyim to worship.

Into the trash with all of it.

(checked)

I essentially agree but you will never get people to stop praying to Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary. But if you stop shoving the (((scriptures))) down their throats all the jewish shit will fade. Christian figures need to be transformed into pagan deities, like how the early Christians turned all of our gods into saints.

this is why I love Holla Forums. I thought I had it all figured out, here's an even more reasonable position, and when I leave this thread no one will ever know I wasn't the one who thought of it.

Praise Kek, and honor ((Jesus)), son of the ((Holy Spirit)), the god of cuckoldry raised by ((Joseph)), who threw away the career his adoptive father had for him to be a ((community organizer)), and then his life by being sufficiently obnoxious towards the Roman governor.

Yes, we should honor ((Jesus)), not because he is a hero of any kind, but because he makes a lot of people feel good and helps them accept being cuckolded with his promise of Heaven if they renounce worldly offspring.

Very, very interesting theory you got there. Indeed it may be possible

To build further on this new folk hero Jesus, he was a Jew who actually rejected materialism.

Now, that's not very special for us, seeing how we have neets in basements all over the place rejecting materialism… but think how rare this is for a Jew.

It's a sort of thing to build some kind of black swan allegory around.

hey check it out, we have a cuckold identarian here!

It's great that you claim Jesus as White, but that implies claiming David, Joseph, Jacob, and Abraham as White too, and you need to claim Yahweh as a god of Whites. All of whom are disgusting Jews Jewing each other and the goyim.

Checked. Praise Kek.

Christianity was what drove old Kek out of Egypt in the first place, and then ensured that the Crusaders seeking to restore the ((Holy Land)) to Christian hands could not possibly succeed, since they viewed success as the people there going to Church, instead of there being Whites with the capacity to fight settled there.

As a result, as soon as the Crusaders stopped coming, the Crusader States were overrun, and the people stopped going to church.

Meanwhile, every time the Jews were driven out of one European country or another, in a few decades, some other leader, who read that the Jews are the chosen of ((Yawheh)) in some book somewhere, decided to let them back in.

The Old Testament is totally fucking Judaism.

giving people social status based on how much wealth they amass is much better than how good they are at social signaling, and by faith alone are ye saved is the doctrine under which christcucks eagerly seek out aborted Black embryos to implant in their wives, thus, for the first time in human history, making not just themselves but their wives literal cuckolds.

Hey friendo, how about an honest reply.

If you break that up into some kind of meter, we already have a decent verse for "The Book of Jesus."

Christcucks are borderline retarded and the majority of their pozz'd churches are contributing to the problems we see today.

But side with the mudslimes? Fuck you, you goddamn sack of shit

Yeah, like make more Christian mud people. Congratulations.

And as much as you piss me off, I'm still not siding with the mudslimes over you, ignore that other faggot

Sure

None of those communities could survive next to, say, an Islamic community without the secular US government protecting them. They're all pacifists.

Yeah, become a fighter for (((christianity))). Ignore Science and the simulation. Go back in time and pray to a dead kike on a stick. Try to tell us how to dress.
You fucking (((assholes))) destroyed halfchan and now you are trying to destroy us with the same propaganda. Go and fuck your jewish bastard and your gay dress code.
You'll never defeat us with your fucking bullshit. You didn't defeat us back then and you won't defeat us now. We are the only enemy who is able to disable you.
Cry and try as much as you want. We will disable you. Fucking kikes.

POZZED

Ok. Now imagine an all-white government whose purpose it is to defend an all-Amish population. Would you call that a country full of cucks?

"Fuck you, mom and dad" the post.

Keep your desert religions in the desert.

Christianity isn't worth a grain of salt, and holds very little commonality with what was originally christian. December 25 was the rebirth of the Sun, and Mithra before it was the birth of the son. Easter comes from Eostre, and so on. Anything good in Christianity today was already in the European religious and philosophical tradition

Imagine if you will that it was Islam that first spread to Europe instead of Christianity, and people were going around saying that Muhammad was white, and talking about their Euro-Muslim values, and uniting the white race under Muhammad. Disgusting isn't it. Well Christianity is the same. Just another desert religion, that will soon be overtaken as it rots from within.

The old gods return again, though some in new form.

Oh look, christcucks spreading lies to justify worshiping a foreigner and participating in the tradition responsible for slaughtering the original ruling castes of Europe and destroying the ideals, traditions, and knowledge we had inherited over tens of thousands of years from the men who had first forged civilization itself. Truly, all christcucks are race traitors.

So either a foreign religion for the weak or the beliefs of the greatest of my ancestors. Easy choice.

we used to have an all White government defending an all Christian population. Then the Christians decided to import niggers because blessed are the meek or there is not Jew or Greek in Christ or just plain lottery of souls.

That's the entire problem.

Christians are inherently cuckolds, so yeah. Whites shouldn't worship foreign gods, certainly shouldn't worship foreign peoples, and definitely shouldn't worship a ((community organizer)).

My only reservation with Stoicism is you see a lot of reference to all men are equal, that slaves are equal etc etc

OP gets it. The biggest religion in the world is the one thing that unites all Europeans and the West.

Honest question to christians why would I worship a hebrew god?

If Christianity is what's responsible for people wanting to import niggers, then why does Sweden do it the most if they're one of the most atheistic countries in Europe?

You want whites to follow a religion where Jews are the Chosen People. You're a cuck. Jump in the oven after them, thanks.

it became atheist but still upholds christian judeo values such as equality and turn thy cheek

You must be a troll. Islam has been trying to conquer Europe from time immemorial. Christians won that war.

cultural marxism, aka christianity 2: slave morality boogaloo.

Sweden before Christianity: viking warriors fighting for the honor of their ancestors

Sweden after Christianity: cuckolds begging for nigger seed to atone for sins they never committed, and trying to believe in the lottery of souls

Then why doesn't Poland wish to infest their countries with niggers and shitskins if they're one of the most Christian countries in Europe?

MFW atheists cuck out but still blames religion

Most Christians are non white. It's not a white religion. Christmas and Easter are simple rebrands of PAGAN festivals. The only religion that is explicitly European is paganism. But we don't need to try to emulate pre Christian paganism entirely, we can't. Many pagan traditions are still intact, even if they were rebranded by Christians, in that sense, we are still practising paganism today. We don't need to create a new religious, we only have to continue our traditions and try to recover some that have become lost. Apart from that we must distance ourselves from Christianity as it is not a white religion and it's cuckoldry for whites to practice it.

Some churches engage in cuckoldry and some don't. In my country, the Christians believe they must be cuckolds be housing/feeding/clothing non white "refugees" and even hiding them from the government to prevent deportation. They do this in the name of Christianity.
Polish pepe are not cuckolds but that is DESPITE Christianity not because of it.

That's bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianization_of_Scandinavia

From the 1970s Non-Christian political parties started importing Non-Whites to Sweden.

BUUTT MMY KIKE ON A STICK LOL ME SO SMART DUDE >BE ME >BELIEVE IN JEW >CUCK >CUCK >CUCK >JUST LOOK AT MODERN CUCKISTANITY INTERRACIAL

Every fucking time with these people. I dont fully agree with the OP since it doesnt seem to understand even the basics like how miscegenation is warned of in the bible multiple times and you dont need to make shit up to ban it but honestly tell me how the decline of Christianity isnt DIRECTLY linked to the decline of society. Why do the jews attack it so much and why is athiesm and hedonism being pushed as the new order? probably just a (((coincidence))) hey pegan pals?

Marriage and other traditional values predate Christianity. We don't need Christianity to be a strong, healthy society. Indeed, Christianity brought with it various idiotic/unhealthy cultural practices as well - pouring acid on little girl clits to stop them from masturbating? .
We don't need Christianity. Only an idiot could believe in the Christian God.

as in, dont be hateful because hate is a double edged sword, jesus (and any reasonable person) would argue against being motivated by any emotion, as it clouds your judgement.

i dont know how many times i have to explain this before retards stop reading this as "let people beat you up, cuck" instead of "prove you dont fear their actions"

so donating your wealth of your own free will to those in need is somehow giving up your right to property?

im confused here, does this image imply you would kill the old, the sickly, the depressed, and the downtrodden? not that you arent also misinterpreting that passage, which essentially says "your life might suck, but to persevere will make you blessed"

this shit is some serious quote mining rectal sewage, try harder.

Why do you Christcucks do nothing but lie? Cuckstian hegemony led to the worst conditions in Europe since the Younger Dryas. Only after the Reformation, Renaissance and other forms of reclamation of secular power did Europe catch up to and surpass the Chinese and Muzzies. By then it was too late however, liberals could couch their rhetoric in the subversive ideology of Cuckstianity in order to drive forward the great scourges of modernity such as republicanism, tolerance of foreigners, and the granting of rights to women and minorities. All of these movements referenced the Bible to justify the destruction of society. Even today, Cuckstians are the driving force behind White Genocide. Cuckstian churches promoting it, Cuckstian politicians enacting it, and Cuckstian cultists accepting it for their spot in a non-existence Semitic heaven.

Emotion is the most powerful thing there is. Without emotion nothing matters. Emotion is a love for your people. Why should we not be motivated by it? The desire to destroy your enemies is created by emotion also. Loving your enemies is some Seriously retarded cuckoldry.

Poor effort

Any excuse am I right? anything but Christianity. Seems like you are going out of your way to dismiss the benefits of Christianity as having always been there and the outliers as the norm. Jew I see you.

he isnt a hebrew god, he is a god the hebrews began to follow and then quickly abandoned when things got a little hard, he apparently intended the jews to create a new, monotheistic society (thus, the chosen) but they quickly became uncontrollable idiots, their own prophets told them time and time again that god had abandoned that plan and even cursed them for their insolence, a prophecy came of the final prophet whom would lead the chosen to victory, that prophet ended up being jesus, but the jews didnt like jesus for a great many reasons, and so they denied his offer to repent just as god said they would.

kinda like how hitler gave several chances to the allies to stop the fight, he practically begged them to end the war, by the logic you people use, hitler was working for the allies the whole time and actually wanted germany to fall.

All the Polish catholics that are fending off globalism and immigration must be really bad Christians then, since apparently it's fundamental Christian doctrine to let nignogs overrun your country. Hell, even Norway loves importing muds, and they aren't Christians either!

There are no more benefits (unique) to Christianity. But there are many problems with it. It is a religion mainly practiced by niggers in Africa. It is internationalist. It's is not white. All I care about is this race. Why would we as a race practice it any more? We are too intelligent to believe it any longer.

It's really silly to try that shit here when we regularly have threads about pre-Cuckstian Europe, plus most of us have read the books from which such threads draw. Lying won't work where the truth is known.

There are no benefits to Cuckstianity. The ideology attributed to Jesus is theistic proto-Marxism. The cult created by Saul was directly designed to subvert Roman authority. The entrance of that cult into Europe was marked by nothing short of an attempt to erase the original culture of our race. Participating in such a cult means that one has placed a Semite ahead of his own kin. Becoming a christcuck is the first step on the road to the breakdown of society (it only took a thousand years of Cuckstianity to destroy what took our ancestors tens of thousands of years to create) and automatically makes one a race traitor. To boot, none of the theology is in alignment with The Truth. It's another cult born of a charade of the trickster superspectrum.

OK, that's a sarcastic strawman you have there. It's not adding anything to the discussion, really, but I suppose I can't expect christcucks to understand logic.

Nationalism first

romans had no authority over non romans, thus you prove that you dont know what you are even saying
Race is supported after Nation.
A nation is a genetic group of related people. There can not be anything if you do not support your people.

using words like cuck or other idiotic meme insults doesnt really an argument make

Racialism is more fundamental than nationalism. There is no nation without a folk. As you said, a nation is a group of related people. Unity between related people is the root of the establishment of a nation. Thus any religion which is not of the folk is not suitable as the basis for a nation. Any religion which is not racialist cannot be nationalist.

Cuckstianity was started by Semites to venerate another Semite in the tradition of a Semitic religion which was itself a direct rebellion against the pantheistic order established by Indo-Europeans when they ruled Canaan. It is foreign to Europe in ideology, blood, and geography, only entering through the subversion of the Roman state and the destruction of the original heritage of our race.

Yeah, actually. Charlemagne basically offered peoples he conquered a choice between conversion or death and, necessarily, that involved destroying every holy site, holy object and oral tradition that presented itself. Of course not every single thing was extirpated successfully (the brothers Grimm, for example, noted that as late as the 18th century in Saxony peasants would beat whetstones against their scythes and chant "Wod! Wod! Wod!" before beginning the fall harvest) but he sure did a pretty fucking thorough job of it.

The fact that Norway and Sweden are both predominantly atheistic yet love the smell of cultural marxism in their countries, while the Polish are predominantly Catholic (hell, most of Slavland as well, which is mostly Orthodox) yet want to preserve themselves, is pretty bad material to make a "strawman" out of.

Assuming you are right. What's the consequence of this? It's not a proof of Christianity being anti immigration. Are the poles protecting their country from immigrants due to Catholicism? I don't t go think they are. There are examples of the opposite, Christians claiming their religion is the reason for their love of immigrants. So what does it mean? In any case, that is not the only way to evaluate cuckstianity.

Why is there so much backpeddling and fear about Christianity. Why do you make up these fantasies to fit your twisted world view?

Its amazing that there are people who think they can beat the jew by playing into their hands. Emotions, no matter which one it is, come with the same effects, a loss of focus, a surge of reflex dampening chemicals, poor decision making, etc

life isnt an anime, you cant fucking go super saiyan and expect shit to work out, anger isnt power, anger is weakness, selfish, stupid.

to love your enemy is to approach them on your own terms, you have the advantage wholly. George silver had written that no man could be considered a master of combat were he incapable of besting masters, men of valor, and "men half drunk" While a man half drunk (as a man drunk on emotion) might have advantage over an unskilled an unprepared man, he would be defeated in a bout by any skilled man whom could keep his composure. You suggest abandoning your greatest advantage as a white man for the sake of your own pleasure.

Remember, dont do what is smart, do what feels good, let the hate flow through you, goy.

Or you could interpret it as "make your enemies your friends, dont have enemies, enemies are bad, everyone is your friend" but then id have to wonder why they didnt just phrase it like that.

What fantasies.?

I don't find your post particularly relevant or interesting. I'll ask someone more intelligent and insightful if I desire to learn more about life.

There is that coveted emotion.
One who cannot critically think is a danger to himself and his people, youd be a better fit with the niggers.

Not
I'm not the one following a religion with more niggers than white people in it.

I fear you are using the jewish and clumsy definition of "nation" to make the word "nationalism". I make no reference to country here. Nationalism is love of your people. No assembly required. Government not included.

Unity between related people is the nation. Here I have given you an image to help.

You are the one living on a planet with more niggers than white people on it. Why you still here bruh?

holy fuck, i knew you were learning that way with the whole "i need muh emotions to do anything" shit, but this is next level.

making up a statistic is bad enough, but to make up one that even being true would be inconsequential due to world racial data? wew lad, this is some black lives matter tier ignorance.

Niggers also pioneered rock-and-roll. Better stop listening to any form of rock music to fully uncuck yourself.

your autism againt emotions is incoherent

why the fuck are we using letters
theres arguably more nonwhite than white speakers and writers of english (fluency and proficiency arguable)

I must live here. But I have the option of not being in a nigger religion.

You are dumb. Your language is so terrible I can't even understand what you're trying to say.

Niggers aren't the only reason Christianity is bad though. It's also wrong.

You do. So stop adhering to cucked popes. I don't submit to men, yet I practice my faith, why would that make you think that it would lead to destruction? My faith can not be taught without the principles that keep me free, I do not say to my family "I am christian" because that statement is almost like saying "I have two limbs". Not very descriptive.

Gay!
Yes it is, it is the description of cuckold.

good banter lad, have a good life

I dug up a handy world religions map for you. It clearly shows that there are more niggers and spics in your faith than white people.

MODS CONFIRMED KIKE SHILLS

GAS THE MODS BOARD WAR NOW

christkikes BTFO

what a triple double to start the round, checked

Too bad it's anchors away, I like you. Keep up the fight.

THIS

(((You))) BTFO

You are beholden to emotion and apparently dont pass a 4th grade reading level in your own language, fascinating.

There was one goof in there where I said "learning" instead of "leaning", which any rational person with a working globe of grey matter could have parsed, so your accusation of bad english is more so your failure to understand beyond a child's comprehension.

The hits just keep on coming, the fact that you cant figure out why your argument is pointless in the face of the data that you yourself present is embarrassing for you, I, and everyone else in this thread.

did american schools stop teaching critical thinking classes?