Voting is a con

voting is a con

politicians are puppets

elections are a charade that are rigged at best

no matter who you vote for, whether they win or lose you are saying you are okay with the whole corrupt system. if you vote green and conservative get in, you still gave them an affirmation that you think that the system is okay and therefore you are okay with what ever the "new" government does, if that government murders people, that is your fault.

voting is part of the control system, it is there to keep your mind locked into the matrix, that is its only purpose, your vote makes no difference to the world. the only thing it does is to give the slave masters your permission to carry on controlling you.

make a statement this general election by not voting, when vote turnout is massively below 50% we will see that democracy is an illusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ctagmQE
bbc.co.uk/news/election/2017/results
worldometers.info/world-population/uk-population/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks for sharing awesome images!
you really succeeded in making a better thread then i, i love your thread i love your post, thank you good sir

It doesn't matter who you vote for; the government always gets in.

BTW I'm voting Kang. At least he has a clear statement of policy. Kodos' vapid feelgood bullshit lacks substance.

Time to take the Ancap pill.

1) the rest of the world are either fucking dumb for never asking questions or being able to see this shit, or else they are just misinformed, lied to and fear.
2) what can we do, beside trying to wake them up in a non insane-acting way?
i support change, and i will make change but without the use of violence and hatred. I know that you will get way to longer with a smile then with crazy behavior and violence, i know they quiz you too, but keep calm while you do what you do. i post an extreme example in form of a picture in the next post i make. cheers

keep calm and shoot the 1%

Dummy

vote for less government

vote libertarian

it's like telling them all that you wish they were fired

yes we are doomed, the meaning of life is reproduce, but why? so others as yourself can enjoy life and be alive, hopefully aware.
everything that has a start has a ending, enjoy the journey, change what you don't like, make it perfect for you and fair for others.
2 laws that will fix everything: no violence, no force, if you do it you would be advised to live on a island or a place where you will be able to do as you wish or learn about what makes sense and what doesn't, and you will soon find out that: no violence and no force is the way forward.
being good to the environment goes under no violence to.

also remove guns, they are designed to kill = does no good

get our degenerate existential nihilism out of my thread please

this thread is about expanding peoples awareness, not contracting it

voting is one of the chains that keeps you a slave

every time you vote you are crystallizing those chains into reality

voting to change the system is simply just wriggling within the spiders web

zoom out a level, think without that system of control

even the idea of "libertarian" has a density associated with it, its a system of ideas that has its own matrix structure associated with it

and them (the people behind them ;) ) try to keep you at each other's throats, so you're not at their throats (also the reason for every war).

war is also a way to squander surplus human resource

every human being and by extension humankind has a capacity to create wonderful things, its capacity for magical operations war is a way to crush that creativity and transmute it into something destructive

embed related to your post

pic related also

to be honest i never thought id be preaching so much to the converted here

i know alot of "free thinking" people who think its a good idea to vote

and i could only imagine what would happen if i made this thread on Holla Forums

yeah there's a lot of mindless people around here and in the real world too. But there are a lot of high rank military people who are aware of this stuff and want to expose it too, so you're not aloneā€¦ Even Michael Jackson tried to tell people that the history we have been thought is a lie. kek

this might be a little cringy but you should watch anyways tbh

embed related, also related to the current terror acts

Then how would we defend ourself if we were invaded by an alien force?

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

32.2M voted with a population of 65.5M

which means 49% of the population get to decide on how 100% of the population is governed

seems fair?

sources:

bbc.co.uk/news/election/2017/results

worldometers.info/world-population/uk-population/

Imagine yourself as ultra rich.
Now would you find it fair if you wouldn't be able to influence the world by buying politicians?
I don't think so.

32m people vote out of 65.5m population

there is an estimated 14000 lobbyists in the uk parliament most of them have corporate interests.

who do you think influences policy makers decisions most on a daily basis?

consider that this could be an arms manufacturer / security company / oil company lobbying to go to war