DE FACTO RACIAL SEGREGATION

demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/index.html

What does your city look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

monash.edu/research/city-science/MelbourneEthnicityMap/#map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at all those coincidences.

This is the portion of Orlando covered by this map.

The horizontal line between whites and dindus is the infamous 8 mile road. As you can see, the hordes trying to escape their own machinations are leaking over in increasing numbers. Thanks, DHS.

The Rust Belt must be weathering a shitstorm.

dude, being from MI, just south of detroit, this map is scarily accurate.i used to roll through the east side and get the worst looks man, im talking along roads like Mack, Gratiot, e jefferson, THOSE places.

My home town is fucking ass
It's also known as the "Cigarette Smuggling Capital of the East Coast". We have Bloods and MS13 who live here, buy cigs dirt cheap then drive up north where cigs are 10x as much and sell them illegally. We've also had a large increase in heroin, coke, and meth in the area. Most likely trafficking on the way up north. We've also just had Crips move in (this is all happening in that "lots of drugs and crime" right next to the elementary school) and it's getting pretty ugly in the trailer parks. Lots of poverty yet we that naval base which props up a bunch of rich fucks who live no where near the shitty parts. But then they send their kids to the same schools as the hood rats.
It's just overall a crappy town. Oh, and we're getting more section 8 housing soon too!

What's worse is not that many people are aware of how bad it's getting here. I was exposed to it all from a young age (went to the super poor elementary school) and was also a delivery driver and used to be a heavy pot smoker. I was IN those shitty areas. I cut all that shit out as I realized I didn't want to be some hoodlum. I wanted to be a respected member of my community, volunteer and try to make the county better. It was all hopeless though. Now I'm ditching this place and moving to Indiana.

For crying out loud, what about the HUMAN race? People need to stop the hate and come together n shiet.

It's like I am watching a zombie virus take over.

Yeah Richmond is shit. Right now the Governor of VA (former mayor of Richmond, ties to Bill Clinton) is giving a fuckton of money to some nigger running for mayor there (democrat).

I'm in Northern Va. and there are so many Orientals and Hispanics. It's basically a different country, maybe Phillippines?

I lived in Manassas (man asses) for 2 years. There are a LOT of Philippines and Koreans there.
My fiance was an EMT in York Shire. She delt with so much MS13 that it redpilled her before I did. The fact it's spreading to where we are now is why we're abandoning VA and moving to Indiana.

Where da niggers at?

New Orleans area.

Surprise surprise, green dots are the high crime zones.

I'm from MI too. Pretty soon the niggers will be coming up into the Thumb.

Fuck, how can 13% of the US population spread out over everywhere?

kek

Points of note here in Cleveland are the clear divide between both banks of the Cuyahoga, the vibrant diversity of the West Side, and the population of rich Jews living on the East suburbs.

NEVER RELAX

holy fuck that population density

t. your local fusion center

The fight was lost long ago.
The only whites here are extremely rich, extremely poor, or in the military.

lol

Blue.

ouch

Guess which city is better.

Pick any other city then smart guy.

they are already in port huron tbh, they already have sagnasty and flint, we got to keep them from getting into the north. the manistee forest is a perfect barrier tbh, just keep out somalis

/auspol/ here

Top kek that the darkies are marked as brown in this visualisation of Melbourne, Australia.

But there are no such thing as black or white neighbourhoods in my country. shocking to see such segregation in the US

monash.edu/research/city-science/MelbourneEthnicityMap/#map

i hope no one responds to this cleverly disguised datamining thread

rolling for milwaukee roof koreans

That perfect split along the highway, asians around the university. Its funny cause its such a liberal muh diversity city

Pretty good example of white flight, you can see the whites trying to escape this shitty town by going as far south as possible.
No one goes to the east side of town.

If you thought Orlando was bad…

Suffering

weeeeeeeeeeeeew

I know and it pisses me off. At least they're mostly contained.

Is Frankenmuth infected yet? I remember visiting as a wee tyke, it was Germanic as fuck.

It's odd how the areas with the most black people are the areas nobody wants to go!

Funny, I was looking at census stats from Baltimore over the years a few days ago. Baltimore was 95% in 1940, now it is around 30% White if I am not mistaken. Sad!

2010? I dont even want to see the current year. I grew up on the east side, galena park, til 04~05. Then moved to Cypress, north west on 290. Never been around so many white kids in my lofe.