I learned something new today

I learned something new today.

Was it how to use the bathroom like an adult?

not really sure how people could develop a fetish for this stuff

Just women in their natural state. Big babies

What the Fuck is this thing?

this

I love the smell and taste of female shit.

Better the shit that comes out their bottom than their mouths.

The shit that comes out of their mouths tastes like communism.

They can be surprisingly comfortable, and fun. A lot of girls seem to experiment with it when they're younger as a joke, because they can still fit in them with their petite frames.

It eventually extends into fetish wear. It's something you never do or wear or even think about in everyday life, it only ever comes up during sexual roleplay, and can put you directly into the desired mindset. It can also hit people's submission and humiliation buttons easily and forcefully.

And that's not even covering the whole aspect of people having Mommy/Daddy issues due to all the single parent homes nowadays, and being forced to grow up faster due to puberty beginning to onset earlier and earlier.

It's also a natural extension for millennials, they're already big kids anyways.

That you're a faggot?

That would be ideal

Anyone ever met an abdl girl?

My Dad had a live in girlfriend with a daughter who was a bedwetter when I was a child myself. She would wear purple pullups to bed sometimes, it always really pushed my buttons.

I used to try to convince her that if she drank a lot of water right before bed it would help her not wet. I can't remember what bullshit reason I used but she trusted me so it worked sometimes. Basically, I did a lot to try to make her wet, and frame her for it so she would have to wear them more often. When she did, she would just wear them with a pajamma shirt, and it was awesome. I always had a fantasy of making it so bad that she would just have to wear them fulltime for the rest of her life, and then she could be my little girl.

yes

They don't exist user

I dated an emo girl once that started getting into it because I kept pushing it on her, might have been because she was just trying to make me happy, but who cares. Bottom line is she did it, and that's all I care about.

many persons (evryone?) has medical shit to deal with. as long as it doesn't affect their personality, it's not that big a deal.

i have a huge fantasy that if i ever get a gf that she can let me "molest" her while she's asleep and she will wake up and try to resist but give into me fondling her

oh and she pretends she like 8 and her mom is asleep in the other room and im her step-dad or real dad

shit gets me so hard
i wish i can do that before i die

You'd be surprised how often it becomes second nature and how little of a deal people would make of it.

it's been flashed subliminally on TV

oh yeah are you a kike insider or something?

Amount of times diapers are featured in kids cartoons is suspect.

If she had a normal personality, yeah. I used to be a CNA cleaning up old people's diapers, I could more than handle a 10/10 QT3.14

I misread that as CIA

If only haha

Where do people go for their photos?

tumblr

lulz