Did you ever notice when one unfunny has-been comedian does something stupid another unfunny has-been comedian always...

Did you ever notice when one unfunny has-been comedian does something stupid another unfunny has-been comedian always comes to their defense? What is the deal with that?

Did you ever notice that the right wing are a bunch of hypocrites?

Yes, I did. Really makes you think doesn't it?

Attention, but I agree with Jerry. Kerry Seinfeld is actually pretty outspoken against the entire PC movement of which this is apart. People on this bored actually referred to him as "based" in the past.

samefag

All of you need to gbt/pol

I read that in Jerry's voice. kek. Sadly there is no punchline.

I never asserted any opinions in that post I just gave some background information for the OP. I find Holla Forums unbearable

I did say I agreed, goddamnit

Did you ever notice how stormderps are fickle babbies? Whats the deal with that?

I don't get it what's the big deal about what kathy griffin did? Like okay, I don't find her funny, I still don't see why its a big deal.

Both sides are a bunch of fucking pussies.

Also this. I mean, it's embarrassing that she was that desperate for attention, but who gives a fuck?

totally convinced me there cuckboy.

What's the deal with comedians? I mean, all they do is things that they THINK are funny; but who else is laughing? Am I right people?!

it's pushing the limits on what is acceptable

no mainstream sources ever did that sort of thing with obama

dank memes on imageboards don't count, which is why this image is disingenuous

it's like the difference between telling a dirty joke in a locker room or in church

How is it disingenuous? That is basically how Holla Forums reacted. Is it disingenuous because it hurts your fee fees?

it's like the difference between telling a dirty joke in a locker room or in church

Seinfeld is a comedian. He's big on protecting the free speech of other comedians. Just like you used to be big on protecting others' free speech until they said something you didn't like, OP. Just like tumblr says they love free speech until someone says something they don't like (which is practically anything).

It's one thing to point out the hypocrisy of these organizations, but to say that this is pushing the limits of what is acceptable is bullshit. If anything, you should be arguing that it's bullshit that it wouldn't have been considered acceptable with Obama, not that it shouldn't be acceptable now.

Can you give an example of a mainstream celebrity doing something comparable to Obama and not getting a similar reaction?

What does that even mean? I'm going to need you to elaborate.

"What's the deal with black people? They're not black, and they're not peopleā€¦"

t. Jerry Seinfeld

what is and is not appropriate changes depending on where you are, what time it is, to whom you are speaking, etc

Not if you are autistic. Checkmate neurotypical.