Cuckime is quite literally cuckime now

cuckime is quite literally cuckime now

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/460777/idris-elba-reveals-child-he-thought-he-d-fathered-was-not-his-son-says-it-s-tragic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't you mean netorarime?

So is the blonde actual whitey or one of those fantasy hapas?

Bless those slants

That art style is fucking terrible. Also

The fact that some slags actually believe that is proof that the human mind is plastic that can be programmed to believe anything.

Actually, it's mistranslated. The actual adjective used can be interpreted as brave, strong (personally), likable, masculine, any of that stuff, and isn't used in a sexual or romantic context, like similar English words. Seems more like a (((translation))) than a translation.

t. 日本語を勉強しています

Yeah, I heard that translator has a history of inserting interracial stuff into the anime he translates.

That's weird and annoying.

Niggers are none of these though.

as opposed to what? no noses?

Smaller noses or noses that don't reach that far up their head.

Why is it that goons are almost as bad as Holla Forums when it comes to attempting to obnoxious forced memes.

But your nose does reach that far up your head.
It connects to your brow ridge.

At least goons try to make up memes.
Holla Forums just steals them from Holla Forums and Holla Forums then cries when they get laughed at and pretend they don't make memes as they're too intellectual for memes.

It's not a mistranslation

Yep.

u jelly, white boi?

CUCKIME
   U
     C
       K
         I
          M
             E

True, but the (((translator))) has a tendency to insert interracial shit into his (((translations))), apparently. See

Get that cuck shit out of here. Also, kill yourself for being a cuck who saves that shit.

Just because 3D has it, doesn't mean 2D should have it too. It looks like shit.

Is that from Horriblesubs? People are saying the translator is a marxist kike, but if it's from Horriblesubs, it's possible it's just a shit translation. The name is there for a reason.

Racist.

Kek.

so this is what amime is really about…

Yep

even racists would find this hot

It still looks better than no nose which shit animes do 80% of the time because they're fucking lazy

Is that kino?

I emailed Louis CK to ask him his opinion on cuckime, this was his response (pic related).

Actually the reason they dont do noses is because in Japanese culture, small noses are considered sexy and attractive.
Pic related - jewnime noses.

Not really. Didn't you come out about your son not being yours, Faggot?

eonline.com/news/460777/idris-elba-reveals-child-he-thought-he-d-fathered-was-not-his-son-says-it-s-tragic

Nope. The no nose/small nose look is cute.

You are the cancer

Says the normalfag. There's nothing wrong with liking cute girls. If you want to see more ugly girls in fiction watch western shit.

HorribleSubs isn't a fansub group. They rip streams, which usually means Crunchyroll.

It's an aesthetic choice, not laziness.

t. jelly whiteboi

there's nothing more cucked than neo/pol/. nothing. except goons.

A virtue-signaling (((Trumplet))) who is also mad as fuck AND insecure about his dick? Color me shocked!

anime is only good for reaction images

Yet he makes your wife drown in her own pussy juice.

ha ha slurp it freech

BIG
BLACK
CUCKOLD

No… this can't… this simply CAN'T BE! I can't even… oh my God… my worst nightmare…

Literally his wife's son, meme magik strikes again.

Say it with me

CUCK-IME

Oh fuck. The tables have turned, Louis. What's your next play?

This.

DELETE THIS

we did it

>>>/normalfag/

Again, you are the cancer.

Moe anime is the only thing left that embraces purity, beauty, and happiness. Where else am I supposed to find that? What else are people supposed to do when they want a quick break away from the ugliness of 3D?