Holla Forums approved books

So I've read "The Turner Diaries" and "The Hunter" and these books were fucking good. Can anyone recommend something similar?

Recommendations on any other Holla Forums mindset related books would be appreciated too. Inspirational books like "Mein Kampf" and "Might is Right", you know what I'm talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pdfs/res/3388.html
solargeneral.org/library/
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
avxhome.se/ebooks/audiobook
audiobookdl.com/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saved. Thank you.

Anyone got some audio books for some of these?

The books you're reading are okay pleb-tier introduction books, but if you ever want to become something more you'll have to step it up a notch.

The first and third images here are good, but I wouldn't waste your time reading 30 books about how Jews are bad. You already know they are, and lurking Holla Forums reinforces that. They're just an enemy, not the end-all, be-all of our problems. Moreover, focus on solutions, not problems.

All that said, the lists above and the ones I'm posting here are probably enough books to last you for literally years if you read every day. Have fun, user!

I do. Thank you for your recommendations.

We do have a pdf board
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3388.html

Le Carre books are total red pills and no one realises it.

People give him shit here, but Covington's NWF series is pretty good for "pulp fiction" entertainment, especially The Brigade.

You would be my hero if all this was in text, non-pdf format (like fb2 or epub).

There's a big Holla Forums books package on MEGA but I for the life of me can't find the link anymore. Anyone have it?

You are missing "Bonfire of the Vanities" on this list, which is probably the greatest novel of the 2nd half of the 20th century.

ALSO, this is the best source on the net for free PDFs of pro-White books. amazed it's still up:

solargeneral.org/library/

Try solargeneral.com They have most of these, not all but a lot of them. and you can DL right from site, no torrenting.

Got your back user
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Thank the based user who made this collection

jewgle is your friend

I've searched jewggle thoroughly for a good source for audio books, and have come up with nothing.
If anyone has a source, please post. My sight is fucked and can't get insurance to cover my fucking glasses (thank you obongo "if you are happy with your insurance, you can keep your insurance.")

lying nigger cocksucker.

there is a lot of them on jewtube and archive.org. alexlinder.com has a few too.

I get my audiobooks from avxhome.se/ebooks/audiobook and audiobookdl.com/.

Lots of faggot books on the second site, but good content too.

Holla Forums-approved audiobook packs might be a nice project.

Read the brigade by ha Covington. Fan fucking tastic

The Turner Diaries is rife with typographical and diction errors.

So fucking awful, don't bother.

if only those where the only problems of that book.

Hitler's Revolution – Richard Tedor.

The moral of the story is that the Turner Diaries were fucking garbage.
I've read a ton of the non-fiction books, but the last month or so I've been tearing into the 40k books. Eisenhorn Omnibus, Horus Heresy. good shit.

NEED GOOD Holla Forums DOCUMENTARY FILMS
figured id post in this thread instead of making a new one

You have really shit taste if you made that.

if youre a trump fag i cant stress enough the significance of The Art of The Deal, it will give you a guaranteed leg up in any competition you ever undertake.

not a mighty reader and i took care of it in two days just after buying it, hes twice the maverick you think he is already

i used jewgle

Superior edit.

"Indoctrinate U" should probably be replaced with "A Conversation About Race" too.

thanks

good reads