Hulk's nicknames

Does anyone remember when The Hulk used to call everybody by funny nick-names?
Namor was "Fish-Man", Cap was "Flag-Man", Ben Grim was "Rock-Man", Spidey was "Bug-Man"…

I think my favourites were "dumb magician" for Dr. Strange, "Bird Nose" for Nightwing, "Black Man" (Luke Cage), and "Hairy Lady" (Thor).

I think he only ever managed to remember Rick, Betty, Ross, and Jen. And Iceman, lol.

When was this?

heh

No, wait, it was the other bird-guy, the one from Defenders, um… Nighthawk? Birdwing? BRB GOOGLE

Yeah, Nighthawk. "Bird Nose". Jesus, I'm getting as bad as Hulk.

Lol, his other name for Luke Cage was "Fuzzy Hair".

Jesus fucking Christ. Are you cunts from halfchan or reddit? No matter which, go the fuck back, or fucking lurk and learn how to fit in.

I'm fitting in by POSTING ON TOPIC you cunt.

This is why we have this problem.

The problem isn't "Holla Forums house style", as if there is one, it's shitlords like PG Autist sperging out over it.

Not everyone you disagree with is PG autist.
But this user, Val, and the constant Holla Forums and 4ch infestations we get are only a thing because of tolerance. More people need to treat these faggots like PG/anti-Jojo user gets treated.

BO sponsored purge when?

And I know we give shit to PGA, and for good reason, but he was at least mildly entertaining, and at least he did want the board to stay 'pure'. He just went about it the wrong way and ruined a storytime that we already had a month before.

Can we at least turn on mandatory anonymous? I can't think of any reason we'd need to use names on here. Even during things like Storytimes, as the guy dumping the comics is probably the same guy.

Well, could anybody else remember fucking Bird Nose?
The Defenders were always Dumb Magician, Fish Man, Shiny Head, and Sword Girl.

And Thor was "Hairy Lady".

"The Son of Odin is not a lady!"
"THEN CUT HAIR!"

And Lady Deathstrike is Ugly Girl.
"UGLY GIRL SCRATCH HULK!"

There's been an influx of cuckchan cancer recently.

You're thinking Solomon Grundy.

Hahaha. What a champ.

Fuck off 4cuck, you shit up your own thread.
Lurk more and try not to make it so obvious where you're from by being a faggot whose shits all retarded.

No. This isn't a matter of being a secret club. It's a matter of preventing this place from ending up like 4chan.
I was originally a /cgl/ seagull, and we'd make fun of lolcows all the time. But then the anti-fatshaming, anti-slutshaming people came around and were tolerated, and now when you go back, the cosplays are all a messy joke and a great deal of posters talk like they're posting on Facebook. You say anything borderline offensive, you get banned by mods that had infiltrated long ago.
You want this place to become like that?

The irony is now the board barely has any cosplay. It's all about fuckin lolita or some stupid con drama, the board has a high female population and trust me it shows. I spoke with a girl off of there and she told me before she got engrossed with the community outside the board. Said the lot of them were your stereotypical tumblr types.

Watch talking about the French pedo, any word about him then he'll pop up.

Kazukuck is worse. You call him out on his shitty fetish and tell him to fuck off, then he uses big words to sound impressive, while posting walls of text that can be surmised in 2 lines.

Yeah him. I notice he pops around alot and talks a big game. Also keeps mentioning that he's like in his 30s or 40s? Tries to act like he's some slav hardcore shit.

I think he once said something about being conscripted to join the USS- Russian Military, but that may of been another name/tripfag. I also seem to recall him saying he has a Philosophy degree, so he's probably trying to justify that uni debt with shitposting on Algerian Barbeque Forums.

The board was always made up of girls, a lot of which used tumblr without being SJWs, but too much accidentla advertising on tumblr probably caused the influx.
The cattiness was part of /cgl/'s board culture. The moment that was banned was when things went to shit.

Just went to visit /cgl/, as I'd never been before.there's a thread about shitty cosplay, but then there's also 20 threads of hambeasts and genuinly shit attempts.

Oh well, at least we don't have clickbait ads.

I haven't been back in a while. The last time I went, I saw pic related. Someone's actual, honest-to-god WiP for 'kid Goku.' This was not in the shitty cosplay thread, and no one even criticized it for how shit it is.

This isn't a case of secret club, dumbass, it's about some proper posting form.
Post like a faggot, get laughed at like a faggot, as things should be. Coming back to pretend it's no big deal or people are laughing at you for something you deem meaningless just makes you look like even more of a dumbass.

On the whole, I'd say that whole threads turning into shit like this is a bigger problem than fucking formatting issues that exist in the autard's heads.

Seriously, I've never been to Reddit, and apart from a few months on /k/ and /x/, never got into 4chan. I mostly go to 420chan and Lainchan, one Disqus channel that I only tolerate because my friends are there, and the only Tumblr I ever lurk is Uncle Ghastly. I don't know what the fuck "Reddit spacing" is, and if you're familiar enough with it that it triggers you, you've probably spent more fucking time there than me.

If I occasionally break into lolcat or l337 or whatever it is because I am oldfag, from the Geocities, Barbelith and Jumptheshark days of the net, you fucking millennial zygotes wouldn't remember. Fucking fetuses. Fucking spermatazoon. You need to GO BACK to your Fallopian tube. I should put you all in a condominium.

Ah I miss this about comics.
Just little shit like Logan hanging out with Danny Blaze and Frank Castle instead of "men r the worst xD we're all lovable losers!" trope that it begins. At least CAGE is still good.

thats lazy. But maybe that was her intention all along. Also that tail is barely noticeable. I didn't know we had a cosplay board.

You know, you could of almost tricked me that you weren't the OP, but then you gave it away like you do in every other post of yours BY DOING THIS TO EMPHASISE POINTS.

I did enjoy you spouting old shit off KnowYourMeme, though. You know what the funniest part about shitposting memes off there is? They catalogue anything on Chans that gets repeated twice, meaning half the shit they post there isn't known by anons that have been on chans since the 90s.

Also,
>condominium Why is putting us in nice houses listed amongst the rest of the abuse?*:^)**

Nice try, but still;

You need to go back.

Don't you have to pay the mortgage on that though?

I mean, surely if OP is sending you and I to one, he'll be nice enough to pay the landlords.

I don't understand, is everyone so upset because someone uses 2 websites?

Of course I'm the OP, I was going to say "OP here", but then I thought it's sound like I'm trying to be a tripfag and my arguments should stand on their own… ah fuck ya. Why am I the only asshole here who wants to talk about comics? Everyone else is sperging about there being other sites on the internet, fapping, sperging about SJWs, or sperging about Trump.
Or sperging while fapping.

Just stop, do yourself a favor, lurk more before posting, don't pretend you're something else. People here can sniff new people and the bullshit they spew pretty easily.

No U, faggot. This is a comics board and I'm here to talk about comics. Nobody cares about your internet drama, fucking sperg.

Well then, make a thread that isnt cancer. This one was fucking ComicVine-tier.

NO. I will now come up with Hulk names for DC characters.

Superman: Cape-Man
Wonder Woman: Rope Lady
Batman: Bat-Man (which irritates Superman)
Flash: Red Running Man
Green Lantern: Green Light Man
Atom: Little Tiny Man
Hawkman: Other Bird Nose
Green Arrow: Pointy Stick Man
Black Canary: Loud Woman
Zatanna: Hat Girl
Catwoman: Cat Woman
Joker: Clown
Lex Luthor: Bald Head
Riddler: Stupid Question Man
Penguin: Umbrella Man
Doomsday: Tooth Head
Lobo: Hook Man
Captain Marvel: Fancy Cape Man
Blue Beetle: Funny Blue Man
Booster Gold: Funny Gold Man
Deathstroke: One Eye Sword Man
Deadshot: One Eye Gun Man
Robin: Bird Boy
Nightwing: Pretty Man
Cyborg: Black Robot Man
Starfire: Flying Big Hair Lady
Beast Boy: Green Animal Boy
Raven: Grey Goth Girl
Supergirl: Cape Girl
Deadman: Dead Man
Robot Man: Robot Man
Rag Man: Rag Man
Blue Devil: Blue Devil
Swamp Thing: Tree Man
John Constantine: Smoking Coat Man
Plastic Man: Plastic Man
Martian Manhunter: Green Big Head Man
Bizarro: BEST FRIEND FOREVER
Bane: Stupid Puny Hairy Talking Man
Power Girl: Hole In Shirt Woman

I guess cuckchan really is leaking out

I like your attitude man, but you should lurk more.
thats actually funny.

Well, now I know you're either medically stupid or farming for karma. I bet this will appear on a shitty reddit page in no time flat.

Please stop, it's beginning to hurt.

bump ;)

heheheheh, someone hates fun

I want to see examples of this. Anybody got panels of it?

I honestly want the site to be taken down and fight the flood head on and not deal with these little leaks we have now.

I hear ya. We need a wall. And a militia.

seriously, why are you so concerned with someone using 2 websites?

Why would I have sex with two people when one of them has gonorrhea and syphilis combined?

because you could just wear a condom, cuck

I don't care if people use two websites. I care if they try to make this one like halfchan, because half/co/ has been cancerous for years.

Does the autard get that I don't come from Reddit, Tumblr, or 4chan? Le sigh, probably not, he still doesn't get how search engines work.

I shall now come up with Hulk names for Image characters.

Spawn: Big Cape Man
Savage Dragon: Stupid Fin Man.
Shadowhawk: Bird Head
Grifter: Hanky Face
Freefall: Purple Hair Girl
Grunge: Hairy Boy
Pitt: No-Nose
Maul: Purple Monkey
Warblade: Pointy Man
Maxx: Purple Rabbit
Violator: Stupid Clown Talks Too Much

Never thought I'd see that happen.

Isn't forcing these retards to go back to 4ch the equivalent of a condom? 4ch itself is the condom containing these STD-ridden sperms.

And the condom is what this is, calling them out for shitty behaviour and posts.

As the "autard" that first called you out for this shit, you've passed the line of being unironic. Why do you keep bumping this shitty thread and hoping we've changed our minds?

Anyways, as for search engines, Hotwheels, Pigfucker and his datamining father were all wrong, we don't need to be listed on Google.

these metaphors aren't really making any sense

Is the autard calling himself a condom now? A condom full of shit?

Nice.

As much fun as this was, going to stop. Unless you start aping, then I'll be along with the popcorn.

Also, why would a condom be full of shit?
How fucking young are you to think that's going to offend me?
Add that to the list of reasons to fuck off.

Or unless someone tries starting another thread about comics, in which case you will be along again to shit all over it, won't you, you sad, chan-obsessed compulsive.

:^)
Make a thread that isn't shit and I won't say a peep.

dude, this user is clearly just a troll. no one's opinions are this letarded. ignore him.