You are now stuck in loli car what do?

You are now stuck in loli car what do?

Loving head pats, all round!

Then hold a farting competition.

Kick the brats away from me until I reach my destination, then quickly leave.

I'd ask to myself "why are there no adults around here?". Then I would quickly call the conductor and suggest that there is a problem. Then I would call CPS and see that all of these girls get proper therapy and are allowed to have a proper upbringing.

how is this sexual?

I roll out Dysmonia so we all can breath again.

Buckle in all the children and warn them of the dangers of social media and strangers.

Only stranger is you…

I would question whether or not I was going insane. I would ask things to myself like "why are there so many girls in here that have the exact same hair color and look exactly the same". Then I would exit the subway at my stop and buy drugs from someone holding near my apartment. I'd wake up the next day and make an appointment to see a psychiatrist because I would be under the impression that I am going insane.

They're fucking japs what did you expect, red white and blue hair colors?

kill myself, because kids are loud and fucking annoying.

Find the furry, and start a yiffathon, to the surprise and joy of the others.

KILL OR BE SLAUGHTERED

Well, that escelated quickly.jpeg

Suffocate myself, because animu is trash

Hear, hear!

This i a christian board !

subtle.

This actually looks like a level from Doom honestly.

Allah ackbar!

Harvest the fresh souls so I can achieve my final form.

Is it pedo if it's in the anime world? If not, then I'd comfort the crying one on the left and tell her that everything is ok. I'd slowly pull her into a hug and kiss the top of her head. Then look deep into her eyes and boop her on the nose. We'd talk for a while and I would be nice to her before I put my arm around her. I'd offer to be her friend if she doesn't have any. We'd stay in contact and I'd let slip that I like girls with long hair. If she grows her hair out I'll know that she likes me and then I can Hold her down and fuck her as she calls me daddy and begs me to slow down.

Hand out cartons of juice to them (optionally spiked with laxatives), tape an "out of order" sign over the toilet door, and then sit back and watch the show.
Once they get desperate, get out a pack of diapers and offer them around.

Do nothing because I don't drive a Prius.