Facebook Using POSSIBLY Using Twitter SJW Mods

So what's the deal Holla Forums? I've been on Facebook for a year or 2 so I can stay in touch with people I grew up with and follow people/things like Breitbart News, Milo yiannopoulos, and Steven crowder. I always post on political shit, and I've been ban from far left pages by the admins. Recently I've been ban twice in less then a week (pics related) for posts that I've made 100's of times before. I've used the meme before and the word fag plenty. So is cuck-book turning into twitter? Btw I think I'm on a permanent ban, even though I've only accumulated two of the three strikes required for a permanent ban. I know they have a track record of fucking over and censoring conservative people, but I'm a no one.

Found your problem.

And what does this have to do with Trump, exactly?
Sage in all fields.

I was thinking it was because I shill for trump hard on my page actually. I brushed off the first ban, and chalked it up to being reported. But 2 bans in less then a week for BS and a possible perma ban after only 2 of the 3 strikes… fishy. Maybe Zuckerberg is mad that trump is doing well…

Okay, so I jumped the gun with the "perma-ban" accusation. I'm back on, but I do have 2 strikes for bullshit. Basically I can be ban for saying anything not PC, 1 more time.

Nothing, you fucking shit marketer. Go back to spamming our catalog with your Good Goy.

U mad, CTR?

Okay back again. I didn't jump the gun. Facebook did want me gone. They let me log in then the first thing I posted was "inappropriate" pic related and no point blocking my name in paint since they'll delete my account now.

Btw I was posting the screen caps from the ban along with that little speech. That's why the "who invited this fag" post is in the 3 post ban.

Nothing to see here

(nice timestamp)
You really don't get it do you? You seem to have this notion that sjw's are the main problem and don't understand that it is the kikes themselves who created the sjw golem.

He's right, you know.

Jewgel locked me out of some mature gmail accounts. It was within 72hrs of using them to open Twitter accounts. I had maintained those accounts for years

Who the fuck cares. Censorship isn't cool. Especially over bullshit. I posted to see I'd it's happend to anyone else, because if it did we should probably shed some light on the situation. Libs censoring people would be icing on the cake after the DNC email leaks.

gee I wonder what could possibly go wrong

you use the same ip, email or phone number to log into reddit or twitter? they share the same database. if you get flagged in one service, you get flagged on all.

Gee, do you think?

Looks like CTR switched tactics.

Is there proof of this? I always use private windows for logging in to anything, but if they share IP data…

I've logged in to multiple accounts without changing IP too. Will those accounts now be linked forever?

It doesn't work like that.

Furthermore is correct.
Stop kicking and screaming for the privilege to use a kike run spy service you newfag.

You know full well the leftists wouldn't let it go at that, and neither have the courts. Don't fight with one hand behind your back. If they want to play the telling private companies what to do game, so should we.

Wow. Tell me more op.

On a side note, from half-chan:

As someone who slogged through Y Combinator all the way to launch day, this OP is full of shit.

It's entirely possible that people at twitter are accepting money for pushing agendas, and they've hired a cadre of front-facing customer service SJWs in the 'abuse' positions.

But a lot of the stuff the OP of that thread says is garbage. For one, if they actually managed to get millions of dollars coming in from the DNC, they'd develop an in house product specifically to make that money be used as efficiently as possible so they can leverage the revenue stream to get MORE dollars from even more sources. People would get promotions, people would get bonuses, they'd use this to buff their quarterly earnings- it wouldn't be hidden at all.

It 100% would not be 'under the table' money, which would be fucking impossible to manage.

Finally, as a publicly traded company, they are responsible to their shareholders and would not be able to get away with this.