LÜGENPRESSE CAUGHT PROTECTING SHILLARY AGAIN

Des Moines Register reported 1500 people at Clinton rally yesterday. Red dots only show 712

twitter.com/taylorgipple/status/763894641183686656
archive.is/uYisB

This is some seriously low energy.

Out of curiosity, what was the number of people that came to Trump's last rally?

Probably 14,880

Somewhere between a shitload and a fuckton. It's pathetic she can't even fill that tiny school gym.

It's funny that they say that Trump supporters are the uneducated voters when Clinton supporters don't even go to her Rallies let alone anyone elses, you got to wonder if Hill Shills even have a logical explanation of any disdain to Trump other than he's evil

I hope that they know that they're redpilling record amounts of people by rigging the polls, shooping crowds and lying about attendance.
Or are they just too panicked.

Can we compare the attendance at these rallies to figures from past Democratic presidential campaigns and other events held at the locations of these Democrat rallies? At this point it should be possibly to make a conclusive comparison

I doubt it. The average normalfag thinks that Trump's numbers are also fake and that polls are correct, and it's just buthurt Trumpf supporters that say the polls are fake.

normalfags don't understand what's going on, but their trust in liars is definitely falling. Even normalfags are seeing the facts and the memes here and there, and know our process isn't straightforward or trustworthy anymore. It's getting harder and harder to sell normalfags on PC-bullshit because their attitude is quickly becoming skeptical in response to the ongoing chaos

To be in the red area you have to know Hill or be thoroughly vetted to the point that you may as well know her. Only 1 agent facing this way when it's half the crowd.

Second pic shows the clusters of paid attendees, nicely colour coded for ease of organization, there are also three colors of blue but they are better scattered, and I couldn't be arsed, I'm sure you get the picture.

TL;DR

There's about 100 genuine american voters there.

Holy shit.
Could we turn up evidence that they are actually paid?

Clearly. You don't understand how dumb they are. Society is lost whether Trump wins or loses. The only solution is to kill every liberal in the country, but that's not going to happen of course.

I don't want to piss on parade and going to get called a shill, but she's going to win.
The Jews and ted kennedy finished us with the 1965 immigration act.
Another ruling from Texas yesterday that people don't need to show IDs to vote, yet you need one to buy fucking cigarettes.

Every dead nigger for past 300 years and half off mexico will be voting for her. It's still an accomplishment to have all enemies in one party now and she will bring us closer to cvil war (which we need), but the jews have filled the country with muds and brainwashed our females.
US is now a one party nation.

Also-
From the article:

I wonder if this faggot already pays his workers $15 an hour?

From my own experience this is fucking terrible to say Kerry/Edwards when the vice president was pulling in good sized numbers. Obama also probably did great numbers as well. So the question is where did all the Dems go or is she just ignoring dem strongholds entirely.

If this is true she will also be the last US President if she even made it to be sworn into office.

It shouldn't be that hard to find to compare 2012 Obama crowds Vs 2016 Clinton crowds.

Typical. They always inflate numbers for the candidates or protestors they like while deflating them for people they dislike.

bump

You're a worthless defeatist faggot so you can leave this board and go kill yourself right now. Stop trying to spread your disease here.

You don't seem to quite understand what is happening here. Trump wins and the leftists will go full tilt terrorism which will quickly turn into a civil war. Hillary z, somehow wins… This is only possible if they manage to steal the election… which will quickly lead to civil war. The power of Kek and the Fire Monkey and the Glorious Fire Cock ensure that the old power structures will be completely gone by 2018.

It's called realism, dickhead. Do I sound like a shill? The Jews have been bringing in muds for just too long.
I hope I'm wrong, nothing would make me happier. We've known forover 15 years that this was coming, and that if whites are ever to regain power in this nation, won't come through "voting."
Dr. Pierce lectured on that 100 different times. This is a board for political discussion, it's not your fucking safe space. I'm allowed to give a fucking opinion.

dig up your dead mother and fuck her. "anyone who looks at the facts and comes to an unpleasant conclusion should leave."

Just as bad as a SJW, congrats.

I understand exactly. In away, I'm excited bc can you imagine any of the elite military units following Shillary orders to fire on their own people in a hypothetical scenario?
My prediction in such a scenario is that they'd come in on our side.
Why am I so pessimistic? The establishment neo-cons in both parties will do everything in their power to rig this against Trump, we know that.

Every judicial decision has gone against Voter IDS, essentially giving them carte blanche to fill rolls with fake voters.

Come Nov., we'll see just how much American will tolerate. Also, am neither "encouraging" violence nor predicting anything specific, for the FEDS reading.

Simply looking at the very logical possibility that none of the elite military units– which are 99% White– will be willing to take orders from her, at least at the level of Colonel and below where they aren't career-climbing scumbags.

This.

unless they have help with drug cartels and every mudblood terrorist in the nation it would be over within a month.

Exactly when they have their funding cut off and see a few protests mercilessly beat down, it will be over.

wew

Keep in mind that Hillary got less votes in this year's primaries than she did in 2008.

There is no question they are afraid. For the first time in my life, they are running presidential attacks ads in NY, which usually the Dems don't even bother to spend a cent in.
Unfortunately, have seen about 100 Shillary ads and maybe 2 Trump ones.

But, all their attack ads against by his primary scumbags did nothing. Hopefully these will also have no impact. We'll see I guess.

TV advertising is dead. It's about as relevant as Yellow Pages.

in Argentina the leftist government rigged votes, stealed voting papers for the "right" candidate, didn't counted a shit ton of votes boxes for bullshit reasons, lowered the voting age so the brainwashed nigglets could vote for her and still lose (by 1%)
all my red-pilled friends (extremity mild red pill for my liking) accepted defeat 2 months before the voting day, they did go to vote only because its obligatory here. my smug face when we won was legendary

miracles can happen user. the same thing happended here last year, THE EXACT SAME
loosing hope its the first step

I've not lost hope, and would never say this kind of shit on any normie board.
The few times I can stomach going to half-chan (which gets worse by the day) to try to insert some pro-Trump propaganda (the avg IQ there is about 85, so they are easy to manipulate…the few who aren't mexicans).

I'm hoping beyond hope for a miracle. I only allow myself to be honest here simply bc no normies read it, and the low IQ idiots who are susceptible to propaganda don't come here.

This board needs a good idea– something like "cuban Mistress crisis" that helped ruin rato.

the material is sure as shit there. It's just a matter of how to frame it for easy lemming consumption/goybook sharing.

Fuck sake, that guy who made video "With Open Gates" may well have played a part of swinging Brexit. We need a similar idea.

Trump doesn't have enough staff or shekels. So, basically we autists have to do the work that shillary pays her bloated team of CTR trash to do.

Enough brainstorming and we will hit on something…

There are clearly 4 suits facing the stands, and two to four facing front. Am I misunderstanding you somehow? How do you know you have to know her or be vetted so thoroughly?

It isn't that I don't believe you, just trying to gain clarity

And you're a fucking idiot with your head in the sand. This is a board for truth, not pleasant fantasy. >>>/reddit/

This weekend, I want to investigate the major polls and how they are done. For example, if they poll too many niggers, spics, and nu-male/feminist types, of course they are going to get pro-clinton poll results.

I wonder if they have any mechanism to control for fact that 99% of niggers will be voting shillary.

The polls need to be discredited. How to do it when we have a faggot who rigs and twatter trends and a kike who rigs the goybook headlines?

That's the question. Best idea seems like a viral video.

This has proven as a good red pill for me to use on people I know. I simply ask "How many Hillary supporters do you actually know?" "How many Hillary yard signs have you seen, or bumper stickers, or ANY merchandise?"

The looks on their faces when they put 2 and 2 together is great. Some think about it and say it is sketchy, others figure out that this whole thing is a sham and Trump probably has over 50% of the vote easily.

Showing the differences in crowds at her rallies has the same effect

I wonder if that’s just a psychological difference between the leftist mind and the sane person’s mind. Could it be that liberals lose their ability to logarithmically predict amounts?

This vote is presidential vote is going to be almost identical to Brexit in many ways.
Shillary voters will be those voting to keep the status quo. They have no enthusiasm, no energy, her voters will basically be people she manages to scare with "muh evil Trump will use nukes and ruin the economy."

The difference is that the UK is 87% White…we are 61% at most, along with all the fraud the DNC is famous for.

In a normal election cycle (not counting obongo since every nigger came out to vote for their fellow nigger, along with all the White guilters), turnout is around 50%, as it was in 2000.

Given the level of enthusiasm for Shillary (the lack of it), if we can find a way to get the White working class voter who normally never bother to actually vote, Trump has a decent chance.

He needs to make it very clear to the White working class who never vote that this is our final chance to take power in an election.

we lose this, the Us becomes a defacto one party nation like the USSR. Although, Id' argue we've been a de facto one party nation for 25 years, as you can see with all the RINOS coming out for Clinton as they realize their place at the feeding troth might be in trouble under Trump.

The electorate is still close to 70% white though, keep that in mind.

I live in Orlando about 30 miles away from Hillary's Monday rally in Kissimmee. Last week I was called on my cell phone by someone with a California area code who asked if I wanted to attend her event or volunteer for the campaign ("haha NOPE, good luck with alllll that").

I've never been a member of the Democratic party or contributed to a Democrat. I am a registered Republican and I've also donated to their candidates. My guess is that Hillary's campaign bought my contact info from another organization that's traditionally pro-Dem of which I'd actually been a member at some point.

Regardless of how they found my name and cell number, the fact that she can't bring in decent crowds despite the desperation-tier tactics for rounding up warm bodies is appalling.

Tbh fam I wanted to shove this in that Hillary stooge numale's face.

Britain's electorate is at least 87% white but probably higher. And there was a 4 point difference between leave and remain.

If the the white vote performs the same in the US election as it did for Brexit then Trump will lose with a 10 point landslide. Trump needs about 70% of the white vote to win with Brexit margins.

It's all about turnout, user. Blacks certainly won't show up in the voting booths like they did for Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Well, you see, goyim.
712 is closer to 750 than it is to 500 and we round 750 up to 1000, since that's closer than 500.
Then we add the oppression multiplier (x1,5), since she's a woman and that's how we get 1500.

yeah but they'll be outside the building with weapons I bet.

or you could just say they all have schizophrenia and institutionally count as 2 people a piece.

jesus. At least in my county they weren't like that.

By the way, did anyone watch this speech? The people behind her were obviously getting cues from someone off-camera since they would start waving their flags randomly during her speech.

In particular there's one fat jew behind her to the left in a blue shirt who is so obviously being paid to sit there. He's yawing, he's looking around. I swear, the people sitting behind her are more interesting to watch than Hillary giving the speech.

And when the protesters did their thing, Hillary didn't miss a beat, just kept yelling her lines. She obviously got a briefing after her previous faux pas.

True, but muds aren't going to show up to vote for an old white woman like they did for Obama.

Beaner voting turnout is low and the nigger turnout is going to be much lower than in the past two elections.

It's Whites you should be worried about.

They always do that, that's why her audiences sound like a late-night talk show audience. Everything is on cue and there are handlers in the audience making sure people cheer on cue.

You saw a good example of this with the "I'm going to raise middle class taxes". It got applause anyways because it was supposed to, she just flubbed the line (or had a moment of honesty, who knows)

Make sure to put the darkies up front.

You fucking wot, m8? In TEXAS?

Texas has been a bunch of cucked cowboy cosplayers for years now.

Just wait 2-3 hours, there's gonna be a thread up about "poll shows Trump behind 20 points" and then OP will excuse himself "b-but I'm concerned about normie voters!".

how does this work?

Yeah you're right I only noticed the suit on the right.
The people behind are vetted, Trump got his crowd to put their hands up if they knew him personally, all the people behind him put their hands up. He made a point of it. He could be lying of course.
No way do you want attackers or protestors directly behind you. Attacker might get the drop on you, protestor gets free air time and definitely gets seen.

This is alarming, because these news papers serve as historical records and are taken as fact.

How many of them were paid seat fillers? I'd guess at least 33% because there are legit cat ladies who support her.