Tfw anarchocommunist

exactly.

best

eh

disgusting

notice the pattern here? age of consent lowering correlates with how shitty the country/tradition is.

so would raising the AoC to 30 make our country the greaquiz?

greatest

Yes

back to Holla Forums reddit scum

REVOLUTION SOON COMRADE
LYNCH TRUMP

kill yourself commie nigger

Ignorant retard here, aren't these things contradictory? How can you be anarchist and communist? Doesn't communism imply that there's a system of economic rules to be enforced?

The end goal of communism is the elimination of the state. Until that can happen the idea is the government will do as much as it can to create economic equity between all citizens.

Jesus will return soon and unite the real lost tribes of Israel. Your soul will be devoured by the dragon. Enjoy this world while you can.

the ones at the top will not spare you

So the two ideologies contradict each other until their end goals are achieved? I guess that explains why antifa is anarchist and communist… How is the communist system enforced once the state is eliminated?

The end goal is an efficient distribution of resources. The scientific research and development would be the primary driver of more efficient systems of resource distribution.

Coming up with models to distribute resources is all well and good, but who enforces them if there's no state?

The end goal of all of these bastard communist niggers is to trick the masses into giving a small elite greater power. Anarchy-communism does not work. It has been tried many times. After dozens of attempts around the globe, it ALWAYS instantly degrades into the elitist class and the slaves below them. Those in power at the top hate capitalism because to truly be in the elite takes luck, and luck cannot be replicated. This means that they must capture the state and use it to break the legs of those below them, lest they will succumb to the more lucky and eventually be overthrown.

That seems kind of unfair. I think user was pretty sincere.

I agree, but that's a different subject. I was having more of a theoretical "what if" kind of discussion where anarcho-communism was achieved without the transition period (still not entirely clear on what "achieved" means though)

Interesting premise about elites actually wanting communism as a means of control. I don't know if that applies to all circumstances though. Capitalism doesn't necessarily effect heredity or gifting of property to those who might get to join the elites' fold, and I feel like most elites would probably think they are destined for success anyway just on the grounds that they think they are "superior" and will thrive regardless. Then again, communism would give them a convenient safety net. Do you have any proof they want this? Not that I don't believe you.

pick one and only one.

So, you hate the government? Which means communism is a no-no.

Same shit, different gas, faggot.

but if it's anarchy then who enforces all the rules required for communism?

The state.

why have only 4 finger

Oh yeah, we're having so bad living in peaceful established countries, we should live in a permanent war zone with forced military service and be the worlds evil group, forced to act like rats, living on a stolen land that can be taken from us in some time ending in our annihilation. Billions of people would party for years if we died, and happily they would pull a trigger on us the second they would have a chance. Wohooo!.

I don't get it, do you want Jews in your country or not? Israel is Jewish homeland, Israeli government want every Jew to move there.

but how do you have anarchy with the state?

Spermatopianism