Are there other darknets than onion? If so is there anything other than cp?

Are there other darknets than onion? If so is there anything other than cp?

Other urls found in this thread:

semanticscholar.org/paper/Herbivore-A-Scalable-and-Efficient-Protocol-for-An-Goel-Robson/9d2c1271f1219522d13f150c2b04123bef300dd9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cp is pretty overrated tbh

The other darknets are just websites that dont show up on google, they're not as cool to access. That being said you can find non cp on them, theres drugs and guns and stuff, and even some nigerian princes who offer you money to help them get to america

I mean like urls other than .onion that you can't access with a regular browser.

i2p, freenet to name a couple

No unless you know of any other kinds of browsers that dont access the regular internet

only bad quality cp

Where the fuck is muh herbivore?
semanticscholar.org/paper/Herbivore-A-Scalable-and-Efficient-Protocol-for-An-Goel-Robson/9d2c1271f1219522d13f150c2b04123bef300dd9

Now that I think about it? Probs.
There's likely multiple darknets stationed and maintained out of the most unlikely locations on Earth that host to specifically large countries.
Probably as a means of controlling the international cryptocurrency markets through multiple mediums and by careful observation. This could give a deep-state the means of controlling the spending and saving habits of anyone with any type of currency, be it Etherium, LiteCoin, Dogecoin, you name it.

sneakernet

i2p seems like the runner up to tor that i know of

Are you accessing the same damn sites as you would using Tor when using i2p or FreeNet?

nope

…., I'm guessing you have to be part of the Demonoid-type crowd, the invite-only crowd, if you want to keep up with the new address or route or whatever for each site - assuming these sites all have to change their address routes every now and again to keep the plebs and agents at bay?

The best "darknet" is actually a server rack located in the stock room of a pizza place

zeronet

ipfs

cjdns

you're retarded

you're jewish

i'm christian

I'm Jesus

prove it

I find your lack of faith disheartening

Oh, the bible warns of demons that impersonate Jesus…

+daemons

Matt Damon?

Is there an index of websites banned from google results?

I admit it…

I am a Jewish Negro living in Japan.