Linux being retarded AGAIN

who thought having the taskbar on the top was a good idea?
Linux will NEVER EVER be a proper desktop system while it does stupid shit like this

Other urls found in this thread:

aww.moe/ukupcw.png
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gnome 3&defid=6325145
gnome.org/opw/
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6918
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can change it you fucking mong

2/10 you made me reply

aww.moe/ukupcw.png

ok

what did he mean by this?

are you even trying?
that's a sad thread, user, I feel sad for you.

it should be correct by default, these poo in loo devs are just being lazy by expecting the user to spend hours of their lives to make this atrocity even usable

KDE doesn't have this problem

I deliberately set up my panel like this one other DE (won't say which because nsa).
The point is that all the window buttons, tabs, window lists, etc. are together on the upper area of the screen so it's less mouse movement, while the bottom remains uncluttered, being filled with just pure content and nothing else.
Of course I don't have any docks or additional panels, because that is just retarded.

autism
wtf is with these pomf.se tards and their anti malware crap? are they running all the .exes to see what's in them or something? no fucking host ever cared about malware hosting except the most cucked normie shit in existence. you're just wasting your time and money by running antivirus scans on the files you host

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gnome 3&defid=6325145

Who thought having the taskbar on the right was a good idea?
Windows will NEVER EVER be a proper desktop system while it does stupid shit like this

Oh I remember when I first saw it after they "ugraded" to Gnome 3. It was a fucking smartphone DE and they did not allow you to change it how it was in the previous version. Needless to say I trashed it and tried all the other ones instead. Now I switch between them every few days.

fucking kek

We will have to get used to Gnome 3 when Subgraph OS stable comes out though.

Works for me™. You're obviously retarded.

Apple.

Also your gay ass network icons aren't aligned properly. But yea it's true, if you look at non-pozzed DEs/distros they don't have this as default.

Maybe because malware writers keep using them as host?

And then you wonder why the gnome foundation almost went bankrupt and are still on the edge (pic and link related)
gnome.org/opw/

Like always use your fucking money on making better software not political bullshit.

Always a good read:
Kafkatrapping
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122
Why Hackers Must Eject the SJWs
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6918

Are you retarded? Use a Different DE if you are too lazy to change the position of the taskbar. Better yet, just use a tilingwm with dmenu so you don't have to click shit on the screen ever again.

This thread is why Holla Forums needs IDs

? that was assumed. who cares? do you need to save that 500KB used my a malware author or something?

go make a subreddit then

Maybe you become liable if the malware is downloaded from your machine?

that's the most retarded bullshit i've ever heard. what if you're using Mcaffee and the internet police are using KAV, and your Mcaffee misses 10000 files which KAV picks up? you get fined for not running KAV? what the fuck.

in fact I can generate a new family of malware which requires sophisticated analysis to classify, and the open source antivirus solutions are too lazy to implement it. then by your supposed law, everyone is forced to buy/install proprietary antivirus

Except that is not default behavior.
Windows has sane defaults while linux DOESN'T LMAO

well kid, I still remember everyone bitching about the taskbar and start menu when windows 95 came out.

Just because you are too young and stupid to have used any other OS and are scared of linux doesn't make the windows shitshow the 'sane default'.

It is correct by default. The problem here is the serious ID-10-T error.

Like automatically executing arbitrary .exe files from inserted drives?

That hasn't been true for ages now.
Are you lincucks really that desperate to make your shit OS look better?

Pre-XP Windows didn't have a taskbar lock by default. You could drag the taskbar to whatever side you wanted. You know, for when you're coding so extremely that you have to move the taskbar out the way every few seconds. In practice, it meant that the less computer literate guys would drag the taskbar to the side then call tech support to fix it. That's a very sane default

there is your problem, it is total shit gargbage as all GTK-related distros

How? Mine is glued to the top no matter what.
The only way i found to move it is to install some shady extensions (which doesn't even work anymore)
How do i linux?

The ID-10-T problem is very prevalent among new Ganoo/linux users.

so?

wew lad

GUI's have come and gone and linux has many over the years in which I bet you have barely seen.

A new GUI will come in to replace this one, there are other choices and even a copy of win95.

Window is still stuck with dead end garbage that doesn't change but gets uglier every time forcing users to try and find the best way to the original win95 setup.

Still missing multiple desktops and always on top as well.

Give it up tryhard. You lack the knowledge and the experience to know what the fuck you are talking about.

Windows 10 actually has multiple desktops, even though the feature blows chunks and is about as stable as a meth addict in a ball pit.

Wow, it's almost like you get what you pay for.

default behaviour of linux is TTY console

Linux has a lot of problems. But it's still better than Windows. Besides, you can customize it more, and maybe fix some of those problems.

>acknowledging the existence of anyone besides white, heterosexual, able-bodied, neurotypical cis men is SJW
pol plz go

This never happened.

Apple has had Finder on the top of the screen since 1984.

the problem with GUI's is the obsessive need to radically change them all the time. Both Microsoft and Linux have been guilty of that.

reddit get >>>/out/

t'was b8, m8. read the username

I prefer the menu bar in the top and I put the menu bar to auto-hide to have 100%

I edit all my linux and i put the menu bar in the top, i change the start icon button and i put auto-hide and then i create a .iso with pinguybuilder

Dash To Panel Extension.

Microsoft and Loooonix have been an Apple cargo cult for sometime. It's amazing they've been able to keep up their charade for so long. It's so bad, Gnome now self-identfies as an iOS derivative.