Sandy Hook motive figured out

Adam Lanza was a pedophile who was mad at society for not letting him fuck kids and that is why Sandy Hook happened Holla Forums there i figured it out.

Just leave.

It did fuck off conspiracy theorist.

no it didnt

Proof or GTFO also STFU troll.

prove that it did. you seem awfully defensive there user

This man started the pedo uprising dont turn this into a conspiracy theory thread.

Heh.

The motive was to progress the globalist agenda, just like everything else.

Yeah whatever fucking jew

I love Lanza. Just like our fake (((reality))) he wasn't real. long live Lanza to the galaxy and beyond!!!

He's my favourite fictional character.

I'm not sure if you're just shitposting or what, but if you look into the case that does seem like it was likely part of his motive

I'm not shitposting. Let's make Lanza the fuhrer of the world. Follow him for the good the world. Long live Lanza! Spread this messsge to all boards or your parents will get raped and Mexican'd while they're awake.

That is why i am posting this user.

what fools ye mortals be

Sandy Hook happened because Adam Lanza was dangerously mentally ill, and the US has dismantled every apparatus designed to identify and secure dangerously mentally ill individuals in facilities which prevent them from harming the public.

Way to play the blame instead of actually understanding why he did it faggot.

Since pedophilia is a mental illness you're both right

No its not.

t. child molester

That's not for you to say since mentally ill people cannot self diagnose/undiagnose

Child molesters and pedophiles are not the same thing.

t. child molester

Only i know me so fuck off Jew and pedophilia is a sexuality not an illness.

It's a sexuality and an illness, and really you're the only person who cant know for sure if you're ill

kthxbai

takes one to know one

all the school shooters are

govt should keep closer track of pedos and send them all to prison to get raped to death so they don't hurt innocents

🌝

Proof??.

pedo detected

Not really.