So let me get this straight Holla Forums is advertising itself as a pedo website? No wonder theres so much cp here

So let me get this straight Holla Forums is advertising itself as a pedo website? No wonder theres so much cp here

Other urls found in this thread:

brchan.org/lg/
girlti.me/
discord.gg/ctagmQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No it kinda just happened and keeps happening no matter what is done. The faggots just won't fuck off, so they've become a forced meme.

where the fuck do you think you are?

get vanned pedo

Thats not what im saying idc if this site gets flooded with cp its just i find it strange that Holla Forums would advertise/joke about pedophilia especially since they work closely with law enforcement i mean they have to or else it would be shut down

Where the fuck did I say that I was a pedo? I just know where I am without asking retarded questions.

Holla Forums isn't based in the USA, you know.

thats what you call a honeypot

where are you?

Eh, ask this question to the guy who asked for flags removal.

The pedos are here for historical reasons related to old /hebe/ and now dead librechan.
At this point CP is just another form of shitposting or way to try to get a thread you don't like deleted.
There are way better places/ways to get or share CP and most of those pedo meme posters know about them.
Meme being a main focus. Half of the pedo posters just post them to get reactions while the other half want to advocate.
pedo/hebephilia is not really a crazy thing. I recommend reading the scientific papers on this thread >>>/younglove/34274

are you shocked?

You must be new here.

i meant

both look like newfags to me.

Lmao so theres a younglove board too now im convinced this website is pedo friendly despite all the pedo hate going around. Im amazed this website hasnt been shut down yet its a replica of mchan

how about no

Yup. I'm fed up with it. Nobody in their right mind wants to participate in a pedo-site. Back to halfchan for me.

So mchan has more degenerates and low lifes right? How? I have read a few threads on that exclusively pedo board here and i thought people were kidding. Someone was even asking for a hot young girl youtuber. No judgement here but pedos are percieved to be the lowest of the low if word gets around in prison that someone is a pedo you know what happens

Nice try faggot

but masterchan was based only on pedos. We here are based on freedom, so we have pedos and antipedos.

this isn't even funny anymore

Read the papers I linked. Also there are 2 things wrong with what you said:
1)mchan is not down. It just changed it's URL
2)this is nothing like mchan. We have different rules. Nudism and models are allowed there. The law is also different because Holla Forums is hosted in Burgerland while mchan is hosted on Netherlands.

Just a heads up: those kik theads already got some people arrested.

:DD

Well thats what it is to you. To you theres a difference but imagine a normie is told about these 2 sites it would be like asking them what would you do speed or meth their simple innocent minds will non voluntarily say noooo they're both baaaad. You are seen as trash by the rest of the world

Care to elaborate? I posted my kik there once

I… Don't give a fuck?

you think that worries me? do you really imagine many anons here give a fuck (if they had one to give) about the opinion of the rest of the world?

hug me

Well would you openly talk about browsing this website? Assuming they know it most people know 4chan as a vile disgusting racist place just google "is 4chan safe" or something along those lines. Makes you giggle. Just asking you here you most definately switch to normie mode at work/college

lel I live in a country where no one even knows about 4chan because well we suck at English. So Holla Forums is sooooo far off. I don't talk about it simply because well no one fucking cares. As well as I don't care about their opinions.

Dont avoid shit bro i had that in mind when i asked you

Those are honeypot threads. If you just joined a group it's fine but if you posted CP on Kik(and live on US or UK) then they are just setting up paperwork to get you. The law is terrible with tecnology so all they get is a warrant to search your computer and phone. Look up "DBAN" if your hard drive was ever compromised.

I must've misread, my bad. But then again, my point is still valid, I don't give a fuck about normies.

Its 2017 and cp is still very illegal even when sent in a private fucking kik chat?

Hmmm seems like you're not very socially active if im being honest. Do you talk to friends as a normie or do you have 1337 hax0r friends assuming you have any last question not gonna bother u again just a newfag here

I have normal friends, some friends that are tech litterate enough to know or use the chans, a high standard job and everything that goes with it. You don't have to be a NEET to browse here.

Yes.

Damnit i lost. Consider yourself lucky i was ready to pounce on you but the conversation didnt go the direction i wanted. You dodged one today

wtf

I was just buttering you up bro to fuck you over

We must rise against the pedos that aim to destroy 8ch. We also need to try and get rid of racism, fat shaming and the rampant homophobia that exists on this board. Reddit led the way in clearing out hateful community's a couple of years back. Fatpeoplehate was a disgusting board that doxed innocent heavy people, just because they didn't like seeing fat people enjoying themselves and leading normal productive lives, even though they were fat.

I understood that part, what I don't get is how you could have achieved this

Well to share would be pretty pathetic but i had some good shit planned

Thank you for the support! Cute picture, :)

don't leave me hanging mate

But i get all the laquiz an hotquiz CP right here

Well i wanted you to say something private revealing some information about you then i could dox you with enough work and post your name/number/address here

oh, so you really thought I was some kind of newfag, heh?

who's >>7000000

get out summerfag

Unlike you some people get out of their nappy rooms. And when they're outside they dont carry around laptops like retards so what do rational people do? PHONEPOST FAGGOT

Yes outside you should try it sometimes gollum

… t-t-trips confirm?

Here's your reply queer

Does that place still exist? Doesn't it have a different name now?

It's certainly summer here now, isn't it?

yeah it's called ccluster now, it's still just as shit

not enough of the 'good' stuff for you, user?

not even, it's just a terrible website

Not anymore Gad sold out to the Dutch government.

Yes its called Ccluster now its a shell of what Masterchan was Gad became a faggot.

(Heil)
No other similar, legal alternatives sites?

Wrong.
Servers are in San Francisco.
Owner lives in the Philippines.
If you don't know wtf you are talking about, then STFU.

girlti.me and brchan.org/lg/

brchan.org/lg/

That shit-hole is 404. Finally.

I wish lolis and Hitler could be separated on chan but It look like an impossible task. It's like eating a cheeburger of shrimps. It does not fit.

Yeeees I like it. It's why I found 8chn in the first place. When they had boards and threads.

Why wouldn't it be illegal?
Possession & distribution is illegal

girlti.me/

Bump

sad to see it turn into shit like that.

Its a banner, its meant to be a (ironically) joke.
Since Holla Forums has been and is a place where everyone can discuss pedo related topics, there is nothing wrong with it asking if you are a pedo and if you are you should then come; RATHER talk about it, get understanding or understand, then put it in a box in the basement where the topic is never touched but every time we hear about it one scream and yell about how bad it is because one might not understand what it is.
i personally think there is nothing wrong with being a pedo, as long as your acts does not hurt any kids.

How many times did it take you to get that exact frame?

I came here because of that sign and I brought CP for everyone.

its a federal crime you stupid fuck

I had a federal crime with your sister.

Wow awesomest.

me best

Putting a piece of dogshit in a mailbox is a federal crime too, you tool shed; does that say anything about the objective immorality of said action? Seriously though, being a pedo is not illegal; raping children and downloading CP are. They are not the same thing. Just like you're a massive faggot, but you might not take huge nigger dicks in your gay boi pussy. you probably do though

You people are just like faggots you won't be satisfied until we join you

that honestly seems to be a common thread amongst groups Holla Forums hates.
pedos, ponies, traps, Holla Forums sometimes.

Actually, what the fuck happened to the pony thread? When I asked them they didn't say they had a bunker, but they're obviously somewhere

Also: where are the pics?

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

That is just it, user. THe anti-pedos think that the pics posted in
are pedo pics. That is what they think CP is. They have no idea what DOST is, they have no idea what the law is, they just react to their own maladjusted emotions and feelings with no grounding in reality whatsoever. So when they say this site is full of CP and pedo pics, you can't just take that at face value because what they mean by those terms is not what everyone else in society means by those terms.

Fuck off, discord spamfag, you are the one thing around here worse than the pedos.

you are allowed to have your opinion

CP isn't an opinion you retarded pedo

I recommend you to remove yourself from the gene pool

It's not, but a combination of pedofags and trolls who love giving mods work to do means we get to deal with this shit from time to time.

Get v& already and leave us the fuck alone.

There have been real pedo pics posted to this site before, even though mods are deleting it as fast as possible.

A hardcore cp pic stayed up on Holla Forums for like twenty minutes yesterday.

The younglove board has been there for a really really long time man.

Masterchan is now ccluster and dosen't allow pedos. They always allowed both you were just too scared to look.

Jim started clearing out the pedos but never finished it.

If you can't find the endless alt chans you probably don't belong there.

It's funny to think how much of Holla Forums is worried about pedos. They won't ever go away, get used to it pedos are a part of chans.

Holla Forums used to be tolerant of pictures of child models. Now you get permabanned for almost any picture of a child, so I don't know what are you talking about…

its not a crime at all to be a pedo, watching or doing sexually things with/to a underage is, some pedos don't act on their feelings in a criminal way (i mean they might watch lolies)

btw just because its a crime doesn't mean its wrong
since you can't change what have happen its not a problem, doing sexually acts to a kid is, if you got the lust to do it from watching cp you probably shouldn't but not all does things just because they saw something, therefore i don't think cp is wrong but doing sexually acts to kids is (wrong).

btw im: not a pedo, not watching cp, not sexually active with kids, but i understand the subject more then most.