Multiple FBI investigations of Clinton Foundation

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/
archive.is/aeNs0

Is she finally going to go down?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preet_Bharara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preet_Bharara#Jewish_Holocaust_survivor_fund_fraud
archive.is/bki0a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi
linkedin.com/in/richard-pollock-654b0b
washingtonexaminer.com/author/richard-pollock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller
justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/ceo-steel-contractor-world-trade-center-site-convicted-trial-fraud-connection-program
twitter.com/michaelkeyes/status/763870819101454336
justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/fbi-employee-pleads-guilty-manhattan-federal-court-acting-united-states-agent-chinese
justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/former-holocaust-claims-conference-director-and-two-recruiters-convicted-573-million
mintpressnews.com/214505-2/214505/
counterpunch.org/2016/05/16/clinton-does-best-where-voting-machines-flunk-hacking-tests-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders-election-fraud-allegations/
archive.is/uwouU
archive.is/YgP0Q
archive.is/nDPsT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably not since she got away with the email bullshit despite being guilty as hell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preet_Bharara
This poo in loo apparently does not fuck around.

Looks like there might be hope yet. Not sure how he'll get Hillary before Election Day though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preet_Bharara#Jewish_Holocaust_survivor_fund_fraud
Just found this Gem about him as well

This man deserves a place in the Holla Forums hall of heroes.

I could of sworn obama stopped them from investigating that.

holy shit the man must have some actual aryan blood in him

Now we just need some snappy nicknames for him.

Apparently the attorney leading the probe has costed (((them))) billions of shekels.

And from iv'e read he's a fanatical anti-corruption crusader.

good

Let's hope so.

Preet "hangin' windchimes on Wall Street" Bharara

This dude has to be Aryan. He's the perfect man to take her down.

So how does this factor in?
archive.is/bki0a

Maybe Lynch said to shut it down, so überpoo saw the writing on the wall and decided to MAGA.

OH SHIT CALLING IN THE HINDU SIKH THESE FUCKS DONT MESS AROUND

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi

The best part is he's an Obama appointee. Imagine if this madman comes back to bite them in the ass.

He's also THE U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York.

So it's not a cuck FBI investigating then not pressing charges. It's the prosecutor HIMSELF looking for evidence to convict using the FBI as henchman.

I'm rock hard just thinking about it. He's probably been amassing evidence the last 6 months. I bet he's got the deleted 30k emails.

sorry, where have you been? shes invulnerable to justice, she runs this shit, nothing happens to her that the kikes dont approve.

The fuck is even happening

I bet the Mossad promised to shoah Pakistan or something if he did this

This attorney has directly fucked with Kikes costing them billions of shekels and has taken down the Jewish New York speaker of the house.

Good luck Pajeet

I'm willing to never speak negative banter, joking or not, about Pajeets ever again if this man manages to convict Shillary. I am dead serious.

I looked into and he's apparently a northern Indian and although I don't know much apparently there's a connection between Northern Indians and ancient Aryans.

goys kek already confirmed itt this guy's got aryan blood in him

hitler dubs of truth

They're all street shitters to me, but as I said, I will forever overlook it in the future if he manages a conviction where Shillary spends at least a sizable chunk of the rest of her life behind bars.

Just wait, hell mysteriously halt the investigation and immediately announce publicly that hillary dindu nuffin.

Theres some kind of fucked up power that is behind her, someone with strings to pull weaved all over the world, someone who has no empathy, it will rape and kill this pajeet's kids, then hang him from lamp post riddled with bullet holes and the media will report it as a murder suicide, his note will explain he did it because he couldnt live with himself after realizing he was a sexist monster on the wrong side of history.

There is no legal way to defeat the cunt, she doesnt play fair, doesnt follow the rules, and will either win or die.

Lololololol. Pretending the FBI is legit. XD
Remember zog runs the show.

FBI are all cuck supremes.
They will NEVER indict her.

Mark my words - cuck supremes.

Your oath has been recorded by kek. Stand by it, user.

FBI doesnt decide if there will be an indictment.

I was under the impression that they have to get some kind of ok from the justice department, but I know fuck all about how that system works.

But what if they are worried about Hillary losing to Trump and want to sub someone else in so they force her out like this? They want the normies on their side and if they force Hillary out it would be more plausible to rig the election for the Democrats. Obama runs the show not Hillary, he can give her a pardon after the election is over if she drops out before charges are filed and if she disbands her "charity" and pays a fine. The Democrats control the country, Hillary lives her life of luxury still, and Obama gets his legacy.

If HRC fraudation did some shady shit in NY and banking, Pajeet can go hardcore on the Hill cunts org.

Well, she's done shady shit literally everywhere she's ever set foot, so it's highly likely she's done shady shit there too.

Dude If he convicted hillary not only would i never again joke about pajeets, but id let them serve me food.

just once though.

Based Pajeet

if this man prosecuted her I will never, ever make fun of Poo In Loos ever again, on my honor.

I'll still never eat at an Indian food place. But I won't make fun of it.

Does he have a gym?

Has this man said how he plans to kill himself? I'm guessing he'll go for the old standby of shooting himself in the back of the head multiple times, but I've got fingers crossed for cutting himself up, stuffing his parts into a suitcase and locking the suitcase from the outside.

I am going to wait until I see something concrete on this 1st. Pajeet has no fear going after goy's gold, he may be ready to face the killer Clintons hit list?

I hope he doesn't suffer from depression and commit suicide by shooting himself seven times in the back of the head with a nail gun while being tied to a chair with his hands behind his back.

I'm going with ulcer despite the fact he was decapitated. (yes, they've actually used this one)

Inb4 suicide via sniper rifle from low flying helicopter

Author of article:

linkedin.com/in/richard-pollock-654b0b

washingtonexaminer.com/author/richard-pollock

Also interesting: The Daily Caller was the newspaper that took out Menendez who was a key Anti-Iran deal figure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller

Preet "Cuntslayer" Bharara

Good Movie, is that where Chicago PD killed that nigger last week or so?

Bharara's most recent case -

justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/ceo-steel-contractor-world-trade-center-site-convicted-trial-fraud-connection-program

Preet "Aryan Elite" Bharara

This guy agreed in 2008

twitter.com/michaelkeyes/status/763870819101454336

Enforcing anti-white laws. Great.

the scale of the fraud involved in his case history,
is what impressed me

another where he recently prosecuted a double agent
justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/fbi-employee-pleads-guilty-manhattan-federal-court-acting-united-states-agent-chinese

Oh shit, he was THAT prosecutor?
This guy is a fucking national hero.
Fuck china. Those faggots are the most annoying spooks on the fucking planet.

Webm for ants, but that's a good argument.

So when is he doing head-in-the-toilet suicide?
SUICIDE BY POO

I hate to say it, but this dude better ride by bus to work until the show is over. Should get some bodyguards as well.

He's a man of proven worth, alright.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say
SUICIDE BY LOO AND NAILGUNS

Seriously though, if this guy is on it, and he's Based Pajeet (as his case record and resume shows), I'm wondering if his higher ups my quash it before it gets rolling any further. Remember Lynch came out of NYC's office of DOJ.

Wonder why I didn't hear about this on the Nightly Jews:^)

wow, guys this is really it - it's over for Hillary. This guy is tha real deal!!! I can feel it, this time she's really gonna get it! just you wait and see! for real!!! mark my words!! she'll get it!!! it's over, no for real this time! no seriously. this is it! just ignore the past 20 false alarms, this is seriously it you guys!!!

They're gonna make him Attorney General if he knocks it off. Calling it now.

If Preet actually is in this to win, there's no doubt in my mind he'll find something to convict her on. The CF is dirty as fuck and everyone knows it. Thing is, I don't know if it's better for us if the Dems get a replacement candidate or not. Hillary is about the weakest candidate I could imagine them bringing forward because she has so much negative baggage (and always has in the public sphere, except during the Lewinsky scandal). If a conviction forced Hillary to abdicate her candidacy, not only would King Nigger pardon her ASAP, Trump would have spent so much money, energy, and time railing against a candidate that is no longer in the election. There is no way the Dems could find a more obviously crooked candidate than Hillary and chances are, unless they went for Sanders, no one they could pick would have nearly the same name recognition, so it would be harder for Trump to campaign against them. I hope this is able to force cognitive dissonance with normalfags when they see Hillary get grilled by the FBI for the second time in a year, and yet the media will do everything it can to deflect or spin it. The most important redpill to swallow is that the Press is full of liars. Once they have that, they'll be able to get on board the train.

(1)

There's no reason her indictment can't happen on november 9th.

There's always Bill though. A Clinton is Clinton. As long he behaves like a good puppet for the kikedom, he's all well and good.

That would be ideal, but I'm sure King Nigger would never let it play out like that. He'd probably demand that his underlings make it so that she either gets her indictment hearing immediately to minimize the amount of info Preet can gather and get that obstacle over with, or delay her indictment until months after the election, to keep it out of the news cycle.

Bill can't be president again. He's already had his two terms and been impeached.

Hillary’s in trouble, because he’s Aryan, not Dravidian. He’s one of us, genetically, and he looks entirely purebred. He actually does poo in loos, and that should terrify her.

Now that I look at him he does have green eyes.

Don't make promises you can't keep.

Even if he can obstruct it for a while, he can't stop her from being absolutely crucified in the court of public opinion, and himself in the process.

True, but if it happens immediately, the scandal gets to get blown over by the media like the FBI's non-indictment over the email server. If it happens months after the election, the media can freely choose not to focus on the indictment, limiting the amount of coverage the issue will get to statements Trump or his supporters (in other words, people who appear biased) will make.

Also true.
Though in that case, the media could be made to look even more absurd than they already do.
Isn't their trustworthyness among the people about as low as congress's approval ratings?

That sounds about right, last I heard. It's gotten to the point where even leftist rags are starting to fret over the damage the media's bias is doing to their credibility (not that they were considered all that credible even before Trump's candidacy).

:^)

He needs to watch his pood back then, or he will be found dead from a case over ingestion of poo toilet mishap.

anyone wanna send the /cfg/ stuff over to this guy?

This was in 2010.

How did it end?

Looks like Kek is a false god.

Can't defeat the Preet.

Is there a dome in that image?

justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/former-holocaust-claims-conference-director-and-two-recruiters-convicted-573-million

Well, looks like Preet doesn't fuck around.

Got another one:

Super Preet Fighter.

Can FBI to has investimigate vote machine things?!

Oh and his full name is 'Preetinder'.

TOP KEK THIS GUY IS A ONE MAN ARMY

Justice department can wave their magic wand and the fbi backs off. Clinton is politically protected by the Obama administration. Nothing under Obama's authority will get her, neither Wil congress since they are cucked. Trump is the only answer here, vote him in and he can prosecute.

you fucking cuck wanker

Are you guys forgetting who he's up against? Either he's already on the Jews' payroll, or he's about to get suicided soon if he's not intimidated by threats. The convenient body counts must be way past the hundred mark just for the Clintons alone recently.

mintpressnews.com/214505-2/214505/
counterpunch.org/2016/05/16/clinton-does-best-where-voting-machines-flunk-hacking-tests-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders-election-fraud-allegations/

Don't forget to Google 'Diebold Machine Voting Fraud'.

It's how Obongo got elected.

See

He already had 31 of 'muh six million' convicted.

It's also important to notice that he convicted 31 chosen for trying to defraud Germany because muh holocaust.

or not. sorry to disappoint but it is quite clear that he's bhatra class, which called (and still calls) themselves aryan, much like the kikes called (and still call) themselves supreme: fossils preserved in time by cannibalism, not conquerors persevering through times trials.

in addition, it's clear he's a cross breed, so expect varying degrees of uncontrolled/unmoderated white traits. essentially, a useful puppet, hobbled by design, and expressing specialized elements of white without the rest of white. one of the relatively rarer frankensteins out there.

for those of you who don't know, he's a figure head backer of various (((arch intents))), to go after the lesser kikes that disgust even the kikes – and provide tasty cannibalistic treats to make the good goys think trace amounts of hope for the system to deliver justice against jewry are possible.

for those of you who also don't know, this also can be said for making the goys think trace amounts of hope for the system to deliver justice against the designated are a thing as well.

he is an outsider that serves a purpose to keep out other outsiders, play make believe, keep subservience, and attack what few white challengers remain who aren't kikes. and get some +1 affirmative HR bonus points – a laughable charade if there ever was, since his family owns a few cities in toilet-ville. if you, or your business, ever rises high enough on the radar, you'll get a visit from him or people like him: the favorite crossbreed puppet.

additionally, as these machinations continue, his 'class' (other 'aryan' designateds who are filthy rich cheaters and who occupied high professions en mass) have been highly tempted to bite the (((hand))) that feeds them. this is causing the kikes a bit of head-scratching lately: they don't know what to do with their golem creations. medicine, law, and business managers have been filing suits of 'muh raaycist', generally cucking up the kike's shit, all the more hilarious as they absolutely fail to see their scab backstabbing role was specifically advanced by their usefulness solely to kikes (and not on any actual performance or economics; they're believing the lies, loosing their minds, etc).

Only if Donald Trump is elected President.

Don't you mean Bhramin?

oops, yes.
you are correct.
damn it.

The US police force needs some serious reform.
They don't even look like those sterotypical fat cops

The Obama administration is protecting the Clintons. When Trump becomes President he'll tell Christie and the FBI to go after the Clinton Foundation.

I had never heard of that guy before.

If FBI user was right and they're actually involved in human trafficking couldn't Trump pull a RICO case where he purges almost the entire government of traitors and other corrupt filth?

Could that be his plan all along?

Her condition is visibly worsening practically by the day at this point, it's entirely possible she dies before the end of the year regardless of which way the election goes.

It's all or nothing at this point, and even if she dies it's not like Chelsea and the rest of the Foundation will be suddenly forgotten.

Exactly iv'e always thought that i'd prefer to have my current health, youth, and what little hope I have instead of being some decrepit decaying old fuck like Bill, Hillary, Soros, or David Rockefeller.

Remember anons wealth, power, and success mean absolutely nothing if you don't have your health. Not a goddamn thing.

he is going to need a strong military presence in DC to take out all of that trash because they will not go without a fight.

Preet "deshi basara" Bharara

archive.is/uwouU

something is strange about this. so a notice gets filed internationally in 2009. no one acts until other filings, and then still nothing. more tip offs. separate investigation shows 1993 russian claims fund division frauds. eventually, magic, and the usa decides to move forward with prosecution, convicting what appear to be mostly irrelevant usa-division claims conf fund members. rumors of more fund diversions still out there. germany-source dismemberment organizer still paying, despite fraud, and paying more.

who filed the initial fraud alert? why did it take so long? who kept doing tip-offs? why is it still going on? why is there no money being repatriated (or at least some form of ledger correction)? who is receiving the now larger payments - are there more 'survivors' now? wtf is going on here.

maybe preet's convictions on this specific thing are victories, but some strange games are still going on. at any rate, he himself is gamed, , etc.

What are they going to use? private mercenaries that they someone smuggled into DC?

And hell if Trump gets elected he's commander in chief and i'm pretty sure that he will have complete control over the US military.

Also to extrapolate on my previous idea if he takes out most of congress with the RICO case he would be de facto the king of the Republican party. All of the Republicans that would run to fill the vacancies would have to be Trumpian nationalist republicans. Add in that by exposing the massive amount of corruption in the Democratic party his new Trumpian Wing could easily take over both houses on Congress.

And then he's free to implement 100% of his agenda.

Giuliani has made some rumblings about RICO cases live on Fox i believe

To be honest your posts are high effort shilling but its shilling none the less.

(re)
(continued)

archive.is/YgP0Q

don't.

Cool, the US also have a Sergio Moro

5/5 stars

yep

aim was on point tho

Barbell accident when

The clintons have caused at least two plane crashes to get rid of people

Collateral damage won't stop them, they will just cause a bus accident

how has he lived this long pulling these stunts? i suspect he has some sort of leverage, a stockpile of blackmail british politics style maybe?

Based

Every country deserves a Moro.

If HRC is indicted, the Democratic Party will fall to its knees.
Ironically, it was Bill Clinton who fractured the party so badly last time that we got 8 years of a fucking moron in W because people were tired of the DNC's corruption.
If this happens, we will get 8 years of Trump without a doubt.

Sounds like the goyest goy that ever goyed to me dressed up like a hard man

capped

Preet "Doesn't Shit in Street" Bharara

Preet "Bringing the Heat" Bharara

You can always spot those of true indo-european heritage

99% of indians in this country are making corruption worse. I'm glad this guy is fighting that but it's a net loss for sure.

Retweeted.

Gonna enjoy reposting this in JewTube/Twatter comments and watching Hill Shills squirm.

I wouldn't necessarily count on that m8. A lot of those banks got tiny wrist slap fines. Maybe he takes bribes himself by going after big fish and then being paid off for minimal prosecution.

Trump always has been good friends with the Clintons, sugar tits.

ELEET Preet

Jesus fuck are you really this naive? You think like a child, you must be a liberal. Of course all of the elites know each other. That doesn't put them all on the same side. They're all still competitors because all of them are just looking to advance themselves and their own personal interests. How stupid can you be?

And this, boys and girls, we call 'damage control'.

Notice how it starts with 3 insults, and then, in his desperation, he slips up and admits Trump belongs to the same clique as the Clintons anyway.

But no, this chucklefuck would honestly have us believe that someone like Trump, with jews balls-deep in his family, and well connected with elites, including elites more powerful than him, would actually 'take down' Shillary.

It amazes me anyone could still be fooled by Trump after his speech *ahem* Good Goy-signaling at Daytona Beach. You'd have to be a paid shill to feign such ignorance.

Also kindly take note how this slithering snake tries to turn it into 'just elites knowing each other', when in fact Trump has been good friends with the Clintons for years.

friendships never turn sour, hmmm?

rich new yorkers? Is it just impossible to believe people in the same location of the same economic class encounter each other from time to time? I'm not convinced that means they're on the same team, or even have the same goals.

so Trump has used the clintons for favors, whats your point?

And again, the marketers try to twist it.

No, not 'just favors', not 'just elites knowing each other'. No, good friends, for years.

Not in those spheres they don't.

No, the elite, just as you said.

Go watch the Daytona Beach speech first and then come back to me about Trump.

What the fuck are you even talking about? You're trying to refute it saying by just spewing disjointed word salad? What is even your goal anyway? To get everyone here to vote for Hillary?

You're clearly either CTR or a dumbass liberal shill. Either way, I don't even regard you as human, you're lower than dirt and I regard your opinions as worthless. Slit your wrists and bleed out. I'm 100% serious. You should die.

they have had ties for years, so trump has used them for years and in return he has probably been giving them donations.

you don't have to like people you've interacted with for years, for the rich this kind of interaction is needed for favors.

Are you so mentally challenged you can't even comprehend simple sentences? Fucking bring an argument or get the fuck out with your pilpul.

That's admitting defeat. Well done, you cancerous shit marketer. Now the get fuck out and stop spamming our catalog with your good goy.

The elite are knitted together closer than your average Joe and Jane. They have contingency measures to assure each others loyalty.

You literally are so dumb that you cannot make a coherent point. Holy shit man, you really are just more generic leftist livestock. You're not capable of reason, or any independent thought whatsoever. You can't even explain the point that you're trying to make, and you probably can't even explain why you're here posting this trash. All you can do is shit out dribbles of whatever incoherent clickbait-tier word salad is sloshing around in the useless space between your thick skull and your atrophied chicken brain.

You are a subhuman, you're simple livestock, human shaped meat that was programmed and brainwashed and now exists only to propogate leftist ideology. It's that simple. This is the last post where I'll address you because it's clear that you're not a human.

do you have any evidence that trump is stuck under these measures?
you'd think that would of stopped him when he was trying to rival the NFL or would of saved him from having to go to court for refusing black tenants.

I thought the DOJ refused to let an investigation happen, has something changed in the past couple of days??

Crazed blackman stabs innocent businessman on public bus, police suspect drugs or mental illness to blame.

or is it a state attorney that can open an investigation?

Yep, local prosecutors don't need DOJ approval to prosecute something that happened in their jurisdiction.

Are we compiling information in regards to these investigations and the lawyer?

We need all the information we can get our hands on if this poo-loo gets "weight lifted" by ShillKillery's goons.

You've outed yourself, kike. You're the only person on this board that uses that word. Now kill yourself.

dude, you're late. the oven's already cold.

Witnessed. Praise Kek.

GOOD LUCK PREET!

Also GOOD LUCK FBI!

Have good prosecutions!

U forget, hillary has an efficient assassination group.

Think of it like going to court over a traffic ticket. Does popo prosecute or does the prosecutor bring the case against you?

Protip, they would have to pay cops serious cash if they were smart enough to prosecute. But they cant prosecute and be a witness testimony. That be retarded.

Fbi provide evidence and testimony. Also they act like supreme cucks at the director comey level. They literally parade around their wives for actual agents to fuck and dream of cock poundings.

Oh, concise explanation user.
Cheers.

ruh roh shaggy

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

The FBI doesn't choose who gets prosecuted.

BUT IT'S MY TIME NOW! YOU PEASANTS GO BACK TO PAYING YOUR NEW TAXES!!! AND SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I ALL MAKE YOU!!!

archive.is/nDPsT