This movie is cool

This movie is cool

The idea of immortal guys traveling through the world and history dueling each is pretty cool, but the tail end of the movie was pretty boring and the fight scenes sucked.

That actor was good as vigo the carpathian

The sequels are even better.

JUST tell me why. why do women have to age? what happens to the angel that once shined?

JUST explain to me. which one is real? which is her true self?

Name one highlander sequel that doesn't blow the original out of the water.
Oh wait you cant.

I wish it took place in scotland the whole movie, instead of this NYC bullshit.

All of them after the first you mongoloid tardbucket.

I could never get into it. I disliked the autistic scream and lightning storm when one of them killed another.

just finished it, and agree. the first half was great. the second half was pure shit. hope the sequels good

Top fucking kek

Cool as a jalapeƱo fart.

I fucking hated this movie, the concept was cool but every other aspect of the film was complete shit.
Plot=Juvenile and cheesy.
Music=Shit.
Effects=Obviously not real.
Acting=More like overacting.
Characters=All Retarded.
Dialogue=Retarded.
Fight Scenes=Shit.
Sword designs=Shit.
1/10 you have shit taste.

Fuck off Faggot.

It's really some of their worst work.

It had the greatest movie villain of all time.

You gay or something m8

please hang yourself on livestream

3/10 b8

that would defeat the purpose of them traveling the world with their youth, quit being a faggot.

i mean, if you like cock, then yeah.

The anime Higlander movie is pretty good.

Was the Highlander TV show any good?

the only other content really worth watching besides the first movie, as it basically ignores the sequels. also has a tv movie to end and includes the return of connor macleod.

this.

there's also an old animated series that is kek

The episode "Leader of the Pack" is the finest output from the entire Highlander franchise.

Christopher lambert is a weird-looking hunchback with a bad voice, don't know how he ever got cast for anything.
The kurgan makes the film worth watching.
Sean Connery's character is fucking stupid.
in the end the movies are all pretty poor and the tv series is a massive timesink that just isn't worth it. I remember it having better fights than the movie, so that's something at least. Maybe all of this was way cooler back in the early 90's?

Highlander: the search for vengeance is the only thing in the franchise that comes close to doing justice to the immortal concept, the flashback scenes are great.

The Kurgan did nothing wrong.

That was a bit over the top. He raped the girl and cucked him out.

Secretly she yearned for his return.

Don't misinterpret Hollywood.
General rule: ugly=wrong. He's ugly so he was wrong.

What is up with Highlander?

TBH that is my greatest fear and why I would dump any girl who was raped. Once they are raped by a man, they belong to him forever, whether they like it or not.

The Kurgan saw the world for what it truly was. He was one of the most red pilled "bad guys" ever!

He saw how our civilization and society had fucked us over constantly all in the name of the false-god of "equality". He wanted to restore the world to it's natural state of "survival of the fittest" so that all weakness could be bred out of humanity and we could become something more.

He was a true ubermensch, therefore he did nothing wrong.

It's enjoyable villains of the week stuff, no sex or extreme violence though.

Makes me realize what's best for the franchise would be a HBO series.

It's fucking shit, and this is from a Ninja Scroll fan.

The series was better.

Please no bully

He is Belgian not French.