Explain this shit

Explain this shit.

Professional reviewers usually don't bother with children's TV shows, since their audience don't bother with them either. App games you buy for your kid are a different story.

Steven Universe is shit and not even bottom-tier adult-child reviewers care about. You should follow their example and do the same.
Saged for OP's faggotry.

If you retards ignored this shit and it was a complete failure in ratings and merchandising it would be gone already.
Saged for the good of mankind.

Except people actually like it, including people who are allowed to leave the house without a bike helmet.

I stopped reading crtitics when I figured out they were all being paid for their opinions.
Simple as that.
Have a cider donut and chill.

They didn't pay for reviews, they stopped them from reviewing at all out of fear of being Metabombed by the users.

user plz dont tempt me, it's a cold night and I have none.

Do you even comfy, bro?

Well, if you faggots don't want to discuss how awful your show is.

STEVEN UNIVERSE IS DESTROYING CIVILIZATION WITH ITS DEGENERACY AND IT MUST BE STOPPED BEFORE CHILDREN LEARN TO BE BETA CUCK NUMALES FROM IT
PUT SUGAR THE KIKE ON A STICK

So you cucks got an answer, or does it hurt to think your precious show became popular through illegitimate means?

I'll take this lack of replies as a yes.

I still haven't been given a logical answer.

More at 12.

It's probably that guy who claimed that it would cause the end of the world.

Yeah, if Hillary gets elected, but right now, I'm on the topic of Rebecca Sugar and co. being fraudulent as fuck.

While it's fishy, I doubt it was made to avoid negative ratings. Show's far from genuinely good, but standards are so low nowadays I have seen blogs unironically rate Phineas & Ferb 12 out of 5, ffs it could get away with the filler plots and subpar writing since it already offers much more than its "competition" in several aspects. Furthermore, everyone outside of imageboards and other right wing sites seem to love the show, so acceptable ratings were guaranteed. There is indeed something weird about not Metacritic ratings for SU, but fear of low scores is probably not the answer. Fuck, it could already get 2/5 only for the OST.

Sure, and Garnet isn't just a glorified girl-on-girl 69.

So, the below-average population of the world.

Are you the STEVEN UNIVERSE === GEN ZED autist?

What's wrong with calling a spade a spade?

I still lack an explanation.

Good to know that you people won't defend your precious little show.

You can go to cuckchan if you want answers, m8.

Judging by some of the replies above, people here are plenty happy to defend it.