Rogue One trailer

ENJOY YOUR DIVERSITY AND FEMINISM A LONG LONG TIME AGO, GOY

Samurais now part of SW canon.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160811231919/http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/entertainment/cbs-star-trek-discovery/
youtube.com/watch?v=ucyYfzbrYkQ
archive.is/gz7p6
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong
imdb.com/title/tt3748528/fullcredits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe at the end of the third one they will reveal Trump survived and has been secretly controlling the Empire from the start as a sort of Sith God Emperor and has control over time and space so they can make infinite squeals of niggers resisting oppression.

Where is the original boon from the first movie? Fuck his nose was massive. Really ruined the movie for me.

why

Why don't you fucking losers do something that isn't destroying your life like read a book or sell some shit or work out?

Video games, football is worst than watching normal Jew TV because it takes up months of your life every year

ministry of truth correcting star wars

Fuck off Grandpa go ring the bell for the nurse to change your shit filled underwear.

The Jews ruined both Star Wars and Star Trek, in a very short time. And thus ruining hope many had in making something through them.

I hope they keep ruining every single lore we basement dwellers have, its awaken many people up too the real problem. There really isn't much of fan of these lore's anymore, Game's are so off putting and nobody buys the toys after the initial reaction, all the Jews had too do was leave our imaginations alone and we wouldn't know but that's their nature and why the kikes have always been so hated.

Jesus Christ, the words of a nigger were never so niggerish

But seriously, fuck starwars. SciFi as a genre tends to explore exaggerated reality to brush the sides of hypothetical ethics and problems. Starwars tends to focus on "good guys win because theyre good", new starwars movies will always suck because people fail to understand that it isn't SciFi, but a fable in space that preached a simple relatable message. Key word is relatable, the studio cut the majority of the political stuff out of the original series and ultimately handed Empire Strikes Back away from Lucas since he wanted to make it about the Vietnam war.

I aint no nigger you're the nigger expecting people to read a book jesus christ fuck your books you old wrinky ass mother fucker

I care so little I didn't even pirate the last one. Star wars died to me when they put jew jew at the helm. What he did to Star Trek should be a crime.

Sad!

To be fair Star Trek was created by a Jew and was a Jewish communist utopia.

I'm not that old yet, am I?

What's this apathetic, jaded feeling that comes over me whenever I see new entertainment released?

This is trash. Rehashed canon so poorly written that it's outshone by a fucking video game series made 20 years ago.

It can't just be that I'm old. I was excited about stuff 5 years ago. It can't be the redpill, I took that years ago too, and recently it stopped hurting… or so I thought…

Star Trek was lefty but not everything has to be fashy for me to enjoy it. Picard (best capt) was a man among men and acted honorably. It's easy to enjoy those parts of the show while ignoring the multiculti. If you can't enjoy Tapestry because Gene Roddenberry was a bit of a hippy then you're a fag.

Re-reading all of Tolkien's work. So white and redpilled.

Don't bother. It wasn't even fun to goof on. Boring af.

I had an english teacher in high school who I was close with (I aced his class) and he explained to me one day that he read Moby Dick every five years starting from when he was in college. He was having marital troubles a few years back and he killed himself. I've been meaning to begin reading it in his honor.

Well hopefully you have a less suicidal time of reading the book than he did.

I've been reading LOTR. It's so sensible and wholesome.

Ironically and depressingly on average video games are the highest form of art released these days. Bar your occasional good book or indie film.

And vidya is utter shit these days as well, but the concept artists that they employ are in the top 1% of artists alive.

LOTR is amazing, pretty much every scene has some basis in a particular European Mythology/Tale/Story, probably why it resounds so well , its a good game too find where all of them come from and learn about things along the way.

Try too find what he could not.

It'd be a truly dark and nightmarish thing if LOTR movies were made today in this SJW time.

I've already been warned about the whale anatomy sections, but I've always been a fan of cetaceans so maybe it won't be as bad as it would be for a non-autist.

Just finished Dorian Gray, would recommend.

Since when did hollywood faggots care about veterans? Aren't these the same people who call them babykillers?

And since fucking-when has the Democrat party gave a shit about veterans?

Please Holla Forums, I beg you, no more fucking star wars threads…I mean Jesus Christ, how much does the latest jewish bowel movement, shoveled down the throats of the goyim by pedowood, actually deserve to be discussed on here?

Shit movie
Shit extended universe

A-men. Just kidding I'm not a christcuck, but seriously these threads are worthless Holla Forums tier shit.

N OT CANON
O
T

C
A
N
O
N

they have to twist the meme magic, but the issue is IT HAS A BUILT IN DEFENSE MECHANISM… YOUR INNER TRUTH

they can't fucking touch it, they just fuck it up

As much as it needs to be, if only to analyze the perversions that millions of our enthralled brethren will be brainwashed with next. Of course, do not pay a cent to see it.

Tomorrow the MSM could come out with "factoids" about how Hollywood has donated X too their friends veterans charities. Remember Obama has a great approval rating and has been helping a lot of veterans.

You aren't some kind of Guy who doesn't believe that the news reports the truth are you?

THERE IS NO CANNON, ITS ALL DEAD (((THEY))) KILLED IT ALL!
ART HAS BECOME JEWY, SO ITS LOST ITS HIDDEN MEANINGS

Agreed, even if the author was a degenerate boy-lover.

The book's themes are heavily homo too, and I have a version where it's been cleaned up a bit. Reminded me of my old roommate in college, friend since we were kids. He always wanted to experiment with me but I kept having to tell him no.

Let me fucking guess, its the motherfucking death star for fifth fucking time whooop dee doo

Also chink, nigger, jewess, crackers and spic all in one fucking planet, in the same squad among the trillions of fucking life forms of course fighting the nazis for the billonth time

Remember how R2D2 had the death star blue prints in his memory banks? Rogue One is how those plans ended up there.

They have all this fucking material to work with but no, every movie has to be about niggers muh dikking white women and fymynysm instead of the billion interesting stories that take place in the universe. Good thing I have KOTOR compartmentalized from all this garbage. Star wars is dead as long as the fan base will lap up steaming piles of shit.

CISbusters 2.0?

Asian, Black, Blind, Arab, Woman and Latino all team up to fight the evil White man…

Ballad of Reading Gaol is a good poem. Long but very good. Oscar Wilde was a good writer.

There's a lot of interesting stuff in the EU, hopefully this TFA 2 will fail and leave em be till Jew Jew and friends lose enough money to get kicked out like sony of japan is allegedly gonna do to sony of america, too bad that sci-fi fans have zero quality standards and will most likely rank up this shit to box office masterpiece again.

Let me just shill >>>/arda/ very quickly

Seeing as marvel and dc movies are starting to get weary to the general public (after a decade of their formulaic shit), and a this shit movie at least got shot down (thanks to their own backfire), I have a glimpse of hope that this other travesty will at least only break even, but there needs to be a serious smearing campaign towards this thrash, after all sheep only follow, never lead,

Yeah because imagine employing a contemporary """artist""" to conceive your imaginary world. Oh wait that happens in indie games and they're 99% shit

>can you be trusted without your shekels
I honestly heard it like that.

Pass.

So how about that new Star Trek guys?

web.archive.org/web/20160811231919/http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/entertainment/cbs-star-trek-discovery/

iRebel
Ira Bell

Gooks & women & niggers & spics & darth vader will only be in it for about 5 minutes probably

(((They))) continue to get stronger

He’s actually not a jew. He just learned from the best.

this, Lucas is just a fucktard that drank the kool-aid.

He drank all of it and it lives in his neck.

what have you done to my brain Holla Forums?

THE PROCESS HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN

Didnt see a single white guy in the "good" side

white woman CHECK
nigger CHECK
spic CHECK
paki CHECK
chink CHECK

Of course the baddie is the only white guy…

So obvious that they're trying to link it to Hillary's 'I'm with her' thing.

This is a ridiculously obvious propaganda onslaught.

-Two separate Star Wars series in a row where the main hero is female
-All-female Ghostbusters
-All-female Ocean's Eleven
-Neighbors 2, proving that women can be disgusting promiscuous stoner slobs just as much as guys, yay feminism
-Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen Bud Light beer commercial shilling the wage gap myth
-Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, again about women acting more debauched than the men
-Jessica Jones, they took what was in the original script a philandering male boss who left his wife for his secretary and just changed the name to make it a philandering female lesbian boss who left her wife for a secretary, something nobody has ever observed in nature… this is the new thing nowadays, they write the script and then change male characters names randomly to female, this supposedly gives 'balanced, complex, interesting' female characters even though they are totally unrealistic since men and women have inherent differences in personality and behavior
-In comics, Thor, Iron 'Man' and Wolverine are all women

Making money is a secondary concern, their number one concern is predictive programming. So much 'women as leaders' propaganda as background noise that when you vote for Hillary you'll actually be convinced it was your idea.

Sometimes, they even predict the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucyYfzbrYkQ

WHY ARE THERE NO AYYS
IT's a gigantic galaxy. Are the rebels ayyphobic?

I dare you to post that on any normie forum. ANY FUCKING FORUM.

I am ridiculed,blocked, filtered, and banned any time I bring it up.

If Star Wars Disney Shills ever got hired by a political party - it's game over for whoever they are against.

I have an entire shelf dedicated to the old Canon. Rogue Squadron shows that aliens can be trusted and can be traitors, they can rise and fall. I don't need blind Stormshadow beating 50 Stormtoopers with a stick, or a Tongan sniping 100 troopers at once yelling, "It's my homE!!!!"

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING BONTHAN. THE RACE THAT RISKED THEIR LIVES HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH A WEAK SAUCY VAGINA.

Can't afford "Piggy", let's take a med droid, slap an Imperial symbol on his should and make C3P0 II.

Fuck this bullshit.

And add in just about every recent film with a stronk hillary-like president.

War is more relatable than some unreal story about good guys vs bad guys.

They aren't.

To be fair, Mon Mothma isn't something new in star wars.

The series has always been shit. Even the originals. Silly children's movies with barely any plot depth whatsoever, relying on 'pew-pew' special effects and sword fights to keep its simple viewer's minds entertained.

Even as a kid I never managed to get through an entire SW movie without falling asleep.

Not to mention it's the most milked to death franchise in history and manchildren all over the world still worship with no end in sight.

He's joking you dumb motherfuckers.

GEHAGELT

Friend bought me a ticket, I fell asleep after 10 minutes, he woke me up. I told him to wake me up at the end. Still have never seen it.

And I'm the biggest Star Wars fan out of my group of friends. With the Korean spoilers and Jew Jew Abrahams, I was not going to be entertained and probably angered instead.

I will stay in George Lucas' childhood fantasy, and leave the propaganda alone.

67 replies, and yet no Webm of the trailer?

Unacceptable

The only significant white male character in the trailer is the bad guy. Everyone else is a stronk wymim, nigger, chink or mudslime. Don't complain, Goyim, this is the future you chose.

As someone who read the entire eu as a kid, know this feel.

Just let it die user, it's nothing but kike filth at this point. The good stories are still there, and always will be, but caring about the actual franchise as it stands today is folly.

When a boy becomes a man he gives up the toys of his childhood.

I dont understand, what happen with the characters from the last movie? Why is there a new girl as main-character?

I havent watch the last movie, so I dont know exactly what happens, all I know is the girl survives after beating Darth Vaders son or some shit. Why isnt she in this movie?

I'm OK with samurais.

I'd say that Jew Jew Abramstein is trying to go as cheap as possible since character CGI/costumes are expensive.
Just slap in some regular nogs, chinks and tacos and you've got your aliens for free.

The old new trilogy was shit in main char acting and directing but god I loved the world that Lucas constructed with all those ayys and the different political subtones trailing through the movies. I still watch the whole movies once in a while just to see that, eventhough there are cut version available.

Similar to Hobbit where all orcs were complete CGI but almost no blended ones.
Kikes are trying to sell us shit and they cut on all fronts to do it.

So you did nothing but blogposting on an anonymous imageboard to feel good about yourself, right ?

Samurais were always a part of SW canon though. Darth Vaders entire outfit is a robot samurai.

It actually happened with Obama too, a lot of tv-shows and films tried to shill the whole idea of a nigger president even before the 2008 elections

what does this mean for the 'many bothans died to bring this information' line in the original trilogy?

i thought there already was a plot for stealing the death star plans, is all that just being ignored?

I have no idea what triggers people about reading books. Whenever I mention that I read books people get this kneejerk reaction where they have to either attack me or explain why they don't have the time to read.

Well yeah because that hack fraud George Lucas just ripped off Hidden Fortress shot for fucking shot.

Oh look, they can destroy a huge walker robot with a 20th century missile launcher, good to know!
Diversity boxes:
Where are the antagonists though?
Are there no bad guys here, except a death star and walker and a spaceship? Is the old, white guy with a white robe the "bad guy"?

(checked)
That's a bit of a stretch.

(checked)
The old trilogy sucked just as much (4-5-6), it was a jewish movie that taught people that nazis are evil and empires are evil and expansion and conquest (by very white guys) are bad and authoritarian (read: non-lolbertarian) regimes are bad.

This guy gets it.

(checked)
I never really liked star wars at all, it made absolutely no fucking sense at all.
Why didn't they just blow the rebel planet out of the sky?
Why didn't Palpatine give the order and wtf was he doing during the movies?
How the fuck do 1000 rebels defeat 20 million imperium fighters with no casualties sustained?
How the hell is everyone in the supposedly galaxy-wide imperium so incompetent?

Star Wars wasn't ever really too logical. If you want a real 'what the fug were they thinking', just remember that the Rebellion essentially doomed the galaxy to death since the entire point of the Empire was to form a coalition against the impending Yuuzan Vong attack that is likely to wipe everyone out.

Why didn't they just blow the rebel planet out of the sky?
They were trying to move the death star into firing position. It takes a while.
Why didn't Palpatine give the order and wtf was he doing during the movies?
Chilling on Coruscant letting Tarkin run shit.
How the fuck do 1000 rebels defeat 20 million imperium fighters with no casualties sustained?
What are you talking about only 4 of those rebels survived.
How the hell is everyone in the supposedly galaxy-wide imperium so incompetent?
The force wills it.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

archive.is/gz7p6
HE'S A TALENTLESS HACK FRAUD WHO SUCKS HOWARD THE DUCK DICK

Bad guy is a jew, its the guy from batman, Ben Mendelsohn.

That guy who came up to the lead female and said he wanted to help. I thought that was Kyle.

But naw…he can't be that cucked.

They could have made a rogue squandron movie with bad ass dogfight.

They could have made a movie about the anti hero Dash Rendar.

Nope. Diversity trash. Saddest thing is it will make a ton of money because of the name. Good lord…

Were there asians in the original?

there's also the fact this movie isn't called episode whatever so people will treat it like a spinoff. remember the Clone Wars movie?

Can you be trusted without your shekels? Pls don't be stupid and don't go see it to the cinema like last time.

hmmm

this universe is the metaphysical equivalent to new jersey.

I don't care because I knew this was coming for years.

Stop being surprised at the depths of depravity the jew will sink. The world is weimar germany now, gird yourself you weak fools because this is only the beginning if shit doesn't change.

Just go play kyle katarn and feel better.

Who will watch this one now that torrents are kill?

I stole the last one and I feel like I'm the one who got cheated…out of two hours

>>>/4chan/

Supposedly Lucas originally wanted to make Obi-Wan an Asian.
Which makes sense, because when was the last time you saw a white guy named "Obi-Wan Kenobi".

Actor's name is Toshiro Mifune, and was actually in The Hidden Fortress.

I'm really only looking forward to it so I have more Vader scenes to fuck around with. Won't pay for that shit though.

Mass hysteria only dilutes legitimate concerns on feminism with illegitimate concerns. Though I shouldn't of expected less stupid out of Holla Forums.

regards,
/new/, /4chon/

turns out he is a jew

oh well its the same schtick

the bad guy looks white and thats all that matters

I'm so glad I never fell for the Star Wars meme.

In fact, I'm glad I never fell for the consumerism meme of watching movies all the time, instead of doing important shit.

You gotta go back. Your era has passed old timer. We are the future, the new flesh and blood…

It taught how demographically and economically exhausted REPUBLIC turned into an EMPIRE, following a massive civil war with a faction that was effectively an empire(Soviet Union, or as the Protocols called it: a terror which will be only a glimpse of what's to come).
And it started with a trade conflict(FED establishment after a financial/trade crisis) which was the reason Palpatine got into power. He then controlled BOTH sides(Rothschilds/Jews).

HINT FUCKING HINT, that's what happened to the US. Lucas is a deep insider.
It doesn't paint an empire as bad. He basically made a documentary what happened and what will happen to the US. The setting was just in space and pew pew.
There's a reason why he said that he sold SW to white slavers. Jews are the slave owners of whites.

Luckily a Master Jedi came along at the last fucking moment.

Look what PJ and his fat red-headed co-writer did to "The Hobbit". A fun adventure yarn turned into a bloated, incoherent mess.

Mifune was going to be Obi-Wan? Man, I'm not sure whether to be disappointed this didn't happen or glad he isn't associated with the shitshow SW is now.

you sound like a mudshit

if you actually watched the shows in TOS the romulans are fascist and so are the klingons and there is situations where they are better prepared to defeat the federation. also in TOS the crew certainly has their own ideas about things but the ship itself and all the people on board is under the autocratic thumb of james tiberius kirk who is completely un-democratic in his actions throughout the show. also there are various episodes which deal explicitly with non-liberal themes such as when kirks friend becomes a superman and is now hated by normal humans (nietzsche) as well as the entire khan storyarch

kirk was a better captain tbh, he was more captain and less diplomat

its probably the best american novel ever written, it gets a bit hard to keep plodding on towards the end but captain ahab is a great character, so is Stubb and Starbuck. its also a great introduction to metaphysics. the dualism and the hidden reality behind the strict materialism in the narrator makes it super fun to read

coming soon, all female lord of the rings remake, starring shaquandra jackson and her 8 bitches

kikes for some reason never want to subvert the works of Tolkien, I guess the combination of norse mythology and christian themes leaves a bad taste in their mouth

huh? where are you getting this shit?

The more damning excerpts of lucas is him hating White people.

That was pretty funny user, but seriously read a book

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong

Yah, the hobbit movies sucked.

some fan fiction crap? this shit isn't from the movies.

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

You mean lord of the chainz? Thread about this was in catalog. Space nigger LOTR. We wuz numenor and sheet.

Top kek, sad is knowing sci-fi minutia not in the movies and expecting such tripe to be common knowledge. Your delusion is off the charts.

PLEASE let this happen

You misunderstand, it's sad because when Disney kikes took over the Star Wars franchise they invalidated all of the extended universe (EU) with a stroke of a pen, essentially making all of it fan fiction.

And this is why DS9 is still the best Star Trek series. As the creators said, "we'd never have been allowed to do this show while Gene was alive."

After a bit of a rocky start, the show really started to come into its own when it explored the logical side-effects of this commie "utopia", including a government agency assassinating anyone inconvenient to the Federation agenda (literally attempting the genocide of an entire species at one point).

And, even more appropriate today, that one episode where Bajor is considering applying for Federation membership, but are warned by their prophets that the Federation are "locusts" who will wrest control of the planet and its resources from its citizens while giving them no real benefit in return.

Maybe the writers of DS9 really COULD see the future.

This is actually a very good point. I'm willing to sacrifice Star Wars and Star Trek for the bigger picture of red pilling basement dwellers.

Evil hordes of albinoids controlled by naziwizards. Sauron was already great, it would just make me love him more.

I still haven't watched the one with the Black Stormtrooper.
We must steel our resolve and not embrace any facet of the ZOG media machine.

Even the Rifftrax of it can’t redeem it because you can tell the guys’ hearts just aren’t in it–it’s that bad.

You DO get to see them call out some of the things that we say here. They’re redpilled as fuck but can’t say anything about it.

Yes. Disney has ejected years worth of canon from the various spinoffs and novels, and has evidently continued George's tradition of adding things that contradict the original films.

TFA2 might be good if, and ONLY if, they go with the "Rey has magical mary sue powers because she's the next Darth Whatever, goes full Dark Side and becomes the main villain, forcing a reluctant Kylo Ren to become the anti-hero protagonist". I'd watch that.

Not quite shot-for-shot, but yeah, he borrowed heavily.

Did anything ever happen with that proposed "let's rip off Seven Samurai but with Jedi" movie? That would be a MUCH better Star Wars film than the stuff we're actually getting.

According to Holla Forums:

If your movie has a female protagonist: "FEBBINISM DDDDDD:

Is this really how deep your analysis goes or are you being stupid on purpose?

At least these guys are still in the canon. I just hope EA and Disney continues to forget about them so that they won't get BLACKED while getting a shitty sequel.

it's a libcuck of some sort, so it's fuming that the jew propaganda for them isn't being celebrated.

I sort of cracked and "watched" it online, kinda, it was so bad I kept skipping through it, stopping to watch, painfully bad, more skipping, skip back to double check, yep, it's horrible. Of what I did see of it, it didn't feel like a star wars movie, it was slow, dead, they cast a dozen late teens/early 20s for nearly all characters, it was embarrassingly amateur. I'm recalling a scene where Harrison shows up in the falcon, and two different gangs show up after him, they're about five in each group, all in their 20s, and Harrison is talking to them like they're all on the same level, the two groups are supposed to be menacing, totally unbelievable, it had feel more like the kid cast of Peter Pan with Robin Williams. You could just imagine the big empty stage they were in, Harrison and a bunch of kids putting on this cheap production. I know it's star wars is why it made a billion dollars but holy shit this thing was awful, it's amazing this thing made a billion dollars.

I just hope that Vader gets to kill most of the fuckers before the movie ends.

How do books not take up months of your life every year, were you specifically into reading a lot?

Trying to upload the MP4 of the 360p trailer. It's 6MB instead of the 8MB webm.

Since this is happening some days before the events from Episode IV I would expect a lot more stuff from the classic movies. Not just ships and vehicles but aliens and some characters.

Only characters that would return are only having cameos and include:
- Darth Vader (voiced by James Earl Jones, as it should be)
- Mon Mothma (same actress from Episode III's deleted scenes)
- Bail Organa (again by Jimmy Smits)

White guys can't be the good guys.

The protagonists from The Force Awakens haven't been born by this movie.

Mad Max isn't the protagonist in Fury Road and nobody complained.
Women don't even need hyper-masculinity or testosterone to be action heroes.

Yeah, like the other races would be even remotely capable of getting into space. Asians, maybe, but I don't see Kenya's space program getting too far off the ground here. Get real.

That's racist. Mexicans and Frogs can into space.

I always thought it was a bit odd how they wrote the Bajorans and the Cardassians in that show in a way such that you sympathised *more* with the latter and really just wanted them to put the jackheel down on the whiny fuckers. It's weird for me to feel that way, I'm usually quite the bleeding heart.

>Wife blushed and said "no, my mom went to see it today. She just stopped by afterwards."

And this was after warning her about Ep7, Microshit 10, Faux news, ect. We can't even get angry. Just depressed that a dim creature like that could birth someone that would put more stock into a random post on Holla Forums over over the average lugenpresse article.

That's it I'm done

The actual plot is not the same.

Disappointing.

There was rumors that a major character would be a droid, and that it might be IG-88; but apparently Disney is just introducing some lame-ass OC droid character.

Way to "pay homage to the originals" by not expanding on the original lore that fans have liked for 40 years, DisJews.

imdb.com/title/tt3748528/fullcredits/
wew
Not a single ayy on IMDB, the closest thing is le Firefly pilot as a robot.

This always gave me goosebumps, even though I've never read the books.

I SAW THREE WHITE GUYS, ONE WAS THE EVIL NAZI, THE OTHER WAS A MULATTO, AND ONE WAS A THROWAWAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fuck you!

Stop, I cannot take seeing superior characters and cannons are being looked over!

Love the diversity, but I'm not sure about this subtitle…

I don't understand this attitude, aren't you happy they left something unraped for once?

Wow this all looks super gay.

Well played fellow jedi. I am amiss that this had escaped me to the point.

Kill yourself you turbo autist, even the Nazi's went to the movies from time to time.

What fucking movie were YOU watching? Max has all the best lines, all the best action, and those tits-up useless girls would have been fucked without him.

And it's Mad Max: Fury Road not Furiosa: Stronk Womyn In Truck Full Of Women Who Don't Realize They're About To Become Playthings For Leathery Dykes.

lel

Does it ever occur to Hollyjew that the most effective way to push their diversity propaganda would be to make (((diverse))) movies that don't suck balls?

Like make incredible movies that just happen to have (((diverse))) casts?

The Hobbit movies were pretty bad, but it doesn't really look like it was Peter Jacksons fault. It was going to be directed by some other guy, and only two movies originally, but the studio jew'd them over, and Jackson was left to pick up the pieces.

Man, was THAT some shit casting, both in the prequels and here.

"And they call it a city!"

Yeah, I agree, I was a bit shook hearing it was "a feminist film" and didn't watch until December, but fuck it was good, and you're right about their own propaganda falling through because of basic plot points.

checked.

I know user, just venting. I love Sci Fi - good sci and original aliens.

I remember being a wee lad and looking at the Rogue Squadron books lined up in a display at Waldenbooks at the Mall and instantlly imagined all the space dog fights from watching the History Channel with my dad.

I have read the books, I think for the most part the characters and storylines are pretty good.

Star Wars died completely for me when the EU was no longer canon, I can accept that. It was a just a guilty pleasure to read or listen to an audio book while working in my garage or having a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Every thing in moderation, except white nationalism.

Checked again

The world, the music the mood and world-building. They can never take that away.

Saw the first Hobbit in the theatre with a friend who is an old English Major that loves talking Tolkien. We left depressed and have never watched a Hobbit movie, big screen or small screen again.

They are being cheap faggots, pouring all their sheckels into their own (((Media Companies))) to advertise a movie that doesn't need advertising, so they can write it off and engage in jewish accounting.

I mean, why was BB1 on a bag of oranges in my supermarket?

Ripley survived because she didn't take any risks.

IOW, a pretty realistic female lead.

I'm pretty sure the majority of Holla Forumsacks are avid readers, the reason people get triggered by it is because those that post about reading books tend to do it just to status signal the same way a leftist does. See

wew land popular goy fiction was shit from the original, why so obsessed over it?
fuck off and go watch a movie

Have you ever seen a Japanese film with non-Japanese in lead roles? How about bollywood film, do many of them get made without Indian characters? As you said other races exist, so I wonder what the difference is between western Cinema and non-western Cinema, i'll give you a hint it's a four letter word.

I don't think that guy was signalling. Questioning why people watch modern movies is a valid question. Why waste the board space on a thread and why waste an hour watching poz? All good questions. I would counter saying most people don't read anything beyond reddit or chans.

they'd never make it to mordor. shit would end at the council with every nigga claiming the bling for himself

The colour theme of the whole movie is bland, depressing. Just like nearly everything the jews push today from Hollywood.

And they'd argue with Elrhonda over the name.
>"FELLOWship! Uh-UH, girlfriend!"

fuck you Star Wars, seriously…

delete your account.

LOOKS FUCKING GAY

why is everyone fighting like they are in world war 2? if they have spaceships going warp speed wouldnt it be drone strikes and robots doing the fighting?

Movies in Nazi Germany were not Pedowood produced kike propaganda.

Maybe it's time you both graduated to real sci-fi from your kiddie hero books?
Try some Phillip K. Dick, Jack Vance, Robert Sheckley, Heinlein, Harry Harrison, Greg Egan, Bruce Sterling, William Gibson or George Alec Effinger.
There's thousands of amazing SF books out there that explore philosophical issues, transhumanism, radical political concepts and more.
I never understood why anyone would want to read about magic space wizards adventure #363 instead of something deeply layered and thought provoking.

There was something pure about their movies. It was hard to pinpoint it.

Like JewJew would ever have anything to do with a character whose name has '88' in it.

how the fuck is spaceballs less jewish than starwars is now?

I didn't see a single alien character in that trailer tbh

Given that (((Hollywood))) walks hand-in-hand w/shitlib globalists, could this be an opportunity to fuck w/them via trolling, and maybe provoke them into some dumb shit?

For instance, when these projects lose money, troll the bosses of the producers, directors, and agents, etc. of those involved in the project, reminding them how fucking worthless their Jew-Fag-Catlady SJW Alliance is at making money. Just a thought.

sunglasses and a skateboard for every citizen?

/thread

You could say it's a "Jewish creation" to the extent that nearly everything on tv and film back then and today are products of the Jewish mind or influenced/manipulated to reflect their worldview.

But original Star Trek was before TV's infamous "rural purge" where they canceled nearly all the wholesome shows (that were still popular) and replaced them with poison.

Gene Roddlebiddy, the creator of Star Trek, wasn't Jewish. A self-styled atheist-humanist? Yeah. But at his core he was just another naive, midwestern protestant futurist.

Despite it dripping with progressive idealism, Star Trek still had a pretty white worldview and you don't get all those distinct ethnic stereotypes persisting hundreds of years from now without A LOT of nationalism happening on Earth.

This is why it's so strongly subverted with the JJ Abrams films. It's fundamentally a white creation. The only thing they play straight in those goddamned movies are the vulcans, obviously because they're space jew mary sues.

is there any writeup about the change in TV during that time period? I remember seeing John Wayne's infamous rant but that's about it.

Women are overgrown children with no human agency, they don't make very convincing action heroes.

All non-whites are subhuman filth destined for extermination. We obviously don't want these parasites polluting our childhood memories.

if you thought Episode 4 made no sense, make sure you never see Episode 7.

isn't much to go on so far but here's my guess based on what's been released so far:

My guess based on the teaser (and it's a total guess) is that it'll be a rag-tag odd-couple crew of Feds and Klingons for some purpose. The Klingons will be re-interpreted / rebooted from Space Mongols to… prepare Uranus… they'll make them into a metaphor for Muslims.

So, they entire series will show the Klingons and Humans changing to accommodate one another and learning to cooperate.

So, don't hope for big philosophical questions. We're likely going to get lots of CURRENT YEAR political propaganda.

no matter. the audience will read him as a 'white guy'

DS9 was a 7 year reconciliation project for the way the Jews were portrayed via the Ferengi in TNG (even though the (((Official Story))) is that they were supposed to be modeled on 'Yankee Traders', it was pretty clear who they really are).

Basically, as TOS was written there were no conscious Jew analogs. However, they show up eventually anyway… because muh influential.

The Vulcans (subtly by Nemoy and explicitely by JJ Abrams) are how the Jews idealize themselves. The Ferengi are but one aspect of how the original gentile writers suspect the Jews really are and the Bajorans are how the post Roddenberry good goy's and current Jew showrunners would like the Jews to be perceived.

There is a difference between diversity and (((diversity))), user. We want diversity because good fences make good neighbors. We want a diverse world. Their (((diversity))) is merely a tool for the destruction of the European people and their diaspora strongholds.

Having the (((diversity))) be merely an aside or an afterthought misses the point. They *want* to stoke resentments and fullfill those revenge fantasies. They can't really do that without being explicit and heavy handed. Their creatures aren't big on subtlety.

Dunno, user. There's a (((wikipedia))) article on it, fwiw

Fuck the Rebels, they were always shit. Long live the Empire.

They already did, basically. The Hobbit movies are fucking horrendous and filled with SJW propaganda everywhere including muh stronk independant wymyn warriors. I stopped watching after the first one so that my memories of the original trilogy wouldn't be ruined any more than necessary.

Honestly I'm fine with the rebels being niggers, because that's what they always were, mentally.

original star trek used time travel like 5 times and it still worked great

the true summary is that it will be shit because current year writing

I've never been the biggest Star Wars fan, but this really looks nothing like a SW movie.
You can practically see the casting director grinning and rubbing his hands…

That's never a good sign. Even normies can tell when they're being fed an agenda.

kek

What a shameful fucking waste of double trips. Kill yourself.

Pic related, how it's fucking done right.

Noice.

Fucking this. I'm dreading the new series because I just know it will be riddled with more social justice and cancer than Zoe Quinn's snizz. Expect at least one gay couple.

Let me be clear: this film is shit. That said, I was as angry as you are about the Bothans until I did the research and found out they were responsible for the SECOND Death Star.

The Bothans are still the unsung heroes of RotJ. Hate the film by all means (I do) but relax in the knowledge that those fuzzy fucks are still intact.

This looks fucking badass tbh :/

Gay character is already confirmed as is a female lead

it'll be teaching muzzies how to accept gays and women. i wont be surprised if they retcon the forehead ridges as some kind of bio-engineered techno-hijab

This game……. and Half-Life origina…… defined 1997-2000 for me in a way……… i cannot…………………………

Name?

DUBS CONFIRM VADER KILLS THEM ALL

I wish people stop pretending that the book is good just to spite on the movies.

How fucking dare you? Tolkein did more for the western world than nearly anyone else of his era. How the fuck can you post on here and not like tolkein? Fuck, LOTR should just be titled Kill the jews, racewar now.

Am I the only one who sees it as just another potentially good movie?
IDK but… this doesn't so much feel like feminist pandering as much as it feels like SW world building.

I heard a lot of bad stuff abou it.
My friends watched it and complained that it was dumb.

I had other beefs with star wars too.
Fucking…
Moviesins (though they are ultra pozzed) had a good video about it.

Palpatine could hide his power level.

Death Star needed a port to vent its heat and wast energy, it was designed in such a way no one could ever do it, but Luke did with the Force (magic).

The second Death Star wasn't finished.

Vader is a fallen hero who redeems himself at the end. He needs a reason to turn on the Emperor and seeing his son getting tortured before him does the trick.

His disloyalty was very spur of the moment.

It was probably a minute at most and the Emperor was relishing in finishing off the Jedi's final chance.

I'll give you the Leia and monologue stuff, but at the end of the day its a kids fantasy movie set in space. Villains often gloat and think their plans are completely foolproof.

I agree, but it is pretty redundant
jews ruin EVERYTHING

I only just watched it yesterday and holy fuck it's bad. So around half of the scenes in the movie are directly lifted out of the three original star wars films and there was one point in the movie where the first order are having a honest to god Nazi rally that looks identical to a speech that Hitler gave and at the end they all do a goddamn Sieg Heil. They might as well have put big bold red letters on the screen that said these are the bad guys. Also this happens right before they blow up four planets with their new death star. Because Abrams is such a fucking hack he can't come up with a new thing for the bad guys to have it's just a bigger goddamn death star.

I didn't bother watching pozzed wars, did jew jew abrams turn every ship interior to look like an apple store took a giant shit on it?

You don't see much of the ship interiors since they are either in the millennium falcon for most of the time which does have more lights in it but it's not ridicules or they were not in space ships all that long. The biggest fucking flaw is that the film takes like an hour just to get off of the fucking desert planet it's fucking stupid how much time they spend there doing fucking nothing. The first ten minutes of the film is the protagonist collecting garbage for food for fucks sake. It's like they wanted you to fall asleep before you see all the shit they pull later.

It's terrible and it gets fucking worse as it goes on because they wasted so much time on the desert the entire plot happens in about twenty minutes in the middle of the film.

It's almost a comfy feeling seeing them never learn from their mistakes even after warning them time after time. I've given up trying to warn the cucksertives, turns out shame is a bigger teacher than warnings.