Police 'too scared' to stop vote rigging in Muslim areas

British pussies cowering from shitskins.

express.co.uk/news/uk/699204/police-vote-rigging-muslim-communities-eric-pickles-luftur-rahman-tower-hamlets-report

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yuw0i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then send in the hard men with rooty tooties.

whats gonna happen if you don't get the traitors out of the government?

You know… I always said I wasn't an antisemite b\c I only hated Zionist Jews.
But I'm finding it hard to explain why anyone would like Semites at all.
What good are they?
How do they not suck in all ways?

The best solution to the Semitic problem is to wipe out all Semites from MENA and repopulate these lands with Indo-Europeans.

Every time.

IF THEY'RE TOO DANGEROUS TO MAKE OBEY THE LAW, THEY'RE TOO DANGEROUS TO BE IN THE COUNTRY

But they will make sure you take them into your home just like sweden and france.

Why aren't we seeing attacks in Israel, Jerry?

wont happen here

fam… Pakis are Indo-Europeans

There are Islamist attacks in Israel all the time despite their relatively strict border controls and no nonsense police and security services you idiot.
Also
Lurk more or get out.

How does it feel cucking for a country that is 70% Arab?

OP is a faggot

archive.is/Yuw0i

This isnt really news. They let little white girls get raped so of course they wont stop this. I wish this wasnt the case but we all know it is.

This.

Uncontrolled little sharia areas just means England is like a little global nation itself. This is the essence of civic nationalism and why it is a good thing.

t. brit/pol/

Express is based UKIP paper shitforbrains.

Pakis were descended from Indian/Persian Aryans but are too intermixed with shitskins now
The only country that has any hope of recovering Aryan status now that's in/near the middle east is Iran

Why do we allow "british" IP's to even post here, it's just muslims shitposting at this point

When will King Arthur come back and purge the towelheads and the cucks?

the northern iranians have to displace the rest.

those are the only ones still reasonably pure blooded

This is what Western Supremacy looks like. What a fucking joke

I seriously feel bad for you Bonglandians. I know you don't want this bullshit, just like I don't want Muslims or beaners in my America.

The UK has refined cuckoldry into a precision instrument.

Is that a recumbent police bike?

Holy shit that is really, really gay.

lad…

I really wished it was a joke, but its not.

Not just the muzzies saxon. Everyone who goes to vote. Either way I find it simple hilarious at this point.

Oh how the once mighty have fallen

How embarrassing.

airstrip one incarnate

Every single day, your everyday, you greed with number 666 on your duty.

It looks like a widdle box car racer! Awwwwwww

reminder that no actual britcucks will post in this thread

there was a recent poll in brit/pol/ about whether they post outside of it into other threads here, and majority do not

they are a bunch of retard cucks that are basically borderline multiculturalists and liberals

go read a brit/pol/ thread

Looks like something an 11 year old would build.
the sirens are the best part

I did go to brit/pol once. It was terrible.
It was all just lad this wew lad that m8
Then they started talking about trannies they wanted to fuck.
Never went back.

brit/pol/ is cancer and belongs in /r9k/

How can you say that user. Holla Forums is just an useless freak nazi fetishits hugbox. Brit/pol/ is where ALL the real life ACTIVISTS come for letting off steam after a hard day of REAL LIFE ACTIVISM.

They really believe this

I refuse to go to those shitfests of a thread, they're nothing but kanker

I love how they actually believe this and then also hate National Action for doing anything.

Maybe people don't like leaving the thread because the rest of the board has designated them as the nationality to hate?

minister of pies

brit hecking in, I'm pissed off about the OP. If it happened in my area id burn them down. As it stands, it happens in Londonistan. Which is lost to the enemy. All the paki cunts live there. I don't really know what you d&cing and having a go at us will do, we on pol are blatantly the ones who aren't cuck and want things to change it is why we are here. So why are you being a jew bastard about this?

The picture is misleading every war has 2 armies fight also Christians didn't fight the crusade only.

Maybe you shouldn't be such a cancerous blight on this board then.
It's bad enough that your garbage shitposting thread is allowed to exist, but you faggots insist on spreading your faggotry to other threads as well.

Just go ahead and kill yourself.

You literally just said they don't leave the other threads. Retard. What are you doing about all the niggers taking over America? You're only 65% white now. It's easy to insult Usk but what are you doing for America you pussy? We just scored brexit, what the fuck did you do except export SJW shit, soros and zionism and Rupert Murdoch shit?

Where the fuck did I say that you dumb nigger. Nice job assuming I'm an American as well.

Fucking idiot.

What makes me laugh about Wehraboos is that your Aryan waifu loathed America and everything it stood for and was a die-hard Anglophile right up until he put a bullet in his brains. There's nothing particularly special about England other than that Holla Forums's zero effort monolinguals can consume a lot more English-language media straight from the source. If you think something like Rotherham is isolated to the UK you're very sorely mistaken.

I honestly cannot imagine how you live with the cognitive dissonance.

National Action is a state honey pot you thick cunt.

Checked

Doesn't happen. It's insane that you could be this hateful to fellow white people, are you really white? or are you Jewish shilling? is this some incredibly d/c campaign against Brits?

LMAO! Get over yourself

they are too scared from keeping little girls from getting raped, what do you expect?

Except it does. All the fucking time.
Yeah fuck off back to reddit.

lmaooooooooooo

Whites will fade with time. The west has become too prospers and lacks the will to defend itself. Our countries become like Brazil. Jews plan on sitting themselves on top, while whites will be removed. Congrats libs you will get your equality, for yourselves and your descendants in slavery.
"ubi loqui debuit ac potuit"

Still a step up from the niggers actually.

prove it

what do you expect? they imported the shitskins to cuck themselves

You know, there's something to be said about the way police abuse their powers here in the US, but at least they aren't that fucking weak.

What kind of training do British police go through? Please tell me it's not all paper exams.

on the plus side, whenever they is a civil war, you think these cuck faggots will be anything to do about it?

all you would need is any sharp object, and thick sweater for tazers, and get your hand on a gun. Get 10 more people at you have yourself control of a county area.

Brits are just pathetic cucks

Jesus fuck you Brits deserve everything you get

Crying "honey pot" is something cowards do tbh. Literally every movement, political party, non-traditional religious group etc. will have informants in it. This includes NA. If you're scared of being snitched on, then dont do anything illegal, and dont talk about illegal things to anyone else in these groups.

Brit/pol/ are just a bunch of queers though. Excuses for not liking NA are "they aren't aesthetically British" or "we should be pandering to the majority".

brit/pol/ peaked with Brexit. It's been all downhill ever since.

Top notch reliability tbh fam

Top civic tbh lads, jerrycucks and continentals just don't understand.

If they filtered the nigger slang memes and the word lad 99% of /britpol/ posts would disappear, they really have legit autism over there on little faggy island.

Do the Police have so little to do they spend their time building go-karts?
That doesn't seem so bad.

Jews and muslims are both semitic, nice try chaim

Oh dear, wouldn't want to be called racist at the expense of our very society and our way of life.

I'm sure when we're a minority in our own nation lads we'll be treated more kindly pip pip.

Due to spending cuts I doubt it. Probably did it himself in his spare time because walking all day or sitting on a bike sucks.
We have the red bull box races, and this is probably what it's really for.