Uhh g-guys

So when are people going to put two and two together and realize people are being offed?

This is what, like number 5 in less than a month?

Other urls found in this thread:

wtop.com/montgomery-county/2016/08/major-fire-engulfs-silver-spring-apartment-building/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/11/fire-possible-explosion-rocks-dc-suburb/88553412/
twitter.com/hashtag/ClintonBodyCount?src=hash
twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/763951715569635328
archive.is/szQlm
christiantimes.com/article/nypd-says-2-people-unaccounted-for-after-manhattan-building-explosion/51822.htm
reuters.com/article/us-maryland-fire-idUSKCN10M1BR
odmp.org/agency/1251-united-states-department-of-justice-federal-bureau-of-investigation-us-government
archive.is/FgKzW
archive.is/AuEos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(criminal)
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Firefighters-Respond-to-Possible-Explosion-in-Montgomery-County-389820882.html
snopes.com/early-morning-explosion-in-dc-allegedly-leaves-yet-another-dnc-staffer-dead/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anyone got a compilation?

QUICK SOMEONE POST THE COINCIDENCE MEME
QUICK SOMEONE POST THE ZERO DAYS MEME

pure coincidence

It's like the ending of American Psycho, the mask is slipping

People die. A lot. I mean, way more than you can possibly imagine. Thousands upon thousands die every day.

If you look hard enough, you will find that some of them have things in common. Read into it what you want.

Consider the record corrected.

If we pull that off, will they die?

Anti slide bump. This is interesting.

Goodness gracious. I'm waiting for Hillary herself to be filmed mowing people down with a rifle since some people still refuse to make the connection.

Link?

If Hillary is filmed mowing people down with a rifle, it will prove that she's not anti-2nd Amendment.

Thousands of people die every day, millions…

… but there are millions of people in the US…

… and only a few thousand who are DNC staffers.

((Pure coincidence.)))

It would be extremely deadly.

Agreed. This is certainly another mere coincidence fellow goy.

Not sure if Hillary shenanigans. It could be the Curse of Kek.

And nothing of value was lost

JEWS
E
W
S

wtop.com/montgomery-county/2016/08/major-fire-engulfs-silver-spring-apartment-building/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/11/fire-possible-explosion-rocks-dc-suburb/88553412/

Hold the fuck up here.

and

These are literally the only times it mentions a DNC staffer being killed in the christian times article. Am I just blind or is the title of the article misleading?

U

Ok Hillary

you get paid for this shit? this is weak as fuck, have your boss send me an email at [email protected]/* */ you CTR fucks are fucking everything up, we've got get you losers off this board, learn to shill before you post this weak ass shit

Ok Shill

But these people are all involved with leaks or court cases concerning hard facts damaging to Hillary.

Yes lots of people die, but this is weird. The total number of leakers and staffers couldn't be more than, say, the population of a local high school. Imagine if 5 kids in your high school died in a week, and only after insulting the prom queen. One from an explosion, one from a "failed robbery" (in that they "failed" to steal anything of value), one from a spontaneous staircase suicide, one from a heart attack– wait, scratch that, he crushed his trachea in a freak "workout accident"… and that's a SMALL SAMPLE of the list.

Point this out to normalfags and they'll say:

Ignoring the shill screamers and boogie man criers, I'll address this because it's a legit answer.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that there are thousands of staffers. Literally, thousands. Is it coincidence? I don't know, but there are too many variables.

The failed robbery and the staircase suicide are the interesting ones. Those seem a little odd to me, but the heart attack not so much. People in politics, particularly in mid-level crap, are under a hell of a lot of stress. A lot of them end up in hospital due to heart problems or other stress related issues.

You could be next, CTR person!

All we are waiting for are the names of the staffers, and we'll get to work.

That shit makes me rage so much

"It's just a conspiracy theory!"
Yeah just like
You know, those wacky conspiracy theories!

They're glorified secretaries. Most of them are there because of Nepotism. They work 30hrs a week. It's not a hard job.

Also CIA heart attack gun coming through.
Also it makes sense that they'd change methods after Asange went public. Can't be too careful with your coincidences during a presidential election.

Right about the time it's reported on by NPR.
:^)

The CIA has declassified information saying that they can fake heart attacks. Like 100% indistinguishable from natural causes. They've been able to do this for decades.

No it wont, it will just prove she is one of the elites that can be trusted with a rifle.

I can't wait for Hillary to lose the election and in order to keep her vampiric body alive, she has to feed on the husks known as her CTR shills.

Sleep well, shill :^)

JUST CORRECT MY RECORD UP

Why would she wait? there's probably an old coal mine filled with the left overs of her last meals.

U

BUMP

this isn't cia, This is clintons personal hitmen.

Like Yuri said, Americans have become so demoralized they will refuse to believe the truth. There are losers on the Straight Dope message board who deny that Hillary was responsible for the Benghazi scandal

THERE'S NO VERIFICATION ON THIS

Until they release the dead, injured, and missing, this is a complete hoax.

Improved

Did Hillary take cues from Robocop?

You've convinced me, I'm definitely a #cruzmissile from now on.

You can't have both hillary, either way you lose.

It's actually quite entertaining to me to see leftists killing other leftists. I mean if you think about it, all that will be left are all the ones who absolutely deserve our attention when society burns.

It's a wonder DNC staffers haven't all quit by now. Maybe their families are already locked up. You'd have to have a death wish to join in voluntarily at this point.

Why are you denying the holocaust?

Thousands and thousands of people die, especially during a world war, just because some people die and if you look hard enough to find some Semitic ancestors you will find some of them have these in common. Read into it is that you want.>>7102173

Tragically, a DNC staffer exploded. People explode all the time.

I thought I'd heard it somewhere that the term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA to immediatelly discredit theories after suspicions they were behind JFK's assassination

PURE COINCIDENCE, ABSOLUTELY, PURE DISTILLED COINCIDENCE GOY-GUY

You think they're just killing everyone who even might have had something to do with the leak?

And just think, it's only August!

Conspiracy Theory was a legal idea from the Nuremberg trials. It stated that the soldier was guilty even if under orders. iirc Hitler took all the blame for his men's actions in an attempt to legally absolve them.

It was initially declared a heart attack and a later autopsy done by the family determined his throat was crushed

wew lads this is getting spooky…

I think supporting Trump is going to become an act of terrorism in my country. I better post behind seven proxies from now on.

Sweden?

twitter.com/hashtag/ClintonBodyCount?src=hash

A fun new Hashtag.

First thing I thought when I heard it too
Always thought that was a legit way to assassinate someone, pretty clever.

So what's the confirmation of this other than this guy's twitter?

Possibly related, ghost apparently is being threatened to back down.

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/763951715569635328
archive.is/szQlm

Spooky

You mean normies? Give them a little bit longer and most might work it out. As for now it's literally:

They're very slow to catch on, patience.

What is the chance that a super important DNC staffer was here, honestly? What evidence even supports this? I'm inclined to believe it was probably an accident caused by incompetent beans

I really want there to be more habbenings but isn't this kind of a stretch?

How many RNC staffers have died recently? Because that number should be approximately equal to the number of dead DNC staffers if these deaths are not suspicious.

The fact we have molly coddle the "dumb dumbs" across the finish line makes me sometimes wonder if it's all worth it "western civilization" that is.

We don't really know yet, honestly, and likely never will. The issue is that a number of people involved in internal Democrat politics have died under suspicious circumstances in the past month. Is it possible, or even likely, that this particular death may genuinely have been an accident? I think so. But any death surrounding the DNC should be taken note of due to the recent spate of pure coincidences.

it's better than eastern civilization user

Or, when was the last time a DNC staffer died of anything that could remotely be described as a "natural death?"

Between this and Pokemon Go killing/hospitalizing leftists at this rate, we might see Trump win in a landslide because the libtards are all unable to vote and too dumb to absentee ballot.

gay as fuck

neither of these give the names of who died. Can we get confirmation that it was 2 DNC staffers who died instead of an alarmist OP who's probably ctr trying to spread disinfo or someshit

Correct the record defends killings. Not surprised, liberals tend to defend honor killings.

I'm starting to think hillary will make Stalin look peacefull.

This thread is fucking bullshit
christiantimes.com/article/nypd-says-2-people-unaccounted-for-after-manhattan-building-explosion/51822.htm
It was some asian and a sushi restaurant worker who died. Not 2 DNC staffers. Either a retard jumping the gun or shills spreading lies

She hasn't sold "All" the food crops to other nations to give the illusion of prosperity yet!!!

Well I got messed up. This was a DIFFERENT explosion.
Here's the MD one: reuters.com/article/us-maryland-fire-idUSKCN10M1BR
Would like to see conformation it was DNC staffers aside from a twitter screenshot.

Didn't you know, Twitter screenshots are all the proof one needs to start a thread?

Has anyone made a complete list of those killed by Hillary Clinton? I've seen lists before but I think the list is a lot longer as of now, has to at least be in the triple digits.

Yeah, gotta keep Correcting the Record or you will be next. If it weren't you who got yourself into this mess I would pity you.

Is this it?
If anybody has more information/thread caps about these people please post that stuff.

You’re obviously a fucking shill.

At least my boss doesn't kill people on a regular basis
I can't fucking wait for Trump to win and open those libel laws up, all you shills and your handlers are fucked.

3rd in the pic is not dead apparently. It's a dis-info graphic.

No one alive today knows what it was like to have a media that is afraid of lying.

It’s going to be glorious.

Nice. So now we have 5?

For a moment I found myself saying "I hope it's my ex. She pissed me off something furious" Then I felt like a complete shitbag.
But boy…. what a coincidence. It's TOTALLY not connected (Sarcasm)

This thread is nothing but lies. The identity of the two dead in the fire are still unknown. OP didn't even give a source just a twitter pic

ATTENTION, Holla Forumslacks

I need your help, I'm trying to research suspicious deaths. Specifically, I'm looking for a list of recent FBI agents that have died. Strangely, perhaps (((coincidentally))), I can find no record of any FBI agents dying since 2013.

Example:
odmp.org/agency/1251-united-states-department-of-justice-federal-bureau-of-investigation-us-government

If people are being killed over this, I'd say looking at who's been offed in the FBI is a good starting place, but the record for the last 3 years is just missing. Also, I'd like to find "suicides" and "accidents" as well, not just KIAs. Any help you faggots can render would likely help generate useful, actionable information, perhaps even corroborate the "FBI user."

This, the Pastor Anderson picture instead of Victor Thorn's actual pic discredits the whole thing, its an attempt to poison the well.

Hillary's trial will be as well, hope they broadcast that shit on every channel.
She's going to shit herself in front of every American on national TV at least once this year.

Is it? Sheiit. I'm looking for info because I didn't save it when I should have… as usual.

Anyway I pulled it off the twitter this tard linked so I could try to find out more about it in my free time. Call me a shill if you want though.

So until november every person that dies in DC is maybe a DNC staffer??

Is it possible that they haven't had a single casualty in that time?
What do they average on a typical year?

Welp, so much for

archive.is/FgKzW

archive.is/AuEos

opinion discarded

The picture in the 3rd frame is Pastor Steve Anderson, NOT Victor Thorn! I wish faggots and shills would stop sharing that pic. Change the graphic or GTFO.

Pastor Steve is not dead.

I thought that was a fake news website. Anyone got a better source?

Judging from your picture, the ADL sure seems to have taken an interest in the good pastor. wew.

Indeed… Good catch m8

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RIP, user.

I hope you have a dead man's switch or something, user.

When they start caring about anything besides entertainment.

Actuarial analysis or BTFO.

Some conspiracies being real doesn't mean all of them are real. TTIP is a fucking conspiracy and its happening right in front of us, yet I don't see the usual 9/11 truthers digging into it. Not exciting enough, I guess.

Delete yourself.

we're not saving western civilization for them.

we're saving it FROM them

Is there a more respectable/objective source than Christian Times reporting a DNC leak? This story is very vague and insinuates things without providing hard facts. And if I try to tell people about this with a link for Christian Times they'll just laugh (partly cause they're fedoras, partly because this is a little known source).

They're capable of great things when led properly.

*reporting a DNC link

I guess cowboy hat guy is the real deal then.
Is barney stinson in the 4th pic is the real shawn lucas though?

Obviously everyone here should know #3 is Pastor Anderson, not Victor Thorne.

This is like from some thriller tv-series. Hopefully shillary will lose in the end.

This is what I thought as well.

Source?

One person dying around you. A Coincidence

50 people dying around you. If you are a powerful enough person…a coincidence.

The amount dying around Hill and Bill…they are killers.

I grew up over the border on the Missouri side, and we knew that you didn't want to cross Clinton, Don Tyson, or the J.B. Hunt families. They were all tied to drug running. Even children would end up being killed. Teenagers that "smoked too much weed, got stabbed over a dozen times (on accident) and then fell on some train tracks (on accident).

God help America should that bitch actually win or steal the election.

Perhaps he was a drummer for Spinal Tap?

I think I went to high school with some Tyson kid. But yeah, J.B. Hunt and Tyson are pretty big around here. I imagine all the drug running shit is still going on in some form.

Needs more 'splosions. Someone should give one of these meetings a tactical bowl cut.

Twitter goys need to starting spreading this shit like mad. Get people talking.

Satan has a point.

Thread theme.

He made a two documentaries first about KJB detailing the fraud that is the Scofield bible and second, Marching to Zion, about how the kikes are the Synagogue of Satan based on their own texts, interviewing jewish faithfuls and rabbi's as well. And he got the kikes to pay for the second movie, which must have been the premium trigger. Not too much a fan of his biblical literal-ism, but if the target audience is the Evangelical Christians/jew worshippers, more power to him.

Highschool history class. I Googled it but Google did some weird shit, took forever to load, gave a screen for half a sec, some bird popped up saying unable to load then I was kicked to a 1946 Atlantic article.

i was about to ask

You know you could be next right?

Oh, you mean this then:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(criminal)

Yeah, yeah, ((wikipedia))

That's what's baffling to me. Every guy working under Clintsnatch or the DNC should have at least heard word of mouth that some shit has being going on with former employees. There's no way that a good portion of the people haven't at the very least noticed that this is happening. How much longer until some CTR dumbass puts 2 and 2 together?

Haha what are they going to do if they put 2 and 2 together, leave? It's not the kind of job you get to retire from, unless you did as you were told, and even then……
They can't risk leaking or sabotage.
They are properly fucked.

Haha what are they going to do if they put 2 and 2 together, leave? It's not the kind of job you get to retire from, unless you did as you were told, and even then……
They can't risk leaking or sabotage.
They are properly fucked.

REEEEEEE

Someone already unintentionally leaked. That's how we know who all these people are now. I can only imagine what is going on over there now. I wonder how many of the shills are actually worried that they might commit suicide from being shot in the back.

Yet there has been about 10 DNC deaths in the last month and how many in the RNC maybe 1 or 2 and 2 is pushing it
There is no way it's a coincidence, it's a statistical near impossibility

Asking the real questions

Wait, how is that a conspiracy theory? Everyone knows it happened.

This story is entirely fabricated you faggots. The explosion happened in Maryland, not DC.

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Firefighters-Respond-to-Possible-Explosion-in-Montgomery-County-389820882.html

East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet.

I really can't fathom how massive a faggot a person has to be to write something like this.

The amount of corruption that was on display at the DNC is just a tiny glimpse what a Clinton administration would look like.
Hillary's favorite book is literally 1984. She has said so on many occasions.

- The DNC installed white noise machines to drown the chants of Bernie supporters.
- They paid seat fillers / cheerleaders to make it look like there was a lot of enthusiasm for Shillary, when in reality most delegates were outside protesting her.
- They had paid chanters to counterchants to Anti-Hillary chants
- Bernie Sandberg had a bruise on his cheek the day he endorsed Hillary

They're the same braindead fucks who told me that shit when I said the government was spying on everyone and then when Snowden came out just acted like everyone knew it already. Its infuriating.

I wonder if the same thing happened to Can't Stump The Trump, he hasn't released any videos since the RNC convention ended.

Are there any mathfags that can calculate the probability of that many people dying on the same job?

This. This is an argument.

You'll pay for serving a criminal one way or the other, but I hope it's at our hands.

I can't possibly be the only person noticing this trend over the last couple of days.

And I sincerely hope one of those people just (((happens))) to be you.

?

It keeps happening, why?

its called sliding

Onigger will be hanged if the masses get him, shillary spent her demonic power and now she's fading away. Let the cunt and nigger die, no tears will be shed for them and they will be known as the turning point of this era.

A lot of people spontaneously combust, you don't notice it because it is just not widely reported.

I guess you can say going after Hillary is
suicide

Montgomery county might as well be DC. You think white DNC staffers live in diversity land?

Give me the current pop. of the USA, the number of people employed with the RNC, the average age of the employees, the probabilities for each cause of death… I'm pretty sure there are some decent lotteries that are easier to win.

it's not hard, calculate, the number of deaths related to the same cuase of death, same gender and age, then the number of dnc staffers, then divide

Shillary and the kikes know they can only kill their opponents while going "lol, what a coincidence!" for so long. The shills that are quickly trying to go the route of "B-But ppl die erry day! :^(" makes it even more dubious. Who died and did that person even try to rock the boat before his "accident"?

Can't Stump the Trump videos usually only came after debates, primary votes, Brexit vote, and the conventions: there hasn't been any big events or enough content for a new video.

How many people connected to Trump have died?

Either Hillary and the Democrats are inherently more dangerous to work for OR they're doing it on purpose.

Come on, I know you manpigs are utterly devoid of intelligence, but you could at least take the time to do some basic research.

snopes.com/early-morning-explosion-in-dc-allegedly-leaves-yet-another-dnc-staffer-dead/

I just grabbed a blanket. Who's ready to get Kampfy?

Well he did not die naturally.

Off by one, Paco. You still have to go back.

Its not fair dammit

I honestly believe that citing (((snopes))) articles should be a bannable offense.

Unless of course it's for sheer derision and mockery. That's the one exception.

Pure coincidence: The post

Snopes used to be good, what happened to them? Who bought them?

for (you)

Snopes credibility came from a few things: they were one of the more interesting sites on the early internet (launched in 1995), because they not only had unique subject matter, but they were well reasoned and well researched in their arguments. Back then, they were competing with random, unfocused geocities and angelfire garbage, yet had the novelty and singular focus of being the first big "debunking site", so they sort of cornered the market there, early on.

Problem is, they were researching fucking urban legends. Things that definitively have no real origin, or are based on hearsay or strange games of cultural telephone. Odd bits of pop culture, whose true origins have been lost to time. Now, they were of course always fair in their coverage, and would heavily cite their references, never making any definitive claims unless they were sure to be able to back them up. It was always "true, false, or uncertain", with all three categories in equal measure, giving them an air of objectivity and authority. If they didn't have a concrete case, they didn't make a concrete claim. They covered tons of topics, and it was, in the beginning, a great site to kill time with.

So you have four things here: brand name recognition, history, quality, and credibility. The last of these traits is by far the hardest to come by, because it's really a fruit of the first three. They did great work in their early years because it was obviously a passionate hobby for them; and one of the natural fruits of that passion is a trustworthy, credible brand—which is so valuable you almost can't put a price on it. (…almost)

Here's my main problem with Snopes: somewhere along the line, they started speaking with more authority than they had right to claim. They started declaring things "false" far more often than "uncertain", and not only that, but they simply started speaking way outside their milieu. Just because these two people are a credible brand at debunking urban legends, does NOT mean they have any authority to debunk any and all conspiracy theory that comes their way! I mean, really, what the fuck do these clowns know about the Kennedy assassination, for fucks sake? These two never stopped being some bumblefuck husband and wife team, so where all of a sudden did they amass these tremendous resources to debunk every non mainstream thought or opinion that circles the waves?

It's just ridiculous how you can find any, and I mean ANY conspiracy theory, any strange quote, any odd rumor that you want to learn more about…and you will always find a snopes article debunking it. And 10 times out of ten, it is the most bluepilled "occams razor" explanation you could find, with dodgy evidence, few credible sources (if any), glossing over and omitting the more damning evidences, while the rest of the article is padded out with vaguely related tangents and dismissive partisan language.

I truly believe that since the "credible, TRUSTWORTHY brand" is invaluable, taking years to mold and acquire, they were most likely eyed by interests at some point and offered both money and (((resources))) to be used as an easy means of controlled, trustworthy disinformation. Even if the snopes people still mean well, there are so many articles I've read by them at this point that marry (((the narrative))) so acutely, yet casually ignore anything remotely challenging that to me they are just beyond compromised at this point. They are either being fed straight bullshit or they are willingly crafting it, but they've lost all objectivity in my eyes. They seem to exist solely as another layer that associates "fringe opinions" with tinfoil hat, just as the mainstream media does. They are like…alternative disinfo instead of mainstream disinfo, and the two things work in tandem.

Might be what others here said, pure woo. The whole site itself seems a bit off kilter, with stories about Christians warping and larp8ng around the galaxy and shit hypothetically guys.

The explosion seems a bit odd to me but I'm no expert, maybe gas lines can blow up only part of a building. Here's a pic from local MD news. Also a pic from their top story on the home page right now, a fuck headed write up of Donald's recent campaign hires.

So literally nothing, just an attempt to put buzzwords in people's heads in a negative NLP type way. CNN and the other usual suspects are memeing this one hard, so I gotta believe that Christian times is on the take here. Putting this out as a semi ruse is possible, to help discredit us, also could be more retarded shitpost ingredients from either them or their sponsors at the cia, as neither org has any competent employees left.

Nothing to see here, go home goyim.

you forgot prism.

Same thing happen to the (((skeptics))). They now shill for the narrative.

This guy clearly just got injured from lifting weights, went to the kitchen and accidently misfired his nailgun due to his concussion which hit his stove, which was on at the time, and lead to a small explosion. However, this guy was doing some farming work in his backyard and had a few hundred pounds of fertilizer in his kitchen which lead to this larger explosion.

These things happen all the time guys.

Honestly this is just reminding me of Azula going fucking crazy in the original Avatar. You think Hillary is just killing anyone who's remotely a threat to her until there's no one left to help her when Trump comes along on the debates?

The CIA has had crazy high levels of tech for decades, I would hope nobody thought they couldn't fake heart attacks. Whenever I hear heart attack and politician in the same sentence I'm fully on the thought he just got assassinated.

Haha yeah guys stop being so paranoid. By the way does anyone else love Hebrew National hot dogs? I just love the all beef flavor, free from any disgusting pork. Pork is so unhealthy don't you think? Buy Hebrew National at your local supermarket!

Yeah, just like "everyone knows" the holocaust didn't happen. Just because something is factually true doesn't mean that people acknowledge it. It's a conspiracy theory because it was literally a conspiracy between foreign nations to acquire nazi scientists.

Are you baiting or just shilling all out?

I can see some fear in your post. You realise that you might be next though. Probably an Aussie or a CTR Shill in denial that he is in grave danger.

hue.

The fuck's DNC? And how is it relevant.

Great success.

(((PURE COHENCIDENCE)))

Does anyone have a full list of suspected murders over the years by the Clinton's? Can we get some names and dates, perhaps reasons why they were knocked off?

nice myth

Never, your people are brainwashed retards

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew