Elizabeth Warren Threatens to Make Trump "Disappear"

Elizabeth Warren takes no pleasure in sparring with Donald Trump, she said during a Wednesday night appearance on MSNBC.

“Am I right to perceive that you enjoy fighting with Donald Trump?” anchor Rachel Maddow asked the Massachusetts senator.

“No. No. You're absolutely wrong about that. I wish Donald Trump would just disappear. Close down his Twitter account, drop out of the race and I'd be the happiest girl on the face of this Earth,” Warren replied.

But with Trump’s Twitter account still very much active, Warren has not refrained from attacking the New York billionaire. On Tuesday, she called him a “thin-skinned, moneygrubber” and in May said his “toxic stew of hatred & insecurity” must never reach the White House.

Trump has repeatedly called Warren as Pocohontas in reference to her disputed claim of partial Native American heritage, including in a tweet sent after her Tuesday night convention speech, where he said, “Pocahontas bombed last night! Sad to watch!”

archive.is/mKHRv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8c8M-YoYVLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not a threat to "make" him disappear. She, like every other spineless jellyfish who get's into direct pissing matches with Trump, simply can't stand the bantz, and after a while wants to disengage, just like Khan. Trump is so used to being in the negative spotlight that it doesn't faze him.

Sage and report on principle.

Ok, now that the shills have arrived, everyone else can keep posting.

Not sure if she's talking about kikes or Trump.

She said she wished he would disappear. How is that a threat?

I wish OP would disappear.

sage

If he disappears, that implies he's assassinated.

I see no threats here. Elizabeth Warren is a fucking cunt, but this thread is clickbait tier dogshit.

Trump is going to keep shitting on her and she's going to keep kvetching like the impotent twat she is.

OP needs to be tied to a tree and beaten with socks stuffed full of frozen Valencia oranges for this shit thread though.

CLEARLY A CALL FOR ASSASSINATION

Well, Trump does have a propensity to sue people who say mean things about him. That's pretty thin skinned.

"The Second Amendment people… I wish Hillary would… disappear."

Kill yourself, jew.

Part of the reason why people act like idiots is because there is no one there to keep them in line. If you don't punish someone for acting stupid, they 'll keep that shit up. See the left for a perfect example of this.

If saying that Americans should protect their second amendment rights if Hillary gets elected and attempts to take them away means that Trump wants her assassinated that same logic can be applied here. Elizabeth Warren is advocating for Trump to be assassinated.

This. If anything, it shows how Trump indeed made her butthurt no matter how much posturing her interns do on twatter.

ELIZABETH WARREN THREATENS TO HAVE TRUMP ASSASSINATED

Confirmed: Trump can't handle the bantz.

Americans should protect their First Amendment rights if Trump gets elected.

Old hags calling themselves girls makes people want to puke.

gas yourself. Anyone who's even halfway honest knows that Warren wasn't saying she wants Trump assassinated. Hell she probably does, but that wasn't her stated message, and trying to twist into such just makes you look appallingly retarded.

Thanks for Correcting The Record, you fucking leftist cunt.

Tell that to the Liberal media, and their "Second Amendment" frenzy.

Reported.

You are a massive faggot. The whole point of the 2nd Amendment is to protect the 1st Amendment.

Do you really want a President who will silence you if you say mean things about him?

You are a traitor to everything the US stands for and should be shot on sight.

Reported.
Said the traitor.

You are wrong and a retarded faggot. The point of the second amendment is to protect people from a tyrannical government. It is not to protect you from lawsuits against libel and slander.
kys any time.

Reported.

Reported.

Did I trigger you, witty bitty baby?

A tyrannical government takes away the 1st Amendment, you idiot. When you can no longer speak ill of the governing, then they are no longer governing at the will of the governed.

I would kill you and everyone you know to protect my right to speak.

You're just in it for some clown with bad hair.

Reported.

Butt furious Lolbergs are my favorite.

Gas yourself.

sage

sage

If a legal court finds it to be slanderous or libelous, then they can be sued. It's not a hard concept, you fucking mongoloid.

He’s a paid shill, just report him.

Damn this thread triggered the shills.

I'm sure importing millions of mestizos and muslims will be really good for the First Ammendment, Rand. After all, it's not like mestizos and muslims all vote for orwellian dicators or anything like that.

POCAHONTAS MAY NOT BE A REAL FEATHERED AMERINJUN
BUT
WHEN DONALD WINS SHE'S GOING TO FIND THE BOTTOM OF A BOTTLE AND SUDOKU LIKE ONE

Don't reply to CTR, they get paid per reply.

As for the thread, it just shows the mental gymnastics librals do. Trump mentions the proper use of the 2nd amendment, and they go apeshit. Ted Cruz, now Warren, and I'm sure Clinton have all said they'd like to kill Trump, but nothing is said.

Just like Jews scream that 80,000 are 6,000,000; you scream that 10,000 is "millions".

10,000. That's it.

The President can't sue the people, you retarded faggot. You're slurping cock for a guy who would sue the god damn people if they said something mean about him.

Go die in every fire.

Slippery slope is not just a fallacy, Chaim.
Way to ignore those eleven million illegal spics btw.

lel
If you're going to play politics, a man's sport, you're supposed to act like a man. "I wish the bully would go away" isn't going to rally the vote.

He's not the fucking president yet, you autistic cocksucker.

How much do they pay you to be a retard?

sage

Dahnald. It would be a shame if you were to just… disappear.

Sage isn't a downvote you autistic Redditnigger

sage

inb4 shill, but

This is MSNBC levels of misconstrusion. Would have thought you would be guarded against this shit-tier tactic after the whole 2nd amendment comment.

Thus, the whole point.

sage

The point is a hoax thread. Sage and report.

keep reading and pay attention. I sense a ban in your future but people with the courage to keep saying whatever the fuck they want even if it wasn't popular was what made /n/ and old Holla Forums so good.

It's not a hoax. It's a valid interpretation.

You're a shill.

That's the whole point.

The only difference between us and them, is a massive media apparatus loaded with professional reporters.

Not a Holla Forumsack.

sage

sage

It’s a hoax.
The real quote proves the title wrong. It’s a hoax.
Reported for being a shill.
That you’re a shill, yes.
And the truth, which makes you a shill, since you didn’t post the truth.

sage

sage

sage

sage

The effort the shills are using to kill the board is priceless.

Does this thread not highlight the transparency of their efforts?

sage

Exactly. It also proves that our mods are paid shills, as they leave it up.

sage

I sure hope the mods ban all the actual shills in this thread, not that it would do any good.

sage

THE OY VEY IS STRONG IN THIS THREAD

Bump.

sage

sage

She;s literally a Hillary wanna-be. She held a rally with her where she wore pretty much the same exact thing. It's like a cultish devotion.

I'll bet Hillary doesn't even like her. Just wanted to make her feel special and not be a bitch to someone probably obsessed with her.

Like a retarded kid falling in love with the prom queen.

This lady is an embarrassment to this state, and knowing the usual Mass politics, that's saying something. Literally most corrupt state government in the country.

Thread theme for Pocahontas.

sage

Again

Does Pocahontas have her own internet team?

Elizabeth "Make 'Em Disappear" Warren

sage

sage

Dude hoping someone crashes is not the same as clipping their brake lines.

Tell that to MSNBC.

Kill yourself.

You will hang on the day of rope you cancerous faggot

sometimes as often as twice a week.

Thanks for admitting you’re a paid shill and a ban evader.

sage

sage

sage

OH SHIT THE INJUN GOT HOLD OF SOME FIREWATER!

I think in today's extremely sensitive atmosphere this is an absolutely acceptable way to construe Senator Warren's outlandish and obvious calling for the assassination of a vetted and nominated major party Candidate. She simply does not understand how powerful her words can be, and how harmful. :^)

You are an utter fucking moron if you really are trying to sage this thread.

Nice. The Second Amendment People will be waiting.

sage

I never knew Trump uses our memes on her

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

This thread highlight how much of a clusterfuck Holla Forums has become.

Every thread is like this, but this is the perfect microcosm for the board as a whole.

The other chans aren't like this.

Nah he doesn't sue people who say mean thing, who he does sue is those who lie

Nowhere is like this.

in no way was that "threatening to make him disappear". She just wishes he would.
get some reading comprehension.

It’s great that the shills are destroying their own thread, though.

But that's you though. I don't think you understand.

No this is defiantly shills

Nice sage Nerd

sage

Great going, kiddo.

Dumbass, you are still doing it wrong.

Wha? I didn't learn that in Wymyn's Studies. I got a gold star for trying in High School Though!

sage

sage

Scalp her.

You represent no one bitch.

sage

sage

The way it was stated implied shills created the thread.

Whatever, the thread approaches the bump limit.

Have fun, roboshills.

Nice saging
Do you know what a sage is

Hey, guess what: THEY DID. The title is a hoax.

Let no good thing go unshilled.

926870 (28) I love these shit storm fucking worthless threads. So much fun!

SHE'S OUT FOR SCALPS! HER RHETORIC IS DANGEROUS!
WE MUST BAN ASSAULT TOMAHAWKS NAOW!!!!!!!!!!

No it's not. It's part satire, part reporting.

Just like every other thread and news article.

The only difference is, it's tilted in our favor, which is why it's odd there is such fierce resistance.

SAGE!!1!

I don't care. I'm being a shill too. Everytime I see her ugly mug I can't help but shill against her, no matter the specific thread theme.

I think people from her region hate her more because they know the dirt on her from reading the Herald (slightly redpilled, at least for Boston). Then again, if you ARE a politician from Mass you are a piece of shit more often than not, so no surprise.

I am shill

I actually don't understand this shill

Seriously you know what feild sage is meant to go in right?

reported

fuck off kike

how much are you paid?

how's the weather in tel aviv?

Learn what satire is.
Reporting is not lying.

It is still that way. The difference is there isn't a bunch of commies or shills to contradict, since the former fucked off and the latter get banned and locked. There is less argument here, but that's only due to higher quality control. Commie, Libertardian, and NeoReactionary threads are still allowed obviously, the problem is they don't bother to post anymore.

Nice to see the shills expose themselves for us.

>>>Holla Forums

Hi Holla Forums

He can keep thinking he's saging all he wants. Doesn't change the fact that Lizzy Warren sucks buffalo cock. Fuck her.

Looks like the Hill shills are here.

sage

926870(40)

see
and

Warren confirmed for secret Hillary dyke lover.

Correct the Record must have had to hire more people recently, a few probably quit after getting doxxed and the new interns don't know how to post here

sage

So you admit I'm right
Tell Hillary that she's lost and if she keeps going her body will give up

sage

DISAPPEAR IS A CODE WORD FOR TRUMP GENOCIDE
WARREN IS BLOWING A DOG WHISTLE FOR LEFT WING PROTEST SQUADS

It is delicious isn't it.

sage

He isn't even sageing right. Someone give this guy a pink slip.

On OP's post, if what Trump said could be construed as promoting an attack on Hillary, this can obviously be construed to be seen as Warren promoting to kill Trump. That is if you are lying conniving reporter who has no principles like all of MSM.

926870 (43)
Lets see if he (or it) will get it to bump lock this thread. If it is a bot, they screwed that one up.

(checked)

Here have a potato nigger for your collection.

sage

If Trump saying that people might use the second amendment for its intended purpose if Clinton wins is a threat then so is this.