Was it justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

adamlanzasmigglesfiles.wordpress.com
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Adam_Lanza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to reddit

RIP

Bumping for interest

This one was weird. If the media abd government can really pull shit like this off. Holy shit. If it was a hoax thank god Trump is here. Because honestly. I dont think there will be any hoaxes under his administration. At least not batshit insane ones like this.

Bump

One can never justify a haircut like that

You hit the CIA niggers with your gun
THEY GLOW IN THE DARK

Regardless of whether it was a hoax or not, what do you think of Lanza?
adamlanzasmigglesfiles.wordpress.com

NDAA amendment HR 5736 legalized the spreading of fake news just in time for sandyhoax. Seem like Trump has clamped down (for the time being) but they're still happening internationally, just remember if it's national news and involves the word terrorism it's 100% bullshit.

That sounds just like something a terrorist would say, user… just saying…

nothing wrong with tactical bowl cuts

This retard should have been put down years before.

HEIL LANZA

good guy

Morality is a matter of opinion. Adam Lanza managed to remove a future generation of culturapists. Fuck the-rapists and culturapists. Adam Lanza will show us all the path of the future. Children who intentionally take anti-depressants and benzos deserve death.

hi shill

I'm dead serious. What do you think of the so-called Sandy Hook shooter's Internet personality?

Are you trying to cope with Sandy Hook by saying it's fake? The whole world could be a simulation I control for fucks sake, you robotic NPC. Point is, seeing as though it might've happened in alternate universe or there was at least a plot set up, if it was true, was it justified?

he died for our sins

Yes because life is objectively meaningless and kids proliferate life, so fuck them

This guy started the pedo uprising Adam Lanza was a pedophile who was mad at society for treating him like shit and because he couldn't be allowed to fuck kids and that is why Sandy Hook happened i do not respect his actions but i do support his motive.

Bump

Summerfag detected
Don't browse 4chan anymore and you'll understand this

Bumping because of interest
Please do not believe in morality, for it is merely a stupid spook.

Bumperino

nope he was a terrorist and God Bless President Trump

pray for Trump the globalists want to control him

(attn anyone who can recognize my typing style: this post is unironic; i actually do like Trump but i believe Satan is after his heart and we should pray)

sure, leftynigger

no

We are truly blessed to have him.

adam lanza was a hero

God bless him

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Adam_Lanza
Surprisingly has more factual info than Wikipedia

Here's some potato love, for all you wanna-be conspiracy faggots trying to be edgy in this here thread.

Bump

bumpin

yes

bumping

so simultaneously anti-gun and pedo-acceptance propaganda. NOT BAD

orchestrated by the government, its all fake